Jump to topic:

Charity from Christianity and Islam

lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2015 7:53:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I have come to the conclusion that Christianity, though a little misguided in what Jesus was really trying to teach, is now a loving and highly charitable religion due to the thousands of Christian charities that do not dole out their help based on one's religion or race. Islam on the other hand appears to just take from everyone. They move into Western (Christian) countries, and when their population grows, all hell breaks loose (Europe). Thus the belief that the religion just takes. I know there are many good charitable Muslims but honestly, has anyone ever heard of a Muslim based charity or a Muslim country that helps anyone except only Muslims, and very rarely at that?
One_Servant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2015 8:00:12 PM
At 10/10/2015 7:53:23 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
I have come to the conclusion that Christianity, though a little misguided in what Jesus was really trying to teach, is now a loving and highly charitable religion due to the thousands of Christian charities that do not dole out their help based on one's religion or race. Islam on the other hand appears to just take from everyone. They move into Western (Christian) countries, and when their population grows, all hell breaks loose (Europe). Thus the belief that the religion just takes. I know there are many good charitable Muslims but honestly, has anyone ever heard of a Muslim based charity or a Muslim country that helps anyone except only Muslims, and very rarely at that? : :

You have to wait until the Muslims have stolen all the land and valuable materials from it to build their false gods with like the Christians did. Then they will have the money and power to give to charitable causes to pretend they're God's only true religion.
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2015 8:19:07 PM
At 10/10/2015 8:00:12 PM, One servant wrote:
I have come to the conclusion that Christianity, though a little misguided in what Jesus was really trying to teach, is now a loving and highly charitable religion due to the thousands of Christian charities that do not dole out their help based on one's religion or race. Islam on the other hand appears to just take from everyone. They move into Western (Christian) countries, and when their population grows, all hell breaks loose (Europe). Thus the belief that the religion just takes. I know there are many good charitable Muslims but honestly, has anyone ever heard of a Muslim based charity or a Muslim country that helps anyone except only Muslims, and very rarely at that? : :

You have to wait until the Muslims have stolen all the land and valuable materials from it to build their false gods with like the Christians did. Then they will have the money and power to give to charitable causes to pretend they're God's only true religion.

If you are referring to the so called new world as stolen lands, they didn't do it in the name of their religion. They also separated church and state. The Muslims though, have also stolen many lands. None of the rich oil states, like Saudi Arabia or UAE or Qatar have taken in one refugee from Syria. How charitable is that? Saudi Arabia insults the foolish Germans (taking in 100's of 1000's refugees) by stating that they'll build 200 mosques in Germany (God, please...NO) to further the Islamization of Europe. Anyways, have you ever heard of a Muslim charity?
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2015 8:22:39 PM
At 10/10/2015 8:00:12 PM, One_Servant wrote:

They already pretend they are God's only true religion and they're willing to subjugate, forcibly convert and kill everyone else on the planet, eventually to prove it to themselves.
One_Servant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2015 8:32:56 PM
At 10/10/2015 8:19:07 PM, lotsoffun wrote:

If you are referring to the so called new world as stolen lands, they didn't do it in the name of their religion. : :

You don't know your history very well, do you. You should talk to the natives of America before all those Christians came over from Europe. They will tell you a completely different story than Christians will.

They also separated church and state. The Muslims though, have also stolen many lands. None of the rich oil states, like Saudi Arabia or UAE or Qatar have taken in one refugee from Syria. How charitable is that? Saudi Arabia insults the foolish Germans (taking in 100's of 1000's refugees) by stating that they'll build 200 mosques in Germany (God, please...NO) to further the Islamization of Europe. Anyways, have you ever heard of a Muslim charity? : :

My Muslim friends are very generous. Maybe you and your family weren't generous but that doesn't mean most Muslims aren't. Quit judging everyone by religious beliefs and start thinking for yourself.
One_Servant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2015 8:34:48 PM
At 10/10/2015 8:22:39 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 10/10/2015 8:00:12 PM, One_Servant wrote:

They already pretend they are God's only true religion and they're willing to subjugate, forcibly convert and kill everyone else on the planet, eventually to prove it to themselves. : :

That's exactly what the Vatican had their Christians believe. In fact, the inquisition was formed by the Vatican to kill those heathens who didn't adhere to their laws that are contrary to the Laws of God.
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2015 8:48:35 PM
At 10/10/2015 8:32:56 PM, One_Servant wrote:

If you are referring to the so called new world as stolen lands, they didn't do it in the name of their religion. : :

You don't know your history very well, do you. You should talk to the natives of America before all those Christians came over from Europe. They will tell you a completely different story than Christians will.

They also separated church and state. The Muslims though, have also stolen many lands. None of the rich oil states, like Saudi Arabia or UAE or Qatar have taken in one refugee from Syria. How charitable is that? Saudi Arabia insults the foolish Germans (taking in 100's of 1000's refugees) by stating that they'll build 200 mosques in Germany (God, please...NO) to further the Islamization of Europe. Anyways, have you ever heard of a Muslim charity? : :

My Muslim friends are very generous. Maybe you and your family weren't generous but that doesn't mean most Muslims aren't. Quit judging everyone by religious beliefs and start thinking for yourself.

First off, I am North American and I have Cree blood in me. Do you know what Cree is? I am very much aware of the indigenous peoples of North America. You seem to make stupid assertions. My family, as do most Western families did and do give to charities. Do you and your family? I stated that there are many generous Muslims, but I've never heard of a Muslim charity that gives to anyone other than Muslims. The Saudis only spend their money to spread Islam, the screwed up version (wahabism). My contention is that Islam as a whole only takes and at present is sucking the life out of Europe. It's eventually coming to a town near you in North America. These are my thoughts fool.
One_Servant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2015 9:28:50 PM
At 10/10/2015 8:48:35 PM, lotsoffun wrote:

First off, I am North American and I have Cree blood in me. Do you know what Cree is? I am very much aware of the indigenous peoples of North America. You seem to make stupid assertions. My family, as do most Western families did and do give to charities. Do you and your family? I stated that there are many generous Muslims, but I've never heard of a Muslim charity that gives to anyone other than Muslims. The Saudis only spend their money to spread Islam, the screwed up version (wahabism). My contention is that Islam as a whole only takes and at present is sucking the life out of Europe. It's eventually coming to a town near you in North America. These are my thoughts fool. : :

I do appreciate your thoughts but you don't appreciate mine. Most people don't know where their thoughts come from.

Psalm 92
5: How great are thy works, O LORD! Thy thoughts are very deep!
6: The dull man cannot know, the stupid cannot understand this:

Psalm 94
7: and they say, "The LORD does not see; the God of Jacob does not perceive."
8: Understand, O dullest of the people! Fools, when will you be wise?
9: He who planted the ear, does he not hear? He who formed the eye, does he not see?
10: He who chastens the nations, does he not chastise? He who teaches men knowledge,
11: the LORD, knows the thoughts of man, that they are but a breath.

Psalm 139
17: How precious to me are thy thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2015 9:38:46 PM
At 10/10/2015 9:28:50 PM, One_Servant wrote:

First off, I am North American and I have Cree blood in me. Do you know what Cree is? I am very much aware of the indigenous peoples of North America. You seem to make stupid assertions. My family, as do most Western families did and do give to charities. Do you and your family? I stated that there are many generous Muslims, but I've never heard of a Muslim charity that gives to anyone other than Muslims. The Saudis only spend their money to spread Islam, the screwed up version (wahabism). My contention is that Islam as a whole only takes and at present is sucking the life out of Europe. It's eventually coming to a town near you in North America. These are my thoughts fool. : :

I do appreciate your thoughts but you don't appreciate mine. Most people don't know where their thoughts come from.

Psalm 92

Psalm 94
9: He who planted the ear, does he not hear? He who formed the eye, does he not see?
10: He who chastens the nations, does he not chastise? He who teaches men knowledge,

Psalm 139

Those are quotes from the Bible. Put those into your own words. Then I can answer you.
One_Servant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2015 10:07:39 PM
At 10/10/2015 9:38:46 PM, lotsoffun wrote:

Psalm 92

Psalm 94

Psalm 139

Those are quotes from the Bible. Put those into your own words. Then I can answer you. : :

Everything we perceive with our senses comes from the mind of God, including all our thoughts. However, the thoughts of this world that describe the visible objects are different than the thoughts that God uses to teach us saints the future and how He created everything. This knowledge has been kept from His people until He had His people build the modern technology we have today according to His Beast, which are His thoughts that made man build things with their human hands. Now that we have computers and computer programs, God was able to teach me exactly how He created everything. He created us by speaking a program called Eternal Life into existence with whatever technology he is using to do that with.

The Bible cannot teach anything like this to His people. However, the prophecies did show that His people had to listen to His voice and obey His commandments. This is the only way to learn that we're living in a simulation. He has used science discoveries to get man to build these computers.

God showed me that we have programmers today who are coding with just their voice so now I understand that God did the same thing to created His program. His voice made invisible wavelengths as his computing language. One wavelength is like a 0 and a 1 in computer binary code.
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2015 10:45:30 PM
At 10/10/2015 10:07:39 PM, One_Servant wrote:

Psalm 92

Psalm 94

Psalm 139

Those are quotes from the Bible. Put those into your own words. Then I can answer you. : :

Everything we perceive with our senses comes from the mind of God, including all our thoughts. However, the thoughts of this world that describe the visible objects are different than the thoughts that God uses to teach us saints the future and how He created everything. This knowledge has been kept from His people until He had His people build the modern technology we have today according to His Beast, which are His thoughts that made man build things with their human hands. Now that we have computers and computer programs, God was able to teach me exactly how He created everything. He created us by speaking a program called Eternal Life into existence with whatever technology he is using to do that with.

The Bible cannot teach anything like this to His people. However, the prophecies did show that His people had to listen to His voice and obey His commandments. This is the only way to learn that we're living in a simulation. He has used science discoveries to get man to build these computers.

God showed me that we have programmers today who are coding with just their voice so now I understand that God did the same thing to created His program. His voice made invisible wavelengths as his computing language. One wavelength is like a 0 and a 1 in computer binary code

I don't know if you really believe you are a Saint (saints don't exist except in the Catholic church) but even Jesus was no more the Son of God than anyone else. He just knows who he is. Yes, we do live in a sort of matrix, but our illusion is one of separateness, when in reality, all is one. Yes, in reality there is only one God mind. You can hear the Creator speak to you when you meditate. It may come through an Ascended Master or your own divine connection. God speaks in many, many ways. It is up to each individual to use discernment .
One_Servant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2015 11:11:42 PM
At 10/10/2015 10:45:30 PM, lotsoffun wrote:

Psalm 92

Psalm 94

Psalm 139

God showed me that we have programmers today who are coding with just their voice so now I understand that God did the same thing to created His program. His voice made invisible wavelengths as his computing language. One wavelength is like a 0 and a 1 in computer binary code

I don't know if you really believe you are a Saint (saints don't exist except in the Catholic church) but even Jesus was no more the Son of God than anyone else. He just knows who he is. Yes, we do live in a sort of matrix, but our illusion is one of separateness, when in reality, all is one. Yes, in reality there is only one God mind. You can hear the Creator speak to you when you meditate. It may come through an Ascended Master or your own divine connection. God speaks in many, many ways. It is up to each individual to use discernment . : :

I don't have to discern anything. Our Creator used me to testify to His knowledge in written and spoken form by using the English vocabulary I got accustomed to while growing up in this world. From those testimonies, our Creator revealed everything He wanted me to know about the future and how He created everything.

We are living in a simulated universe that is not real at all. In fact, God's people are not real people. They are not made of hard physical matter. They are only illusions.
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2015 11:30:52 PM
At 10/10/2015 11:11:42 PM, One_Servant wrote:

Psalm 92

Psalm 94

Psalm 139

I don't know if you really believe you are a Saint (saints don't exist except in the Catholic church) but even Jesus was no more the Son of God than anyone else. He just knows who he is. Yes, we do live in a sort of matrix, but our illusion is one of separateness, when in reality, all is one. Yes, in reality there is only one God mind. You can hear the Creator speak to you when you meditate. It may come through an Ascended Master or your own divine connection. God speaks in many, many ways. It is up to each individual to use discernment . : :

I don't have to discern anything. Our Creator used me to testify to His knowledge in written and spoken form by using the English vocabulary I got accustomed to while growing up in this world. From those testimonies, our Creator revealed everything He wanted me to know about the future and how He created everything.

We are living in a simulated universe that is not real at all. In fact, God's people are not real people. They are not made of hard physical matter. They are only illusions.

There are many entities out there who misrepresent themselves. Ye you do have to use discernment. Schizophrenics hear voices and think they are prophets or other biblical characters. I am not saying you have that horrible disease but you have to be careful what you believe and always be open to having that belief change or expand.
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2015 11:37:32 PM

All beings, even the fallen ones are creations of God. There is no such thing as God's people. Everyone is special and at the same time....not special.
One_Servant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2015 11:57:40 PM
At 10/10/2015 11:30:52 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 10/10/2015 11:11:42 PM, One_Servant wrote:

Psalm 92

Psalm 94

Psalm 139

There are many entities out there who misrepresent themselves. Ye you do have to use discernment. Schizophrenics hear voices and think they are prophets or other biblical characters. I am not saying you have that horrible disease but you have to be careful what you believe and always be open to having that belief change or expand. : :

It's impossible for me to not speak for our Creator.
One_Servant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2015 12:07:38 AM
At 10/10/2015 11:37:32 PM, lotsoffun wrote:

All beings, even the fallen ones are creations of God. There is no such thing as God's people. Everyone is special and at the same time....not special. : :

Isaiah 1
3: The ox knows its owner, and the as* its master's crib; but Israel does not know, my people does not understand."

Isaiah 40
1: Comfort, comfort my people, says your God.

Isaiah 25: 6-9
6: On this mountain the LORD of hosts will make for all peoples a feast of fat things, a feast of wine on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wine on the lees well refined.
7: And he will destroy on this mountain the covering that is cast over all peoples, the veil that is spread over all nations.
8: He will swallow up death for ever, and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from all faces, and the reproach of his people he will take away from all the earth; for the LORD has spoken.
9: It will be said on that day, "Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, that he might save us. This is the LORD; we have waited for him; let us be glad and rejoice in his salvation."

Ezekiel 34
30: And they shall know that I, the LORD their God, am with them, and that they, the house of Israel, are my people, says the Lord GOD.
31: And you are my sheep, the sheep of my pasture, and I am your God, says the Lord GOD."

Ezekiel 37
12: Therefore prophesy, and say to them, Thus says the Lord GOD: Behold, I will open your graves, and raise you from your graves, O my people; and I will bring you home into the land of Israel.
13: And you shall know that I am the LORD, when I open your graves, and raise you from your graves, O my people.

23: They shall not defile themselves any more with their idols and their detestable things, or with any of their transgressions; but I will save them from all the backslidings in which they have sinned, and will cleanse them; and they shall be my people, and I will be their God.
24: "My servant David shall be king over them; and they shall all have one shepherd. They shall follow my ordinances and be careful to observe my statutes.

Jeremiah 31
33: But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put my law within them, and I will write it upon their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
34: And no longer shall each man teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, `Know the LORD,' for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, says the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2015 12:26:08 AM
At 10/11/2015 12:07:38 AM, One_Servant wrote:
At 10/10/2015 11:37:32 PM, lotsoffun wrote:

All beings, even the fallen ones are creations of God. There is no such thing as God's people. Everyone is special and at the same time....not special. : :

Isaiah 1
3: The ox knows its owner, and the as* its master's crib; but Israel does not know, my people does not understand."

Isaiah 40
1: Comfort, comfort my people, says your God.

Isaiah 25: 6-9
6: On this mountain the LORD of hosts will make for all peoples a feast of fat things, a feast of wine on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wine on the lees well refined.
7: And he will destroy on this mountain the covering that is cast over all peoples, the veil that is spread over all nations.
8: He will swallow up death for ever, and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from all faces, and the reproach of his people he will take away from all the earth; for the LORD has spoken.
9: It will be said on that day, "Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, that he might save us. This is the LORD; we have waited for him; let us be glad and rejoice in his salvation."

Ezekiel 34
30: And they shall know that I, the LORD their God, am with them, and that they, the house of Israel, are my people, says the Lord GOD.
31: And you are my sheep, the sheep of my pasture, and I am your God, says the Lord GOD."

Ezekiel 37
12: Therefore prophesy, and say to them, Thus says the Lord GOD: Behold, I will open your graves, and raise you from your graves, O my people; and I will bring you home into the land of Israel.
13: And you shall know that I am the LORD, when I open your graves, and raise you from your graves, O my people.

23: They shall not defile themselves any more with their idols and their detestable things, or with any of their transgressions; but I will save them from all the backslidings in which they have sinned, and will cleanse them; and they shall be my people, and I will be their God.
24: "My servant David shall be king over them; and they shall all have one shepherd. They shall follow my ordinances and be careful to observe my statutes.

Jeremiah 31
33: But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put my law within them, and I will write it upon their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
34: And no longer shall each man teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, `Know the LORD,' for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, says the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."

Sorry man, but you're beginning to sound weird. Speak your own thoughts. I don't want to have to interpret Bible quotes.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2015 2:56:32 PM
Media or news don't pick up the charities by islamic foundations and non government organisations activities.
Saudi scholarships given to 3,000 Syrians
http://www.albawaba.com...

nearly 2.5 million Syrians have been given shelter in the Islamic kingdom. Syrian refugees are not treated as refugees and are not placed in camps "to ensure their dignity and safety.
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2015 6:18:36 PM
At 10/11/2015 2:56:32 PM, uncung wrote:
Media or news don't pick up the charities by islamic foundations and non government organisations activities.

nearly 2.5 million Syrians have been given shelter in the Islamic kingdom. Syrian refugees are not treated as refugees and are not placed in camps "to ensure their dignity and safety.

Not in Saudi Arabia or UAE or Qatar. ZERO refugees accepted. Yes, there are Muslim countries taking them in, as they damn well should. Maybe they should think about all the displaced and slaughtered Christians as well. Remember, These lands aren't necessarily Muslim lands. Christianity predated Islam by 700 years. They are being wiped out and no one, not even the Catholic church seems to give a damn. I don't see Muslim countries giving a damn about them either. If I'm wrong, please prove me wrong.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2015 12:19:55 AM
At 10/11/2015 6:18:36 PM, lotsoffun wrote:

Not in Saudi Arabia or UAE or Qatar. ZERO refugees accepted. Yes, there are Muslim countries taking them in, as they damn well should. Maybe they should think about all the displaced and slaughtered Christians as well. Remember, These lands aren't necessarily Muslim lands. Christianity predated Islam by 700 years. They are being wiped out and no one, not even the Catholic church seems to give a damn. I don't see Muslim countries giving a damn about them either. If I'm wrong, please prove me wrong.

You must know there is no a single country picks the refugees to their countries. The refugees find their own ways to the destined countries. Some of them choose Turkey, Lebanon, Hungary, Greece, Italy, Germany, and so on. Some countries welcome them some limit them and some reject.
In case of UEA and other Arab union countries the refugees already be there at the earlier conflict. the refugees spread around many countries. However the media mere blow up the fleeing to the EU.
In islamic teaching it is encouraged to take control the nation under the divine laws. Enforcing the divine laws to the people has nothing wrong whatsoever. That's why the earlier invasion by Islamic troops which replacing non Islamic religion in some lands is considered a holy civilization.
After all the recent refuge is occurred due to invasion by US to Iraq. Later on it generated jihadist who strive to take back Iraq from US. So don't blame anyone, rather blame the modern invasion by your countries to the islamic lands.
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2015 12:33:38 AM
I have come to the conclusion that Christianity, though a little misguided in what Jesus was really trying to teach, is now a loving and highly charitable religion due to the thousands of Christian charities that do not dole out their help based on one's religion or race. Islam on the other hand appears to just take from everyone. They move into Western (Christian) countries, and when their population grows, all hell breaks loose (Europe). Thus the belief that the religion just takes. I know there are many good charitable Muslims but honestly, has anyone ever heard of a Muslim based charity or a Muslim country that helps anyone except only Muslims, and very rarely at that?

Response: When you do not commonly practice charity, then the idea of a charity organization by such a people becomes popular or well known because charity is unknown. Whereas in Islam, charity is an integral part of the religion and Muslim society. It is a common practice. So Muslims will likely not have a popularized charity organization because Muslims are charitable on a regular basis.

That is the difference between Islam and Christianity.
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2015 3:38:06 AM
At 10/12/2015 12:19:55 AM, uncung wrote:
At 10/11/2015 6:18:36 PM, lotsoffun wrote:

You must know there is no a single country picks the refugees to their countries. The refugees find their own ways to the destined countries. Some of them choose Turkey, Lebanon, Hungary, Greece, Italy, Germany, and so on. Some countries welcome them some limit them and some reject.
In case of UEA and other Arab union countries the refugees already be there at the earlier conflict. the refugees spread around many countries. However the media mere blow up the fleeing to the EU.
In islamic teaching it is encouraged to take control the nation under the divine laws. Enforcing the divine laws to the people has nothing wrong whatsoever. That's why the earlier invasion by Islamic troops which replacing non Islamic religion in some lands is considered a holy civilization.
After all the recent refuge is occurred due to invasion by US to Iraq. Later on it generated jihadist who strive to take back Iraq from US. So don't blame anyone, rather blame the modern invasion by your countries to the islamic lands.

Nothing more than spreading Islam by the sword. Islamists always have an excuse for conquering or violence in their so called divine right to impose their will over others. I find it so ironic that they purport to admire Jesus but act the opposite of his teachings.. This is why Islam is despised. People are waking up to the Islamist threat. It doesn't wash. Many countries decide how many refugees they take. Canada has a limit. The U.S. has a limit. Germany foolishly said they'd take 800, 000 , many of them phony refugees, much to the protests of their own citizens. I stand by my statement that Gulf states are note taking in any refugees. I see you don't mention the Christians. Typical.
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2015 3:39:18 AM
At 10/12/2015 12:33:38 AM, Fatihah wrote:

Response: When you do not commonly practice charity, then the idea of a charity organization by such a people becomes popular or well known because charity is unknown. Whereas in Islam, charity is an integral part of the religion and Muslim society. It is a common practice. So Muslims will likely not have a popularized charity organization because Muslims are charitable on a regular basis.

My experience is that Muslims are only charitable towards Muslims.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2015 5:08:36 AM
Nothing more than spreading Islam by the sword. Islamists always have an excuse for conquering or violence in their so called divine right to impose their will over others. I find it so ironic that they purport to admire Jesus but act the opposite of his teachings.. This is why Islam is despised. People are waking up to the Islamist threat. It doesn't wash. Many countries decide how many refugees they take. Canada has a limit. The U.S. has a limit. Germany foolishly said they'd take 800, 000 , many of them phony refugees, much to the protests of their own citizens. I stand by my statement that Gulf states are note taking in any refugees. I see you don't mention the Christians. Typical.

It is encouraged by God to conquer the other lands to convert the people into God's religion. Moses and Jesus also encouraged warfare instead of peace.
Again, there are already 2.5 billion refugees of Syrian in Saudi. Moreover the refugees are not taken by EU or western countries rather the refugees choose to enter them.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2015 6:24:34 AM
At 10/12/2015 12:33:38 AM, Fatihah wrote:

I thought the difference between islam and christianity was that moslems like Fati say "children like sex".
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2015 6:26:45 AM
At 10/12/2015 5:08:36 AM, uncung wrote:

It is encouraged by God to conquer the other lands to convert the people into God's religion. Moses and Jesus also encouraged warfare instead of peace.
Again, there are already 2.5 billion refugees of Syrian in Saudi. Moreover the refugees are not taken by EU or western countries rather the refugees choose to enter them.

Even the vast deserts of the Arabian Peninsular could not accommodate 2.5 billion refugees.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2015 6:50:59 AM
Even the vast deserts of the Arabian Peninsular could not accommodate 2.5 billion refugees.

Turkey itself resettle 1.6 million refugees in a single narrow camp.
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2015 11:06:29 AM
At 10/12/2015 3:39:18 AM, lotsoffun wrote:

Response: That would be because non-Muslims are not respectful or charitable to those Muslims
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2015 11:08:23 AM
At 10/12/2015 11:06:29 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 10/12/2015 3:39:18 AM, lotsoffun wrote:

Response: That would be because non-Muslims are not respectful or charitable to those Muslims

Why would anyone be respectful or charitable to people who claim that "children like sex"?
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2015 12:45:10 PM

which country you belong to?
Never fart near dog