Jump to topic:

True believers or Christians?

co_op
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2015 5:15:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
There is a big difference between true believers and those who call themselves Christians. Believers know that Christians are hypocrites and liars who use the scriptures to support their lies.

Are you a true believer or a Christian who uses the scriptures for the purpose to defend your lies?
Hitchian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2015 6:02:18 PM
Neither.
I oppose both.

You're not even original. Every single Christian sect, every minuscule splinter has claimed they're the true believers while the rest of professed Christians - the pejorative Christendom - are hypocrites en masse.

This is the problem: the Bible is a complete failure as the alleged letter from God to mankind. Here is a letter so poorly written that anyone will be able to find just the convenient verse to justify their theology while another person will be able to interpret it to suit their contrary ends. There are more than 30 000 Christian denominations, all claiming to be the real really true believers, the really Christian Christians.

Welcome to the fold.
gods_angel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2015 7:42:37 PM
At 9/29/2015 6:02:18 PM, Hitchian wrote:
Neither.
I oppose both.

You're not even original. Every single Christian sect, every minuscule splinter has claimed they're the true believers while the rest of professed Christians - the pejorative Christendom - are hypocrites en masse.

This is the problem: the Bible is a complete failure as the alleged letter from God to mankind. Here is a letter so poorly written that anyone will be able to find just the convenient verse to justify their theology while another person will be able to interpret it to suit their contrary ends. There are more than 30 000 Christian denominations, all claiming to be the real really true believers, the really Christian Christians.

You're absolutely correct. The Bible is a complete failure to teach anyone because it cannot speak. It cannot understand who is reading it because it is not a living being. It doesn't know whether you're a liar or not and it's impossible for the Bible to judge anyone. The readers of the Bible are ones who judge without any authority to do so.

Welcome to the fold.
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2015 10:47:03 PM
At 9/29/2015 5:15:17 PM, co_op wrote:
There is a big difference between true believers and those who call themselves Christians. Believers know that Christians are hypocrites and liars who use the scriptures to support their lies.

Are you a true believer or a Christian who uses the scriptures for the purpose to defend your lies?

What is a 'true believer' to you. Define it:
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2015 10:47:09 PM

What is a 'true believer' to you? Define it:
cameraman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2015 11:05:09 PM
At 9/29/2015 10:47:03 PM, Hayd wrote:

What is a 'true believer' to you. Define it: : :

First of all, you need to understand what "gospel" means. The gospel is a symbolic word to describe the voice of the Lord where the knowledge of the past, present and future can be heard. Our Creator uses prophets and saints for the purpose to preach the gospel. True believers are chosen by our Creator to listen to the gospel and believe it's His voice. If a chosen believers keeps listening to His voice ( the gospel ), they will learn everything that was revealed through the testimonies of God's saints and prophets.

If anyone listens to the gospel and rejects it, they're called an antichrist. The religious Jews who rejected the gospel preached by God's first saints were called antichrists by the saints. The saints learned that the Jewish leaders were called false prophets who used the scriptures for the purpose to control others.

Now we have Christians ( antichrists ) who reject the true gospel ( voice of the Lord ) because they believe in their own interpretations of what they read in the Bible. They actually believe a book called a Bible is the Word of God but a book cannot speak and cannot know whether or not the reader of the Bible is a chosen believer, false prophet or an antichrist. Only our Creator knows who is listening to His voice and knows what His believers need to hear to believe in Him. This can only be done through His chosen saint who testifies to His Word and then goes out to preach the gospel to find His chosen believers.

His chosen believers are mostly made up of people who left their religious upbringing and learned that our Creator doesn't need to connect with them through religion. Every believer has a different story to how God connected with them. A few of them actually heard His voice to connect with Him but most of them get to know Him by observing miracles or other observations such as seeing religious people as hypocrites, etc.

I have several believers who think they are atheists but the keep listening to the gospel I preach to them and learning about how they were created. Believers don't argue with the voice of the Lord. They simply listen and learn. Those who argue the most will reject the knowledge that they hear through the voice of the Lord, which is a name used by our Creator who is totally invisible to His creation.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2015 11:17:58 PM
At 9/29/2015 11:05:09 PM, cameraman wrote:

I have several believers who think they are atheists but the keep listening to the gospel I preach to them and learning about how they were created. Believers don't argue with the voice of the Lord.

No, they just don't want to expend the energy to tell you how ridiculous you are.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
cameraman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2015 11:24:11 PM
At 9/29/2015 11:17:58 PM, annanicole wrote:

I have several believers who think they are atheists but the keep listening to the gospel I preach to them and learning about how they were created. Believers don't argue with the voice of the Lord.

No, they just don't want to expend the energy to tell you how ridiculous you are. : :

A few of my closest friends are atheists who have been listening to the voice of the Lord now for over three years. They don't like the false gospels of Christianity and now that they know for sure they are false gospels, they like the true gospel that I preach to them. It's totally different than what Christians think it is. That's because Christians have never heard the voice of the Lord that us saints and prophets heard before God begin using us for His purpose. Faith is given to those of us who hear the voice of the Lord, not what we read in books written by men.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2015 11:28:26 PM
At 9/29/2015 11:24:11 PM, cameraman wrote:

No, they just don't want to expend the energy to tell you how ridiculous you are. : :

A few of my closest friends are atheists who have been listening to the voice of the Lord now for over three years. They don't like the false gospels of Christianity and now that they know for sure they are false gospels, they like the true gospel that I preach to them.

Have these atheists TOLD you that they believe you are preaching the truth regarding the Creator, or is this yet another of your lies?
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
cameraman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2015 11:38:25 PM
At 9/29/2015 11:28:26 PM, annanicole wrote:

A few of my closest friends are atheists who have been listening to the voice of the Lord now for over three years. They don't like the false gospels of Christianity and now that they know for sure they are false gospels, they like the true gospel that I preach to them.

Have these atheists TOLD you that they believe you are preaching the truth regarding the Creator, or is this yet another of your lies? : :

I tell them that I'm the voice of our Creator. By using the Sims game analogy, I get their attention that I'm one of God's spokesman to explain what God's program called Eternal Life is all about. I explain to them that we're only characters who aren't real at all. It's kind of hard for them to believe this but they're getting closer and closer to the Truth each time I teach them.

Most Christians totally reject that God created a program called Eternal Life and that we're only characters in that program who are not real people at all.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2015 11:47:19 PM
At 9/29/2015 11:38:25 PM, cameraman wrote:

Have these atheists TOLD you that they believe you are preaching the truth regarding the Creator, or is this yet another of your lies? : :

I tell them that I'm the voice of our Creator.

Repeat: "Have these atheists TOLD you that they believe you are preaching the truth regarding the Creator?"
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2015 12:08:10 AM

But, Brad .... that's exactly what YOU are, i. e. a hypocrite and a liar who oftentimes uses the scriptures, complete with your own underlining, to support your lies.
cameraman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2015 12:37:58 AM
At 9/29/2015 11:47:19 PM, annanicole wrote:

Repeat: "Have these atheists TOLD you that they believe you are preaching the truth regarding the Creator?" : :

I go by the way they listen and learn, Anna. All I do is preach the gospel to them. If they listen and learn, I am a witness of that. If they don't listen, then I know they're antichrists who reject the gospel.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2015 12:45:35 AM
At 9/30/2015 12:37:58 AM, cameraman wrote:

Repeat: "Have these atheists TOLD you that they believe you are preaching the truth regarding the Creator?" : :

I go by the way they listen and learn, Anna.

Well, we aren't too concerned with what you "go by". For the third time, the question is:

"Repeat: "Have these atheists TOLD you that they believe you are preaching the truth regarding the Creator?"

It's either "yes" or "no".
cameraman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2015 12:51:41 AM
At 9/30/2015 12:45:35 AM, annanicole wrote:

Well, we aren't too concerned with what you "go by". For the third time, the question is:

"Repeat: "Have these atheists TOLD you that they believe you are preaching the truth regarding the Creator?"

It's either "yes" or "no". : :

You are a very confused antichrist, Anna. You won't hear the voice of the Lord until the next age. Good luck with your body dying in this age. Hope you don't have to suffer too much before life changes for eternity.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2015 12:55:40 AM
At 9/30/2015 12:51:41 AM, cameraman wrote:

You are a very confused antichrist, Anna.

I'm not confused, ya wet-brained moron. You were asked a very simple "yes" or "no" question. VERY simple. Apparently it doesn't suit you to answer, so you ramble about "the next age" and "antichrists." Why don't you try answering exactly what you are asked?

Have these atheists TOLD you that they believe you are preaching the truth regarding the Creator?"

It's either "yes" or "no"
cameraman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2015 12:59:13 AM
At 9/30/2015 12:55:40 AM, annanicole wrote:

I'm not confused, ya wet-brained moron. You were asked a very simple "yes" or "no" question. VERY simple. Apparently it doesn't suit you to answer, so you ramble about "the next age" and "antichrists." Why don't you try answering exactly what you are asked?

Have these atheists TOLD you that they believe you are preaching the truth regarding the Creator?"

It's either "yes" or "no" : :

You don't understand any spiritual knowledge, Anna. You simply weren't made to listen to My voice and learn about the past, present or future, or how we were created.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2015 1:03:55 AM
At 9/30/2015 12:59:13 AM, cameraman wrote:

You don't understand any spiritual knowledge, Anna. You simply weren't made to listen to My voice and learn about the past, present or future, or how we were created.

Oh, I didn't ask ya anything about the past, present, or future - and couldn't care less what you have to say about it. All I asked was this:

cameraman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2015 1:06:15 AM
At 9/30/2015 1:03:55 AM, annanicole wrote:

Oh, I didn't ask ya anything about the past, present, or future - and couldn't care less what you have to say about it. All I asked was this:

My atheist friends love me, Anna. They call me if I haven't been around in awhile to see how I'm doing. They love the fact that I agree with them when it comes to those hypocrites who call themselves Christians.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2015 1:28:27 AM
At 9/30/2015 1:06:15 AM, cameraman wrote:

My atheist friends love me, Anna. They call me if I haven't been around in awhile to see how I'm doing. They love the fact that I agree with them when it comes to those hypocrites who call themselves Christians.

#1 ... I didn't ask whether they "love" you or not. I don't care.
#2 ... I didn't ask whether they occasionally "call" you.
#3 ... I didn't ask whether or not they agree with you concerning Christianity.

I did ask this:

You haven't seen fit to answer, thus exhibit one of the cardinal signs of the mental illness that you deny having.
cameraman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2015 1:36:15 AM
At 9/30/2015 1:28:27 AM, annanicole wrote:

I did ask this:

You haven't seen fit to answer, thus exhibit one of the cardinal signs of the mental illness that you deny having. : :

God sure made you a stubborn antichrist, Anna. it's a good thing that we saints don't have to listen to you antichrists all day long. That would get very boring.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2015 1:42:58 AM
At 9/30/2015 1:36:15 AM, cameraman wrote:

I did ask this:

You haven't seen fit to answer, thus exhibit one of the cardinal signs of the mental illness that you deny having. : :

God sure made you a stubborn antichrist, Anna. it's a good thing that we saints don't have to listen to you antichrists all day long. That would get very boring.

Nahhh, we all know that poor old Saint Brad, when confronted with an easy question that doesn't suit him, simply rambles like the true mental case that he is. That's Brad's idea of a "saint".
cameraman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2015 1:47:49 AM
At 9/30/2015 1:42:58 AM, annanicole wrote:

I did ask this:

Nahhh, we all know that poor old Saint Brad, when confronted with an easy question that doesn't suit him, simply rambles like the true mental case that he is. That's Brad's idea of a "saint". : :

I can teach you everything that God has revealed to all us saints put together. Since you were made an antichrist, you will not listen to the voice of the Lord ( the true gospel ).
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2015 1:49:33 AM
At 9/30/2015 1:47:49 AM, cameraman wrote:

I did ask this:

Nahhh, we all know that poor old Saint Brad, when confronted with an easy question that doesn't suit him, simply rambles like the true mental case that he is. That's Brad's idea of a "saint". : :

I can teach you everything that God has revealed to all us saints put together.

But you sure can't answer a simple question. That's typical of the mentally ill.
cameraman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2015 2:49:37 AM
At 9/30/2015 1:49:33 AM, annanicole wrote:

I did ask this:

But you sure can't answer a simple question. That's typical of the mentally ill. : :

You're questions are designed to trap me. I'm not fooled by you antichrists.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2015 2:58:18 AM
At 9/30/2015 2:49:37 AM, cameraman wrote:
At 9/30/2015 1:49:33 AM, annanicole wrote:

I did ask this:

But you sure can't answer a simple question. That's typical of the mentally ill. : :

You're questions are designed to trap me. I'm not fooled by you antichrists.

They CAN'T trap you if you are telling the truth in the first place. Of course, you aren't doing that, so you can't afford to answer.