Jump to topic:

Hearts beating altogether Today!

Dazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2015 12:52:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
One color, one place, one voice: Labbaik! I'm not in Arfa but I can experience the reason of being there, I'm feeling connected [more strongly than a wi-fi, yet secured]. Hajj Mabarak to all my Muslims friends :) Make a lot of duas for Ummah.

~For Irfan-e-Islam at Arfa~
`where Irfa means: to get to know`

As for the message, recalling the address of Hijjatul Wida, "All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black any superiority over white - except by piety and good action."
Remove the "I want", remainder is the "peace". ~Al-Ghazali~
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2015 12:59:21 PM
At 9/23/2015 12:52:42 PM, Dazz wrote:
One color, one place, one voice: Labbaik! I'm not in Arfa but I can experience the reason of being there, I'm feeling connected [more strongly than a wi-fi, yet secured]. Hajj Mabarak to all my Muslims friends :) Make a lot of duas for Ummah.

As for the message, recalling the address of Hijjatul Wida, "All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black any superiority over white - except by piety and good action."

You are responding well to the Popes visit.
Dazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2015 1:08:50 PM
At 9/23/2015 12:59:21 PM, Harikrish wrote:

I'm so much happy today, that I can ignore you for what you're actually.
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2015 1:32:46 PM
At 9/23/2015 1:08:50 PM, Dazz wrote:
At 9/23/2015 12:59:21 PM, Harikrish wrote:

I'm so much happy today, that I can ignore you for what you're actually.

More Muslims will be making their pilgrimage to the Vatican and not Mecca as the Pope finds good Christian homes for the Muslim refugees forced to flee from Islamic countries at war with each other. Islam has created more refugees than any other religion. Only the Pope and Western charity can save those fleeing Muslim refugees. Muslim refugees are finally experiencing true acceptance and Christian love.
Dazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2015 1:37:13 PM
At 9/23/2015 1:32:46 PM, Harikrish wrote:

I'm telling you I'm so much Happy today, that it's really indifferent to me what you say.
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2015 1:38:19 PM

Take more water with it!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2015 1:50:39 PM
At 9/23/2015 1:38:19 PM, JJ50 wrote:

Take more water with it!

That will only make him more pissing crazy. The guy has a bloated bladder problem.
Dazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2015 1:55:28 PM
At 9/23/2015 1:38:19 PM, JJ50 wrote:

Take more water with it!
Fishes out of water?

Actually idioms are very much like testing the water, so I don't know what you're referring to, but about OP, that was addressed to Muslims & they know as blood is thicker than water. Anyway, If you have any clumsiness, specify please!.