Total Posts:36|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Atheists

harrytruman
Posts: 812
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2015 5:14:11 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Atheists don"t believe that monkeys exist because they never saw one, they also think that any pictures of monkeys are hoaxes, and that anyone who says they seen a monkey has been smelling air freshener, and that any monkeys you see at the zoo are animatronics, and that thousands of people have dedicated their lives to tricking you into thinking monkeys exist even though they don"t get any form of return out of it.
birdlandmemories
Posts: 4,140
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2015 5:20:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/24/2015 5:14:11 AM, harrytruman wrote:
Atheists don"t believe that monkeys exist because they never saw one, they also think that any pictures of monkeys are hoaxes, and that anyone who says they seen a monkey has been smelling air freshener, and that any monkeys you see at the zoo are animatronics, and that thousands of people have dedicated their lives to tricking you into thinking monkeys exist even though they don"t get any form of return out of it.

Huh? Please clarify...
Ashton
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2015 5:22:49 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/24/2015 5:14:11 AM, harrytruman wrote:
Atheists don"t believe that monkeys exist because they never saw one, they also think that any pictures of monkeys are hoaxes, and that anyone who says they seen a monkey has been smelling air freshener, and that any monkeys you see at the zoo are animatronics, and that thousands of people have dedicated their lives to tricking you into thinking monkeys exist even though they don"t get any form of return out of it.

Now that you've mentioned it, I realize I don't believe in monkeys - mind blown. You must be psycho..ahem...psychic!
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
harrytruman
Posts: 812
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2015 5:30:38 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/24/2015 5:22:49 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 9/24/2015 5:14:11 AM, harrytruman wrote:
Atheists don"t believe that monkeys exist because they never saw one, they also think that any pictures of monkeys are hoaxes, and that anyone who says they seen a monkey has been smelling air freshener, and that any monkeys you see at the zoo are animatronics, and that thousands of people have dedicated their lives to tricking you into thinking monkeys exist even though they don"t get any form of return out of it.

Now that you've mentioned it, I realize I don't believe in monkeys - mind blown. You must be psycho..ahem...psychic!

all of planet earth is California and Nevada, because Ive only been to those two states
bulproof
Posts: 25,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2015 5:37:06 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/24/2015 5:30:38 AM, harrytruman wrote:
At 9/24/2015 5:22:49 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 9/24/2015 5:14:11 AM, harrytruman wrote:
Atheists don"t believe that monkeys exist because they never saw one, they also think that any pictures of monkeys are hoaxes, and that anyone who says they seen a monkey has been smelling air freshener, and that any monkeys you see at the zoo are animatronics, and that thousands of people have dedicated their lives to tricking you into thinking monkeys exist even though they don"t get any form of return out of it.

Now that you've mentioned it, I realize I don't believe in monkeys - mind blown. You must be psycho..ahem...psychic!

all of planet earth is California and Nevada, because Ive only been to those two states
Untrue.
You live in the state of insanity, that makes three.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
harrytruman
Posts: 812
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2015 6:03:14 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/24/2015 5:37:06 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/24/2015 5:30:38 AM, harrytruman wrote:
At 9/24/2015 5:22:49 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 9/24/2015 5:14:11 AM, harrytruman wrote:
Atheists don"t believe that monkeys exist because they never saw one, they also think that any pictures of monkeys are hoaxes, and that anyone who says they seen a monkey has been smelling air freshener, and that any monkeys you see at the zoo are animatronics, and that thousands of people have dedicated their lives to tricking you into thinking monkeys exist even though they don"t get any form of return out of it.

Now that you've mentioned it, I realize I don't believe in monkeys - mind blown. You must be psycho..ahem...psychic!

all of planet earth is California and Nevada, because Ive only been to those two states
Untrue.
You live in the state of insanity, that makes three.
how so?
harrytruman
Posts: 812
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2015 6:03:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/24/2015 5:37:06 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/24/2015 5:30:38 AM, harrytruman wrote:
At 9/24/2015 5:22:49 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 9/24/2015 5:14:11 AM, harrytruman wrote:
Atheists don"t believe that monkeys exist because they never saw one, they also think that any pictures of monkeys are hoaxes, and that anyone who says they seen a monkey has been smelling air freshener, and that any monkeys you see at the zoo are animatronics, and that thousands of people have dedicated their lives to tricking you into thinking monkeys exist even though they don"t get any form of return out of it.

Now that you've mentioned it, I realize I don't believe in monkeys - mind blown. You must be psycho..ahem...psychic!

all of planet earth is California and Nevada, because Ive only been to those two states
Untrue.
You live in the state of insanity, that makes three.
now you're just flaming.
bulproof
Posts: 25,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2015 6:10:49 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/24/2015 6:03:50 AM, harrytruman wrote:
At 9/24/2015 5:37:06 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/24/2015 5:30:38 AM, harrytruman wrote:
At 9/24/2015 5:22:49 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 9/24/2015 5:14:11 AM, harrytruman wrote:
Atheists don"t believe that monkeys exist because they never saw one, they also think that any pictures of monkeys are hoaxes, and that anyone who says they seen a monkey has been smelling air freshener, and that any monkeys you see at the zoo are animatronics, and that thousands of people have dedicated their lives to tricking you into thinking monkeys exist even though they don"t get any form of return out of it.

Now that you've mentioned it, I realize I don't believe in monkeys - mind blown. You must be psycho..ahem...psychic!

all of planet earth is California and Nevada, because Ive only been to those two states
Untrue.
You live in the state of insanity, that makes three.
now you're just flaming.

No sweety I'm responding kind with kind.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
jodybirdy
Posts: 2,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2015 7:13:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/24/2015 6:10:49 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/24/2015 6:03:50 AM, harrytruman wrote:
At 9/24/2015 5:37:06 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/24/2015 5:30:38 AM, harrytruman wrote:
At 9/24/2015 5:22:49 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 9/24/2015 5:14:11 AM, harrytruman wrote:
Atheists don"t believe that monkeys exist because they never saw one, they also think that any pictures of monkeys are hoaxes, and that anyone who says they seen a monkey has been smelling air freshener, and that any monkeys you see at the zoo are animatronics, and that thousands of people have dedicated their lives to tricking you into thinking monkeys exist even though they don"t get any form of return out of it.

Now that you've mentioned it, I realize I don't believe in monkeys - mind blown. You must be psycho..ahem...psychic!

all of planet earth is California and Nevada, because Ive only been to those two states
Untrue.
You live in the state of insanity, that makes three.
now you're just flaming.

No sweety I'm responding kind with kind.

It's so cute when the children create silly forum topics, isn't it? I just want to pinch their chubby widdle cheeks before their mums send them off to bed with a glass of milk.
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2015 7:22:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/24/2015 5:14:11 AM, harrytruman wrote:
Atheists don"t believe that monkeys exist because they never saw one, they also think that any pictures of monkeys are hoaxes, and that anyone who says they seen a monkey has been smelling air freshener, and that any monkeys you see at the zoo are animatronics, and that thousands of people have dedicated their lives to tricking you into thinking monkeys exist even though they don"t get any form of return out of it.

Total mind fvck. It's like you can see inside my head
RuvDraba
Posts: 6,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2015 7:58:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/24/2015 5:14:11 AM, harrytruman wrote:
Atheists don"t believe that monkeys exist because they never saw one, they also think that any pictures of monkeys are hoaxes, and that anyone who says they seen a monkey has been smelling air freshener, and that any monkeys you see at the zoo are animatronics, and that thousands of people have dedicated their lives to tricking you into thinking monkeys exist even though they don"t get any form of return out of it.

Except that primatologists don't tax you, vilify you, legislate against you, persecute you, or tell you how to run your life.

If they did, you'd want to see the damn monkey they said told them to.
YaHey
Posts: 43
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2015 8:39:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/24/2015 5:14:11 AM, harrytruman wrote:
Atheists don"t believe that monkeys exist because they never saw one, they also think that any pictures of monkeys are hoaxes, and that anyone who says they seen a monkey has been smelling air freshener, and that any monkeys you see at the zoo are animatronics, and that thousands of people have dedicated their lives to tricking you into thinking monkeys exist even though they don"t get any form of return out of it.

Does any atheist or person actually believe the whole "I have to see it to believe it" thing? We've calculated Pluto's orbit without ever actually seeing it. We've discovered subatomic particles without ever seeing those either. The difference is we have evidence of them, and there is no evidence for god that is compelling or stands up to scrutiny. My disbelief in god isn't because I've never seen him, it's because nobody has ever seen him, detected him, or proved that he is there.
Fkkize
Posts: 2,149
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2015 8:49:05 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/24/2015 8:39:31 AM, YaHey wrote:
Does any atheist or person actually believe the whole "I have to see it to believe it" thing?

No, I thinks it's a deliberate strawman.
: At 7/2/2016 3:05:07 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
:
: space contradicts logic
joetheripper117
Posts: 284
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2015 10:29:42 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/24/2015 5:14:11 AM, harrytruman wrote:
Atheists don"t believe that monkeys exist because they never saw one, they also think that any pictures of monkeys are hoaxes, and that anyone who says they seen a monkey has been smelling air freshener, and that any monkeys you see at the zoo are animatronics, and that thousands of people have dedicated their lives to tricking you into thinking monkeys exist even though they don"t get any form of return out of it.

No, atheists do not believe in a god. The difference between gods and monkeys is that there is empirical evidence of the existence of monkeys.
"By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out."
-Richard Dawkins
"The onus is on you to say why; the onus is not on the rest of us to say why not."
-Richard Dawkins
Otokage
Posts: 2,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2015 10:49:10 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/24/2015 5:30:38 AM, harrytruman wrote:
At 9/24/2015 5:22:49 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 9/24/2015 5:14:11 AM, harrytruman wrote:
Atheists don"t believe that monkeys exist because they never saw one, they also think that any pictures of monkeys are hoaxes, and that anyone who says they seen a monkey has been smelling air freshener, and that any monkeys you see at the zoo are animatronics, and that thousands of people have dedicated their lives to tricking you into thinking monkeys exist even though they don"t get any form of return out of it.

Now that you've mentioned it, I realize I don't believe in monkeys - mind blown. You must be psycho..ahem...psychic!

all of planet earth is California and Nevada, because Ive only been to those two states

They must be low on IQ on California and Nevada then. I'll write Obama to improve school milk.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2015 3:44:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/24/2015 5:14:11 AM, harrytruman wrote:
Atheists don"t believe that monkeys exist because they never saw one, they also think that any pictures of monkeys are hoaxes, and that anyone who says they seen a monkey has been smelling air freshener, and that any monkeys you see at the zoo are animatronics, and that thousands of people have dedicated their lives to tricking you into thinking monkeys exist even though they don"t get any form of return out of it.

Then, how do you explain Donald Trump who was the result of a union twixt human and orangutan?

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com...
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
harrytruman
Posts: 812
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2015 7:26:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/24/2015 10:49:10 AM, Otokage wrote:
At 9/24/2015 5:30:38 AM, harrytruman wrote:
At 9/24/2015 5:22:49 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 9/24/2015 5:14:11 AM, harrytruman wrote:
Atheists don"t believe that monkeys exist because they never saw one, they also think that any pictures of monkeys are hoaxes, and that anyone who says they seen a monkey has been smelling air freshener, and that any monkeys you see at the zoo are animatronics, and that thousands of people have dedicated their lives to tricking you into thinking monkeys exist even though they don"t get any form of return out of it.

Now that you've mentioned it, I realize I don't believe in monkeys - mind blown. You must be psycho..ahem...psychic!

all of planet earth is California and Nevada, because Ive only been to those two states

They must be low on IQ on California and Nevada then. I'll write Obama to improve school milk.
I wasn't being literal ob course
Hitchian
Posts: 764
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2015 7:30:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/24/2015 5:14:11 AM, harrytruman wrote:
Atheists don"t believe that monkeys exist because they never saw one, they also think that any pictures of monkeys are hoaxes, and that anyone who says they seen a monkey has been smelling air freshener, and that any monkeys you see at the zoo are animatronics, and that thousands of people have dedicated their lives to tricking you into thinking monkeys exist even though they don"t get any form of return out of it.

Flamebait post.

Quite poorly written, very poorly argued, I say, surely this post is a reflection of its author, not of any atheist I know.
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2015 9:35:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/24/2015 8:39:31 AM, YaHey wrote:
At 9/24/2015 5:14:11 AM, harrytruman wrote:
Atheists don"t believe that monkeys exist because they never saw one, they also think that any pictures of monkeys are hoaxes, and that anyone who says they seen a monkey has been smelling air freshener, and that any monkeys you see at the zoo are animatronics, and that thousands of people have dedicated their lives to tricking you into thinking monkeys exist even though they don"t get any form of return out of it.

Does any atheist or person actually believe the whole "I have to see it to believe it" thing? We've calculated Pluto's orbit without ever actually seeing it. We've discovered subatomic particles without ever seeing those either. The difference is we have evidence of them, and there is no evidence for god that is compelling or stands up to scrutiny. My disbelief in god isn't because I've never seen him, it's because nobody has ever seen him, detected him, or proved that he is there.

Nah, Yahey, that is just a strawman by the OP.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
Otokage
Posts: 2,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2015 9:49:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/24/2015 7:26:19 PM, harrytruman wrote:
At 9/24/2015 10:49:10 AM, Otokage wrote:
At 9/24/2015 5:30:38 AM, harrytruman wrote:
At 9/24/2015 5:22:49 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 9/24/2015 5:14:11 AM, harrytruman wrote:
Atheists don"t believe that monkeys exist because they never saw one, they also think that any pictures of monkeys are hoaxes, and that anyone who says they seen a monkey has been smelling air freshener, and that any monkeys you see at the zoo are animatronics, and that thousands of people have dedicated their lives to tricking you into thinking monkeys exist even though they don"t get any form of return out of it.

Now that you've mentioned it, I realize I don't believe in monkeys - mind blown. You must be psycho..ahem...psychic!

all of planet earth is California and Nevada, because Ive only been to those two states

They must be low on IQ on California and Nevada then. I'll write Obama to improve school milk.
I wasn't being literal ob course

And on the contrary, I was pretty literal about your IQ...
MaxSterling
Posts: 62
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2015 9:55:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/24/2015 9:53:42 PM, dhardage wrote:
Ok, either troll or just really, really ignorant. I'm taking bets on which one.

$5.00 on sock acc. or troll
"But why do you want REVENGE?!"

"I HAVE REASONS!!!!!"
JenkinsThePole
Posts: 1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2015 11:06:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/24/2015 5:14:11 AM, harrytruman wrote:
Atheists don"t believe that monkeys exist because they never saw one, they also think that any pictures of monkeys are hoaxes, and that anyone who says they seen a monkey has been smelling air freshener, and that any monkeys you see at the zoo are animatronics, and that thousands of people have dedicated their lives to tricking you into thinking monkeys exist even though they don"t get any form of return out of it.
I had to put a helmet on after reading this.
dhardage
Posts: 4,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2015 1:25:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/24/2015 11:06:32 PM, JenkinsThePole wrote:
At 9/24/2015 5:14:11 AM, harrytruman wrote:
Atheists don"t believe that monkeys exist because they never saw one, they also think that any pictures of monkeys are hoaxes, and that anyone who says they seen a monkey has been smelling air freshener, and that any monkeys you see at the zoo are animatronics, and that thousands of people have dedicated their lives to tricking you into thinking monkeys exist even though they don"t get any form of return out of it.
I had to put a helmet on after reading this.

I had to roll up my pantlegs to avoid the s**t that just kept getting deeper.
harrytruman
Posts: 812
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2015 2:39:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/24/2015 7:58:54 AM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 9/24/2015 5:14:11 AM, harrytruman wrote:
Atheists don"t believe that monkeys exist because they never saw one, they also think that any pictures of monkeys are hoaxes, and that anyone who says they seen a monkey has been smelling air freshener, and that any monkeys you see at the zoo are animatronics, and that thousands of people have dedicated their lives to tricking you into thinking monkeys exist even though they don"t get any form of return out of it.

Except that primatologists don't tax you, vilify you, legislate against you, persecute you, or tell you how to run your life.

If they did, you'd want to see the damn monkey they said told them to.

History, if you were talking about the Roman Catholic church, yes, I'm talking about Jesus and the apostles, what did they have to gain by lying? We're they getting any tax cuts?
harrytruman
Posts: 812
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2015 2:42:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/24/2015 10:29:42 AM, joetheripper117 wrote:
At 9/24/2015 5:14:11 AM, harrytruman wrote:
Atheists don"t believe that monkeys exist because they never saw one, they also think that any pictures of monkeys are hoaxes, and that anyone who says they seen a monkey has been smelling air freshener, and that any monkeys you see at the zoo are animatronics, and that thousands of people have dedicated their lives to tricking you into thinking monkeys exist even though they don"t get any form of return out of it.

No, atheists do not believe in a god. The difference between gods and monkeys is that there is empirical evidence of the existence of monkeys.
Did you ever see a monkey?
Seams to be enough "evidence" for atheists to say God doesn't exist, how are monkeys differen?
harrytruman
Posts: 812
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2015 2:44:40 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/24/2015 9:49:04 PM, Otokage wrote:
At 9/24/2015 7:26:19 PM, harrytruman wrote:
At 9/24/2015 10:49:10 AM, Otokage wrote:
At 9/24/2015 5:30:38 AM, harrytruman wrote:
At 9/24/2015 5:22:49 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 9/24/2015 5:14:11 AM, harrytruman wrote:
Atheists don"t believe that monkeys exist because they never saw one, they also think that any pictures of monkeys are hoaxes, and that anyone who says they seen a monkey has been smelling air freshener, and that any monkeys you see at the zoo are animatronics, and that thousands of people have dedicated their lives to tricking you into thinking monkeys exist even though they don"t get any form of return out of it.

Now that you've mentioned it, I realize I don't believe in monkeys - mind blown. You must be psycho..ahem...psychic!

all of planet earth is California and Nevada, because Ive only been to those two states

They must be low on IQ on California and Nevada then. I'll write Obama to improve school milk.
I wasn't being literal ob course

And on the contrary, I was pretty literal about your IQ...

FLAMING
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2015 7:59:05 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/26/2015 2:42:50 AM, harrytruman wrote:
At 9/24/2015 10:29:42 AM, joetheripper117 wrote:
At 9/24/2015 5:14:11 AM, harrytruman wrote:
Atheists don"t believe that monkeys exist because they never saw one, they also think that any pictures of monkeys are hoaxes, and that anyone who says they seen a monkey has been smelling air freshener, and that any monkeys you see at the zoo are animatronics, and that thousands of people have dedicated their lives to tricking you into thinking monkeys exist even though they don"t get any form of return out of it.

No, atheists do not believe in a god. The difference between gods and monkeys is that there is empirical evidence of the existence of monkeys.
Did you ever see a monkey?
Seams to be enough "evidence" for atheists to say God doesn't exist, how are monkeys differen?

Most atheists don't say there is enough "evidence" to say gods don't exist. They usually say, correctly, that NO evidence exists to prove gods do exist.
Yes I have seen several monkeys and apes at various zoos around the world.
RuvDraba
Posts: 6,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2015 8:27:09 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/26/2015 2:39:44 AM, harrytruman wrote:
At 9/24/2015 7:58:54 AM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 9/24/2015 5:14:11 AM, harrytruman wrote:
Atheists don"t believe that monkeys exist because they never saw one, they also think that any pictures of monkeys are hoaxes, and that anyone who says they seen a monkey has been smelling air freshener, and that any monkeys you see at the zoo are animatronics, and that thousands of people have dedicated their lives to tricking you into thinking monkeys exist even though they don"t get any form of return out of it.

Except that primatologists don't tax you, vilify you, legislate against you, persecute you, or tell you how to run your life.

If they did, you'd want to see the damn monkey they said told them to.

History, if you were talking about the Roman Catholic church, yes, I'm talking about Jesus and the apostles, what did they have to gain by lying? We're they getting any tax cuts?

What do you know of how ancient peoples wrote chronicles and hagiographies, Harry? What methods did they use to uphold fairness, accuracy, accountability, and transparency? How did they learn those methods? From whom? And how were those qualities assured when each chronicle was written?

(Hint: these are all trick questions.)
harrytruman
Posts: 812
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2015 5:06:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/26/2015 7:59:05 AM, desmac wrote:
At 9/26/2015 2:42:50 AM, harrytruman wrote:
At 9/24/2015 10:29:42 AM, joetheripper117 wrote:
At 9/24/2015 5:14:11 AM, harrytruman wrote:
Atheists don"t believe that monkeys exist because they never saw one, they also think that any pictures of monkeys are hoaxes, and that anyone who says they seen a monkey has been smelling air freshener, and that any monkeys you see at the zoo are animatronics, and that thousands of people have dedicated their lives to tricking you into thinking monkeys exist even though they don"t get any form of return out of it.

No, atheists do not believe in a god. The difference between gods and monkeys is that there is empirical evidence of the existence of monkeys.
Did you ever see a monkey?
Seams to be enough "evidence" for atheists to say God doesn't exist, how are monkeys differen?

Most atheists don't say there is enough "evidence" to say gods don't exist. They usually say, correctly, that NO evidence exists to prove gods do exist.
Yes I have seen several monkeys and apes at various zoos around the world.

How do you know they aren't animatronics?