Jump to topic:

does any religion

POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2015 7:56:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
beside Islam has its scriptures/holy stuff preserved? if not whats your point then wasting time.....
Never fart near dog
Outplayz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2015 10:41:59 PM
At 10/3/2015 7:56:37 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
beside Islam has its scriptures/holy stuff preserved? if not whats your point then wasting time.....

This does not matter. Scriptures are stories no matter where they are found. Of course, there are good lessons to be learned and some visionary concepts; however, they are all human creations. To me that is still an awesome wonder, yet it also tells me that i can create what i want. There are prophets all around you. Why is it any less real for me to believe Stan Lee is a prophet that taught me about a wonderful "magical" world? If i want to be, lets say a good character, i would have to be a good person. If i were a bad person i would be a character that is in opposition to what i consider good.

We are free to make our own "paradise." Spirituality is infinite, and it is the observer that will make who they are or what...
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2015 4:09:43 PM

Preserved like in a vat of vinegar or saline solution? Pickled, perhaps?

Seriously, simply because myths and superstitions are preserved for hundreds of years doesn't make them valid or credible, they're still myths and superstitions. You're wasting your time.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2015 4:29:18 PM
At 10/3/2015 10:41:59 PM, Outplayz wrote:

This does not matter. Scriptures are stories no matter where they are found. Of course, there are good lessons to be learned and some visionary concepts; however, they are all human creations. To me that is still an awesome wonder, yet it also tells me that i can create what i want. There are prophets all around you. Why is it any less real for me to believe Stan Lee is a prophet that taught me about a wonderful "magical" world? If i want to be, lets say a good character, i would have to be a good person. If i were a bad person i would be a character that is in opposition to what i consider good.

We are free to make our own "paradise." Spirituality is infinite, and it is the observer that will make who they are or what...

this is matter... all the religious people here trying to prove their religion true first they have to got what they believing in. if its changed why wasting time believing in such things..
Never fart near dog
Outplayz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2015 12:59:17 AM
At 10/4/2015 4:29:18 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 10/3/2015 10:41:59 PM, Outplayz wrote:

this is matter... all the religious people here trying to prove their religion true first they have to got what they believing in. if its changed why wasting time believing in such things..

Believing in what? What are your really believing? You are believing in love, you are believing in hope, you are believing in verses that uplift you, make you moral, make you confident, make you smile... this is all good; however, i get the same feelings reading an Anime. How is that different? You and other theists are reading not only to feel what i mentioned, but to also get to a "paradise." But, what is this paradise? Your paradise is what "you" consider to be a euphoric paradise from reading your religion. Once again, i can envision a paradise that would be euphoric to me watching/reading fantasy.

See, it doesn't matter. You guys are saying your faiths are real... and they are; to you. Why is it you cannot understand that not everyone wants what you want? Plus, what is your paradise? Have you talked to others? Does everyone believe in the same version as you? How do you plan to deal with immortality? I swear, theists don't ask the right questions. I am not here to tell you that you are wrong, bc you are not. Whatever you believe is going to be your paradise you will get. This does not mean i need to believe in the same thing as you; and i will still be fine.

I don't attack your faith, i attach organized religion. Why? Bc it is corrupt. It is making men feel powerful... it is making pockets fatter. I swear, i don't care how much you don't see it... but, i do. Your fiction is just as real as my fiction. When i die, it will be me... and, only me. I won't think of you, i wont think of the world, i will think about what i love... and, that is all that "matters."