Jump to topic:

The true creator of Humans

ButterCatX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2015 9:15:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The water bear should be worshipped as your god. It is nearly indestructable. It can survive years without water, longer without food. It can survive like 40x the amount of radiation a human can. It can survive in the vacuum of space. It is believed that the Water Bear started the human race when it rode an asteroid from Mars to Earth. Praise the Water Bear and earn salvation.
I bet fanfics are already being posted on random blogs about us.-Vaarka

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

All hail the great and mighty Butters, who died for our inactive cause.-Vaarka

fuckith offith, lol.-Ore(talking to me)

And guess what happened to FT? He got raped to death.-Xlav

You are so obviously town I love you man.-VOT
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2015 9:17:26 PM
Rofl
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
AliAdnan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2015 10:05:48 PM
At 9/28/2015 9:15:13 PM, ButterCatX wrote:
The water bear should be worshipped as your god. It is nearly indestructable. It can survive years without water, longer without food. It can survive like 40x the amount of radiation a human can. It can survive in the vacuum of space. It is believed that the Water Bear started the human race when it rode an asteroid from Mars to Earth. Praise the Water Bear and earn salvation.

Who created the Water bear ?
Materialism is an identity crisis.

Palestine will be free.
ButterCatX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2015 11:16:35 AM
At 9/28/2015 10:05:48 PM, AliAdnan wrote:

The Water bear created itself by forming itself from atoms into molecules until it became the nearly invincible creature.

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2015 11:39:08 AM
I had never heard of the tardigrade before:

https://en.wikipedia.org...

With over 900 described species, the phylum has been sighted from mountaintops to the deep sea, from tropical rain forests to the Antarctic[6] Tardigrades can survive in extreme environments.[7] For example, they can withstand temperatures from just above absolute zero to well above the boiling point of water (100 "C), pressures about six times greater than those found in the deepest ocean trenches, ionizing radiation at doses hundreds of times higher than the lethal dose for a human, and the vacuum of outer space.[7] They can go without food or water for more than 10 years, drying out to the point where they are 3% or less water, only to rehydrate, forage, and reproduce.[3][8][9][10]
ButterCatX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2015 4:28:52 PM
At 9/29/2015 11:39:08 AM, dee-em wrote:
I had never heard of the tardigrade before:

https://en.wikipedia.org...

With over 900 described species, the phylum has been sighted from mountaintops to the deep sea, from tropical rain forests to the Antarctic[6] Tardigrades can survive in extreme environments.[7] For example, they can withstand temperatures from just above absolute zero to well above the boiling point of water (100 "C), pressures about six times greater than those found in the deepest ocean trenches, ionizing radiation at doses hundreds of times higher than the lethal dose for a human, and the vacuum of outer space.[7] They can go without food or water for more than 10 years, drying out to the point where they are 3% or less water, only to rehydrate, forage, and reproduce.[3][8][9][10]

See the Water Bear proves itself as our savior and creator give up your fool hardy religions, repent and worship the water bear.

ButterCatX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2015 6:43:56 PM
All must repent and embrace their gods. Most theists and atheits are wrong and should see their error. They whould follow the Tardigrade.

bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2015 7:42:30 PM

Xorrax
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
AliAdnan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2015 10:47:14 PM
At 9/29/2015 6:43:56 PM, ButterCatX wrote:
All must repent and embrace their gods. Most theists and atheits are wrong and should see their error. They whould follow the Tardigrade.

What is wrong with you? The child would never say things like you do.
Was the water bear conscious about forming itself?
It's sad some atheists and agnostics( not all) act in sarcastic, manipulative and mocking way.

Palestine will be free.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2015 11:26:52 PM
At 9/29/2015 10:47:14 PM, AliAdnan wrote:

It's sad some atheists and agnostics( not all) act in sarcastic, manipulative and mocking way.

Did you ever consider that it might be a reaction to how theists act in proselytizing, manipulative and condescending ways?
AliAdnan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2015 11:00:06 PM
At 9/29/2015 11:26:52 PM, dee-em wrote:

Did you ever consider that it might be a reaction to how theists act in proselytizing, manipulative and condescending ways?

Sorry friend but the first are those who use that mostly and more often. There is such persons in every sphere but we are talking about groups and communities.

Palestine will be free.
Reasonslap
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2015 1:33:28 AM
At 9/29/2015 11:16:35 AM, ButterCatX wrote:

The Water bear created itself by forming itself from atoms into molecules until it became the nearly invincible creature.

Seems legit.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2015 2:28:18 AM
At 9/30/2015 11:00:06 PM, AliAdnan wrote:

Sorry friend but the first are those who use that mostly and more often. There is such persons in every sphere but we are talking about groups and communities.

If you say so. Christians don't proselytize, manipulate or act condescendingly to non-believers. Who would have thought? I see it every day on these threads.

http://www.patheos.com...

I would love to find these atheist and agnostic groups and communities which you seem to think are widespread. Where are they?
AliAdnan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2015 8:29:41 AM
At 10/1/2015 2:28:18 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 9/30/2015 11:00:06 PM, AliAdnan wrote:

If you say so. Christians don't proselytize, manipulate or act condescendingly to non-believers. Who would have thought? I see it every day on these threads.

http://www.patheos.com...

I would love to find these atheist and agnostic groups and communities which you seem to think are widespread. Where are they?

Well. You and I grew up in different environment and in families that have different values. So you and I will never ( or hard to accomplish) has the same view at the world and the things around us. This is thing that happens through the world and many argues were created on this misconception or however you called this. It's the same about religion. I am talking what I see in my perception, you too in your perception.

Palestine will be free.