Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

Cows

lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2010 12:51:19 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Its a pretty well known fact that cows produce some of the yummiest meat from steak, brisket, beef jerky etc.
Its also a well known fact that hindus believe cows are the most sacred being and highest being to be reincarnated as. Does anyone know why they believe this?
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2010 12:59:34 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/18/2010 12:53:04 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
http://www.religionfacts.com...

ya coulda said that in the other thread.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2010 1:00:07 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/18/2010 12:59:34 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 9/18/2010 12:53:04 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
http://www.religionfacts.com...

ya coulda said that in the other thread.

I didn't find it until now. xD
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2010 1:02:08 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/18/2010 1:00:07 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 9/18/2010 12:59:34 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 9/18/2010 12:53:04 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
http://www.religionfacts.com...

ya coulda said that in the other thread.

I didn't find it until now. xD

Lies. lol
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2010 1:05:29 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/18/2010 1:02:08 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 9/18/2010 1:00:07 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:


I didn't find it until now. xD

Lies. lol

Nope. I didn't do the google search until after you posted this. I'm tired so stfu, lol.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2010 1:08:14 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/18/2010 1:05:29 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 9/18/2010 1:02:08 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 9/18/2010 1:00:07 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:


I didn't find it until now. xD

Lies. lol

Nope. I didn't do the google search until after you posted this. I'm tired so stfu, lol.

Lol since I'm here I'll just repost what I just did:

"The five products (pancagavya) of the cow — milk, curds, ghee butter, urine and dung — are all used in puja (worship)"

I'm a bit more skeptical of this religion now. It was bad enough when it was just a no more beef jerky if you join thing.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
juvanya
Posts: 613
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2010 2:01:47 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/18/2010 1:05:29 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 9/18/2010 1:02:08 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 9/18/2010 1:00:07 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:


I didn't find it until now. xD

Lies. lol

Nope. I didn't do the google search until after you posted this. I'm tired so stfu, lol.
The lady is tired so stfu. :)