Jump to topic:

The Silenced by the Minority Experiment

IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2015 4:49:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
It has become politically incorrect to say anything negative against Islam in Western society. In this video a man gets physical with his girlfriend and is rebuked and even taken down for assault on his girlfriend. When she puts on a vail and he speaks in Arabic, there is no defense and no rebuke. This is how far it has gone.

http://youtu.be...
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2015 4:57:06 PM
At the end of the video a man finally says something. It is okay to stand against Islam if you are anti religion. As a matter of fact, if you are against Christianity and speak out, your voice should be heard towards Islam as well. Quit being so polite. If you are against religion, be against religion. But do not face down one religion and be soft towards another. This is a compromise of your own beliefs and is caused by fear of standing up for what you believe in. Do not compromise your beliefs. Stand against all religion or the stand is in vain in the first place.
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2015 5:12:08 PM
The reason the video was made at all is that free thinkers can see what is happening. Our societies are shunning Christianity with their right hand and apologizing to Islam with their left. You won't have to deal with those "silly" Christians anymore. You will have to deal with those "crazy, violent" Muslims instead.
One_Servant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2015 5:22:27 PM
At 10/10/2015 5:12:08 PM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
The reason the video was made at all is that free thinkers can see what is happening. Our societies are shunning Christianity with their right hand and apologizing to Islam with their left. You won't have to deal with those "silly" Christians anymore. You will have to deal with those "crazy, violent" Muslims instead. : :

If you trusted God instead of the things you observe in this world, you would be at peace knowing that God is the Creator of everything, even good and evil.
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2015 5:36:37 PM
At 10/10/2015 5:22:27 PM, One_Servant wrote:
The reason the video was made at all is that free thinkers can see what is happening. Our societies are shunning Christianity with their right hand and apologizing to Islam with their left. You won't have to deal with those "silly" Christians anymore. You will have to deal with those "crazy, violent" Muslims instead. : :

If you trusted God instead of the things you observe in this world, you would be at peace knowing that God is the Creator of everything, even good and evil.

To ignore threats is not the voice of God. It is the voice of fear. Jesus exposed people pretending to be "religious". He did not ignore or "tolerate" their murder. He spoke out. To be silent when your way of life is under attack by wicked, murderous ideology is wrong.
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2015 5:37:54 PM

God is not the "creator of evil". Free willed beings created and executed evil without his help.
One_Servant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2015 6:02:21 PM
At 10/10/2015 5:36:37 PM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:

To ignore threats is not the voice of God. It is the voice of fear. Jesus exposed people pretending to be "religious". He did not ignore or "tolerate" their murder. He spoke out. To be silent when your way of life is under attack by wicked, murderous ideology is wrong. : :

Jesus knew what was real and it certainly isn't anything he observed in this world. He knew his Father as his only reality.
One_Servant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2015 6:09:50 PM
At 10/10/2015 5:37:54 PM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:

God is not the "creator of evil". Free willed beings created and executed evil without his help. : :

That's not what God had his prophets write;

Jeremiah 32:
23: and they entered and took possession of it. But they did not obey thy voice or walk in thy law; they did nothing of all thou didst command them to do. Therefore thou hast made all this evil come upon them.

Isaiah 45
7: I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Deuteronomy 32
39: "`See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god beside me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand.

Exodus 4:
10: But Moses said to the LORD, "Oh, my Lord, I am not eloquent, either heretofore or since thou hast spoken to thy servant; but I am slow of speech and of tongue."
11: Then the LORD said to him, "Who has made man's mouth? Who makes him dumb, or deaf, or seeing, or blind? Is it not I, the LORD?
12: Now therefore go, and I will be with your mouth and teach you what you shall speak."

1 Samuel 2
6: The Lord kills and brings to life; he brings down to Sheol and raises up.
7: The Lord makes poor and makes rich; he brings low, he also exalts.
8: He raises up the poor from the dust; he lifts the needy from the ask heap, to make them sit with princes and inherit a seat of honor. For the pillars of the earth are the Lord"s, and on them he has set the world.
9: "He will guard the feet of his faithful ones; but the wicked shall be cut off in darkness; for not by might shall a man prevail.
10: The adversaries of the Lord shall be broken to pieces; against them he will thunder in heaven. The Lord will judge the ends of the earth; he will give strength to his king, and exalt the power of his anointed."

Psalm 33
13: The LORD looks down from heaven, he sees all the sons of men;
14: from where he sits enthroned he looks forth on all the inhabitants of the earth,
15: he who fashions the hearts of them all, and observes all their deeds.
16: A king is not saved by his great army; a warrior is not delivered by his great strength.
17: The war horse is a vain hope for victory, and by its great might it cannot save.
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2015 6:19:26 PM
At 10/10/2015 6:09:50 PM, One_Servant wrote:

God is not the "creator of evil". Free willed beings created and executed evil without his help. : :

Jeremiah 32:
23: and they entered and took possession of it. But they did not obey thy voice or walk in thy law; they did nothing of all thou didst command them to do. Therefore thou hast made all this evil come upon them.

Isaiah 45
7: I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Deuteronomy 32
39: "`See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god beside me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand.

Exodus 4:
10: But Moses said to the LORD, "Oh, my Lord, I am not eloquent, either heretofore or since thou hast spoken to thy servant; but I am slow of speech and of tongue."
11: Then the LORD said to him, "Who has made man's mouth? Who makes him dumb, or deaf, or seeing, or blind? Is it not I, the LORD?
12: Now therefore go, and I will be with your mouth and teach you what you shall speak."

1 Samuel 2
8: He raises up the poor from the dust; he lifts the needy from the ask heap, to make them sit with princes and inherit a seat of honor. For the pillars of the earth are the Lord"s, and on them he has set the world.
9: "He will guard the feet of his faithful ones; but the wicked shall be cut off in darkness; for not by might shall a man prevail.
10: The adversaries of the Lord shall be broken to pieces; against them he will thunder in heaven. The Lord will judge the ends of the earth; he will give strength to his king, and exalt the power of his anointed."

Psalm 33
14: from where he sits enthroned he looks forth on all the inhabitants of the earth,
16: A king is not saved by his great army; a warrior is not delivered by his great strength.
17: The war horse is a vain hope for victory, and by its great might it cannot save.

This is two different definitions based on an interpretation of two different Hebrew words. To bring an evil onsomeone is not to be evil orcreate "evil". The first evil is an action of recourse. The second evil is to be evil in nature. Two completely different things.
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2015 6:27:32 PM
At 10/10/2015 4:49:07 PM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
It has become politically incorrect to say anything negative against Islam in Western society.

Actually what this video illustrates is that peoples' sense of values can rapidly drift when roles and context change. This has been demonstrated by many clinical experiments, perhaps the most infamous of which is the Stanford Prison Experiment [https://en.wikipedia.org...], but the same psychology also underpins the prisoner abuses in Abu Ghraib. The fact of the actors appearing Muslim is irrelevant, since you can also put participants in guard uniforms, and they themselves can fall victim to the same effect.

Notwithstanding that, as the video shows, and has also been born out in clinical studies, some people will overcome their resistance to speak up. This is especially true if people are trained to speak against violence in the first place. See for example, psychologist Phil Zimbardo's talk on the psychology of evil [https://www.ted.com...]

By the way, since this video also covers the matter of domestic violence, in Australia, about a third of all women suffer physical violence some time in adulthood, and about a fifth suffer sexual violence. [http://www.domesticviolence.com.au...] That is not a matter of religion -- it's a matter of the way a culture treats women, and especially women in relationships.
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2015 6:28:17 PM
To stand against an ungodly ideology is not nonchristian. Quite the opposite.

Bombarding with Old Testament references is superceeded by the teachings of Christ which nullified much of OT standard. The OT says an eye for an eye. Jesus said the opposite. OT says do not eat with unclean hands. Jesus rebuked the idea. The OT sacrificed animals. Jesus reutalled this idea in his own death. OT philosophy and ideology do not apply to Christianity in most contects. The law and the prophets are what he continued to uphold by his own statements. The rest was religious filly folly to him and unapplicable.
One_Servant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2015 6:35:22 PM
At 10/10/2015 6:19:26 PM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:

Jeremiah 32:

Isaiah 45

Deuteronomy 32

Exodus 4:

1 Samuel 2

Psalm 33

This is two different definitions based on an interpretation of two different Hebrew words. To bring an evil onsomeone is not to be evil orcreate "evil". The first evil is an action of recourse. The second evil is to be evil in nature. Two completely different things. : :

Most heathens who call themselves Christians will argue to defend their false interpretations of the biblical scriptures. I don't argue with them. I just share information that our Creator puts in my mind to write or speak.
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2015 6:38:21 PM
At 10/10/2015 6:27:32 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
It has become politically incorrect to say anything negative against Islam in Western society.

Actually what this video illustrates is that peoples' sense of values can rapidly drift when roles and context change. This has been demonstrated by many clinical experiments, perhaps the most infamous of which is the Stanford Prison Experiment [https://en.wikipedia.org...], but the same psychology also underpins the prisoner abuses in Abu Ghraib. The fact of the actors appearing Muslim is irrelevant, since you can also put participants in guard uniforms, and they themselves can fall victim to the same effect.

Notwithstanding that, as the video shows, and has also been born out in clinical studies, some people will overcome their resistance to speak up. This is especially true if people are trained to speak against violence in the first place. See for example, psychologist Phil Zimbardo's talk on the psychology of evil [https://www.ted.com...]

By the way, since this video also covers the matter of domestic violence, in Australia, about a third of all women suffer physical violence some time in adulthood, and about a fifth suffer sexual violence. [http://www.domesticviolence.com.au...] That is not a matter of religion -- it's a matter of the way a culture treats women, and especially women in relationships.

I'm making no "religious point" other than to point out that Western culture which attacks Christianity with no moderation is hesitant to say anything about Islam because they are not sure if that is okay. Similarly, American whites sometimes treat African Americans differently than whites in the same situation because they racially feel hesitant to ever come againstAfrican Americans due to past racial tension. They do not want to be labled racist so they simply have no spoken opinion in the presence of the minority. The same is happening with the secular Western world. They are familiar with Christianity so Christianity bashing is not feaux pau. But speaking against the lesser known Islam is uncertain in political correctness. In other words it is suddenly,"Can I say that?" If you can say it about Christianity, you can say it against Islam. Political correctness is the West's weakness. It silences voices. It silences the truth. It takes power away from the majority and gives it to the minority. It is simply fueled by fear.
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2015 6:42:28 PM
At 10/10/2015 6:38:21 PM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
At 10/10/2015 6:27:32 PM, RuvDraba wrote:

I'm making no "religious point"

I agree -- it's not a religious point. Rather, it's a misplaced, reactionary anticultural point born of ignorance and bigotry.
GrittyWorm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2015 12:02:28 AM
The girl in this video is kind of cute. I want to crawl under that halloween ghost costume she has on and...

Tickle her until she pees herself.
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2015 4:04:17 AM
The reason the video was made at all is that free thinkers can see what is happening. Our societies are shunning Christianity with their right hand and apologizing to Islam with their left. You won't have to deal with those "silly" Christians anymore. You will have to deal with those "crazy, violent" Muslims instead.

You've got a good handle on the problem. Just look at the mess that is Europe. Almost every country there is reeling from their Muslim problems. This was born out of political correctness. It has now become their prison. The left wing in western society is in bed with Islamists. They have this unnatural hate for Christianity, but totally ignore the incursions of Islam into the societies. They are so afraid of offending Muslims. the capitulation happened after the Mohamed cartoons when they decided not to publish them in almost all western papers. That was the day Islam won the first part of its war against us. I honestly don't know what it will take for these self hating fools to wake up and see the enemy at the gates. Maybe after the institution of sharia law or when the women have to wear their new burkas they'll see the enemy.
GrittyWorm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2015 4:07:52 AM
At 10/11/2015 4:04:17 AM, lotsoffun wrote:

You've got a good handle on the problem. Just look at the mess that is Europe. Almost every country there is reeling from their Muslim problems. This was born out of political correctness. It has now become their prison. The left wing in western society is in bed with Islamists. They have this unnatural hate for Christianity, but totally ignore the incursions of Islam into the societies. They are so afraid of offending Muslims. the capitulation happened after the Mohamed cartoons when they decided not to publish them in almost all western papers. That was the day Islam won the first part of its war against us. I honestly don't know what it will take for these self hating fools to wake up and see the enemy at the gates. Maybe after the institution of sharia law or when the women have to wear their new burkas they'll see the enemy.

Islam is a cancer to Earth.
GrittyWorm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2015 4:11:13 AM
At 10/10/2015 6:35:22 PM, One_Servant wrote:
At 10/10/2015 6:19:26 PM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:

Jeremiah 32:

Isaiah 45

Deuteronomy 32

Exodus 4:

1 Samuel 2

Psalm 33

This is two different definitions based on an interpretation of two different Hebrew words. To bring an evil onsomeone is not to be evil orcreate "evil". The first evil is an action of recourse. The second evil is to be evil in nature. Two completely different things. : :

Most heathens who call themselves Christians will argue to defend their false interpretations of the biblical scriptures. I don't argue with them. I just share information that our Creator puts in my mind to write or speak.

BS. You type whatever YOU think just like everyone else...