Jump to topic:

Would you rather date a Christian or Atheist

GrittyWorm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2015 11:59:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
If you were brought to a breeding farm full of sexy, hot women, would you rather feast on a Christian woman or an Atheist woman? Which one is probably better under the sheets? I have this dilemma in real life, so was weighing my options. Which one will be meaner, wilder, and feistier in a Me vs. Them under the cover skin battle?
SavvoyBrown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2015 6:39:47 AM
At 10/10/2015 11:59:14 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:
If you were brought to a breeding farm full of sexy, hot women, would you rather feast on a Christian woman or an Atheist woman? Which one is probably better under the sheets? I have this dilemma in real life, so was weighing my options. Which one will be meaner, wilder, and feistier in a Me vs. Them under the cover skin battle?

LOL I'm sure you're on a farm, but most likely in the mud with the pigs. Get an STD test done.
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2015 7:48:03 AM
I prefer a person who is decent, honest, not bigoted and who tries to help others. As long as they are those things I don't care what their belief system is or isn't. Sadly those virtues don't always go with religious belief.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2015 5:11:59 PM
At 10/10/2015 11:59:14 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:

Neither, you should immediately give up women and date men instead. Your dilemma is thusly solved.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth