Total Posts:15|Showing Posts:1-15
Jump to topic:

Muhammed Forgot Jesus said no Marriage oops

IntellectVsSpirit5000
Posts: 1,266
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2015 1:01:15 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
The Saducees came to Jesus Christ one time, with a question. And they said to Him, "Rabbi, we have a question for you." "All right, what is the question?" "We have seven men, seven brothers, and as you know that Moses commanded us that if someone marry a woman and he dies without leaving an heir, his brother will take the woman, and then the first born will be on the name of the brother who died. And then this woman, they said to Him, married one, after one, after one, until she married the seven, and then she died." And the question of the Saducees was, that is in Matthew 22:25, "now there were with us seven brothers, and the first died, and last of all, the woman died also. Therefore, in the resurrection, whose wife of the seven will she be, for they all had her?" What was the answer of Jesus? Listen, "Jesus answered and said to them: You are mistaken, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God. For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given to marriage, but are like the angels of God in heaven." Look, the Quran says you will marry women with wide, lovely eyes. Jesus says no marriage in heaven; we'll be like angels. And why should we marry? Here we marry to reproduce. I am going to die, I have to have children so life would go on. My children should marry, will have children, life will go on. But, if there is a time, a point when I am not going to die, then why children? I am not going to die. I will be here eternally. I am not in need for someone to inherit me, to be my heir. But in the Quran, it is sensual, it is a lot of sex and in full detail. But in the Bible Jesus spoke of nothing like that.
dee-em
Posts: 7,821
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2015 1:17:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
No sex in Christian heaven? Pass.
Fatihah: It's like your mother making spaghetti and after you taste it and don't like it, you say "well my mom must not exist". Not because their is no logical evidence but because she doesn't do what you want.
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Posts: 1,266
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2015 1:27:48 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/30/2015 1:06:15 AM, Yassine wrote:
- These posts get stupider by the minute. LOL!

Ut oh, Allah will knock you for saying stupid. Shame shame I know your name. Allah knows what u are up to now as well doesn't he? (Intermingling with infidels) ouch! That will cost -500 Islamic points. Afterlife of fire forYassine? Bad muslim. Bad muslim. Bad bad muslim. Fratenixing with unbelievers. Rut roh...
uncung
Posts: 4,037
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2015 4:11:59 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Actually we can do nothing if there were marriage in heaven.
however your own bible confirms that there will be marriage in heaven.
Mathew 17:28-29
"And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life."

There will be also physical body in heaven.
Job 19:26 -27
' And after my skin has been destroyed, yet in my flesh I will see God."
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,736
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2015 6:22:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/30/2015 1:01:15 AM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
The Saducees came to Jesus Christ one time, with a question. And they said to Him, "Rabbi, we have a question for you." "All right, what is the question?" "We have seven men, seven brothers, and as you know that Moses commanded us that if someone marry a woman and he dies without leaving an heir, his brother will take the woman, and then the first born will be on the name of the brother who died. And then this woman, they said to Him, married one, after one, after one, until she married the seven, and then she died." And the question of the Saducees was, that is in Matthew 22:25, "now there were with us seven brothers, and the first died, and last of all, the woman died also. Therefore, in the resurrection, whose wife of the seven will she be, for they all had her?" What was the answer of Jesus? Listen, "Jesus answered and said to them: You are mistaken, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God. For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given to marriage, but are like the angels of God in heaven." Look, the Quran says you will marry women with wide, lovely eyes. Jesus says no marriage in heaven; we'll be like angels. And why should we marry? Here we marry to reproduce. I am going to die, I have to have children so life would go on. My children should marry, will have children, life will go on. But, if there is a time, a point when I am not going to die, then why children? I am not going to die. I will be here eternally. I am not in need for someone to inherit me, to be my heir. But in the Quran, it is sensual, it is a lot of sex and in full detail. But in the Bible Jesus spoke of nothing like that.

https://www.youtube.com...
Never fart near dog
desmac
Posts: 5,079
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2015 8:04:00 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/30/2015 1:17:52 AM, dee-em wrote:
No sex in Christian heaven? Pass.

Sounds just like life on earth.
dee-em
Posts: 7,821
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2015 10:34:19 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/30/2015 8:04:00 AM, desmac wrote:
At 9/30/2015 1:17:52 AM, dee-em wrote:
No sex in Christian heaven? Pass.

Sounds just like life on earth.

But at least most of us have the prospect. :-)
Fatihah: It's like your mother making spaghetti and after you taste it and don't like it, you say "well my mom must not exist". Not because their is no logical evidence but because she doesn't do what you want.
desmac
Posts: 5,079
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2015 10:41:14 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/30/2015 10:34:19 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 9/30/2015 8:04:00 AM, desmac wrote:
At 9/30/2015 1:17:52 AM, dee-em wrote:
No sex in Christian heaven? Pass.

Sounds just like life on earth.

But at least most of us have the prospect. :-)

I feel so happy for you :-(
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Posts: 1,266
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2015 11:35:34 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/30/2015 8:04:00 AM, desmac wrote:
At 9/30/2015 1:17:52 AM, dee-em wrote:
No sex in Christian heaven? Pass.

Sounds just like life on earth.

Unless you're me I guess. Just sayin.
12_13
Posts: 1,681
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2015 6:59:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/30/2015 4:11:59 AM, uncung wrote:
Actually we can do nothing if there were marriage in heaven.
however your own bible confirms that there will be marriage in heaven.
Mathew 17:28-29
"And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life."

Actually Jesus says:
but he will receive one hundred times more now in this time, houses, brothers, sisters, mothers, children, and land, with persecutions; and in the age to come eternal life.
Mark 10:30

Please notice, what can person get in this life and then in future age person may get eternal life. That doesn"t say that person gets wife in eternal life.

And in the Mathew 17:28-29 it is said:
In that hour the disciples came to Jesus, saying, "Who then is greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven?" Jesus called a little child to himself, and set him in the midst of them,
Matt. 17:28-29

I didn"t find your scripture from the Bible. What Bible do you have?

There will be also physical body in heaven.
Job 19:26 -27
' And after my skin has been destroyed, yet in my flesh I will see God."

That doesn"t say that people will have body in heaven.
seeu46
Posts: 581
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2015 7:23:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/30/2015 6:59:55 PM, 12_13 wrote:
At 9/30/2015 4:11:59 AM, uncung wrote:
Actually we can do nothing if there were marriage in heaven.
however your own bible confirms that there will be marriage in heaven.
Mathew 17:28-29
"And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life."

Actually Jesus says:
but he will receive one hundred times more now in this time, houses, brothers, sisters, mothers, children, and land, with persecutions; and in the age to come eternal life.
Mark 10:30

Please notice, what can person get in this life and then in future age person may get eternal life. That doesn"t say that person gets wife in eternal life.

And in the Mathew 17:28-29 it is said:
In that hour the disciples came to Jesus, saying, "Who then is greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven?" Jesus called a little child to himself, and set him in the midst of them,
Matt. 17:28-29

I didn"t find your scripture from the Bible. What Bible do you have?

There will be also physical body in heaven.
Job 19:26 -27
' And after my skin has been destroyed, yet in my flesh I will see God."

That doesn"t say that people will have body in heaven.

Exactly!!! Great counters.
uncung
Posts: 4,037
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2015 4:03:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/30/2015 6:59:55 PM, 12_13 wrote:
At 9/30/2015 4:11:59 AM, uncung wrote:
Actually we can do nothing if there were marriage in heaven.
however your own bible confirms that there will be marriage in heaven.
Mathew 17:28-29
"And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life."

Actually Jesus says:
but he will receive one hundred times more now in this time, houses, brothers, sisters, mothers, children, and land, with persecutions; and in the age to come eternal life.
Mark 10:30

Please notice, what can person get in this life and then in future age person may get eternal life. That doesn"t say that person gets wife in eternal life.

And in the Mathew 17:28-29 it is said:
In that hour the disciples came to Jesus, saying, "Who then is greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven?" Jesus called a little child to himself, and set him in the midst of them,
Matt. 17:28-29

I didn"t find your scripture from the Bible. What Bible do you have?

There will be also physical body in heaven.
Job 19:26 -27
' And after my skin has been destroyed, yet in my flesh I will see God."

That doesn"t say that people will have body in heaven.

According to your jesus people in heaven will get 100 times of wives. or perhaps he lied.
according to your jesus also he will see God in his flesh after he died. or perhaps he lied again.
12_13
Posts: 1,681
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2015 8:51:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/1/2015 4:03:33 AM, uncung wrote:
According to your jesus people in heaven will get 100 times of wives. or perhaps he lied.

There is no scripture in the Bible that says so. If you disagree, please show the scripture from the Bible.

For seeu46: thank you :)