Jump to topic:

I Care About Atheists No Matter What.

IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2015 10:51:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Atheists many times get angry on this debate forum, and who can blame them? It is human nature to get angry when you disagree with others on an issue as profound as religion. But I still care for you and will always care for you to any end. I pray for you, and not to convert or any unrealistic thing. I simply pray that God watches you all the way in, takes care of you, loves you, desires you as a good Father to his children, and protects you no matter what that means and at any cost. I will ask Him to take some of mine and give it to you. I have Him, and need nothing else. God bless.
MaxSterling
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2015 10:54:03 PM
At 9/25/2015 10:51:23 PM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
Atheists many times get angry on this debate forum, and who can blame them? It is human nature to get angry when you disagree with others on an issue as profound as religion. But I still care for you and will always care for you to any end. I pray for you, and not to convert or any unrealistic thing. I simply pray that God watches you all the way in, takes care of you, loves you, desires you as a good Father to his children, and protects you no matter what that means and at any cost. I will ask Him to take some of mine and give it to you. I have Him, and need nothing else. God bless.

I'd honest rather you pray he leave me alone, if he exists, and let me fade into oblivion then either of the options you proposes. Then we could all get along.
"But why do you want REVENGE?!"

"I HAVE REASONS!!!!!"
MaxSterling
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2015 11:27:16 PM

Honestly, what really sparks ire out of us is when people like you veil your statements in this passive-aggressive and condescending tone you employ. Atheists tend not to merit prayer in general so bringing it up to us is like saying 'I will waggle my left big toe for you because I think you really need it."
"But why do you want REVENGE?!"

"I HAVE REASONS!!!!!"
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2015 12:56:36 AM
But I still care for you and will always care for you to any end. I wish for you, and not to convert or any unrealistic thing. I simply wish that the Flying Spaghetti Monster watches you all the way in, takes care of you, loves you, desires you as a good Father to his children, and protects you no matter what that means and at any cost. I will wish for him to take some of mine and give it to you. I have Him, and need nothing else. FSM bless you. R'amen

Back at ya, bud.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2015 1:11:27 AM
Atheists many times get angry on this debate forum, and who can blame them? It is human nature to get angry when you disagree with others on an issue as profound as religion. But I still care for you and will always care for you to any end.
Thank you, IVS -- back at you. :)

I pray for you, and not to convert or any unrealistic thing.
Don't pray for me, IVS -- I find it conceited, superficial and worthless. I want no part of your prayers or your god.

instead, if you love me, sacrifice for me. Your personal sacrifice is the only measure that counts. Everything else is tokenism.

Sacrifice what?

Sacrifice your comfort, convenience, sanctimony, traditions and pride for my dignity, my integrity, my autonomy as I sacrifice mine for yours.

Thanks.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2015 4:50:57 AM

Have you prayed? What does She I mean He answer?
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2015 10:29:03 AM

What a patronising thread! I don't want anything you or your evil deity have to offer, thanks!
DanMGTOW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2015 12:48:49 PM

if god is supposed to be a loving father, then why doesn't he bother to contact atheists? or is your god just incompetent?
reading the bible is the main reason that i'm an atheist. if you believe in any GOD then pray that i receive proof that your GOD is real. i want a life changing event, no matter what it takes.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2015 1:39:17 PM

I'll have your house since you have no need of it. PM me with the title deed details and we can arrange a transfer. Thanks, I love Christian charity.
Hitchian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2015 11:52:43 PM

Here's thing ( and this applies to any kind of prayer):

You pray God Almighty looks after atheists.
God Almighty is infinitely knowledgeable and wise.
In His infinite knowledge and wisdom either He's already deemed atheists worth looking after or not.

If He's already deemed them worth the effort, then your prayer is irrelevant.
If He's already deemed them not worth the effort, then your prayer should have zero impact in his assessment, as He is infinitely wiser and more knowledgeable than you.

If He changes His mind over your prayer, then His mind should not be trusted.
If He doesn't change his mind, despite your prayer, then your prayer is fruitless.
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2015 3:03:09 AM
At 9/26/2015 11:52:43 PM, Hitchian wrote:

Here's thing ( and this applies to any kind of prayer):

You pray God Almighty looks after atheists.
God Almighty is infinitely knowledgeable and wise.
In His infinite knowledge and wisdom either He's already deemed atheists worth looking after or not.

If He's already deemed them worth the effort, then your prayer is irrelevant.
If He's already deemed them not worth the effort, then your prayer should have zero impact in his assessment, as He is infinitely wiser and more knowledgeable than you.

If He changes His mind over your prayer, then His mind should not be trusted.
If He doesn't change his mind, despite your prayer, then your prayer is fruitless.

Or he could know what's going to happen and knows it is because you are in our "present" time praying for them.
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2015 3:05:46 AM
You cannot read my motives because you don't know me. If you look at a large portion of my posts, I have no desire to be condesending. Sometimes strangers actually do care for you, and I actually do pray for you guys.
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2015 3:07:15 AM
At 9/26/2015 12:56:36 AM, Skepticalone wrote:,
But I still care for you and will always care for you to any end. I wish for you, and not to convert or any unrealistic thing. I simply wish that the Flying Spaghetti Monster watches you all the way in, takes care of you, loves you, desires you as a good Father to his children, and protects you no matter what that means and at any cost. I will wish for him to take some of mine and give it to you. I have Him, and need nothing else. FSM bless you. R'amen

Back at ya, bud.

The flying spaghetyi monster is fictional. Jesus began a religion that has 2.3 billion followers today, and that is very real.
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2015 3:09:23 AM
At 9/26/2015 1:11:27 AM, RuvDraba wrote:
Atheists many times get angry on this debate forum, and who can blame them? It is human nature to get angry when you disagree with others on an issue as profound as religion. But I still care for you and will always care for you to any end.

Don't pray for me, IVS -- I find it conceited, superficial and worthless. I want no part of your prayers or your god.

instead, if you love me, sacrifice for me. Your personal sacrifice is the only measure that counts. Everything else is tokenism.

Sacrifice what?

Sacrifice your comfort, convenience, sanctimony, traditions and pride for my dignity, my integrity, my autonomy as I sacrifice mine for yours.

Thanks.

None of that. I just wish everyone happiness and the best of possible outcomes in this life and the next. Simple as that.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2015 4:44:33 AM
At 9/26/2015 1:39:17 PM, dee-em wrote:

I'll have your house since you have no need of it. PM me with the title deed details and we can arrange a transfer. Thanks, I love Christian charity.

It looks like our magnanimous thread creator is not so magnanimous after all. Contrary to his assertions, he needs things other than his imagined Sky Fairy and is not willing to part with them. The rhetoric is great but the reality fails to match it. How very unsurprising. Lol.
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2015 4:55:48 AM
At 9/27/2015 3:09:23 AM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:

Sacrifice what?

Thanks.

None of that. I just wish everyone happiness and the best of possible outcomes in this life and the next. Simple as that.

Wishes are the bastard offspring of fantasy and indifference, IVS. It's only what we sacrifice for one another that counts. :)
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2015 2:53:43 PM
Atheists many times get angry on this debate forum, and who can blame them? It is human nature to get angry when you disagree with others on an issue as profound as religion.

And yet, for the non-believer, religion only makes them angry when it's used to threaten them, or when it's shoved down their throats, or used to make public policies. Other than that, it is rather a means of comical ends. And, we rarely if ever see any kind of public outcry or display.

On the flip side, religion is quite personal to a believer, who is appalled and aghast when their beliefs and their gods are questioned or criticized. This is where we see the real anger emerging often resulting in public outcry of oppression and persecution, and displays of outrage as one's freedoms and rights are allegedly being deprived.

But I still care for you and will always care for you to any end. I pray for you, and not to convert or any unrealistic thing. I simply pray that God watches you all the way in, takes care of you, loves you, desires you as a good Father to his children, and protects you no matter what that means and at any cost. I will ask Him to take some of mine and give it to you. I have Him, and need nothing else. God bless.

It might be more relevant to offer some of that prayer and good will to your fellow brethren first, that he may clean up his backyard before entertaining guests.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2015 3:04:07 PM
At 9/27/2015 3:09:23 AM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:

Sacrifice what?

Thanks.

My happiness will be greatly increased by your silence. Your wish granted.