Total Posts:40|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

atheists i have question :D

lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2010 6:59:15 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/13/2010 6:56:15 AM, Cris4W wrote:
big bang theory? its just a theory it doesn't even prove that God doesn't exist

I suppose. I don't see why it would be any harder to believe than God, or even why christians/[insert any religion here] can't co-exist with science.

In any case I'm not sure what your question is.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2010 7:01:10 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/13/2010 6:57:10 AM, Mirza wrote:
It is not "just a theory" nor, as you correctly said, does it negated the existence of God.

Nothing wrong with it being "just a theory"
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2010 7:04:12 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/13/2010 6:56:15 AM, Cris4W wrote:
big bang theory? its just a theory it doesn't even prove that God doesn't exist

At least it's a theory with evidence to back it up, while the idea of god creating the universe is a theory without any evidence.

Anyway the BBT is just one theory of many that explain the origins of the universe. We're close to an answer, but not there yet.
President of DDO
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2010 7:05:54 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/13/2010 7:01:10 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 9/13/2010 6:57:10 AM, Mirza wrote:
It is not "just a theory" nor, as you correctly said, does it negated the existence of God.

Nothing wrong with it being "just a theory"
I said that it is not "just a theory," so what is your point? It is a scientifically supported theory with a great deal of evidence that there is no need to deny, in my opinion.
Cris4W
Posts: 43
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2010 7:07:13 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
its hard for me. i dont know. its just hard to believe that the universe is just like a mushroom that pops out fro no where.. how about its cosmos design and everything? why is it so accurate? atheists states that universe is infinite and eternal.. whats the origin of the universe? whats the origin of the big bang theory?
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2010 7:07:41 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/13/2010 6:54:27 AM, Cris4W wrote:
How did universe exist?

You mean it doesn't any more? Oh nuts...

Seriously atheism does not have to provide a reason for the existence of the universe. The existence of the universe is a given, or at least a reasonable assumption. The existence of God appears highly improbable however. Ignoring that, to simply state that the universe was created by God is to create an endless number of additional questions.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2010 7:09:04 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/13/2010 6:56:15 AM, Cris4W wrote:
big bang theory? its just a theory it doesn't even prove that God doesn't exist

The big bang in of itself simply explains how the current form of the universe came to be.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2010 7:14:00 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/13/2010 7:07:13 AM, Cris4W wrote:
its hard for me. i dont know. its just hard to believe that the universe is just like a mushroom that pops out fro no where.. how about its cosmos design and everything? why is it so accurate? atheists states that universe is infinite and eternal.. whats the origin of the universe? whats the origin of the big bang theory?
You can certainly be a theist and believe in the Big Bang Theory. I do. The Big Bang Theory does in no way negate the existence of God.
Cris4W
Posts: 43
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2010 7:14:25 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/13/2010 7:09:04 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 9/13/2010 6:56:15 AM, Cris4W wrote:
big bang theory? its just a theory it doesn't even prove that God doesn't exist

The big bang in of itself simply explains how the current form of the universe came to be.

so basically you atheist propose that the universe came from nothing?
no origin? infinite?
Freeman
Posts: 1,239
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2010 7:14:46 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/13/2010 6:54:27 AM, Cris4W wrote:
How did universe exist?

It was created and held up by a gigantic turtle that sits on the back of a turtle, that sits of that back of a turtle ad infinitum.
Chancellor of Propaganda and Foreign Relations in the Franklin administration.

"I intend to live forever. So far, so good." -- Steven Wright
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2010 7:16:20 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/13/2010 7:14:25 AM, Cris4W wrote:
At 9/13/2010 7:09:04 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 9/13/2010 6:56:15 AM, Cris4W wrote:
big bang theory? its just a theory it doesn't even prove that God doesn't exist

The big bang in of itself simply explains how the current form of the universe came to be.

so basically you atheist propose that the universe came from nothing?
no origin? infinite?

That's not what I said. I simply explained that the big bang theory suggests how the universe is in it's current form.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2010 7:19:00 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/13/2010 7:14:46 AM, Freeman wrote:
At 9/13/2010 6:54:27 AM, Cris4W wrote:
How did universe exist?

It was created and held up by a gigantic turtle that sits on the back of a turtle, that sits of that back of a turtle ad infinitum.

I like turtles.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2010 7:19:15 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/13/2010 7:05:54 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 9/13/2010 7:01:10 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 9/13/2010 6:57:10 AM, Mirza wrote:
It is not "just a theory" nor, as you correctly said, does it negated the existence of God.

Nothing wrong with it being "just a theory"
I said that it is not "just a theory," so what is your point? It is a scientifically supported theory with a great deal of evidence that there is no need to deny, in my opinion.

I know. Theories tend to be backed by science.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Cris4W
Posts: 43
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2010 7:20:25 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/13/2010 7:14:00 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 9/13/2010 7:07:13 AM, Cris4W wrote:
its hard for me. i dont know. its just hard to believe that the universe is just like a mushroom that pops out fro no where.. how about its cosmos design and everything? why is it so accurate? atheists states that universe is infinite and eternal.. whats the origin of the universe? whats the origin of the big bang theory?
You can certainly be a theist and believe in the Big Bang Theory. I do. The Big Bang Theory does in no way negate the existence of God.

uhmm its not hard to believe that God existed actually. but believing in atheist proposal of God doesnt exist and universe does came from nothing gives me a hard time. how did this cells and dust formed? this molecules and everything. and how did this cells function so accurately to mobilize our system? i dont know so many questions its confusing.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2010 7:22:30 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/13/2010 7:14:25 AM, Cris4W wrote:
At 9/13/2010 7:09:04 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 9/13/2010 6:56:15 AM, Cris4W wrote:
big bang theory? its just a theory it doesn't even prove that God doesn't exist

The big bang in of itself simply explains how the current form of the universe came to be.

so basically you atheist propose that the universe came from nothing?

Do you theists believe God came from nothing?

no origin?

Of God?

infinite?

Well thats given.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2010 7:23:29 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/13/2010 7:20:25 AM, Cris4W wrote:
At 9/13/2010 7:14:00 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 9/13/2010 7:07:13 AM, Cris4W wrote:
its hard for me. i dont know. its just hard to believe that the universe is just like a mushroom that pops out fro no where.. how about its cosmos design and everything? why is it so accurate? atheists states that universe is infinite and eternal.. whats the origin of the universe? whats the origin of the big bang theory?
You can certainly be a theist and believe in the Big Bang Theory. I do. The Big Bang Theory does in no way negate the existence of God.

uhmm its not hard to believe that God existed actually. but believing in atheist proposal of God doesnt exist and universe does came from nothing gives me a hard time. how did this cells and dust formed? this molecules and everything. and how did this cells function so accurately to mobilize our system? i dont know so many questions its confusing.

Actually believing in God is no easier when you start applying the same questions to your god.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Freeman
Posts: 1,239
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2010 7:23:43 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/13/2010 6:54:27 AM, Cris4W wrote:
How did universe exist?

You should read Stephen Hawking's new book.
Chancellor of Propaganda and Foreign Relations in the Franklin administration.

"I intend to live forever. So far, so good." -- Steven Wright
Cris4W
Posts: 43
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2010 7:24:25 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/13/2010 7:19:15 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 9/13/2010 7:05:54 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 9/13/2010 7:01:10 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 9/13/2010 6:57:10 AM, Mirza wrote:
It is not "just a theory" nor, as you correctly said, does it negated the existence of God.

Nothing wrong with it being "just a theory"
I said that it is not "just a theory," so what is your point? It is a scientifically supported theory with a great deal of evidence that there is no need to deny, in my opinion.

I know. Theories tend to be backed by science.

no. thats why it is called theories. means a idea of some sort
theory means - guess or conjecture
Cris4W
Posts: 43
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2010 7:30:49 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/13/2010 7:23:29 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 9/13/2010 7:20:25 AM, Cris4W wrote:
At 9/13/2010 7:14:00 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 9/13/2010 7:07:13 AM, Cris4W wrote:
its hard for me. i dont know. its just hard to believe that the universe is just like a mushroom that pops out fro no where.. how about its cosmos design and everything? why is it so accurate? atheists states that universe is infinite and eternal.. whats the origin of the universe? whats the origin of the big bang theory?
You can certainly be a theist and believe in the Big Bang Theory. I do. The Big Bang Theory does in no way negate the existence of God.

uhmm its not hard to believe that God existed actually. but believing in atheist proposal of God doesnt exist and universe does came from nothing gives me a hard time. how did this cells and dust formed? this molecules and everything. and how did this cells function so accurately to mobilize our system? i dont know so many questions its confusing.

Actually believing in God is no easier when you start applying the same questions to your god.

what do you mean "your God"? this is why i dont like talking to a atheists. when i have a question about something scientifically they always add up "your god" on their statement. did i say 'its not hard to believe in "my" God?' this is why Godly people is better than atheist. i'm asking and comparing you atheist and Godly people.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2010 7:37:38 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/13/2010 7:24:25 AM, Cris4W wrote:
At 9/13/2010 7:19:15 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 9/13/2010 7:05:54 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 9/13/2010 7:01:10 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 9/13/2010 6:57:10 AM, Mirza wrote:
It is not "just a theory" nor, as you correctly said, does it negated the existence of God.

Nothing wrong with it being "just a theory"
I said that it is not "just a theory," so what is your point? It is a scientifically supported theory with a great deal of evidence that there is no need to deny, in my opinion.

I know. Theories tend to be backed by science.

no. thats why it is called theories. means a idea of some sort
theory means - guess or conjecture

Misinformed. You probably think theories can become laws. I'll explain the difference.

A theory says how something came to be, whether it can be proven or not. No amount of info will change it.

A law is just a fact. No explaining why or how. Gravity, what comes up must come down. Why? Consult a theory.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2010 7:39:14 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/13/2010 7:30:49 AM, Cris4W wrote:
At 9/13/2010 7:23:29 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 9/13/2010 7:20:25 AM, Cris4W wrote:
At 9/13/2010 7:14:00 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 9/13/2010 7:07:13 AM, Cris4W wrote:
its hard for me. i dont know. its just hard to believe that the universe is just like a mushroom that pops out fro no where.. how about its cosmos design and everything? why is it so accurate? atheists states that universe is infinite and eternal.. whats the origin of the universe? whats the origin of the big bang theory?
You can certainly be a theist and believe in the Big Bang Theory. I do. The Big Bang Theory does in no way negate the existence of God.

uhmm its not hard to believe that God existed actually. but believing in atheist proposal of God doesnt exist and universe does came from nothing gives me a hard time. how did this cells and dust formed? this molecules and everything. and how did this cells function so accurately to mobilize our system? i dont know so many questions its confusing.

Actually believing in God is no easier when you start applying the same questions to your god.

what do you mean "your God"? this is why i dont like talking to a atheists. when i have a question about something scientifically they always add up "your god" on their statement. did i say 'its not hard to believe in "my" God?' this is why Godly people is better than atheist. i'm asking and comparing you atheist and Godly people.

I'm not understanding. Are you saying theists are better people?
All I'm saying is you believe in your god fine.
We believe in our science. Fine.
Neither are that much harder to believe, especially from your veiwpoint.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2010 7:46:55 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/13/2010 7:20:25 AM, Cris4W wrote:
At 9/13/2010 7:14:00 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 9/13/2010 7:07:13 AM, Cris4W wrote:
its hard for me. i dont know. its just hard to believe that the universe is just like a mushroom that pops out fro no where.. how about its cosmos design and everything? why is it so accurate? atheists states that universe is infinite and eternal.. whats the origin of the universe? whats the origin of the big bang theory?
You can certainly be a theist and believe in the Big Bang Theory. I do. The Big Bang Theory does in no way negate the existence of God.

uhmm its not hard to believe that God existed actually. but believing in atheist proposal of God doesnt exist and universe does came from nothing gives me a hard time. how did this cells and dust formed? this molecules and everything. and how did this cells function so accurately to mobilize our system? i dont know so many questions its confusing.
I did not say that believing in God is hard.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2010 7:58:23 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/13/2010 7:30:49 AM, Cris4W wrote:
At 9/13/2010 7:23:29 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 9/13/2010 7:20:25 AM, Cris4W wrote:
At 9/13/2010 7:14:00 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 9/13/2010 7:07:13 AM, Cris4W wrote:
its hard for me. i dont know. its just hard to believe that the universe is just like a mushroom that pops out fro no where.. how about its cosmos design and everything? why is it so accurate? atheists states that universe is infinite and eternal.. whats the origin of the universe? whats the origin of the big bang theory?
You can certainly be a theist and believe in the Big Bang Theory. I do. The Big Bang Theory does in no way negate the existence of God.

uhmm its not hard to believe that God existed actually. but believing in atheist proposal of God doesnt exist and universe does came from nothing gives me a hard time. how did this cells and dust formed? this molecules and everything. and how did this cells function so accurately to mobilize our system? i dont know so many questions its confusing.

Actually believing in God is no easier when you start applying the same questions to your god.

what do you mean "your God"? this is why i dont like talking to a atheists. when i have a question about something scientifically they always add up "your god" on their statement. did i say 'its not hard to believe in "my" God?' this is why Godly people is better than atheist. i'm asking and comparing you atheist and Godly people.

Wait so it is valid for you to challenge us on our lack of belief in God, but not valid for us to even reference your concept of God? That seems to smack of intellectual dishonesty. Why should 'Godly' people be superior to Atheists? Atheism is an intellectual position which makes no reference to morality.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Cris4W
Posts: 43
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2010 8:02:34 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/13/2010 7:37:38 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 9/13/2010 7:24:25 AM, Cris4W wrote:
At 9/13/2010 7:19:15 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 9/13/2010 7:05:54 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 9/13/2010 7:01:10 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 9/13/2010 6:57:10 AM, Mirza wrote:
It is not "just a theory" nor, as you correctly said, does it negated the existence of God.

Nothing wrong with it being "just a theory"
I said that it is not "just a theory," so what is your point? It is a scientifically supported theory with a great deal of evidence that there is no need to deny, in my opinion.

I know. Theories tend to be backed by science.

no. thats why it is called theories. means a idea of some sort
theory means - guess or conjecture

Misinformed. You probably think theories can become laws. I'll explain the difference.

A theory says how something came to be, whether it can be proven or not. No amount of info will change it.

A law is just a fact. No explaining why or how. Gravity, what comes up must come down. Why? Consult a theory.

well the law of gravity is proven and tested
so can science make a universe now. prof?experiments that this law/theory has hard evidence that universe does came from big bang? no nothing right?
im not theist nor atheist theres a question that both sides cant answer and prove.
i just found that theist are more morally discipline than atheist. and atheist makes experiments to prove something that does exist.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2010 8:07:45 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/13/2010 8:02:34 AM, Cris4W wrote:
At 9/13/2010 7:37:38 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 9/13/2010 7:24:25 AM, Cris4W wrote:
At 9/13/2010 7:19:15 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 9/13/2010 7:05:54 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 9/13/2010 7:01:10 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 9/13/2010 6:57:10 AM, Mirza wrote:
It is not "just a theory" nor, as you correctly said, does it negated the existence of God.

Nothing wrong with it being "just a theory"
I said that it is not "just a theory," so what is your point? It is a scientifically supported theory with a great deal of evidence that there is no need to deny, in my opinion.

I know. Theories tend to be backed by science.

no. thats why it is called theories. means a idea of some sort
theory means - guess or conjecture

Misinformed. You probably think theories can become laws. I'll explain the difference.

A theory says how something came to be, whether it can be proven or not. No amount of info will change it.

A law is just a fact. No explaining why or how. Gravity, what comes up must come down. Why? Consult a theory.


well the law of gravity is proven and tested

No as such...

so can science make a universe now.

?

prof?experiments that this law/theory has hard evidence that universe does came from big bang? no nothing right?

The big bang only explains the current form of the modern universe.

im not theist nor atheist theres a question that both sides cant answer and prove.
i just found that theist are more morally discipline than atheist. and atheist makes experiments to prove something that does exist.

No part of this topic has concerned morality or moral discipline. The use of experimentation is not in of itself immoral.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Cris4W
Posts: 43
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2010 8:12:01 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/13/2010 7:58:23 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 9/13/2010 7:30:49 AM, Cris4W wrote:
At 9/13/2010 7:23:29 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 9/13/2010 7:20:25 AM, Cris4W wrote:
At 9/13/2010 7:14:00 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 9/13/2010 7:07:13 AM, Cris4W wrote:
its hard for me. i dont know. its just hard to believe that the universe is just like a mushroom that pops out fro no where.. how about its cosmos design and everything? why is it so accurate? atheists states that universe is infinite and eternal.. whats the origin of the universe? whats the origin of the big bang theory?
You can certainly be a theist and believe in the Big Bang Theory. I do. The Big Bang Theory does in no way negate the existence of God.

uhmm its not hard to believe that God existed actually. but believing in atheist proposal of God doesnt exist and universe does came from nothing gives me a hard time. how did this cells and dust formed? this molecules and everything. and how did this cells function so accurately to mobilize our system? i dont know so many questions its confusing.

Actually believing in God is no easier when you start applying the same questions to your god.

what do you mean "your God"? this is why i dont like talking to a atheists. when i have a question about something scientifically they always add up "your god" on their statement. did i say 'its not hard to believe in "my" God?' this is why Godly people is better than atheist. i'm asking and comparing you atheist and Godly people.

Wait so it is valid for you to challenge us on our lack of belief in God, but not valid for us to even reference your concept of God? That seems to smack of intellectual dishonesty. Why should 'Godly' people be superior to Atheists? Atheism is an intellectual position which makes no reference to morality.

did i? no im just comparing you 2.. im deciding where to believe and where not to believe.. you know its better to live a good life right? i know you agree with me, but proving and keep on bashing the people who believe in god's existence give you nothing. it will only make them more faithful to their God because their bible or quran states about "anti-god" (esp. on the bible) but when people that believes in god argue with you or declare a "war" with atheists, theyll think theyre doing it for their god and their god will reward them for their deeds. you do the thinking im not good in explaining(and not good in English too)
and btw the war that im trying to say i not the war like you know killing people and stuff(maybe most of the muslims will)
Cris4W
Posts: 43
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2010 8:14:48 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/13/2010 8:07:45 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 9/13/2010 8:02:34 AM, Cris4W wrote:
At 9/13/2010 7:37:38 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 9/13/2010 7:24:25 AM, Cris4W wrote:
At 9/13/2010 7:19:15 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 9/13/2010 7:05:54 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 9/13/2010 7:01:10 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 9/13/2010 6:57:10 AM, Mirza wrote:
It is not "just a theory" nor, as you correctly said, does it negated the existence of God.

Nothing wrong with it being "just a theory"
I said that it is not "just a theory," so what is your point? It is a scientifically supported theory with a great deal of evidence that there is no need to deny, in my opinion.

I know. Theories tend to be backed by science.

no. thats why it is called theories. means a idea of some sort
theory means - guess or conjecture

Misinformed. You probably think theories can become laws. I'll explain the difference.

A theory says how something came to be, whether it can be proven or not. No amount of info will change it.

A law is just a fact. No explaining why or how. Gravity, what comes up must come down. Why? Consult a theory.


well the law of gravity is proven and tested

No as such...

what? didnt you study physics?

so can science make a universe now.

?

prof?experiments that this law/theory has hard evidence that universe does came from big bang? no nothing right?

The big bang only explains the current form of the modern universe.

how did you know its accurate?


im not theist nor atheist theres a question that both sides cant answer and prove.
i just found that theist are more morally discipline than atheist. and atheist makes experiments to prove something that does exist.

No part of this topic has concerned morality or moral discipline. The use of experimentation is not in of itself immoral.

did i say its immoral? no what im trying to say is atheist proves thing through experiments bu they didnt have a prof for big bang.