Jump to topic:

Atheism vs. Islam I'd pick Atheism

IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2015 12:48:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I was Muslim for the first 21 years of my life, then became Atheist for a spell. I decided that if Islam were true, I'd simply prefer God did not exist. It is an extremely warped ideology that is politically driven. It is a political and military strategy. Jihad strikes fear and intimidation into the enemy.(Sept.11th for example) Silent Jihad sneaks the ideology in the backdoor "silently". Taquiyya decieves the enemy.(am I friend or foe? Well I'm your friend of course. Wink wink) This is what Atheists do not understand. Islam is militant by command. Many of the executions and beliefs of Islam are an unspoken wink and a nod to each other. If you seem positive to possible conversion, you will not have the darker side of a Muslim revealed to you for a time. If you will not convert you become "a dog". Atheists always tell me they don't know Islam well and desire to be tolerant to the "Western minority(political corectness), so they don't challenge Islam as much. Then Atheists(in general) say they think "Christianity is bad". Islam is 10,000 times more a threat than Christianity. It's not even close or even comparable. The penalties under Shia Law are death, beheading, limbs cut off, rape, etc. If Christianity did not exist, and the words of Jesus had never been birthed into our reality, I would 100% beyond doubt, be an Atheist. There are certain exmuslims who live in danger of apostacy retaliation, like myself. Exmuslims are trying to warn the West because we know from having been on the inside, the oncoming doom of the West. If the West does not defend against Islam, Democracy will be no more. This is why I continue the warning. It does matter. It does exist. And it is extremely threatening to your way of life and freedom. So I challenge this. Ignore me if you need otherwise. But do not ignore this. Educate yourself on Islam. Learn its concepts. Google Islam. Know your enemy in case you have a "silent" one. Burglars prefer to sneak in quietly but will use force if they must. Islam is like this. People say,"Well the worst parts are in Islamic areas of the world. Nit here." This is exactly my point. It is spreading. Here will become like there.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2015 1:16:44 PM
At 10/10/2015 12:48:26 PM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
I was Muslim for the first 21 years of my life, then became Atheist for a spell. I decided that if Islam were true, I'd simply prefer God did not exist. It is an extremely warped ideology that is politically driven. It is a political and military strategy. Jihad strikes fear and intimidation into the enemy.(Sept.11th for example) Silent Jihad sneaks the ideology in the backdoor "silently". Taquiyya decieves the enemy.(am I friend or foe? Well I'm your friend of course. Wink wink) This is what Atheists do not understand. Islam is militant by command. Many of the executions and beliefs of Islam are an unspoken wink and a nod to each other. If you seem positive to possible conversion, you will not have the darker side of a Muslim revealed to you for a time. If you will not convert you become "a dog". Atheists always tell me they don't know Islam well and desire to be tolerant to the "Western minority(political corectness), so they don't challenge Islam as much. Then Atheists(in general) say they think "Christianity is bad". Islam is 10,000 times more a threat than Christianity. It's not even close or even comparable. The penalties under Shia Law are death, beheading, limbs cut off, rape, etc. If Christianity did not exist, and the words of Jesus had never been birthed into our reality, I would 100% beyond doubt, be an Atheist. There are certain exmuslims who live in danger of apostacy retaliation, like myself. Exmuslims are trying to warn the West because we know from having been on the inside, the oncoming doom of the West. If the West does not defend against Islam, Democracy will be no more. This is why I continue the warning. It does matter. It does exist. And it is extremely threatening to your way of life and freedom. So I challenge this. Ignore me if you need otherwise. But do not ignore this. Educate yourself on Islam. Learn its concepts. Google Islam. Know your enemy in case you have a "silent" one. Burglars prefer to sneak in quietly but will use force if they must. Islam is like this. People say,"Well the worst parts are in Islamic areas of the world. Nit here." This is exactly my point. It is spreading. Here will become like there.

Now let me see, you claim you were once an atheist but in fact you just hated the god you grew up with. That is not atheism.
You have an irrational fear of the capacity of a 7th century regime to actually make a difference in the 21st century.
99% of muslims in the west and elsewhere don't give a flying fu*k about dominating the world.
What other irrational fears control your pathetic life?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2015 1:44:14 PM
At 10/10/2015 1:16:44 PM, bulproof wrote:

Now let me see, you claim you were once an atheist but in fact you just hated the god you grew up with. That is not atheism.
You have an irrational fear of the capacity of a 7th century regime to actually make a difference in the 21st century.
99% of muslims in the west and elsewhere don't give a flying fu*k about dominating the world.

Most of my raising was in America, and American Muslims do not like the West nor do they say this to the face of the West. The idea is multiply and migrate. Wait for reinforcements. When you get numbered well enough, you can impose your will. Have you studied Islam? You say Western Muslims are not this way. I was a Western Muslim. Every mosque I attended(five) was of the disciplines and ideology I speak of. No Muslim I have ever encountered in America or Europe was different than this. A whopping zero. Taquiyyah exists in Islam, not just Arab states. This is like saying Middle Eastern Christians do not believe in Jesus Christ. Of course they do. This is a part of the religion whether you are in America, Europe, the Middle East, or an astronaut sitting on the moon. The religion doesn't delete its principles upon migration.
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2015 1:46:31 PM

I didn't hate Alah. I simply quit believing Alah was "god". You can't hate "god" by the name of Alah if you do not believe Alah is god at all.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2015 1:53:10 PM
At 10/10/2015 1:44:14 PM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:

Most of my raising was in America, and American Muslims do not like the West nor do they say this to the face of the West. The idea is multiply and migrate. Wait for reinforcements. When you get numbered well enough, you can impose your will. Have you studied Islam? You say Western Muslims are not this way. I was a Western Muslim. Every mosque I attended(five) was of the disciplines and ideology I speak of. No Muslim I have ever encountered in America or Europe was different than this. A whopping zero. Taquiyyah exists in Islam, not just Arab states. This is like saying Middle Eastern Christians do not believe in Jesus Christ. Of course they do. This is a part of the religion whether you are in America, Europe, the Middle East, or an astronaut sitting on the moon. The religion doesn't delete its principles upon migration.

There are doctors who can help with your irrational paranoia, you should avail yourself of their services.
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2015 2:21:46 PM
You know nothing of Islam. You claim some form of "intellect" but refuse to educate yourself on this subject. There is nothing I can do for you. You wish for Christians to hear your view but do not listen yourself. What can I say? It's like a student that you are trying to teach to ride a motorcycle but they refuse to practice riding the bike. Then they hop on and crash. You have to actually study something to develop a good opinion on something and you do not. I find it very disturbing that you defend Islam(which is evil) but would never defend Christianity(love your neighbor /love your enemy)or its people. Youspeak tolerance for Muslims to an ex Muslim but will never tolerate Christians.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2015 2:25:29 PM
At 10/10/2015 1:57:15 PM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
Ex Muslim view (4 minutes)

http://youtu.be...
http://www.theguardian.com...
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2015 3:47:31 PM
Islam teaches followers to give political face. A part of silent jihad and taquiyya is to give PR like answers. Behind closed doors, seemingly "moderate" Muslims become something nonbelievers rarely if ever see. There are example after example of Muslims saying to the press one thing, then being recorded in the mosque saying the opposite. I slamic face can go from we are peaceful to kill the unbelievers in a matter of minutes once Democratic thinking people are absent. If you wanted to conquer someone how would you go about it? Take them head on in their territory while outnumbered or wait for reinforcements secretly in the night then attack while they are asleep. Logically the latter. This is how Islamic Silent Jihad works. It is a tactic similar to this. Some predators in the wild will sneak up on their prey. Then when the prey looks their way the predator freezes position. The prey goes back to eating and not paying attention. The predator moves slowly closer. Then the prey looks over again. The prey freezes and acts like nothing is going on. The prey begins to let its guard down again and eat. The predator moves closer. And on and on until the predator kills the prey and eats them. Then they see another prey and execute the same way.

It's like if someone came up to you in real life and said,"Hi bulproof. I am John Doe. How are you today?" You say,"I am fine. And you?" He replies,"I am good. It is a beautiful day." You begin conversation and you ask him about himself. He tells you about his time with the peace corpse and about his mission to feed the poor. You think he is harmless, and you still have two choices.
1)Dismiss him as a threat. Think he's a great guy.
2)Do a background check on him.

Scenario 1) you dismiss him as a threat and invite him to your home. You wake up having been sedated by him.(He slipped somethimg in your drink to make you completely pass out) You are tied up and in a dark closet. You manage to work your way free and get loose. You look for your family to find he has killed them. Should have done the background check.

Scenario 2) You study him. You do a background check. You ask others about him. It turns out 3 people who know him better tell you he has "odd" behaviors and quirks. You haven't noticed but now you are somewhat alert. You talk to him some more. He still seems okay. You speak to the 3 people again. They insist there is something not right about him. You talk to him sme more. Normal still. Well is he safe? So you do a background check on him. Turns out he is a convicted murderer, got off on an insanity plea, convicted rapist, got off for the same reason, and is a sociopath according to a psychologist. But you have never seen any such side of him. Why not? He hid it from you and on purpose. This was his intent all along. He planned on killing your family but wasn't going to tell you that. He acted good to your face to get into your house. This is what taquiya allows for. A Muslim can decieve unbelievers by agreeing with everything they say. They will smile at you. They will preach peace. They will be noncombative with you. Once you leave, they go back to their home, and speak of you in terms like "cow" and "filthy dog" etc if you will not convert. If you continue to resist the conversion the smile becomes a half smile. You resist more. The half smile becomes a stare down. There is an evolution in the seeming personality of a devout Muslim as you continue to reject Alah. If they are alone, they may retreat. If they have numbers, they may become hostile. If you reveal you are an ex Muslim, they ignore your thread.
Yassine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2015 3:56:08 PM

- Joke of the century, LOL! You've never been a muslim in your life. Claiming the Earth is flat is more believable than this charade.
Current Debates:

Islam is not a religion of peace vs. @ Lutonator:
* http://www.debate.org...
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2015 4:44:26 PM
At 10/10/2015 3:56:08 PM, Yassine wrote:

- Joke of the century, LOL! You've never been a muslim in your life. Claiming the Earth is flat is more believable than this charade.

My thoughts exactly.
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2015 5:08:38 PM
At 10/10/2015 3:56:08 PM, Yassine wrote:

Based on?