Jump to topic:

Chridt Has Held the U.S. Together

IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2015 3:51:49 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
The general principles on which the fathers achieved independence were the general principles of Christianity. I will avow that I then believed, and now believe, that those general principles of Christianity are as eternal and immutable as the existence and attributes of God.
" John Adams
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2015 4:02:59 AM
At 9/23/2015 3:51:49 AM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
The general principles on which the fathers achieved independence were the general principles of Christianity. I will avow that I then believed, and now believe, that those general principles of Christianity are as eternal and immutable as the existence and attributes of God.
" John Adams

do you mean US base on Christianity principles?
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2015 4:04:26 AM
At 9/23/2015 4:02:59 AM, uncung wrote:
" John Adams

Those Christian principles saved Europe from becoming the continent of Nazirope.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2015 4:06:40 AM
At 9/23/2015 4:04:26 AM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
" John Adams

Those Christian principles saved Europe from becoming the continent of Nazirope.

Which principles exactly do you mean? since Nazi was invented by a Christian as well.
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2015 4:07:27 AM
I say that because I've met hundreds of American WWII veterans. All Christians. All fought for "God and country", and they all saw each other as brothers to the bone. Christianity saved the world on that one.
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2015 4:14:03 AM
At 9/23/2015 4:06:40 AM, uncung wrote:
" John Adams

Which principles exactly do you mean? since Nazi was invented by a Christian as well.

Adolf Hitler exhibited no "Christlike" attributes which makes him nonchristian by the very definition. Hitler was also a full blown, drug addicted, self proclaimed Atheist.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2015 4:35:23 AM
At 9/23/2015 4:14:03 AM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
" John Adams

Adolf Hitler exhibited no "Christlike" attributes which makes him nonchristian by the very definition. Hitler was also a full blown, drug addicted, self proclaimed Atheist.

And you and your fellow travelers present all the hate that Jesus railed against, so I guess that makes you and them very much non christian too.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2015 8:34:32 AM
" John Adams

I don't find any Christianity stuff or principles in US constitutions and laws.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2015 8:44:27 AM
At 9/23/2015 4:07:27 AM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
I say that because I've met hundreds of American WWII veterans. All Christians. All fought for "God and country", and they all saw each other as brothers to the bone. Christianity saved the world on that one.

Actually it was the Red Army, (with a great deal of help from USA & UK) which saved Europe.
jodybirdy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2015 8:55:31 AM
" John Adams

They were not all Christian. Most were Deists. The 1st Amendment of the United States Constitution makes it quite clear that no religion is to be favored or even promoted by the US government. The opinions of individual politicians are quoted all to often. But this is the law:

"Amendment I. Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
birdlandmemories
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2015 9:01:26 AM
" John Adams

And... it's currently breaking us apart as a country. Look at the whole Kim Davis situation, and the country being divided over gay marriage and abortion.
Ashton
dhardage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2015 3:39:28 PM
At 9/23/2015 9:01:26 AM, birdlandmemories wrote:
" John Adams

And... it's currently breaking us apart as a country. Look at the whole Kim Davis situation, and the country being divided over gay marriage and abortion.

Only because people confuse their right to practice their own religion with the right to force others to live under the rules of their religion.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2015 4:08:13 PM
Will Ammuurika be saved when Chridt returns on a flaming cloud with a fluffy white sword?
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2015 4:12:24 PM
" John Adams

No one cares about that because atheists know Hitler as an insane mass murderer.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2015 4:24:26 PM
" John Adams

What do think of these words? Do they reverberate your Christian principles?

"We believe that the material life of a healthy, organic society is inseparable from its spiritual life. Therefore, we believe that the state bears an obligation to minister to the spiritual, as well as to the material needs of the community. We also believe that the unity and cohesion of a people rests on its having a common set of values and ideals which can shape its moral outlook and provide the basis for its lifestyle and culture. We further believe that people must find their spiritual roots in the depths of their own soul, rather than in the traditions and values of another. Finally, we believe that our people must once again come to recognize and respect those immutable laws of Nature, which are the expression of the eternal will of that Force which orders this universe and conditions our own destiny. Only through a spiritual rebirth of our people can we achieve the profound reorientation which is a prerequisite for building a healthy community."
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2015 3:44:58 AM
At 9/23/2015 4:08:13 PM, bulproof wrote:
Will Ammuurika be saved when Chridt returns on a flaming cloud with a fluffy white sword?

I doubt it. In Revelation, it looks like most everyone left after the "event" has brought him to wrath and will seek death but be unable to find it.

Based on Revelation and vast Islamic studies mixed with current world situations, I think Islam will have taken over by force. Convert or die. And Christians will be killed by beheadings as the Bible states, and ironically Muslims choose to use this method today to punish Christians. Christianity won't be there to protect unbelievers' rights anymore. Atheists will wish for the mass Christianity movement to rebirth again to protect their fundamental human rights but it will be too late for all that. All the unbelievers will be forced to Islam without anyone to oppose The tyranical new movement. I'll help my unbelieving friends get prepared. Okay remember these words for future reference. "Alllah is great"(which is what it says on Barack Hussein Obama's ring) and Muhammed is Allah's messenger. Then you will make the pilgrimage(haj) and pray towards Mecca. The so called Imaam Mahdi will be running the show, so ask him if you have any questions, concerns, or opinions. 6 and 666 are holy numbers in Islam and the number of Antichrist in Revelation. The number is on Muslim headbands today in real life. Muslims today are looking for the Mahdi to come and lead them against and eradicate Christianity from Earth(and Atheisism and Agnosticism). They call the first steps the "Silent Jihad", which means they lie for the faith promoting "peace" all while actually infiltrating Western countries, infiltrating governments, Western police forces, schools, etc, while slowly and secretly playing nice to those they deem still a threat and outbreeding Westerners and gaining the majority. In Islam you "lie for the faith", which means you lie to spread Islam, gain control, or gain conversions. They are waiting for the sign of the Mahdi(the sun setting over the West) the sign of the Mahdi is Obama's personal symbol, for he is awaiting the Mahdi as a Silent Jihadist Muslim. Richard Dawkins wants Christianity erased but doesn't understand that the Christian majority(Which is about to get passed by Islam) has been the general ideology that has protected the rights of Atheists and unbelievers. Muslims are not so tolerant as Christians. Christians believe in your rights and fight for them. Islam plans to kill Democracy and through self fulfilling Islamic Armageddon Prophecy, they will usher in the Mahdi's arrival by declaring all out war on the rest. But it' apostacy and worthy of death for Muslims to acknowledge anything I'm saying. But with very minimal study of what I have pointed out, you will see for yourself. God bless. Athesists and Christians both need God's intervention if it is not to dismantle completely.
UniversalTheologian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2015 4:09:35 AM
America really is profoundly Christian in the way it operates.

The reason why this is hard for people to accept is because they don't know what that means to begin with.

No, it is very Christian to allow for religious freedom and to allow people to live in liberty. The people who try to force their doctrines on others do not represent Christianity from a theologically sound standpoint.
"There are trivial truths and the great truths. The opposite of a trivial truth is plainly false. The opposite of a great truth is also true." ~ Niels Bohr

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." ~ Arthur Schopenhauer
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2015 5:31:48 AM
At 9/24/2015 3:44:58 AM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:

I doubt it. In Revelation, it looks like most everyone left after the "event" has brought him to wrath and will seek death but be unable to find it.

Based on Revelation and vast Islamic studies mixed with current world situations, I think Islam will have taken over by force. Convert or die. And Christians will be killed by beheadings as the Bible states, and ironically Muslims choose to use this method today to punish Christians. Christianity won't be there to protect unbelievers' rights anymore. Atheists will wish for the mass Christianity movement to rebirth again to protect their fundamental human rights but it will be too late for all that. All the unbelievers will be forced to Islam without anyone to oppose The tyranical new movement. I'll help my unbelieving friends get prepared. Okay remember these words for future reference. "Alllah is great"(which is what it says on Barack Hussein Obama's ring) and Muhammed is Allah's messenger. Then you will make the pilgrimage(haj) and pray towards Mecca. The so called Imaam Mahdi will be running the show, so ask him if you have any questions, concerns, or opinions. 6 and 666 are holy numbers in Islam and the number of Antichrist in Revelation. The number is on Muslim headbands today in real life. Muslims today are looking for the Mahdi to come and lead them against and eradicate Christianity from Earth(and Atheisism and Agnosticism). They call the first steps the "Silent Jihad", which means they lie for the faith promoting "peace" all while actually infiltrating Western countries, infiltrating governments, Western police forces, schools, etc, while slowly and secretly playing nice to those they deem still a threat and outbreeding Westerners and gaining the majority. In Islam you "lie for the faith", which means you lie to spread Islam, gain control, or gain conversions. They are waiting for the sign of the Mahdi(the sun setting over the West) the sign of the Mahdi is Obama's personal symbol, for he is awaiting the Mahdi as a Silent Jihadist Muslim. Richard Dawkins wants Christianity erased but doesn't understand that the Christian majority(Which is about to get passed by Islam) has been the general ideology that has protected the rights of Atheists and unbelievers. Muslims are not so tolerant as Christians. Christians believe in your rights and fight for them. Islam plans to kill Democracy and through self fulfilling Islamic Armageddon Prophecy, they will usher in the Mahdi's arrival by declaring all out war on the rest. But it' apostacy and worthy of death for Muslims to acknowledge anything I'm saying. But with very minimal study of what I have pointed out, you will see for yourself. God bless. Athesists and Christians both need God's intervention if it is not to dismantle completely.
It's gone well past sad when you see the gullible preach crap like this. I have it on good authority (I was at the rally) that the Tooth Fairy is amassing and army of immense size and supernatural powers in a final solution to retake planet Earth for it's original inhabitants, Fariefolk.
You have been warned, religion is futile.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2015 5:34:01 AM
At 9/24/2015 4:09:35 AM, UniversalTheologian wrote:
America really is profoundly Christian in the way it operates.
Yes, if I was muuurikan I'd be quite ashamed of how the real world views us as well.
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2015 10:28:51 PM
At 9/24/2015 5:31:48 AM, bulproof wrote:

It's gone well past sad when you see the gullible preach crap like this. I have it on good authority (I was at the rally) that the Tooth Fairy is amassing and army of immense size and supernatural powers in a final solution to retake planet Earth for it's original inhabitants, Fariefolk.

We've found a subjecy you haven't been exposed to hear. Muslims actually are in the midst of the Silent Jihad as we speak according to those who have committed apostacy by lieving the faith. Are you unfamiliar with Islam and how it actually works?
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2015 10:32:57 PM
Sounding the Alarm on Silent Jihad

Mar 13th, 2014 | By Editor | Category: Featured
By Andrew E. Harrod " Exclusive to Religious Freedom Coalition

"There is broad bipartisan agreement that America is at risk," declared former House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence Chairman Pete Hoekstra via video at the March 6, 2014, National Security Action Summit (NSAS)." The "silent jihad" of Muslim Brotherhood (MB) affiliated groups described by Hoekstra at National Harbor"s Westin Hotel across the Potomac River from Washington, DC, should alarm all Americans.

Congressman Pete Hoekstra, former chairman of the Select Committee on Intelligence
In comparison to the "violent jihad" of groups like Al Qaeda, the MB "strategy is very, very different," Hoekstra explained during the panel "The Muslim Brotherhood, the "Civilization Jihad" and Its Enablers."" MB groups "are going to use our laws, our customs"our freedom of speech, the values we profess"to become a cancer" in the United States. "MB supporters would seek "initially a tolerance of sharia law" that "begins the process of establishing of Islamism," a process evident in certain European neighborhoods where sharia has become "de facto law." ""Never forget the phrase:" The enemy of my enemy is my friend," Hoekstra added when discussing cooperation across intra-Muslim sectarian divides such as between a Sunni Al Qaeda and a Shiite Islamic Republic of Iran." "They ultimately share the same objective:" the destruction of the West."

MB "Islamic supremacism" or Islamism "is not a fringe ideology" but is actually the "dynamic element of Islam" today, former first World Trade Center (WTC) bombing prosecutor Andrew C. McCarthy observed in his video address." Contrary to the "very Politically Correct interpretation of Islam" encountered among policymakers by McCarthy, Islamism is "not a hijacking of a doctrine" but rather Islam"s "most unalloyed form."" Suffering numerous maladies, the Blind Sheik Omar Abdel Rahman prosecuted by McCarthy could only lead the 1993 WTC terrorists because "he was a master of sharia doctrine."" Without understanding "sharia supremacism" as a "very active ideology" according to polls of Muslims worldwide, "we will never be able to protect ourselves."

"You don"t know jack," sharia expert Stephen Coughlin agreed on the panel, without understanding this MB "metanarrative."" "It runs deep"the threat," Coughlin noted concerning terms taken "verbatim" from the 7th century Pact of Umar recently imposed by Syrian jihadist groups upon Christians. "Yet Coughlin worried that the "enemy knows us better than us" in an America whose political and religious leaders often no longer properly understand their constitution and Judeo-Christian faith, respectively.

Subverting rule of law through "narrative control" is central to Islamist groups such as the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC), an international grouping of 57 (including "Palestine") mostly majority-Muslim states. ""If you do not control the narrative, no matter what position you take, you will lose."" In particular, "he who controls the First Amendment"controls the Constitution," Coughlin warned in discussing the OIC"s 2005 Ten-Year Strategic Action Plan with its call for "Combating Islamophobia" via censorship. "The OIC would seek to interpret the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights" Article 20 ban on incitement as prohibiting speech to which recipients react violently. "This is the "battered wife syndrome" of "if you say that, I am going to have to beat you up"

"Under the guise of sensitive speech" and other terms, anti-sharia activist Deborah Weiss elaborated, the OIC will stifle speech critical of Islam." "Anything that is critical of Islam"will be deemed incitement" by the OIC, which "holds itself out as a moderate" but is actually an "Islamic supremacist organization."" The 2005-6 Danish Muhammad cartoon riots exemplified how the OIC would attribute speech"s violent consequences to speakers, not perpetrators." Discussing jihadist child murders will bring an accusation of "Islamophobia" as a "crime against humanity" from individuals like Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Weiss explained at a subsequent even
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2015 10:37:58 PM
It's amazing how little Americans understand about the Islam, jihad, or the real religious threats. Christianity is minimal to no threat, but Europeans get so mad at Christians when Islam literally is seeking their death while they turn deaf ears. I just shake my head.
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2015 10:40:26 PM
At 9/24/2015 5:31:48 AM, bulproof wrote:

There is a fundamental difference, fairies are not real. Muslims and their beliefs and jihadist beliefs are very real.
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2015 11:16:46 PM

Chridt will return with a sowrd, not a sword. Get it straihgt!
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2015 4:23:48 AM
At 9/24/2015 11:16:46 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:

Mea Culpa
Yassine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2015 4:43:58 AM
At 9/24/2015 11:16:46 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:

- HAHAHAHHA! I am laughing so hard at this. LOL.
Current Debates:

Islam is not a religion of peace vs. @ Lutonator:
* http://www.debate.org...