Jump to topic:

Perhaps if you put some clothes on.....

Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2015 7:29:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
A social experiment of the different reactions by men towards a woman wearing tight clothes that reveal her curves vs the same woman in loose garment.

https://www.youtube.com...
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2015 7:43:05 PM
At 9/26/2015 7:29:18 PM, Fatihah wrote:
A social experiment of the different reactions by men towards a woman wearing tight clothes that reveal her curves vs the same woman in loose garment.

No, that was not a social experiment, that was a biased expose of folks on New York streets who are most likely of the criminal element as can been observed by their behavior.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2015 7:46:09 PM
At 9/26/2015 7:43:05 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

No, that was not a social experiment, that was a biased expose of folks on New York streets who are most likely of the criminal element as can been observed by their behavior.

Response: No. That was a social experiment that exposes the obvious fact that a women who dresses in tight clothing revealing her curves will more likely entice a man to view her sexually, rather than entice him to love and care for her because of her inner beauty.
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2015 8:21:49 PM

Are you, as a man, incapable of controlling your actions around a woman - no matter what she is wearing?
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2015 8:27:06 PM
At 9/26/2015 7:46:09 PM, Fatihah wrote:

Response: No. That was a social experiment that exposes the obvious fact that a women who dresses in tight clothing revealing her curves will more likely entice a man to view her sexually...

Ah, so that's how you would behave. That clears it up nicely, thanks.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2015 8:27:17 PM
At 9/26/2015 7:46:09 PM, Fatihah wrote:

Response: No. That was a social experiment that exposes the obvious fact that a women who dresses in tight clothing revealing her curves will more likely entice a man to view her sexually,

A man is going to view a woman sexually anyways, that is immediately why you are identifying people off of sex.

rather than entice him to love and care for her because of her inner beauty.

I have no desire to love and care for a woman whom has the traits of a sow. Secondly, wearing the hijab screeches "I am a Muslim" which pretty much means anyone whom is not a Muslim/not interested in Muslims (which I would be wager to be pretty high in the two areas, considering the events a decade ago and change ago) won't even look twice.

Its a shoddy experiment with shoddy conclusions.

No wonder you like it so much.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2015 9:06:32 PM
At 9/26/2015 8:21:49 PM, Skepticalone wrote:

Are you, as a man, incapable of controlling your actions around a woman - no matter what she is wearing?

Response: What I do represents me. That does not change the nature of man in general, which is to be more likely aroused by a woman who reveals her curves in tight clothing.
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2015 9:07:39 PM
At 9/26/2015 8:27:06 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Ah, so that's how you would behave. That clears it up nicely, thanks.

Response: Likewise.
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2015 9:12:52 PM
At 9/26/2015 8:27:17 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:

A man is going to view a woman sexually anyways, that is immediately why you are identifying people off of sex.

I have no desire to love and care for a woman whom has the traits of a sow. Secondly, wearing the hijab screeches "I am a Muslim" which pretty much means anyone whom is not a Muslim/not interested in Muslims (which I would be wager to be pretty high in the two areas, considering the events a decade ago and change ago) won't even look twice.

Response: It's an obvious conclusion that shows that wisdom and purity behind covering the body in a way that does not reveal a woman's curves. No wonder why you reject it.
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2015 9:16:15 PM
At 9/26/2015 9:06:32 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 9/26/2015 8:21:49 PM, Skepticalone wrote:

Response: What I do represents me.

Is that a yes or a no?

That does not change the nature of man in general, which is to be more likely aroused by a woman who reveals her curves in tight clothing.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2015 9:21:45 PM
At 9/26/2015 9:12:52 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 9/26/2015 8:27:17 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:

Response: It's an obvious conclusion that shows that wisdom and purity behind covering the body in a way that does not reveal a woman's curves. No wonder why you reject it.

No kidding. I like women's curves. I find no purity or wisdom in hiding what people find attractive about me, especially if its something I take a bit of pride in maintaining or having.

I also find purity and wisdom in controlling my actions, even in the face of something I enjoy. If you feel as though you cannot help yourself but to act around the curves of female, perhaps ins not THEIR purity or wisdom you should brush up on.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2015 9:29:03 PM
At 9/26/2015 9:16:15 PM, Skepticalone wrote:

Is that a yes or a no?
Response: It's a "none of your business". For what I specifically do is not the topic or revelant to what is general.
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2015 9:32:49 PM
At 9/26/2015 9:21:45 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:

No kidding. I like women's curves. I find no purity or wisdom in hiding what people find attractive about me, especially if its something I take a bit of pride in maintaining or having.

I also find purity and wisdom in controlling my actions, even in the face of something I enjoy. If you feel as though you cannot help yourself but to act around the curves of female, perhaps ins not THEIR purity or wisdom you should brush up on.

Response: Your inability to see wisdom is your problem. It does not change the fact that the wisdom is there. The fact still remains that all social experiments conclude that a woman wearing tight clothes that reveal her curves is much more likely to entice a man to view her sexually over clothing that does not reveal her curves.
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2015 9:42:42 PM
At 9/26/2015 9:29:03 PM, Fatihah wrote:

Is that a yes or a no?
Response: It's a "none of your business". For what I specifically do is not the topic or revelant to what is general.

If you, as a man, are able to control yourself regardless of what a woman is wearing, then your argument is nonsense. Either you acknowledge self control or admit that you are a sociopath. Your call.

Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2015 9:46:38 PM
At 9/26/2015 9:42:42 PM, Skepticalone wrote:

Is that a yes or a no?

If you, as a man, are able to control yourself regardless of what a woman is wearing, then your argument is nonsense. Either you acknowledge self control or admit that you are a sociopath. Your call.

Response: Since men in general are incapable of controlling their self and I can, then that makes my point and your response is actually nonsense. As it goes to show that self-control is something that is socially conditioned, which means that a woman's way of dress plays a significance role in self-control.
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2015 9:54:43 PM
At 9/26/2015 9:32:49 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 9/26/2015 9:21:45 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:

Response: Your inability to see wisdom is your problem. It does not change the fact that the wisdom is there. The fact still remains that all social experiments conclude that a woman wearing tight clothes that reveal her curves is much more likely to entice a man to view her sexually over clothing that does not reveal her curves.

That is going to happen anyways Fatiah. She is of a different sex than HIM, hence he will view her immediately sexually. When I am walking down the street, I view men and women differently immediately, based on sex.

Do you look at men and women differently? Why is that? Could it be... I don't know... based on -gasp- sex? Its the core social (read not professional) interaction that humans have, its one of the main drives of humanity in general, to some how think excluding that aspect of humanity makes one "more" pure is ludicrous. If anything it denies humanity, not purifies it.
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2015 9:58:35 PM
At 9/26/2015 9:54:43 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:

That is going to happen anyways Fatiah. She is of a different sex than HIM, hence he will view her immediately sexually. When I am walking down the street, I view men and women differently immediately, based on sex.

Do you look at men and women differently? Why is that? Could it be... I don't know... based on -gasp- sex? Its the core social (read not professional) interaction that humans have, its one of the main drives of humanity in general, to some how think excluding that aspect of humanity makes one "more" pure is ludicrous. If anything it denies humanity, not purifies it.

Response: It is going to happen MUCH MORE if a woman is dressed in a way that reveals her curves. As any social experiments shows, the reaction to a woman who reveals her curves is much different than it is towards a woman who does not.
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2015 10:03:23 PM
At 9/26/2015 9:58:35 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 9/26/2015 9:54:43 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:

Response: It is going to happen MUCH MORE if a woman is dressed in a way that reveals her curves. As any social experiments shows, the reaction to a woman who reveals her curves is much different than it is towards a woman who does not.

Curves, or religious inclination? By which I mean if you were to have put her in a business suit, and done the same thing, do you honestly think the results would be different than the first outfit?

The problem is: we will never know because this was a shoddy experiment and didn't find out.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2015 10:05:12 PM
At 9/26/2015 9:46:38 PM, Fatihah wrote:

Is that a yes or a no?

Response: Since men in general are incapable of controlling their self and I can, then that makes my point and your response is actually nonsense. As it goes to show that self-control is something that is socially conditioned, which means that a woman's way of dress plays a significance role in self-control.

That is absurd, what a woman wears or doesn't wear has nothing to do with my self-control.

Not only that, if God created women, why did he create them with curves? Secondly, due to evolution, the curves on women are supposed to arouse men sexually, that is the entire point.
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2015 10:08:10 PM
At 9/26/2015 10:03:23 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:

Curves, or religious inclination? By which I mean if you were to have put her in a business suit, and done the same thing, do you honestly think the results would be different than the first outfit?

The problem is: we will never know because this was a shoddy experiment and didn't find out.

Response: The experiment is accurate, since all social experiments show the same results. Neither you or anyone can conduct or show an experiment in which a woman who wears tight clothes that reveal her curves will draw the same reaction as a woman who does not, regardless of religion. So the experiment is accurate. Your responses are shotty.
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2015 10:09:48 PM
At 9/26/2015 10:05:12 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

That is absurd, what a woman wears or doesn't wear has nothing to do with my self-control.

Not only that, if God created women, why did he create them with curves? Secondly, due to evolution, the curves on women are supposed to arouse men sexually, that is the entire point.

Response: What a woman wears clearly has much to do with self-control, supported by your complete failure to show any social experiment that shows otherwise.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2015 10:10:13 PM

Is that a yes or a no?

If you can, what makes you think men in general cannot? The video showed a handful of guys making a few remarks in the time frame of 10 hours walking around the streets of NY. Obviously, that would only represent a very tiny minority of guys out of a very large group of men that woman would have had contact with. The experiment fails.
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2015 10:12:21 PM
At 9/26/2015 10:10:13 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

If you can, what makes you think men in general cannot? The video showed a handful of guys making a few remarks in the time frame of 10 hours walking around the streets of NY. Obviously, that would only represent a very tiny minority of guys out of a very large group of men that woman would have had contact with. The experiment fails.

Response: Can you show a social experiment in which reactions are the same? No. So the point stands. The better question is what makes you think otherwise, when you clearly have no logical evidence to back it up other than you just saying so?
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2015 10:12:22 PM
At 9/26/2015 10:09:48 PM, Fatihah wrote:

Response: What a woman wears clearly has much to do with self-control, supported by your complete failure to show any social experiment that shows otherwise.

Not a chance, a super model could walk down the street stark naked and I and everyone I know would have self control such that we would certainly look at her, but we wouldn't be creepy by approaching her. The experiment fails.
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2015 10:14:17 PM
At 9/26/2015 10:12:22 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 9/26/2015 10:09:48 PM, Fatihah wrote:

Not a chance, a super model could walk down the street stark naked and I and everyone I know would have self control such that we would certainly look at her, but we wouldn't be creepy by approaching her. The experiment fails.
Response: What you say is backed by no evidence and no social experiment. So it remains invalid.
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2015 10:23:22 PM
At 9/26/2015 10:08:10 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 9/26/2015 10:03:23 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:

Response: The experiment is accurate, since all social experiments show the same results.

No, they don't. This has been repeated, and usually, the more affluent the neighborhood, the less the responses, be it tight clothing or not. Your ignorance of such is not an aegis to results.

This is Auckland.

In my home town, on my very street no less, women in tights and a sports bra regularly jog. Guess what doesn't happen, and take a guess as to why it doesn't.

Neither you or anyone can conduct or show an experiment in which a woman who wears tight clothes that reveal her curves will draw the same reaction as a woman who does not, regardless of religion. So the experiment is accurate. Your responses are shotty.

shoddy. Shotty is slang for a shot gun. Shoddy is slang for without diligence to a project.

Anyhoo, check out the video, we have an aspiring model, walking the streets wearing form fitting pants, average sweater, exposed head, etc.
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2015 10:28:18 PM

Is that a yes or a no?

How do you explain men who are able to control themselves especially in western society where women often show skin? Removing temptation (e.g. covering up women) does not teach control, it simply removes the need for self control.

Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2015 10:29:49 PM
At 9/26/2015 10:23:22 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:

No, they don't. This has been repeated, and usually, the more affluent the neighborhood, the less the responses, be it tight clothing or not. Your ignorance of such is not an aegis to results.

This is Auckland.

In my home town, on my very street no less, women in tights and a sports bra regularly jog. Guess what doesn't happen, and take a guess as to why it doesn't.

shoddy. Shotty is slang for a shot gun. Shoddy is slang for without diligence to a project.

Anyhoo, check out the video, we have an aspiring model, walking the streets wearing form fitting pants, average sweater, exposed head, etc.

Response: Your video is irrelevant, as at no time does the women show herself in more revealing clothes vs. being more covered.
Mhykiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2015 10:30:43 PM

I agree with you. It's like those slut parades, where women dress in skimpy clothes and exposed fleshed walking around saying their dress doesn't make them a slut or worthy of rape.

While I agree no one's dress makes them culpable for the actions of others, I bet more than half of the women in those parades are indeed promiscuous. They probably enjoy being a tease.
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2015 10:36:05 PM
At 9/26/2015 10:28:18 PM, Skepticalone wrote:

How do you explain men who are able to control themselves especially in western society where women often show skin? Removing temptation (e.g. covering up women) does not teach control, it simply removes the need for self control.

Response: They control themselves because they have been taught and learned high morals. Removing temptation does teach control.