IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2015 10:49:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
We are Lower Than dogs-"
January 11, 2015
A man recently posted on Social media that he knew a man who fled from Iran in the 80s after the Shah was deposed. "He warned me never to fully believe what a Muslim says if he"s agreeing, because they do not consider us people, we are lower than dogs and pigs and they do not have to honor us in any way."

Maybe this a wake-up call for all of us.

openyoureyesamerica.net/category/silent-jihad

I am sending the attached short speech from Winston Churchill, delivered by him in 1899 when he was a young soldier and journalist. It probably sets out the current views of many but expressed in the wonderful Churchillian turn of phrase and use of the English language, of which he was a past master. Sir Winston Churchill was, without doubt, one of the greatest men of the late 19th and 20th centuries.

He was a brave young soldier, a brilliant journalist, an extraordinary politician and statesman, a great war leader and Prime Minister, to whom the Western world must be forever in his debt. He was a prophet in his own time; He died on 24 January 1965, at the grand old age of 90 and, after a lifetime of service to his country, was accorded a State funeral.
"

How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries, improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement, the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.

www.snopes.com/politics/quotes/churchillislam.asp
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2015 11:32:03 PM
How refreshing to see people not reading their own sources. Yawn.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2015 3:06:39 AM
At 9/24/2015 11:32:03 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:

My sources are hard to read seeing they are all videos but one, and that one source has been read fully more than once. You might want to read them and get your head out of the sands of complacency. You will stand idely by as Europe and the U.S. are taken over and then cry for it to go back to how it was, but it will not because we did nothing about it. Congrats.
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2015 3:10:35 AM

The only "readable" source I have is on Winston Churchhill of which Snopes says my statements are true. Was that all you had or are you going to toss another bogus statement towards the rim in desperation?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2015 3:11:37 AM
At 9/24/2015 11:29:53 PM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
Culture changing Jihad(Former MuslimL

http://youtu.be...

You make sure you've always wearing your tinfoil hat.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2015 3:41:42 AM
At 9/25/2015 3:10:35 AM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:

The only "readable" source I have is on Winston Churchhill of which Snopes says my statements are true. Was that all you had or are you going to toss another bogus statement towards the rim in desperation?

I was responding to this post in another of your threads, in the tab which I had opened: https://www.youtube.com...

Which uses this article as a source: http://www.abc.net.au...

Which explains in rather plain and, I would hope, comprehensible language why your position is... well, I'll be polite and say 'untenable'.

As for Churchhill's quote, it is inaccurate by virtue of its hyperbole, but the man has always tended towards the histrionic.

I mean, I don't disrespect Churchhill, just as I don't disrespect Christopher Dawson (quite the opposite), but I find both of their takes on Middle Eastern culture and history to be fundamentally lacking precisely because they are so ignorant of it. This doesn't mean that Westerners cannot have an opinion, just that it needs to be informed by intensive study of the history on which they are commenting. This is why the most comprehensive takes on Islamic history, ones which encompass and address all of its political and theological incarnations and the interplay between them, come (in the West) from the the great orientalists, such as W. Montgomery Watt and Alphonse de Lamartine. The Durants are also great for history in general. An understanding of the Arab historians is also important (Ibn Khaldun is a must). Unfortunately, most of the modern Western commentators of Islamic history are just seen as ridiculous to any informed party, because making the sort of sweeping statements about the Middle East which Churchill made is like doing the same thing to Europe: it's rhetoric designed to appeal to the more limbic aspects of human nature instead of actually giving the complex subject matter a fair analysis.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Yassine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2015 4:56:32 AM
At 9/25/2015 3:41:42 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 9/25/2015 3:10:35 AM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:

I was responding to this post in another of your threads, in the tab which I had opened: https://www.youtube.com...

Which uses this article as a source: http://www.abc.net.au...

Which explains in rather plain and, I would hope, comprehensible language why your position is... well, I'll be polite and say 'untenable'.

As for Churchhill's quote, it is inaccurate by virtue of its hyperbole, but the man has always tended towards the histrionic.

I mean, I don't disrespect Churchhill, just as I don't disrespect Christopher Dawson (quite the opposite), but I find both of their takes on Middle Eastern culture and history to be fundamentally lacking precisely because they are so ignorant of it. This doesn't mean that Westerners cannot have an opinion, just that it needs to be informed by intensive study of the history on which they are commenting. This is why the most comprehensive takes on Islamic history, ones which encompass and address all of its political and theological incarnations and the interplay between them, come (in the West) from the the great orientalists, such as W. Montgomery Watt and Alphonse de Lamartine. The Durants are also great for history in general. An understanding of the Arab historians is also important (Ibn Khaldun is a must). Unfortunately, most of the modern Western commentators of Islamic history are just seen as ridiculous to any informed party, because making the sort of sweeping statements about the Middle East which Churchill made is like doing the same thing to Europe: it's rhetoric designed to appeal to the more limbic aspects of human nature instead of actually giving the complex subject matter a fair analysis.

- Skep, I think you're barking up the wrong tree.
Current Debates:

Islam is not a religion of peace vs. @ Lutonator:
* http://www.debate.org...