Jump to topic:

Religion forum members

Benshapiro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2015 3:56:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Which religion forum member would you consider to be your toughest competition in a debate on the subject? Don't only choose people you normally side with. I see doppelgangers of a few members here. Here are some great match ups (in terms of debate skill):

Skepticalone vs Double_R
Fkkize vs Envisage
RuvDraba vs Hitchian
DanJeRusse vs Harikrish
Yassine vs annanicole
Bulproof vs madcornishbiker
Chaosism vs SNP1
Faustianian justice vs Otokage
Dhardage vs jodybirdy
POPOO5560 vs skyangel
YYW vs intellectually_primitive

There's way more. Post here and let me know if I left you out. There are a lot of good substitutions too.
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2015 4:53:17 PM
At 9/26/2015 3:56:17 PM, Benshapiro wrote:
Which religion forum member would you consider to be your toughest competition in a debate on the subject? Don't only choose people you normally side with. I see doppelgangers of a few members here. Here are some great match ups (in terms of debate skill):

Skepticalone vs Double_R
Fkkize vs Envisage
RuvDraba vs Hitchian
DanJeRusse vs Harikrish
Yassine vs annanicole
Chaosism vs SNP1
Dhardage vs jodybirdy
POPOO5560 vs skyangel

There's way more. Post here and let me know if I left you out. There are a lot of good substitutions too.

Good match ups, though for a pass-the-popcorn debate (about anything, really) I would like to see PGA vs ScMike.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2015 4:54:08 PM

Skepticalone vs Double_R
Fkkize vs Envisage
RuvDraba vs Hitchian
DanJeRusse vs Harikrish
Yassine vs annanicole
Chaosism vs SNP1
Dhardage vs jodybirdy
POPOO5560 vs skyangel

LMAO @ bulproof vs madcornishclown
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2015 5:11:17 PM
At 9/26/2015 4:53:17 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:

Skepticalone vs Double_R
Fkkize vs Envisage
RuvDraba vs Hitchian
DanJeRusse vs Harikrish
Yassine vs annanicole
Chaosism vs SNP1
Dhardage vs jodybirdy
POPOO5560 vs skyangel

Good match ups, though for a pass-the-popcorn debate (about anything, really) I would like to see PGA vs ScMike.

That's insulting, Ben. These types of threads are what brings down the forums to little more than glorified chat rooms and popularity contests for teenagers. Bad form.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Fkkize
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2015 5:24:35 PM

Skepticalone vs Double_R
Fkkize vs Envisage
Envisage would steamroll me lol.

RuvDraba vs Hitchian
DanJeRusse vs Harikrish
Yassine vs annanicole
Chaosism vs SNP1
Dhardage vs jodybirdy
POPOO5560 vs skyangel

: At 7/2/2016 3:05:07 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
:
: space contradicts logic
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2015 7:10:05 PM
At 9/26/2015 4:54:08 PM, annanicole wrote:

Skepticalone vs Double_R
Fkkize vs Envisage
RuvDraba vs Hitchian
DanJeRusse vs Harikrish
Yassine vs annanicole
Chaosism vs SNP1
Dhardage vs jodybirdy
POPOO5560 vs skyangel

Lol, I laughed at that one too.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2015 7:14:35 PM

Skepticalone vs Double_R

Thanks for the compliment. I would need to work very hard to keep up with Double_R.

Fkkize vs Envisage
RuvDraba vs Hitchian
DanJeRusse vs Harikrish
Yassine vs annanicole
Chaosism vs SNP1
Dhardage vs jodybirdy
POPOO5560 vs skyangel

This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2015 8:02:58 PM

Skepticalone vs Double_R
Fkkize vs Envisage
RuvDraba vs Hitchian
DanJeRusse vs Harikrish
Yassine vs annanicole
Chaosism vs SNP1
Dhardage vs jodybirdy
POPOO5560 vs skyangel

Interesting. I'm not really a "member" of the religion forum, so much as a passing visitor. I don't often post here because of my general dissatisfaction with the way that many here conduct themselves. Alas, I have seen some progress.

I'd be happy to go against anyone who thinks they can rebut my explanation regarding atheism versus theism. I'm not sure who intellectually_primitive is, but if he can go up against me by all means he should.
Tsar of DDO
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2015 8:33:03 PM
At 9/26/2015 7:10:05 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 9/26/2015 4:54:08 PM, annanicole wrote:

Skepticalone vs Double_R
Fkkize vs Envisage
RuvDraba vs Hitchian
DanJeRusse vs Harikrish
Yassine vs annanicole
Chaosism vs SNP1
Dhardage vs jodybirdy
POPOO5560 vs skyangel

Lol, I laughed at that one too.

They'd never get past defining the terms of the proposition because bulproof would be trying to use dictionary, and MadClown would swear up and down that the dictionary was altered by apostate trinitarians.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Mhykiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2015 8:57:10 PM

Skepticalone vs Double_R
Fkkize vs Envisage
RuvDraba vs Hitchian
DanJeRusse vs Harikrish
Yassine vs annanicole
Chaosism vs SNP1
Dhardage vs jodybirdy
POPOO5560 vs skyangel

I know I haven't been around for awhile, but I feel ostracized.
Benshapiro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2015 9:10:00 PM
At 9/26/2015 8:57:10 PM, Mhykiel wrote:

Skepticalone vs Double_R
Fkkize vs Envisage
RuvDraba vs Hitchian
DanJeRusse vs Harikrish
Yassine vs annanicole
Chaosism vs SNP1
Dhardage vs jodybirdy
POPOO5560 vs skyangel

I know I haven't been around for awhile, but I feel ostracized.

I thought of you but I couldn't think of anyone to match you up with. You vs me probably :)