Jump to topic:

God and emotions

UniversalTheologian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2015 7:13:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
When you look at God in a certain way, human emotions can be seen or projected onto God.

Does this mean that God has human emotions?
"There are trivial truths and the great truths. The opposite of a trivial truth is plainly false. The opposite of a great truth is also true." ~ Niels Bohr

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." ~ Arthur Schopenhauer
phoungyu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2015 9:16:42 PM
At 10/6/2015 7:06:42 PM, janesix wrote:
Do you think God experiences human emotions, including jealousy, shame, fear, hate etc? : :

All God has told me is that He is the creator of everything we humans experience, even our emotions. He hasn't told me anything about who He is or what's outside His creation.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2015 9:22:11 PM
At 10/6/2015 9:16:42 PM, phoungyu wrote:
Do you think God experiences human emotions, including jealousy, shame, fear, hate etc? : :

All God has told me is that He is the creator of everything we humans experience, even our emotions. He hasn't told me anything about who He is or what's outside His creation.

Why do you even trust the voices? You have been given mixed messages in the past, haven't you?
phoungyu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2015 9:26:31 PM
At 10/6/2015 9:22:11 PM, janesix wrote:

Why do you even trust the voices? You have been given mixed messages in the past, haven't you? : :

Those who experience the voice of the Lord within their minds have no choice but to trust Him. This is one way God finds His believers. But a saint of the Lord becomes accustomed to hearing His voice and commands to the point where the saint begins preaching the voice of the Lord for the Lord. It takes a very long process for God to get his chosen saint ready to speak for Him, though. You can't imagine what trust it takes to speak words that God puts in our minds that refer to the future that can't be seen by anyone other than God.
phoungyu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2015 9:28:28 PM

Why do you even trust the voices? You have been given mixed messages in the past, haven't you? : :

I have never received mixed messages from God but He did set the flesh up to lie about the timing of it's death. That was a very humbling moment for the flesh to stay out of God's business while He's using it for His purpose.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2015 9:30:47 PM
At 10/6/2015 9:28:28 PM, phoungyu wrote:

I have never received mixed messages from God but He did set the flesh up to lie about the timing of it's death. That was a very humbling moment for the flesh to stay out of God's business while He's using it for His purpose.

You can refuse to listen to the voices in your head,and refuse to do what they say. I do.
phoungyu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2015 9:37:40 PM
At 10/6/2015 9:30:47 PM, janesix wrote:

You can refuse to listen to the voices in your head,and refuse to do what they say. I do. : :

There are three different types of voices that man hears in his mind.

The main voice man hears is from Satan ( this world ).
The second voice is from the Beast ( thoughts from God to build false gods ).
The third voice is directly from the mind of our Creator ( God ).

I listened to the voice of the Lord for 28 1/2 years and now I've been speaking and writing for Him this past 7 years.

The other voices I don't have to listen to any more because they are of this world that will be destroyed soon.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2015 9:41:01 PM
At 10/6/2015 9:37:40 PM, phoungyu wrote:

You can refuse to listen to the voices in your head,and refuse to do what they say. I do. : :

I listened to the voice of the Lord for 28 1/2 years and now I've been speaking and writing for Him this past 7 years.

The other voices I don't have to listen to any more because they are of this world that will be destroyed soon.

How do you know it is really God?
phoungyu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2015 9:45:59 PM
At 10/6/2015 9:41:01 PM, janesix wrote:
At 10/6/2015 9:37:40 PM, phoungyu wrote:

How do you know it is really God? : :

I knew Him instantly when He spoke these words into my mind, "I AM YOUR CREATOR". Every time He spoke into my mind after that to give me commands to obey, I instantly knew it was Him. After 28 1/2 years of learning how to trust Him, He had me start testifying to His knowledge ( Word of God ). After writing over 600 writings for Him and speaking the Word into 100 videos, I was ready for Him to take me out to preach the gospel to find His chosen believers.

Since July 24th, 2011, I have found well over 2,000 of His chosen believers who loved hearing His voice ( the gospel ) and thanked me for it. Many of them gave me hugs and even kisses after they heard His voice.

The sheep will hear My voice and know it's Him, our Creator, the Father of everything we experience.