Jump to topic:

Ask An Atheist

IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2015 5:05:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
What do you say to an Atheist if the sneeze?
God bless you is out I guess. Perhaps,"When you die nothing happens." Food for thought.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2015 5:18:42 PM
At 10/3/2015 5:05:35 PM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
God bless you is out I guess. Perhaps,"When you die nothing happens." Food for thought.
Actually whether the person is a child, atheist or someone of much lower intellect most of us would follow the tradition of saying "bless you".
Apparently those of a lower intellect find that anomalous, but of course the children and atheists know that such an opinion is a reflection of the lower intellect and would just laugh it off.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2015 5:57:20 PM
At 10/3/2015 5:18:42 PM, bulproof wrote:
Actually whether the person is a child, atheist or someone of much lower intellect most of us would follow the tradition of saying "bless you".
Apparently those of a lower intellect find that anomalous, but of course the children and atheists know that such an opinion is a reflection of the lower intellect and would just laugh it off.

Bless you bulproof. Bless you very much.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2015 6:00:43 PM
I love frightening the f*ck out of 'em, they just loose it completely and get abusive or run away with their puppy dog tails between their legs.
It's why I'm here.
Hitchian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2015 6:01:54 PM

I was under the impression you were a Christian.
These threads are usually started by a subscriber to the point of view announced in the OP.

Given that atheism is a lack of belief in God, it makes little sense to stage an Ask Me Anything. Atheists can be Buddhists, Satanists, nihilists, Daoist's, etc.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2015 6:56:38 PM
At 10/3/2015 6:01:54 PM, Hitchian wrote:

I was under the impression you were a Christian.
These threads are usually started by a subscriber to the point of view announced in the OP.

Given that atheism is a lack of belief in God, it makes little sense to stage an Ask Me Anything. Atheists can be Buddhists, Satanists, nihilists, Daoist's, etc.

Don't confuse the lad hitch. He does it better.