Jump to topic:

SMILE, Life Loves you

Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2015 2:11:17 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Ever try loving Life back with honest motives & intent?

I realize how the many view what I say and claim as it has never been popular to expose the deceptions and lies called good that this world runs on.

You that choose to be fooled and conned are missing out on what it is like to be FREE of the superstitious inspired concepts that enslave and cause people to be so confused and lost.

I read over what others write around these boards as watching the popular crowds and what they say and claim is a inspiration for me as it keeps showing that I AM on the correct path going the other way from the mass confusion that never offers any solutions or conclusions that are valid beyond the make believe and pretend realities that this earthly world runs on.

nothing new under the sun when those of the many want to try and have their FUN and ESCAPE from what bothers them the most...

themselves
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2015 2:14:53 AM
At 9/23/2015 2:11:17 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

I realize how the many view what I say and claim as it has never been popular to expose the deceptions and lies called good that this world runs on.

You that choose to be fooled and conned are missing out on what it is like to be FREE of the superstitious inspired concepts that enslave and cause people to be so confused and lost.

I read over what others write around these boards as watching the popular crowds and what they say and claim is a inspiration for me as it keeps showing that I AM on the correct path going the other way from the mass confusion that never offers any solutions or conclusions that are valid beyond the make believe and pretend realities that this earthly world runs on.

nothing new under the sun when those of the many want to try and have their FUN and ESCAPE from what bothers them the most...

themselves

What? I am so confused.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2015 3:21:58 AM
At 9/23/2015 2:14:53 AM, TBR wrote:

themselves

What? I am so confused.

EE: Do you love yourself unconditionally, or do you have a problem trusting your personal judgement and the choices you choose/make?
45colt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2015 3:57:39 AM

themselves : :

You have been in the sun too long. Seek some shade.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2015 4:09:01 AM
At 9/23/2015 3:57:39 AM, 45colt wrote:

EE: Hi Brad, are you supplying the cold beer?
45colt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2015 4:11:00 AM
At 9/23/2015 4:09:01 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

EE: Hi Brad, are you supplying the cold beer? : :

Brad is no longer an influence in this world as far as I'm concerned.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2015 4:17:10 AM
At 9/23/2015 4:11:00 AM, 45colt wrote:

He never was, as far as anybody was concerned. He was and is a homeless clown.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
45colt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2015 5:52:36 AM
At 9/23/2015 4:17:10 AM, annanicole wrote:

He never was, as far as anybody was concerned. He was and is a homeless clown. : :

You have never known Me or Brad, Anna. Hearsay is what you thrive on.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2015 5:54:17 AM
At 9/23/2015 5:52:36 AM, 45colt wrote:

He never was, as far as anybody was concerned. He was and is a homeless clown. : :

Oh, are you pretending to speak for God now?
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
45colt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2015 5:56:27 AM
At 9/23/2015 5:54:17 AM, annanicole wrote:

Oh, are you pretending to speak for God now? : :

I don't have to pretend, Anna. I speak for our Creator and always will.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2015 6:00:52 AM
At 9/23/2015 5:56:27 AM, 45colt wrote:
At 9/23/2015 5:54:17 AM, annanicole wrote:

Oh, are you pretending to speak for God now? : :

I don't have to pretend, Anna. I speak for our Creator and always will.

In that case, "our Creator" must make some pretty monumental mistakes. My suggestion is that He choose a better person to speak through.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2015 7:04:53 AM
Saint Buttocks of God it seems.

I can understand the "vibrations" fart, I mean part,lol