Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

zombies are everywhere

Electric-Eccentric
Posts: 1,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2015 4:50:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I have been reading over the religious forum and noticed that more are becoming zombie parrot types as the propaganda machines program and "teach" the sheeples that blindly follow the blind leaders.

If this post bothers you in anyway, it is because your zombie parrot instincts cause you to worry about where the next cracker or brains are coming from.

you of the masses sure do put on a most interesting play.

the Gods of the zombie parrots and sci-fi cadets must of moved to a heaven or theory that is far beyond the grasp of normal societies.

the God/god I know is as close to me as a suit of magical armor.

and the double edged sword is nice and sharp as dull is boring.

are you a zombie of a popular society concept?

zombie parrot want a cracker?

you want miracle brains you say?

wish in one hand and poo in the other is all you can do, if that.

What does this have to do with religion?

What does religion have to do with honest truth and reality?

delete what gets in the way and add some fluff & filler.

most overly wonderful and then some as I know and follow a most awesome & inspiring "God/sci-fi theory"

I call it being responsible for my own personal thoughts and actions and doing my own personal thinking that leads to wise choices and heaven on the mind and smiles in the place of the gnashing of teeth & misery.

but what about the AFTERLIFE, some might squawk or tweet.

If you can't figure out this LIFE and require superstitious concepts and made up theories. What will your afterlife or sci-fi theory futures have to offer that is any better beyond the superstition and theories?

If you can't find the balance in this life, you won't find it in the next.

How do I know this?

because I'm not blinded and confused with superstitious nonsense that is popular with those that prefer their make believe and pretend realities over the HONEST and truthful reality that is there in front of us as well as within us.

Free will choice is about doing our own thinking or having something or someone else do it.

lazy daydreamers want the casinos & lotteries to make them rich and the road to fame to come to them like magic without any real logic as logic just gets in the way of the escape & FUN.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
truth_is_was_will_be
Posts: 55
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2015 5:26:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/5/2015 4:50:10 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
I have been reading over the religious forum and noticed that more are becoming zombie parrot types as the propaganda machines program and "teach" the sheeples that blindly follow the blind leaders.

If this post bothers you in anyway, it is because your zombie parrot instincts cause you to worry about where the next cracker or brains are coming from.

you of the masses sure do put on a most interesting play.

the Gods of the zombie parrots and sci-fi cadets must of moved to a heaven or theory that is far beyond the grasp of normal societies.

the God/god I know is as close to me as a suit of magical armor.

and the double edged sword is nice and sharp as dull is boring.

are you a zombie of a popular society concept?

zombie parrot want a cracker?

you want miracle brains you say?

wish in one hand and poo in the other is all you can do, if that.

What does this have to do with religion?

What does religion have to do with honest truth and reality?

delete what gets in the way and add some fluff & filler.

most overly wonderful and then some as I know and follow a most awesome & inspiring "God/sci-fi theory"

I call it being responsible for my own personal thoughts and actions and doing my own personal thinking that leads to wise choices and heaven on the mind and smiles in the place of the gnashing of teeth & misery.

but what about the AFTERLIFE, some might squawk or tweet.

If you can't figure out this LIFE and require superstitious concepts and made up theories. What will your afterlife or sci-fi theory futures have to offer that is any better beyond the superstition and theories?

If you can't find the balance in this life, you won't find it in the next.

How do I know this?

because I'm not blinded and confused with superstitious nonsense that is popular with those that prefer their make believe and pretend realities over the HONEST and truthful reality that is there in front of us as well as within us.

Free will choice is about doing our own thinking or having something or someone else do it.

lazy daydreamers want the casinos & lotteries to make them rich and the road to fame to come to them like magic without any real logic as logic just gets in the way of the escape & FUN. : :

The wise have a lot to tell but some of you have no wisdom to share about the past, present or future and it's impossible for men to know how we were created.

If you had any wisdom, you would have plenty of believers listening to you.
truth_is_was_will_be
Posts: 55
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2015 6:41:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/5/2015 5:52:03 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
whatever Brad : :

You have no wisdom at all and you certainly can't teach anyone what it is you think you have.
Electric-Eccentric
Posts: 1,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2015 8:16:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/5/2015 6:41:20 PM, truth_is_was_will_be wrote:
At 10/5/2015 5:52:03 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
whatever Brad : :

You have no wisdom at all and you certainly can't teach anyone what it is you think you have.

wise fool or foolish wise man?

it's a horse apiece.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
truth_is_was_will_be
Posts: 55
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2015 8:38:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/5/2015 8:16:41 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
At 10/5/2015 6:41:20 PM, truth_is_was_will_be wrote:
At 10/5/2015 5:52:03 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
whatever Brad : :

You have no wisdom at all and you certainly can't teach anyone what it is you think you have.

wise fool or foolish wise man?

it's a horse apiece. : :

If you had any wisdom, you would be sharing it with those who are interested in it. I'm only interested in exposing your foolishness, which is what Truth can do.
Electric-Eccentric
Posts: 1,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2015 9:03:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
expose away and vibrate all you wish until you are satisfied & content.

gives you something to do anywho

off I go now as I have the work of Living gods and the play that is the reward.

I let the JOY JOY JOY JOY

out with my farts
out with my farts

sing along Brad if you know the wordz
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
truth_is_was_will_be
Posts: 55
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2015 9:08:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/5/2015 9:03:44 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
expose away and vibrate all you wish until you are satisfied & content.

gives you something to do anywho

off I go now as I have the work of Living gods and the play that is the reward.

I let the JOY JOY JOY JOY

out with my farts
out with my farts

sing along Brad if you know the wordz : :

Your farts aren't worth talking about. No one else wants to talk about them, either.
Electric-Eccentric
Posts: 1,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2015 1:03:28 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/5/2015 11:36:36 PM, dee-em wrote:
Speaking of zombie parrots, what have you done with your partner-in-crime SkyAngel? (Not that I miss her).

EE: She is away from home doing nanny duty and has limited internet.

She will return at some near future time and entertain her fans.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2015 12:39:28 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/5/2015 11:36:36 PM, dee-em wrote:
Speaking of zombie parrots, what have you done with your partner-in-crime SkyAngel? (Not that I miss her).

If you did not miss me Dee-em, you would not have asked about me.

Speaking of Zombie parrots, I believe the walking dead like to feast on brains. However, the brains they sell these days are all artificial ones. They are all programmed by modern society to think the way society wants them to think.
Fresh brains are hard to come by.
Most zombies just regurgitate the same old stuff we have all heard before.
Nothing new under the sun.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2015 12:55:07 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/5/2015 4:50:10 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
I have been reading over the religious forum and noticed that more are becoming zombie parrot types as the propaganda machines program and "teach" the sheeples that blindly follow the blind leaders.

If this post bothers you in anyway, it is because your zombie parrot instincts cause you to worry about where the next cracker or brains are coming from.

you of the masses sure do put on a most interesting play.

the Gods of the zombie parrots and sci-fi cadets must of moved to a heaven or theory that is far beyond the grasp of normal societies.

the God/god I know is as close to me as a suit of magical armor.

and the double edged sword is nice and sharp as dull is boring.

are you a zombie of a popular society concept?

zombie parrot want a cracker?

you want miracle brains you say?

wish in one hand and poo in the other is all you can do, if that.

What does this have to do with religion?

What does religion have to do with honest truth and reality?

delete what gets in the way and add some fluff & filler.

most overly wonderful and then some as I know and follow a most awesome & inspiring "God/sci-fi theory"

I call it being responsible for my own personal thoughts and actions and doing my own personal thinking that leads to wise choices and heaven on the mind and smiles in the place of the gnashing of teeth & misery.

but what about the AFTERLIFE, some might squawk or tweet.

If you can't figure out this LIFE and require superstitious concepts and made up theories. What will your afterlife or sci-fi theory futures have to offer that is any better beyond the superstition and theories?

If you can't find the balance in this life, you won't find it in the next.

How do I know this?

because I'm not blinded and confused with superstitious nonsense that is popular with those that prefer their make believe and pretend realities over the HONEST and truthful reality that is there in front of us as well as within us.

Free will choice is about doing our own thinking or having something or someone else do it.

lazy daydreamers want the casinos & lotteries to make them rich and the road to fame to come to them like magic without any real logic as logic just gets in the way of the escape & FUN.

I read around the boards that some like to adhere to Pascals wager.
It seems like if they bet their lives on the odds that God exists they think they won't have anything to lose.

They don't seem to want to face the facts that ALL lose their lives eventually.

Individuals do not live forever.
Life itself is eternal in general but individual lives are not.

The old pass away and are always replaced by the young, new and fresh people.
The sad thing is that the young learn to repeat the errors of the old people instead of putting old, immature, childish beliefs behind them and going on to greater and more intelligent things.

The young are taught to believe their elders who are self deceived, superstitious and simply repeat and teach what their own superstitious elders taught them.

Very few escape the merry go round of human madness and insanity. They prefer to believe its normal, but the Gods ( Referring to human authorities,leaders and teachers) are crazy.
Electric-Eccentric
Posts: 1,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2015 2:16:26 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
if a zombie make believes and pretends that they are not a zombie

what does that make them?

the straw man from the Wizard of OZ?

the lion man would have a lion man brain,

Dorthy would have a childs brain,

Toto would have a dog's brain.

what sort of brain did the tin man have?
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
ironslippers
Posts: 513
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2015 5:40:09 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Parrot Zombies taste like chicken
Everyone stands on their own dung hill and speaks out about someone else's - Nathan Krusemark
Its easier to criticize and hate than it is to support and create - I Ron Slippers
ironslippers
Posts: 513
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2015 5:57:41 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/23/2015 5:40:09 AM, ironslippers wrote:
Parrot Zombies taste like chicken

Gather all the Parrot Zombies together roast them and sell.
Could call it Pop-Eyes Parrot Zombies.
Everyone stands on their own dung hill and speaks out about someone else's - Nathan Krusemark
Its easier to criticize and hate than it is to support and create - I Ron Slippers
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2015 10:23:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/23/2015 7:50:08 AM, logical-master123 wrote:
there are no zombies so keep calm.

That depends on how you perceive and interpret the word.

Was Colossians written to dead people?
Col 3:3 "For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God."