Total Posts:5|Showing Posts:1-5
Jump to topic:

An interesting take on the Christian gospel..

Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2015 4:58:24 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2015 10:48:45 PM
At 9/28/2015 9:43:05 PM, Yassine wrote:
At 9/28/2015 4:58:24 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:

- Nigger!

Lol, I cringe every time. And the DANCING!
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2015 11:52:14 PM
I like one of the comments on this: "Straight Outta Church".
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2015 6:31:32 AM
At 9/28/2015 4:58:24 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:

It appears that church goers have to resort to bustin' some beats straight outta their bible to recruit their young bloods.
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."