Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

Ask a Dementheologist

Lech_I
Posts: 8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2015 4:23:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Dementheology is a new religion. Here is the facts:

1. Only people with disabilities will go to heaven. All others will burn in Hell.
2. The founders of Dementheology was Adam and Eve.
3. We preach and teach pacifism and believe this will help us achieve our Long Term Plan
4. We believe that if a person is moral and disabled, they will go to Heaven
5. We believe that natural intoxicants are an important aspect of our religion, much like the Eucharist
6. We believe that all psychopaths and sociopaths are guaranteed a spot in Hell

Any questions ?
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2015 4:29:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/3/2015 4:23:56 PM, Lech_I wrote:
Dementheology is a new religion. Here is the facts:

1. Only people with disabilities will go to heaven. All others will burn in Hell.
2. The founders of Dementheology was Adam and Eve.
3. We preach and teach pacifism and believe this will help us achieve our Long Term Plan
4. We believe that if a person is moral and disabled, they will go to Heaven
5. We believe that natural intoxicants are an important aspect of our religion, much like the Eucharist
6. We believe that all psychopaths and sociopaths are guaranteed a spot in Hell

Any questions ?

Yes, I have one. Does "disabilities" include mental disabilities, and if so, does mental disabilities include stupidity?
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Lech_I
Posts: 8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2015 4:40:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/3/2015 4:29:28 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 10/3/2015 4:23:56 PM, Lech_I wrote:
Dementheology is a new religion. Here is the facts:

1. Only people with disabilities will go to heaven. All others will burn in Hell.
2. The founders of Dementheology was Adam and Eve.
3. We preach and teach pacifism and believe this will help us achieve our Long Term Plan
4. We believe that if a person is moral and disabled, they will go to Heaven
5. We believe that natural intoxicants are an important aspect of our religion, much like the Eucharist
6. We believe that all psychopaths and sociopaths are guaranteed a spot in Hell

Any questions ?

Yes, I have one. Does "disabilities" include mental disabilities, and if so, does mental disabilities include stupidity?

First, let me deal with an issue. You called me "stupid". I, indeed ,am not stupid

Secondly, yes it does. People with developmental disabilities or autism are invited to join. Thank you, ma'am.

How old are you ?
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2015 4:44:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/3/2015 4:40:26 PM, Lech_I wrote:
At 10/3/2015 4:29:28 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 10/3/2015 4:23:56 PM, Lech_I wrote:
Dementheology is a new religion. Here is the facts:

1. Only people with disabilities will go to heaven. All others will burn in Hell.
2. The founders of Dementheology was Adam and Eve.
3. We preach and teach pacifism and believe this will help us achieve our Long Term Plan
4. We believe that if a person is moral and disabled, they will go to Heaven
5. We believe that natural intoxicants are an important aspect of our religion, much like the Eucharist
6. We believe that all psychopaths and sociopaths are guaranteed a spot in Hell

Any questions ?

Yes, I have one. Does "disabilities" include mental disabilities, and if so, does mental disabilities include stupidity?

First, let me deal with an issue. You called me "stupid". I, indeed ,am not stupid

I didn't call you stupid, nor did I even mention you. I didn't even have you in mind. However, if you'd like to demonstrate a lack of stupidity, then provide the quote in which I referred to you as stupid.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Outplayz
Posts: 1,266
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2015 10:51:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/3/2015 4:44:25 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 10/3/2015 4:40:26 PM, Lech_I wrote:

Yes, I have one. Does "disabilities" include mental disabilities, and if so, does mental disabilities include stupidity?

The beauty of sarcasm... you can always direct it which ever way you want Lol... this thread made me smile.
Illegalcombatant
Posts: 4,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2015 2:11:51 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/3/2015 4:40:26 PM, Lech_I wrote:
At 10/3/2015 4:29:28 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 10/3/2015 4:23:56 PM, Lech_I wrote:
Dementheology is a new religion. Here is the facts:

1. Only people with disabilities will go to heaven. All others will burn in Hell.
2. The founders of Dementheology was Adam and Eve.
3. We preach and teach pacifism and believe this will help us achieve our Long Term Plan
4. We believe that if a person is moral and disabled, they will go to Heaven
5. We believe that natural intoxicants are an important aspect of our religion, much like the Eucharist
6. We believe that all psychopaths and sociopaths are guaranteed a spot in Hell

Any questions ?

Yes, I have one. Does "disabilities" include mental disabilities, and if so, does mental disabilities include stupidity?

First, let me deal with an issue. You called me "stupid". I, indeed ,am not stupid

Secondly, yes it does. People with developmental disabilities or autism are invited to join. Thank you, ma'am.

Looks like you are in Anna.

Oh no he didn't......................oh yes he did.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
PureX
Posts: 1,522
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2015 3:33:19 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/3/2015 4:40:26 PM, Lech_I wrote:
At 10/3/2015 4:29:28 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 10/3/2015 4:23:56 PM, Lech_I wrote:
Dementheology is a new religion. Here is the facts:

1. Only people with disabilities will go to heaven. All others will burn in Hell.
2. The founders of Dementheology was Adam and Eve.
3. We preach and teach pacifism and believe this will help us achieve our Long Term Plan
4. We believe that if a person is moral and disabled, they will go to Heaven
5. We believe that natural intoxicants are an important aspect of our religion, much like the Eucharist
6. We believe that all psychopaths and sociopaths are guaranteed a spot in Hell

Any questions ?

Yes, I have one. Does "disabilities" include mental disabilities, and if so, does mental disabilities include stupidity?

First, let me deal with an issue. You called me "stupid". I, indeed ,am not stupid

If you were, in fact, stupid, it would be quite unlikely that you would realize that you are stupid. So your claiming that you are not stupid carries no validity. Because you would claim you are not stupid even if your are, in fact, stupid.
Lech_I
Posts: 8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2015 3:54:39 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/4/2015 2:11:51 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
At 10/3/2015 4:40:26 PM, Lech_I wrote:
At 10/3/2015 4:29:28 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 10/3/2015 4:23:56 PM, Lech_I wrote:
Dementheology is a new religion. Here is the facts:

1. Only people with disabilities will go to heaven. All others will burn in Hell.
2. The founders of Dementheology was Adam and Eve.
3. We preach and teach pacifism and believe this will help us achieve our Long Term Plan
4. We believe that if a person is moral and disabled, they will go to Heaven
5. We believe that natural intoxicants are an important aspect of our religion, much like the Eucharist
6. We believe that all psychopaths and sociopaths are guaranteed a spot in Hell

Any questions ?

Yes, I have one. Does "disabilities" include mental disabilities, and if so, does mental disabilities include stupidity?

First, let me deal with an issue. You called me "stupid". I, indeed ,am not stupid

Secondly, yes it does. People with developmental disabilities or autism are invited to join. Thank you, ma'am.

Looks like you are in Anna.

Oh no he didn't......................oh yes he did.

I disagree with her. First, it should be obvious I am not stupid. That goes without question.
Second, all people with disabilities can join our religion.
Have a good day, sir.