Jump to topic:

Atheist Knows who the Antichrist is...

IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2015 11:56:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I have an Atheist acquaintence who does not believe in God right? He is declarative of this. He does not believe in God. His own words and adimately.

So he goes on to tell me that Vladimir Putan is going to come against the Middle East. Barack Obama is going to lead the U.S. and the Middle East against Russia he tells me. He then tells me the Pope is the Antichrist. He tried to convince me for over an hour and a half. I stared at him and finally said it. "You believe the antichrist is here? From the Bible?" He replied,"yes. It's the Pope. Do you not think so?" I said,"Maybe. I don't know. I thought you didn't believe in God." " I don't. You know that." He responded.

I am lost on this one. The antichrist is real just not the christ that he is "anti" against. Are there any "Atheists" here that do not believe in God but do believe in his advesary?
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2015 12:23:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/9/2015 11:56:44 PM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
I have an Atheist acquaintence who does not believe in God right? He is declarative of this. He does not believe in God. His own words and adimately.

So he goes on to tell me that Vladimir Putan is going to come against the Middle East. Barack Obama is going to lead the U.S. and the Middle East against Russia he tells me. He then tells me the Pope is the Antichrist. He tried to convince me for over an hour and a half. I stared at him and finally said it. "You believe the antichrist is here? From the Bible?" He replied,"yes. It's the Pope. Do you not think so?" I said,"Maybe. I don't know. I thought you didn't believe in God." " I don't. You know that." He responded.

I am lost on this one. The antichrist is real just not the christ that he is "anti" against. Are there any "Atheists" here that do not believe in God but do believe in his advesary?

If you are taking a poll, no, I don't feel as your friend does.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...