Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2015 5:05:56 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/2/2015 3:39:38 AM, uncung wrote:
At 10/1/2015 11:47:24 PM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
ISIS is a militant Satanic regime.

Elaborate it.

They cut people's heads off with no hesitation which murderer is a title of "Satan".
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2015 5:44:08 AM
At 10/2/2015 5:05:56 AM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:

Elaborate it.

They cut people's heads off with no hesitation which murderer is a title of "Satan".

Is that wrong?
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2015 5:50:30 AM
At 10/2/2015 5:44:08 AM, uncung wrote:
At 10/2/2015 5:05:56 AM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:

Elaborate it.

Is that wrong?

Not if you are Satanic.
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2015 5:52:43 AM
It's pretty simple. Do you want your head cut off? Nope. So to behead someone else is a blatant ignoring of the goldenrule. Do unto others as you'd have them do unto you. Love your enemy is ignored as well.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2015 5:59:25 AM
Elaborate it.

Is that wrong?

Not if you are Satanic.

Elaborate it.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2015 6:00:16 AM
At 10/2/2015 5:52:43 AM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
It's pretty simple. Do you want your head cut off? Nope. So to behead someone else is a blatant ignoring of the goldenrule. Do unto others as you'd have them do unto you. Love your enemy is ignored as well.

Who is your enemy to begin with?
Reasonslap
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2015 11:16:47 PM

*cough* Islamic.... *cough*
Evidence
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2015 3:37:35 AM
ISIS is a militant Satanic regime. :

Created by the German/Nazi and Jewish/Zionist regime.
War, .. which includes the 'no rules in war' law and which the Nazis enjoy very much, the slow torture, the gassing chem-trails, inoculations that turn children into zombies because they become allergic to even themselves, the "that paper cut has become infected, we must amputate, but not to worry, we are also into bionics and robotics", or the "you have cancer" propaganda where they teach mothers to inject the poison into their own kids till they slowly develop cancer from the supposed cure, and who makes the money the Zionists. Who keeps the money (you know, for protection) the Germans.
The rest of the population are and have been puppeteered to "OBEY" as long as recorded history, and they do serve you loyally. They can recite the Bible, but all praise goes to you, the divine-one.

Here is how I see it, from what I read on history, and what I've seen and heard myself:
Satan got really upset with Jesus turning his offer of all the wealth of the Earth flat down, and for telling him to get lost, reminding him that it is written: "You shall worship the Lord your God, and ONLY Him you shall serve!"

So he huffed and he puffed and went to look for others who may take the bait? from to and fro, one kingdom after the other, and finally he seen greed in the Zionist Jews.
"Hey children of the most High, how about denying your God in exchange for all the money in the world?"
Zionists: "Are you serious? We no longer even tolerate God, .. He sent His Son just to make us look bad, .. to look like the Devil, .. er, .. no offense Satan!?"
Satan: "Oh, none taken. Only I will require some proof of your loyalty to me. I mean you did kill Jesus, but if I knew of Gods plans, I would never have let you do that. So here is the deal: When the time is right, I want you to offer up for me a big sacrifice, and I want you to burn it so I may smell and taste the sweet aroma of it. What do you say?"
Zionists: "Well, .. no problem. What is it you want us to sacrifice, you name it?"
Satan: "Don't worry, when the time comes that you have most of the worlds money, I will choose one of you, and make him like a god. Even your enemies will worship him. I will create a war which you must fund both sides of. But don't worry, I will multiply every penny you've spent a million times over, till you will take all the gold and silver from the people in exchange for paper."
Zionists: "What? What idiots would give up their hard earned gold and silver in exchange for some paper? We are sure of one thing, that our Jewish brothers and sisters would NEVER go for a stunt like that. They know paper is only good for books, and to wipe their behinds with, so how would we convince them?"
Satan: "Yes I know, but don't worry, I can kill two birds with one stone very easily. They will not be a problem for long, for it is them that you will sacrifice to me. I don't want to get too greedy here and make God mad, so if you give me a few million, nicely tortured and roasted on altars I will tell you to design, that will be enough proof of your loyalty to me, and just watch the rest of the World throw their gold at you feet in exchange for the worthless paper!"
Zionist Jews: "Only a few million Jews? Hell, we'll kill them all, as long as we remain in our high and glorious royal positions as Count-TheMooneys.

Then Satan goes to the Germans: "Hey beautiful people, and who is like you in the entire world? Smart, hard working, with unmatched loyalty to anything you put your mind to. I have an offer for you!"
Germans: "Yeah, we heard all about the offer you made with the Zionist Jews whom by the way you know we hate with a passion! You offered them all the money, all the gold and silver of the whole world, so what's your deal for us?"
Satan: "Oh come now, you know you are much stronger and more subtle than those greedy Jews, so who will watch over all the Gold and Silver they will collect? This is where you come in. They will have all the gold, but you get to be the guardians of it all. You will be the business managers, the bank tellers, the collectors of taxes, .. and with the Ninja Power I will give you over mankind, people will not even know that they are being manipulated, poisoned and robbed. Heck, most will gladly help you. Blacks, Japanese, Italians, Arabs and every non-white will be your servants. They will round them up, while you do what you're best at, torture and murder. Oh, and guess what? The Jews offered up all their families as a sacrifice (Holocaust) to me. Guess who gets to orchestrate and fulfill that? That's right, every man, woman and child will be able to participate, and I know they will do a good job."

And now that the Germans and the Zionist-Jews have been paid up, one has all the silver and gold while the world has pieces of worthless paper, IOU's, and the other can use as much of that gold and silver to create and cause pestilence and wars, and torture people, spraying them and injecting them with diseases and radiation while charging them outrageous prices for it because they think the poison is the cure. Having them come to the clinics and Cancer Hospitals to be finished off, and the bills sent to their still alive slave families. Now, Satan comes to visit them again:

Satan: "Well, well, you both made out like bandits for sure, you cant deny I held up my end of the bargain and some more, right? Well it's time to pay-up again and time is really short as you know, Jesus, with all the Heavenly Hosts, in the Power of God is just about ready to come and fight us. Since we are way outnumbered and our powered, we need to come up with a plan to escape.
You Germans will have to come up and invent a Portal where you and the few Zionist Jews can escape through to a dimension where Christ can't get to you. Start all kinds of programs, experiments like cloning, .. maybe a crossbreed of animal and human species mixed with nanobots, .. or spray the air with micro artificial organisms that can alter the human part of you where Jesus can't claim you! Where He wouldn't know if you are human, animal or machine!?
Others you can capture their minds from their brain, then kill their bodies and place these souls into a Matrix. Jesus will never find you there.
Many of you can hide under the mountains, so build great big tunnels and seal the gates with special kryptonite steel I will show you to make, and put my Baphomet 666 symbols everywhere on them, maybe that will keep Christ's Angels from finding you?

The rest of humanity, well this is why I had you build all those nuclear weapons, all those Nuclear Power plants upwind from cities, near the oceans, so when I give the order, you will release all these into the air, the ground and the seas, so when Jesus comes, He will find no animal or human alive, so what else can He do but leave?

* Agenda 21 - done
* Chernobyl, Fukushima, constant oil spills, chem trailing - went exactly to plan, still waiting to find beneficial mutations/mutants that can survive and reproduce
* Enough nuclear weapons to annihilate the entire world - check
* Train my armies who can cause enough terror through pain and suffering, starvation where men will beg to be nuked - check, .. in progress as we speak!
* Turn our Creator God, the Only One possible into many fake gods - check. In progress for 1,700 years with 99.9% success rate. No one knows who God is, they believe you oh Lucifer is God, they worship many of your fellow demons as gods, on famous one is your servant Legion to whom they made many Christian religious songs like "Blessed Trinity", but you oh Lucifer is the chief Deity who rules the earth from the supernatural realm, so all mankind, especially the Christians pray only to you. They even made schools of Divinity where they can study you and your fellow demons/deities
There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil
to one who is striking at the root. - Henry David Thoreau
Outplayz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2015 5:48:31 AM
ISIS is a militant Satanic regime

I think organized religion is the satanic regime.
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2015 7:39:41 AM
ISIS is a very nasty regime, but many evil things have been done over the centuries too in the name of the Biblical deity!
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2015 8:27:53 AM
I guess that makes America the great satan as the muslims claim, since Isis is an American creation.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2015 2:14:06 PM
At 10/3/2015 8:27:53 AM, bulproof wrote:
I guess that makes America the great satan as the muslims claim, since Isis is an American creation.

America's ruler is one of them. His ring that he wears every day has the Shahdah on it. His symbol on his plane is the symbol of the Mahdi. Taquiyya is his executive practice. He speaks highly of Islam and is smug towards Christianity. I can say I am a billionaire. If I have poor hygiene, have holes in my clothes, ask to borrow money all the time, and my car barely runs, would you say I am a billionaire? You'd probably say it looks like I am poor. If a walks like a duck, quacks, honks, waddles,s wims, eats, flies,etc. like a duck... ISIS could be anything. So could he.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2015 2:18:07 PM

ISIS was created by muslims due to invasion by America to Iraq.
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2015 2:19:45 PM
At 10/3/2015 2:14:06 PM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 :wrote:

America's ruler is one of them. His ring that he wears every day has the Shahdah on it. His symbol on his plane is the symbol of the Mahdi. Taquiyya is his executive practice. He speaks highly of Islam and is smug towards Christianity. I can say I am a billionaire. If I have poor hygiene, have holes in my clothes, ask to borrow money all the time, and my car barely runs, would you say I am a billionaire? You'd probably say it looks like I am poor. If a walks like a duck, quacks, honks, waddles,s wims, eats, flies,etc. like a duck... ISIS could be anything. So could he.

This is the first U.S. President in the modern era that Vladimir Putan/Russia had to cover for militarily. I'm tired of the Obama nonsense. He can give a speech and blatantly lie. That's it. If the Conservatives had held the office, ISIS and the Taliban would be nonexistant and a nonmemory. Instead, an Islamic "Liberal" took power and Kabul is under Taliban control and ISIS would not exist. Of course you already knew the last parts of this post.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2015 2:21:07 PM
At 10/3/2015 2:14:06 PM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:

America's ruler is one of them. His ring that he wears every day has the Shahdah on it. His symbol on his plane is the symbol of the Mahdi. Taquiyya is his executive practice. He speaks highly of Islam and is smug towards Christianity. I can say I am a billionaire. If I have poor hygiene, have holes in my clothes, ask to borrow money all the time, and my car barely runs, would you say I am a billionaire? You'd probably say it looks like I am poor. If a walks like a duck, quacks, h, waddles,s wims, eats, flies,etc. like a duck... ISIS could be anything. So could he.

You sir, are what we in the Royal Navy call, an Idiot!
http://www.snopes.com...

I ask however. What is the difference between cutting a head off, and blowing it off from a distance? What is the difference between holding a couple guys killing some, and holding a whole bunch and killing a number of them?

We have no moral high ground in this battle. Bush made sure of that. We are no better than them.
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2015 2:28:28 PM
At 10/3/2015 2:18:07 PM, uncung wrote:

ISIS was created by muslims due to invasion by America to Iraq.

And if a Muslim wasn't the U.S. President, ISIS either would not exist or would be busy hiding from the U.S. The Iraqi's were gassed by Sadaam and they themselves tore down his images and tried him and hung him. If the Republicans had continued to control the U.S. Presidency, the Middle East would be much more stabalized and controlled. Obama plays both sides. He pats Islam on the tush, but sells them out behind their back. The Shahadah is on his ring. His symbol is the sign of the Mahdi. That says it all. He's a Muslim and not even a good one. He sold Islam and Christianity both. He's an Atheist that uses theguise of an "Islamic empathy" by using these symbols. This keeps him safe from Islam. He then defends his power by saying "I'm a Christian". This keeps enough of America behind this "maybe" to keep his power. In reality, he is either a poor excuse for a Muslim or a full blown Atheist using religion for political gain and support.
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2015 2:36:34 PM
At 10/3/2015 2:21:07 PM, TBR wrote:

America's ruler is one of them. His ring that he wears every day has the Shahdah on it. His symbol on his plane is the symbol of the Mahdi. Taquiyya is his executive practice. He speaks highly of Islam and is smug towards Christianity. I can say I am a billionaire. If I have poor hygiene, have holes in my clothes, ask to borrow money all the time, and my car barely runs, would you say I am a billionaire? You'd probably say it looks like I am poor. If a walks like a duck, quacks, h, waddles,s wims, eats, flies,etc. like a duck... ISIS could be anything. So could he.

I ask however. What is the difference between cutting a head off, and blowing it off from a distance? What is the difference between holding a couple guys killing some, and holding a whole bunch and killing a number of them?

We have no moral high ground in this battle. Bush made sure of that. We are no better than them.

Psychology offers us that we speak to others as we speak to ourselves in our mind. Moving on.

You have never fought in a war obviously. Being held for a period knowing I will be beheaded or being shot in the head in battle? I'll take the unexpected off switch any time and so would you. Snopes doesn't mean anything. It is politically motived like CNN, CSNBC, and Fox News.
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2015 2:42:27 PM
Snopes is the assertion of an intitiy, a group, of which is politically charged. Why would you blindly believe everything snopes says? Do they do your thinking for you? Surely not.
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2015 2:43:43 PM
This is the equivalent of an American Conservative saying I know Obama is the "Antichrist" because Fox news said so.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2015 2:44:08 PM

Psychology offers us that we speak to others as we speak to ourselves in our mind. Moving on.

You have never fought in a war obviously. Being held for a period knowing I will be beheaded or being shot in the head in battle? I'll take the unexpected off switch any time and so would you. Snopes doesn't mean anything. It is politically motived like CNN, CSNBC, and Fox News.

Snoops has it well documented, you are just a conspiracy lunatic. Get over yourself.

Again, to the point, you have offered no reason why their beheading is substantively different than OUR beheading... Only we do it more often.
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2015 2:58:21 PM
At 10/3/2015 2:48:21 PM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
Snopes.com is run by Barbara and David Mikkelson a Liberal couple. (Blank stare)

Hitting someone in battle and execution are 2 completely different things. If you get shot in battle, you accept the hit as a part of the evils of battle. To be beaten, tortured, and held for execution by beheading would be the scariest of ideas. Watch Sadaam during his execution. This outspoken, firey man, is pseechless, and scared. Nevertheless, I do not condone any of the U.S.'s ill behaviors. The U.S. government has blood on its hands. So does the British parliament. So does every government. That doesn't okay execution by beheading. It is horrific. In fairness, at least the U.S. government would be PR enlightened enough
to conceal ill action, cover it up, or give a political answer with a concerned look. ISIS, AlQueda, etc advertise it, then act beyond proud of their action. "It makes me happy to behead someone! Prsise be to Allah!" That is sick. Period.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2015 3:01:44 PM

Yes little one, I'm sure you mean Shahada which actually says There is no god but God. Muhammad is the messenger of God.
https://en.wikipedia.org...
You obviously need an education.
I doubt that you will ever avail yourself of such but hope springs eternal.
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2015 3:07:23 PM
Here is what we know. He has worn that ring for at least 30 years according to pictures over time. We also know he looked up to Malcolm X, a Muslim. He has not denied the claim. He addresses Islamic crowds in Arabic with Islamic greetings.
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2015 3:13:38 PM
At 10/3/2015 3:01:44 PM, bulproof wrote:

Yes little one, I'm sure you mean Shahada which actually says There is no god but God. Muhammad is the messenger of God.

I left out the letter accidentally. I don't have to look it up because I am very familiar with it because Islam is the religion I was raised up in. English also is not my first language. Try spelling it in my native language. I think I am doing good. Anything else?
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2015 3:19:31 PM
الشهادةR06;

Laughing. Shahada, Shahadah, Sahada? None of these mean anything. They are a guess trying to use the phonetic system to come up with some spelling. Native English speaking people usually do not even begin to understand because they only speak English typically. Translatory errors or lack thereof are semantics.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2015 3:25:03 PM
At 10/3/2015 3:13:38 PM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
At 10/3/2015 3:01:44 PM, bulproof wrote:

I left out the letter accidentally. I don't have to look it up because I am very familiar with it because Islam is the religion I was raised up in. English also is not my first language. Try spelling it in my native language. I think I am doing good. Anything else?

Oh dear, is the shahada what is written on Obama's ring or is it what you claim is written on his ring?
Either way, how the f*ck do you know and please provide evidence of the NON-SHAHADA inscription on his ring.
This should be funny.
HaHa he doesn't need to look it up but Islam is what he was brought up in.
Tell us what the inscription on the ring says and how you know?