Total Posts:73|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Is God About to Turn His Back on the U.S. ?

IntellectVsSpirit5000
Posts: 1,266
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2015 2:31:35 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Is God about to turn Hisback on the United States of America? Are events thst make 9/11 pale in comparison headed its way with vengeance?

http://youtu.be...
bulproof
Posts: 25,303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2015 2:34:41 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/29/2015 2:31:35 AM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
Is God about to turn Hisback on the United States of America? Are events thst make 9/11 pale in comparison headed its way with vengeance?

http://youtu.be...

Will Superman ever allow that to happen?
uncung
Posts: 3,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2015 2:37:16 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/29/2015 2:31:35 AM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
Is God about to turn Hisback on the United States of America? Are events thst make 9/11 pale in comparison headed its way with vengeance?

http://youtu.be...

which God? Shiva?
briantheliberal
Posts: 722
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2015 2:37:29 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/29/2015 2:31:35 AM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
Is God about to turn Hisback on the United States of America? Are events thst make 9/11 pale in comparison headed its way with vengeance?

http://youtu.be...

You mean the god that doesn't exist? I mean really. Where was he when people were literally enslaved and slaughtered on American soil? But no, gay people who love each other get married and suddenly his followers think he's going to burn us to the ground.
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Posts: 1,266
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2015 2:41:56 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/29/2015 2:37:16 AM, uncung wrote:
At 9/29/2015 2:31:35 AM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
Is God about to turn Hisback on the United States of America? Are events thst make 9/11 pale in comparison headed its way with vengeance?

http://youtu.be...

which God? Shiva?

Perhaps Kali the betrayer of Shiva? Its definately not Allah. He hates everyone. Even his own followers are scared to death of him because he's a schitzophrenic psychopath.
onespaniard
Posts: 33
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2015 2:43:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/29/2015 2:31:35 AM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
Is God about to turn Hisback on the United States of America? Are events thst make 9/11 pale in comparison headed its way with vengeance?

http://youtu.be... : :

9/11 is nothing compared to the Christians who came to the Americas to steal all the land from the natives who lived there.
uncung
Posts: 3,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2015 2:44:23 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/29/2015 2:41:56 AM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
At 9/29/2015 2:37:16 AM, uncung wrote:
At 9/29/2015 2:31:35 AM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
Is God about to turn Hisback on the United States of America? Are events thst make 9/11 pale in comparison headed its way with vengeance?

http://youtu.be...

which God? Shiva?

Perhaps Kali the betrayer of Shiva? Its definately not Allah. He hates everyone. Even his own followers are scared to death of him because he's a schitzophrenic psychopath.

Allah hates you also that's why He will torture you in hell, ready?
bulproof
Posts: 25,303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2015 2:35:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Do you honestly believe that the superheroes would allow such?
Get real Batman would not allow it.
co_op
Posts: 29
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2015 4:55:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/29/2015 2:44:23 AM, uncung wrote:
At 9/29/2015 2:41:56 AM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
At 9/29/2015 2:37:16 AM, uncung wrote:
At 9/29/2015 2:31:35 AM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
Is God about to turn Hisback on the United States of America? Are events thst make 9/11 pale in comparison headed its way with vengeance?

http://youtu.be...

which God? Shiva?

Perhaps Kali the betrayer of Shiva? Its definately not Allah. He hates everyone. Even his own followers are scared to death of him because he's a schitzophrenic psychopath.

Allah hates you also that's why He will torture you in hell, ready? : :

It's not Allah who hates people. The ones who hate people are the ones who follow men who say Allah hates someone. Anyone who listens to men on this earth will be judged to death. Those who listen to Allah and obey all his commandments are already judged by Allah.
12_13
Posts: 1,365
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2015 8:03:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/29/2015 2:31:35 AM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
Is God about to turn Hisback on the United States of America? Are events thst make 9/11 pale in comparison headed its way with vengeance?

http://youtu.be...

I don"t think God ever turns His back to us. It is us who turn back to him and then we get what we chose. So, what do you think, has United States of America turned back to God?

Unfortunately it seems to me that many western countries have done so. They seem to have rejected righteousness and become liars and murderers.
gods_angel
Posts: 27
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2015 8:13:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/29/2015 8:03:28 PM, 12_13 wrote:
At 9/29/2015 2:31:35 AM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
Is God about to turn Hisback on the United States of America? Are events thst make 9/11 pale in comparison headed its way with vengeance?

http://youtu.be...

I don"t think God ever turns His back to us. It is us who turn back to him and then we get what we chose. So, what do you think, has United States of America turned back to God?

Unfortunately it seems to me that many western countries have done so. They seem to have rejected righteousness and become liars and murderers. : :

The inhabitants of earth have always been liars and murderers. It's the spirit that makes these inhabitants appear to move about on earth that will be saved, not the inhabitants who appear to move. The spirit of man will get new inhabitants to move about in the New Heaven and Earth.
dhardage
Posts: 4,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2015 8:31:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
If we're lucky, yes. Then maybe all of his followers will go to wherever He is present and leave the rest of us alone.
gods_angel
Posts: 27
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2015 8:35:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/29/2015 8:31:16 PM, dhardage wrote:
If we're lucky, yes. Then maybe all of his followers will go to wherever He is present and leave the rest of us alone. : :

You will follow His commandments after your flesh has perished.
dhardage
Posts: 4,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2015 8:36:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/29/2015 8:35:12 PM, gods_angel wrote:
At 9/29/2015 8:31:16 PM, dhardage wrote:
If we're lucky, yes. Then maybe all of his followers will go to wherever He is present and leave the rest of us alone. : :

You will follow His commandments after your flesh has perished.

Once again, Brad, seek professional help, please?
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2015 9:06:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/29/2015 2:31:35 AM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
Is God about to turn Hisback on the United States of America? Are events thst make 9/11 pale in comparison headed its way with vengeance?

http://youtu.be...

How can God turn his back on something he has never accepted in the first place.

God does not accept national divisions of any sort. To him, and to his son there is only one race, the human race.
annanicole
Posts: 19,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2015 9:11:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/29/2015 9:06:19 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 9/29/2015 2:31:35 AM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
Is God about to turn Hisback on the United States of America? Are events thst make 9/11 pale in comparison headed its way with vengeance?

http://youtu.be...

How can God turn his back on something he has never accepted in the first place.

Accepted? God established them!

"Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves." (Rom 13: 1-3)

It's a funny way of reasoning that claims that God "never accepted in the first place" the very thing that He instituted and established.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
TheWORDisLIFE
Posts: 1,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2015 9:15:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/29/2015 2:37:29 AM, briantheliberal wrote:
At 9/29/2015 2:31:35 AM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
Is God about to turn Hisback on the United States of America? Are events thst make 9/11 pale in comparison headed its way with vengeance?

http://youtu.be...

You mean the god that doesn't exist? I mean really. Where was he when people were literally enslaved and slaughtered on American soil? But no, gay people who love each other get married and suddenly his followers think he's going to burn us to the ground.

"Where was he when people were literally enslaved and slaughtered on American soil?" - Funny that you say this because our enslavement, the so called "African-Americans, Latinos and Native Americans," is all Bible prophecy bro. Didn't the so called "African-Americans" come to "America" on slave ships?

Deuteronomy 28:68 And the Lord shall bring thee into Egypt againe, with ships, by the way whereof I spake vnto thee, Thou shalt see it no more againe: and there ye shall bee sold vnto your enemies for bondmen, and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

We came to "America" on slave ships and we were sold into the hands of our enemies for bondmen and bondwomen or slaves and no man has saved us yet.

Didn't we have yokes of iron on our necks as if we were some type of animal?

Deuteronomy 28:48 Therefore shalt thou serue thine enemies, which the Lord shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakednesse, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron vpon thy necke, vntill he haue destroyed thee.

The so called "white" man put a yoke of iron on our necks and he destroyed us as a people, as a nation. We were enslaved for breaking the laws of TMH God and worshiping the gods of men. We weren't enslaved because of our skin color like they say, that's a damn lie!

Bro, if you only knew the Bible, and you knew how special you actually are on this earth, you wouldn't be bashing your history and law book the way you do!

The entire Bible is based on factual evidence. It's not a fairy tale like the so called fake "Christians" make it seem. Every thing that is happening and happened to the so called "African-Americans, Latinos and Native Americans" is all Bible prophecy. But you don't know that because you've been taught lies all your life and you listened to the religions that have nothing at all to do with Scripture.
gods_angel
Posts: 27
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2015 9:22:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/29/2015 9:06:19 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 9/29/2015 2:31:35 AM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
Is God about to turn Hisback on the United States of America? Are events thst make 9/11 pale in comparison headed its way with vengeance?

http://youtu.be...

How can God turn his back on something he has never accepted in the first place.

God does not accept national divisions of any sort. To him, and to his son there is only one race, the human race. : :

Fools do not understand that God created everything that His people perceive. Why are you such a fool, MCB.

Didn't you know that God's Christians disobeyed His commandments not to steal and kill? They went to the America's to steal the land from the natives and killed any native that resisted their man-made laws.
dhardage
Posts: 4,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2015 9:29:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/29/2015 9:15:33 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 9/29/2015 2:37:29 AM, briantheliberal wrote:
At 9/29/2015 2:31:35 AM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
Is God about to turn Hisback on the United States of America? Are events thst make 9/11 pale in comparison headed its way with vengeance?

http://youtu.be...

You mean the god that doesn't exist? I mean really. Where was he when people were literally enslaved and slaughtered on American soil? But no, gay people who love each other get married and suddenly his followers think he's going to burn us to the ground.

"Where was he when people were literally enslaved and slaughtered on American soil?" - Funny that you say this because our enslavement, the so called "African-Americans, Latinos and Native Americans," is all Bible prophecy bro. Didn't the so called "African-Americans" come to "America" on slave ships?

Deuteronomy 28:68 And the Lord shall bring thee into Egypt againe, with ships, by the way whereof I spake vnto thee, Thou shalt see it no more againe: and there ye shall bee sold vnto your enemies for bondmen, and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

We came to "America" on slave ships and we were sold into the hands of our enemies for bondmen and bondwomen or slaves and no man has saved us yet.

Didn't we have yokes of iron on our necks as if we were some type of animal?

Deuteronomy 28:48 Therefore shalt thou serue thine enemies, which the Lord shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakednesse, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron vpon thy necke, vntill he haue destroyed thee.

The so called "white" man put a yoke of iron on our necks and he destroyed us as a people, as a nation. We were enslaved for breaking the laws of TMH God and worshiping the gods of men. We weren't enslaved because of our skin color like they say, that's a damn lie!

Bro, if you only knew the Bible, and you knew how special you actually are on this earth, you wouldn't be bashing your history and law book the way you do!

The entire Bible is based on factual evidence. It's not a fairy tale like the so called fake "Christians" make it seem. Every thing that is happening and happened to the so called "African-Americans, Latinos and Native Americans" is all Bible prophecy. But you don't know that because you've been taught lies all your life and you listened to the religions that have nothing at all to do with Scripture.

The entire Christian holy book is based on hearsay and 3rd and 4th hand accounts as well as few outright lies. You should really do your research a little better before making totally fallacious assertions.
TheWORDisLIFE
Posts: 1,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2015 9:40:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/29/2015 9:29:13 PM, dhardage wrote:
At 9/29/2015 9:15:33 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 9/29/2015 2:37:29 AM, briantheliberal wrote:
At 9/29/2015 2:31:35 AM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
Is God about to turn Hisback on the United States of America? Are events thst make 9/11 pale in comparison headed its way with vengeance?

http://youtu.be...

You mean the god that doesn't exist? I mean really. Where was he when people were literally enslaved and slaughtered on American soil? But no, gay people who love each other get married and suddenly his followers think he's going to burn us to the ground.

"Where was he when people were literally enslaved and slaughtered on American soil?" - Funny that you say this because our enslavement, the so called "African-Americans, Latinos and Native Americans," is all Bible prophecy bro. Didn't the so called "African-Americans" come to "America" on slave ships?

Deuteronomy 28:68 And the Lord shall bring thee into Egypt againe, with ships, by the way whereof I spake vnto thee, Thou shalt see it no more againe: and there ye shall bee sold vnto your enemies for bondmen, and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

We came to "America" on slave ships and we were sold into the hands of our enemies for bondmen and bondwomen or slaves and no man has saved us yet.

Didn't we have yokes of iron on our necks as if we were some type of animal?

Deuteronomy 28:48 Therefore shalt thou serue thine enemies, which the Lord shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakednesse, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron vpon thy necke, vntill he haue destroyed thee.

The so called "white" man put a yoke of iron on our necks and he destroyed us as a people, as a nation. We were enslaved for breaking the laws of TMH God and worshiping the gods of men. We weren't enslaved because of our skin color like they say, that's a damn lie!

Bro, if you only knew the Bible, and you knew how special you actually are on this earth, you wouldn't be bashing your history and law book the way you do!

The entire Bible is based on factual evidence. It's not a fairy tale like the so called fake "Christians" make it seem. Every thing that is happening and happened to the so called "African-Americans, Latinos and Native Americans" is all Bible prophecy. But you don't know that because you've been taught lies all your life and you listened to the religions that have nothing at all to do with Scripture.

The entire Christian holy book is based on hearsay and 3rd and 4th hand accounts as well as few outright lies. You should really do your research a little better before making totally fallacious assertions.

Really? Where is the evidence? Oh wait, let me guess, some damn heathen said that the Bible is a lie, so everyone believed it! You have no evidence that the Bible is a lie. If the Bible is a lie, then basically slavery never occurred, religions don't exist, terrorism doesn't exist, the mistreatment of certain nations doesn't exist, violence doesn't exist, etc... You see how stupid you sound? Maybe you need to research the actual events that occurred in the Bible because it's obvious you don't know what in the hell you're talking about!
TheWORDisLIFE
Posts: 1,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2015 9:44:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/29/2015 9:29:13 PM, dhardage wrote:
At 9/29/2015 9:15:33 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 9/29/2015 2:37:29 AM, briantheliberal wrote:
At 9/29/2015 2:31:35 AM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
Is God about to turn Hisback on the United States of America? Are events thst make 9/11 pale in comparison headed its way with vengeance?

http://youtu.be...

You mean the god that doesn't exist? I mean really. Where was he when people were literally enslaved and slaughtered on American soil? But no, gay people who love each other get married and suddenly his followers think he's going to burn us to the ground.

"Where was he when people were literally enslaved and slaughtered on American soil?" - Funny that you say this because our enslavement, the so called "African-Americans, Latinos and Native Americans," is all Bible prophecy bro. Didn't the so called "African-Americans" come to "America" on slave ships?

Deuteronomy 28:68 And the Lord shall bring thee into Egypt againe, with ships, by the way whereof I spake vnto thee, Thou shalt see it no more againe: and there ye shall bee sold vnto your enemies for bondmen, and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

We came to "America" on slave ships and we were sold into the hands of our enemies for bondmen and bondwomen or slaves and no man has saved us yet.

Didn't we have yokes of iron on our necks as if we were some type of animal?

Deuteronomy 28:48 Therefore shalt thou serue thine enemies, which the Lord shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakednesse, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron vpon thy necke, vntill he haue destroyed thee.

The so called "white" man put a yoke of iron on our necks and he destroyed us as a people, as a nation. We were enslaved for breaking the laws of TMH God and worshiping the gods of men. We weren't enslaved because of our skin color like they say, that's a damn lie!

Bro, if you only knew the Bible, and you knew how special you actually are on this earth, you wouldn't be bashing your history and law book the way you do!

The entire Bible is based on factual evidence. It's not a fairy tale like the so called fake "Christians" make it seem. Every thing that is happening and happened to the so called "African-Americans, Latinos and Native Americans" is all Bible prophecy. But you don't know that because you've been taught lies all your life and you listened to the religions that have nothing at all to do with Scripture.

The entire Christian holy book is based on hearsay and 3rd and 4th hand accounts as well as few outright lies. You should really do your research a little better before making totally fallacious assertions.

Let me ask you this, where do your people come from?
dhardage
Posts: 4,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2015 9:47:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/29/2015 9:40:05 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 9/29/2015 9:29:13 PM, dhardage wrote:
At 9/29/2015 9:15:33 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 9/29/2015 2:37:29 AM, briantheliberal wrote:
At 9/29/2015 2:31:35 AM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
Is God about to turn Hisback on the United States of America? Are events thst make 9/11 pale in comparison headed its way with vengeance?

http://youtu.be...

You mean the god that doesn't exist? I mean really. Where was he when people were literally enslaved and slaughtered on American soil? But no, gay people who love each other get married and suddenly his followers think he's going to burn us to the ground.

"Where was he when people were literally enslaved and slaughtered on American soil?" - Funny that you say this because our enslavement, the so called "African-Americans, Latinos and Native Americans," is all Bible prophecy bro. Didn't the so called "African-Americans" come to "America" on slave ships?

Deuteronomy 28:68 And the Lord shall bring thee into Egypt againe, with ships, by the way whereof I spake vnto thee, Thou shalt see it no more againe: and there ye shall bee sold vnto your enemies for bondmen, and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

We came to "America" on slave ships and we were sold into the hands of our enemies for bondmen and bondwomen or slaves and no man has saved us yet.

Didn't we have yokes of iron on our necks as if we were some type of animal?

Deuteronomy 28:48 Therefore shalt thou serue thine enemies, which the Lord shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakednesse, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron vpon thy necke, vntill he haue destroyed thee.

The so called "white" man put a yoke of iron on our necks and he destroyed us as a people, as a nation. We were enslaved for breaking the laws of TMH God and worshiping the gods of men. We weren't enslaved because of our skin color like they say, that's a damn lie!

Bro, if you only knew the Bible, and you knew how special you actually are on this earth, you wouldn't be bashing your history and law book the way you do!

The entire Bible is based on factual evidence. It's not a fairy tale like the so called fake "Christians" make it seem. Every thing that is happening and happened to the so called "African-Americans, Latinos and Native Americans" is all Bible prophecy. But you don't know that because you've been taught lies all your life and you listened to the religions that have nothing at all to do with Scripture.

The entire Christian holy book is based on hearsay and 3rd and 4th hand accounts as well as few outright lies. You should really do your research a little better before making totally fallacious assertions.

Really? Where is the evidence? Oh wait, let me guess, some damn heathen said that the Bible is a lie, so everyone believed it! You have no evidence that the Bible is a lie. If the Bible is a lie, then basically slavery never occurred, religions don't exist, terrorism doesn't exist, the mistreatment of certain nations doesn't exist, violence doesn't exist, etc... You see how stupid you sound? Maybe you need to research the actual events that occurred in the Bible because it's obvious you don't know what in the hell you're talking about!

There is no evidence it is truth and at least one of the people credited with writing part of it has been called a pious fraud. I will dig it out and show you. Meanwhile, why don't you show me your factual data that proves Adam and Eve, the Tower of Babel, and the Great Flood? Bet you can't find a bit.
dhardage
Posts: 4,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2015 9:49:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/29/2015 9:44:18 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 9/29/2015 9:29:13 PM, dhardage wrote:
At 9/29/2015 9:15:33 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 9/29/2015 2:37:29 AM, briantheliberal wrote:
At 9/29/2015 2:31:35 AM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
Is God about to turn Hisback on the United States of America? Are events thst make 9/11 pale in comparison headed its way with vengeance?

http://youtu.be...

You mean the god that doesn't exist? I mean really. Where was he when people were literally enslaved and slaughtered on American soil? But no, gay people who love each other get married and suddenly his followers think he's going to burn us to the ground.

"Where was he when people were literally enslaved and slaughtered on American soil?" - Funny that you say this because our enslavement, the so called "African-Americans, Latinos and Native Americans," is all Bible prophecy bro. Didn't the so called "African-Americans" come to "America" on slave ships?

Deuteronomy 28:68 And the Lord shall bring thee into Egypt againe, with ships, by the way whereof I spake vnto thee, Thou shalt see it no more againe: and there ye shall bee sold vnto your enemies for bondmen, and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

We came to "America" on slave ships and we were sold into the hands of our enemies for bondmen and bondwomen or slaves and no man has saved us yet.

Didn't we have yokes of iron on our necks as if we were some type of animal?

Deuteronomy 28:48 Therefore shalt thou serue thine enemies, which the Lord shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakednesse, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron vpon thy necke, vntill he haue destroyed thee.

The so called "white" man put a yoke of iron on our necks and he destroyed us as a people, as a nation. We were enslaved for breaking the laws of TMH God and worshiping the gods of men. We weren't enslaved because of our skin color like they say, that's a damn lie!

Bro, if you only knew the Bible, and you knew how special you actually are on this earth, you wouldn't be bashing your history and law book the way you do!

The entire Bible is based on factual evidence. It's not a fairy tale like the so called fake "Christians" make it seem. Every thing that is happening and happened to the so called "African-Americans, Latinos and Native Americans" is all Bible prophecy. But you don't know that because you've been taught lies all your life and you listened to the religions that have nothing at all to do with Scripture.

The entire Christian holy book is based on hearsay and 3rd and 4th hand accounts as well as few outright lies. You should really do your research a little better before making totally fallacious assertions.

Let me ask you this, where do your people come from?

"My" people? Care to be a little more specific? If you're about to try to insult my national origin or ethnicity, don't waste your time. If not, tell me what you want to know.
TheWORDisLIFE
Posts: 1,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2015 9:50:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/29/2015 9:47:43 PM, dhardage wrote:
At 9/29/2015 9:40:05 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 9/29/2015 9:29:13 PM, dhardage wrote:
At 9/29/2015 9:15:33 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 9/29/2015 2:37:29 AM, briantheliberal wrote:
At 9/29/2015 2:31:35 AM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
Is God about to turn Hisback on the United States of America? Are events thst make 9/11 pale in comparison headed its way with vengeance?

http://youtu.be...

You mean the god that doesn't exist? I mean really. Where was he when people were literally enslaved and slaughtered on American soil? But no, gay people who love each other get married and suddenly his followers think he's going to burn us to the ground.

"Where was he when people were literally enslaved and slaughtered on American soil?" - Funny that you say this because our enslavement, the so called "African-Americans, Latinos and Native Americans," is all Bible prophecy bro. Didn't the so called "African-Americans" come to "America" on slave ships?

Deuteronomy 28:68 And the Lord shall bring thee into Egypt againe, with ships, by the way whereof I spake vnto thee, Thou shalt see it no more againe: and there ye shall bee sold vnto your enemies for bondmen, and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

We came to "America" on slave ships and we were sold into the hands of our enemies for bondmen and bondwomen or slaves and no man has saved us yet.

Didn't we have yokes of iron on our necks as if we were some type of animal?

Deuteronomy 28:48 Therefore shalt thou serue thine enemies, which the Lord shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakednesse, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron vpon thy necke, vntill he haue destroyed thee.

The so called "white" man put a yoke of iron on our necks and he destroyed us as a people, as a nation. We were enslaved for breaking the laws of TMH God and worshiping the gods of men. We weren't enslaved because of our skin color like they say, that's a damn lie!

Bro, if you only knew the Bible, and you knew how special you actually are on this earth, you wouldn't be bashing your history and law book the way you do!

The entire Bible is based on factual evidence. It's not a fairy tale like the so called fake "Christians" make it seem. Every thing that is happening and happened to the so called "African-Americans, Latinos and Native Americans" is all Bible prophecy. But you don't know that because you've been taught lies all your life and you listened to the religions that have nothing at all to do with Scripture.

The entire Christian holy book is based on hearsay and 3rd and 4th hand accounts as well as few outright lies. You should really do your research a little better before making totally fallacious assertions.

Really? Where is the evidence? Oh wait, let me guess, some damn heathen said that the Bible is a lie, so everyone believed it! You have no evidence that the Bible is a lie. If the Bible is a lie, then basically slavery never occurred, religions don't exist, terrorism doesn't exist, the mistreatment of certain nations doesn't exist, violence doesn't exist, etc... You see how stupid you sound? Maybe you need to research the actual events that occurred in the Bible because it's obvious you don't know what in the hell you're talking about!

There is no evidence it is truth and at least one of the people credited with writing part of it has been called a pious fraud. I will dig it out and show you. Meanwhile, why don't you show me your factual data that proves Adam and Eve, the Tower of Babel, and the Great Flood? Bet you can't find a bit.

That's like me asking you to show me the Big Bang creating planets, humanity, etc.... if I had a time machine, I'd show you but unfortunately, that's impossible.
TheWORDisLIFE
Posts: 1,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2015 9:51:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/29/2015 9:49:23 PM, dhardage wrote:
At 9/29/2015 9:44:18 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 9/29/2015 9:29:13 PM, dhardage wrote:
At 9/29/2015 9:15:33 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 9/29/2015 2:37:29 AM, briantheliberal wrote:
At 9/29/2015 2:31:35 AM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
Is God about to turn Hisback on the United States of America? Are events thst make 9/11 pale in comparison headed its way with vengeance?

http://youtu.be...

You mean the god that doesn't exist? I mean really. Where was he when people were literally enslaved and slaughtered on American soil? But no, gay people who love each other get married and suddenly his followers think he's going to burn us to the ground.

"Where was he when people were literally enslaved and slaughtered on American soil?" - Funny that you say this because our enslavement, the so called "African-Americans, Latinos and Native Americans," is all Bible prophecy bro. Didn't the so called "African-Americans" come to "America" on slave ships?

Deuteronomy 28:68 And the Lord shall bring thee into Egypt againe, with ships, by the way whereof I spake vnto thee, Thou shalt see it no more againe: and there ye shall bee sold vnto your enemies for bondmen, and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

We came to "America" on slave ships and we were sold into the hands of our enemies for bondmen and bondwomen or slaves and no man has saved us yet.

Didn't we have yokes of iron on our necks as if we were some type of animal?

Deuteronomy 28:48 Therefore shalt thou serue thine enemies, which the Lord shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakednesse, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron vpon thy necke, vntill he haue destroyed thee.

The so called "white" man put a yoke of iron on our necks and he destroyed us as a people, as a nation. We were enslaved for breaking the laws of TMH God and worshiping the gods of men. We weren't enslaved because of our skin color like they say, that's a damn lie!

Bro, if you only knew the Bible, and you knew how special you actually are on this earth, you wouldn't be bashing your history and law book the way you do!

The entire Bible is based on factual evidence. It's not a fairy tale like the so called fake "Christians" make it seem. Every thing that is happening and happened to the so called "African-Americans, Latinos and Native Americans" is all Bible prophecy. But you don't know that because you've been taught lies all your life and you listened to the religions that have nothing at all to do with Scripture.

The entire Christian holy book is based on hearsay and 3rd and 4th hand accounts as well as few outright lies. You should really do your research a little better before making totally fallacious assertions.

Let me ask you this, where do your people come from?

"My" people? Care to be a little more specific? If you're about to try to insult my national origin or ethnicity, don't waste your time. If not, tell me what you want to know.

You read correct, "your people"! I'm not insulting your nation, I just want to see how much you really know about your own nationality.
dhardage
Posts: 4,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2015 9:52:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/29/2015 9:50:54 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 9/29/2015 9:47:43 PM, dhardage wrote:
At 9/29/2015 9:40:05 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 9/29/2015 9:29:13 PM, dhardage wrote:
At 9/29/2015 9:15:33 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 9/29/2015 2:37:29 AM, briantheliberal wrote:
At 9/29/2015 2:31:35 AM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
Is God about to turn Hisback on the United States of America? Are events thst make 9/11 pale in comparison headed its way with vengeance?

http://youtu.be...

You mean the god that doesn't exist? I mean really. Where was he when people were literally enslaved and slaughtered on American soil? But no, gay people who love each other get married and suddenly his followers think he's going to burn us to the ground.

"Where was he when people were literally enslaved and slaughtered on American soil?" - Funny that you say this because our enslavement, the so called "African-Americans, Latinos and Native Americans," is all Bible prophecy bro. Didn't the so called "African-Americans" come to "America" on slave ships?

Deuteronomy 28:68 And the Lord shall bring thee into Egypt againe, with ships, by the way whereof I spake vnto thee, Thou shalt see it no more againe: and there ye shall bee sold vnto your enemies for bondmen, and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

We came to "America" on slave ships and we were sold into the hands of our enemies for bondmen and bondwomen or slaves and no man has saved us yet.

Didn't we have yokes of iron on our necks as if we were some type of animal?

Deuteronomy 28:48 Therefore shalt thou serue thine enemies, which the Lord shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakednesse, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron vpon thy necke, vntill he haue destroyed thee.

The so called "white" man put a yoke of iron on our necks and he destroyed us as a people, as a nation. We were enslaved for breaking the laws of TMH God and worshiping the gods of men. We weren't enslaved because of our skin color like they say, that's a damn lie!

Bro, if you only knew the Bible, and you knew how special you actually are on this earth, you wouldn't be bashing your history and law book the way you do!

The entire Bible is based on factual evidence. It's not a fairy tale like the so called fake "Christians" make it seem. Every thing that is happening and happened to the so called "African-Americans, Latinos and Native Americans" is all Bible prophecy. But you don't know that because you've been taught lies all your life and you listened to the religions that have nothing at all to do with Scripture.

The entire Christian holy book is based on hearsay and 3rd and 4th hand accounts as well as few outright lies. You should really do your research a little better before making totally fallacious assertions.

Really? Where is the evidence? Oh wait, let me guess, some damn heathen said that the Bible is a lie, so everyone believed it! You have no evidence that the Bible is a lie. If the Bible is a lie, then basically slavery never occurred, religions don't exist, terrorism doesn't exist, the mistreatment of certain nations doesn't exist, violence doesn't exist, etc... You see how stupid you sound? Maybe you need to research the actual events that occurred in the Bible because it's obvious you don't know what in the hell you're talking about!

There is no evidence it is truth and at least one of the people credited with writing part of it has been called a pious fraud. I will dig it out and show you. Meanwhile, why don't you show me your factual data that proves Adam and Eve, the Tower of Babel, and the Great Flood? Bet you can't find a bit.

That's like me asking you to show me the Big Bang creating planets, humanity, etc.... if I had a time machine, I'd show you but unfortunately, that's impossible.

Then please stop claiming you have any factual evidence to support your holy book. You just made yourself look like a liar or a fool for saying that it was then saying it was impossible to show it.
dhardage
Posts: 4,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2015 9:54:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/29/2015 9:51:52 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 9/29/2015 9:49:23 PM, dhardage wrote:
At 9/29/2015 9:44:18 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 9/29/2015 9:29:13 PM, dhardage wrote:
At 9/29/2015 9:15:33 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 9/29/2015 2:37:29 AM, briantheliberal wrote:
At 9/29/2015 2:31:35 AM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
Is God about to turn Hisback on the United States of America? Are events thst make 9/11 pale in comparison headed its way with vengeance?

http://youtu.be...

You mean the god that doesn't exist? I mean really. Where was he when people were literally enslaved and slaughtered on American soil? But no, gay people who love each other get married and suddenly his followers think he's going to burn us to the ground.

"Where was he when people were literally enslaved and slaughtered on American soil?" - Funny that you say this because our enslavement, the so called "African-Americans, Latinos and Native Americans," is all Bible prophecy bro. Didn't the so called "African-Americans" come to "America" on slave ships?

Deuteronomy 28:68 And the Lord shall bring thee into Egypt againe, with ships, by the way whereof I spake vnto thee, Thou shalt see it no more againe: and there ye shall bee sold vnto your enemies for bondmen, and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

We came to "America" on slave ships and we were sold into the hands of our enemies for bondmen and bondwomen or slaves and no man has saved us yet.

Didn't we have yokes of iron on our necks as if we were some type of animal?

Deuteronomy 28:48 Therefore shalt thou serue thine enemies, which the Lord shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakednesse, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron vpon thy necke, vntill he haue destroyed thee.

The so called "white" man put a yoke of iron on our necks and he destroyed us as a people, as a nation. We were enslaved for breaking the laws of TMH God and worshiping the gods of men. We weren't enslaved because of our skin color like they say, that's a damn lie!

Bro, if you only knew the Bible, and you knew how special you actually are on this earth, you wouldn't be bashing your history and law book the way you do!

The entire Bible is based on factual evidence. It's not a fairy tale like the so called fake "Christians" make it seem. Every thing that is happening and happened to the so called "African-Americans, Latinos and Native Americans" is all Bible prophecy. But you don't know that because you've been taught lies all your life and you listened to the religions that have nothing at all to do with Scripture.

The entire Christian holy book is based on hearsay and 3rd and 4th hand accounts as well as few outright lies. You should really do your research a little better before making totally fallacious assertions.

Let me ask you this, where do your people come from?

"My" people? Care to be a little more specific? If you're about to try to insult my national origin or ethnicity, don't waste your time. If not, tell me what you want to know.

You read correct, "your people"! I'm not insulting your nation, I just want to see how much you really know about your own nationality.

My nationality has nothing to do with this discussion. If you have an actual point to make then please make it. If not, at least stick to the discussion at hand. In fact, we should probably move to a new thread since this is off topic for this one.
TheWORDisLIFE
Posts: 1,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2015 9:59:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/29/2015 9:52:38 PM, dhardage wrote:
At 9/29/2015 9:50:54 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 9/29/2015 9:47:43 PM, dhardage wrote:
At 9/29/2015 9:40:05 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 9/29/2015 9:29:13 PM, dhardage wrote:
At 9/29/2015 9:15:33 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 9/29/2015 2:37:29 AM, briantheliberal wrote:
At 9/29/2015 2:31:35 AM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
Is God about to turn Hisback on the United States of America? Are events thst make 9/11 pale in comparison headed its way with vengeance?

http://youtu.be...

You mean the god that doesn't exist? I mean really. Where was he when people were literally enslaved and slaughtered on American soil? But no, gay people who love each other get married and suddenly his followers think he's going to burn us to the ground.

"Where was he when people were literally enslaved and slaughtered on American soil?" - Funny that you say this because our enslavement, the so called "African-Americans, Latinos and Native Americans," is all Bible prophecy bro. Didn't the so called "African-Americans" come to "America" on slave ships?

Deuteronomy 28:68 And the Lord shall bring thee into Egypt againe, with ships, by the way whereof I spake vnto thee, Thou shalt see it no more againe: and there ye shall bee sold vnto your enemies for bondmen, and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

We came to "America" on slave ships and we were sold into the hands of our enemies for bondmen and bondwomen or slaves and no man has saved us yet.

Didn't we have yokes of iron on our necks as if we were some type of animal?

Deuteronomy 28:48 Therefore shalt thou serue thine enemies, which the Lord shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakednesse, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron vpon thy necke, vntill he haue destroyed thee.

The so called "white" man put a yoke of iron on our necks and he destroyed us as a people, as a nation. We were enslaved for breaking the laws of TMH God and worshiping the gods of men. We weren't enslaved because of our skin color like they say, that's a damn lie!

Bro, if you only knew the Bible, and you knew how special you actually are on this earth, you wouldn't be bashing your history and law book the way you do!

The entire Bible is based on factual evidence. It's not a fairy tale like the so called fake "Christians" make it seem. Every thing that is happening and happened to the so called "African-Americans, Latinos and Native Americans" is all Bible prophecy. But you don't know that because you've been taught lies all your life and you listened to the religions that have nothing at all to do with Scripture.

The entire Christian holy book is based on hearsay and 3rd and 4th hand accounts as well as few outright lies. You should really do your research a little better before making totally fallacious assertions.

Really? Where is the evidence? Oh wait, let me guess, some damn heathen said that the Bible is a lie, so everyone believed it! You have no evidence that the Bible is a lie. If the Bible is a lie, then basically slavery never occurred, religions don't exist, terrorism doesn't exist, the mistreatment of certain nations doesn't exist, violence doesn't exist, etc... You see how stupid you sound? Maybe you need to research the actual events that occurred in the Bible because it's obvious you don't know what in the hell you're talking about!

There is no evidence it is truth and at least one of the people credited with writing part of it has been called a pious fraud. I will dig it out and show you. Meanwhile, why don't you show me your factual data that proves Adam and Eve, the Tower of Babel, and the Great Flood? Bet you can't find a bit.

That's like me asking you to show me the Big Bang creating planets, humanity, etc.... if I had a time machine, I'd show you but unfortunately, that's impossible.

Then please stop claiming you have any factual evidence to support your holy book. You just made yourself look like a liar or a fool for saying that it was then saying it was impossible to show it.

I made myself look like a liar, yet you still cannot disprove slavery and everything else that I mentioned, and you still can show us the Big Bang or evolution creating everything as you retards claim, oh wait you can't show factual and physical evidence can you now? So that actually makes you look like a liar! So please do us all a favor and shut the hell up if you don't know the Scriptures.
TheWORDisLIFE
Posts: 1,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2015 10:00:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/29/2015 9:54:20 PM, dhardage wrote:
At 9/29/2015 9:51:52 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 9/29/2015 9:49:23 PM, dhardage wrote:
At 9/29/2015 9:44:18 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 9/29/2015 9:29:13 PM, dhardage wrote:
At 9/29/2015 9:15:33 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 9/29/2015 2:37:29 AM, briantheliberal wrote:
At 9/29/2015 2:31:35 AM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
Is God about to turn Hisback on the United States of America? Are events thst make 9/11 pale in comparison headed its way with vengeance?

http://youtu.be...

You mean the god that doesn't exist? I mean really. Where was he when people were literally enslaved and slaughtered on American soil? But no, gay people who love each other get married and suddenly his followers think he's going to burn us to the ground.

"Where was he when people were literally enslaved and slaughtered on American soil?" - Funny that you say this because our enslavement, the so called "African-Americans, Latinos and Native Americans," is all Bible prophecy bro. Didn't the so called "African-Americans" come to "America" on slave ships?

Deuteronomy 28:68 And the Lord shall bring thee into Egypt againe, with ships, by the way whereof I spake vnto thee, Thou shalt see it no more againe: and there ye shall bee sold vnto your enemies for bondmen, and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

We came to "America" on slave ships and we were sold into the hands of our enemies for bondmen and bondwomen or slaves and no man has saved us yet.

Didn't we have yokes of iron on our necks as if we were some type of animal?

Deuteronomy 28:48 Therefore shalt thou serue thine enemies, which the Lord shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakednesse, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron vpon thy necke, vntill he haue destroyed thee.

The so called "white" man put a yoke of iron on our necks and he destroyed us as a people, as a nation. We were enslaved for breaking the laws of TMH God and worshiping the gods of men. We weren't enslaved because of our skin color like they say, that's a damn lie!

Bro, if you only knew the Bible, and you knew how special you actually are on this earth, you wouldn't be bashing your history and law book the way you do!

The entire Bible is based on factual evidence. It's not a fairy tale like the so called fake "Christians" make it seem. Every thing that is happening and happened to the so called "African-Americans, Latinos and Native Americans" is all Bible prophecy. But you don't know that because you've been taught lies all your life and you listened to the religions that have nothing at all to do with Scripture.

The entire Christian holy book is based on hearsay and 3rd and 4th hand accounts as well as few outright lies. You should really do your research a little better before making totally fallacious assertions.

Let me ask you this, where do your people come from?

"My" people? Care to be a little more specific? If you're about to try to insult my national origin or ethnicity, don't waste your time. If not, tell me what you want to know.

You read correct, "your people"! I'm not insulting your nation, I just want to see how much you really know about your own nationality.

My nationality has nothing to do with this discussion. If you have an actual point to make then please make it. If not, at least stick to the discussion at hand. In fact, we should probably move to a new thread since this is off topic for this one.

You can't see the air you breath, yet you believe you are breathing it! Well I guess we are not breathing air, since we can't see it LMBO.
TheWORDisLIFE
Posts: 1,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2015 10:01:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/29/2015 9:54:20 PM, dhardage wrote:
At 9/29/2015 9:51:52 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 9/29/2015 9:49:23 PM, dhardage wrote:
At 9/29/2015 9:44:18 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 9/29/2015 9:29:13 PM, dhardage wrote:
At 9/29/2015 9:15:33 PM, TheWORDisLIFE wrote:
At 9/29/2015 2:37:29 AM, briantheliberal wrote:
At 9/29/2015 2:31:35 AM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
Is God about to turn Hisback on the United States of America? Are events thst make 9/11 pale in comparison headed its way with vengeance?

http://youtu.be...

You mean the god that doesn't exist? I mean really. Where was he when people were literally enslaved and slaughtered on American soil? But no, gay people who love each other get married and suddenly his followers think he's going to burn us to the ground.

"Where was he when people were literally enslaved and slaughtered on American soil?" - Funny that you say this because our enslavement, the so called "African-Americans, Latinos and Native Americans," is all Bible prophecy bro. Didn't the so called "African-Americans" come to "America" on slave ships?

Deuteronomy 28:68 And the Lord shall bring thee into Egypt againe, with ships, by the way whereof I spake vnto thee, Thou shalt see it no more againe: and there ye shall bee sold vnto your enemies for bondmen, and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

We came to "America" on slave ships and we were sold into the hands of our enemies for bondmen and bondwomen or slaves and no man has saved us yet.

Didn't we have yokes of iron on our necks as if we were some type of animal?

Deuteronomy 28:48 Therefore shalt thou serue thine enemies, which the Lord shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakednesse, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron vpon thy necke, vntill he haue destroyed thee.

The so called "white" man put a yoke of iron on our necks and he destroyed us as a people, as a nation. We were enslaved for breaking the laws of TMH God and worshiping the gods of men. We weren't enslaved because of our skin color like they say, that's a damn lie!

Bro, if you only knew the Bible, and you knew how special you actually are on this earth, you wouldn't be bashing your history and law book the way you do!

The entire Bible is based on factual evidence. It's not a fairy tale like the so called fake "Christians" make it seem. Every thing that is happening and happened to the so called "African-Americans, Latinos and Native Americans" is all Bible prophecy. But you don't know that because you've been taught lies all your life and you listened to the religions that have nothing at all to do with Scripture.

The entire Christian holy book is based on hearsay and 3rd and 4th hand accounts as well as few outright lies. You should really do your research a little better before making totally fallacious assertions.

Let me ask you this, where do your people come from?

"My" people? Care to be a little more specific? If you're about to try to insult my national origin or ethnicity, don't waste your time. If not, tell me what you want to know.

You read correct, "your people"! I'm not insulting your nation, I just want to see how much you really know about your own nationality.

My nationality has nothing to do with this discussion. If you have an actual point to make then please make it. If not, at least stick to the discussion at hand. In fact, we should probably move to a new thread since this is off topic for this one.

And that shows how much you know the Bible. Your nationality has a whole lot do with this discussion you dummy, since you are the reason why we as a people think we come from two different continents.