Total Posts:137|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Are we really living in the time of the end"

MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2015 12:26:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The bible, and the record of history, combine to say that we most definitely are.

I suggest that you read, or listen to:

http://www.jw.org...

You can do either, or both on that page.
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2015 12:33:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/15/2015 12:26:21 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
The bible, and the record of history, combine to say that we most definitely are.

I suggest that you read, or listen to:

http://www.jw.org...

You can do either, or both on that page.

Many thanks, Mad. I havn't laughed so much in months.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2015 12:54:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/15/2015 12:33:08 PM, desmac wrote:
At 10/15/2015 12:26:21 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
The bible, and the record of history, combine to say that we most definitely are.

I suggest that you read, or listen to:

http://www.jw.org...

You can do either, or both on that page.

Many thanks, Mad. I havn't laughed so much in months.

I am glad you enjoyed it.

I wonder how you'll feel when you find out how true it is?

Everyone will do before long.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2015 12:55:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/15/2015 12:43:59 PM, uncung wrote:
Every year, Christians always predict the the end of time.

No, not the end of time, the time of the end.

Time will never be done away with, nor will the earth and all that is on it, which does not rebel against the creator, Jehovah.
uncung
Posts: 3,438
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2015 12:58:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/15/2015 12:55:14 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 10/15/2015 12:43:59 PM, uncung wrote:
Every year, Christians always predict the the end of time.

No, not the end of time, the time of the end.

Time will never be done away with, nor will the earth and all that is on it, which does not rebel against the creator, Jehovah.

once the world end then there will be no longer days, months and years.
Hitchian
Posts: 764
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2015 12:58:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/15/2015 12:55:14 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Idiom :

cry wolf

To raise a false alarm, to ask for assistance when you don't need it, and by extension, to exaggerate or lie. The phrase comes from the Aesop fable, "The Boy Who Cried Wolf," in which a young shepherd found it amusing to make villagers think a wolf is attacking his flock. When they came to his rescue, they learned of the false alarm. However, when a wolf actually menaced the flock, the villagers disregarded the shepherd's calls for help, and the wolf ate the flock (and in some versions the boy). The moral: "Even when liars tell the truth, they are never believed."

( http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com... )
bulproof
Posts: 25,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2015 1:43:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/15/2015 12:54:00 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 10/15/2015 12:33:08 PM, desmac wrote:
At 10/15/2015 12:26:21 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
The bible, and the record of history, combine to say that we most definitely are.

I suggest that you read, or listen to:

http://www.jw.org...

You can do either, or both on that page.

Many thanks, Mad. I havn't laughed so much in months.

I am glad you enjoyed it.
All of us do and have done for millinea that your story has been told by the insane like you.
I wonder how you'll feel when you find out how true it is?
Just like everyone who has survived all of the har har magedons that have happened in the last 140yrs.
Everyone will do before long.
Everyone has survived at least 10 har har magedons in this time.
Perhaps you can provide an existence destroyed by at least ONE of those har har magedons?
I didn't think so.
Humanity has survived all of the har har magedons you and your idiots have invented.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Hitchian
Posts: 764
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2015 7:22:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
MadCornishBiker will keep repeating this drivel year after year after year, with no sense of the ridicule or self-respect. Here is my prophecy:
MadCornishBiker will be repeating Christ's return is imminent in 2020, 2030, 2040 and 2050.

Little does he realize that if it is still imminent by 2020, at the least, then it's by definition, categorically, a bold face lie that it is imminent today, October 2015. By the same token, it has now been established as a bold face lie that Christ's return has been imminent for the whole of the XX the century, which, of course, was what Jehovah's witnesses non perched preached during those 100 years. The word imminent does not encompass 100 years.

Jehovah's Witnesses have no credibility.
They merit none.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2015 9:38:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/15/2015 7:22:22 PM, Hitchian wrote:
MadCornishBiker will keep repeating this drivel year after year after year, with no sense of the ridicule or self-respect. Here is my prophecy:
MadCornishBiker will be repeating Christ's return is imminent in 2020, 2030, 2040 and 2050.

Lol. We'll see.

Little does he realize that if it is still imminent by 2020, at the least, then it's by definition, categorically, a bold face lie that it is imminent today, October 2015. By the same token, it has now been established as a bold face lie that Christ's return has been imminent for the whole of the XX the century, which, of course, was what Jehovah's witnesses non perched preached during those 100 years. The word imminent does not encompass 100 years.

Depends on whose perspective you look at it with.

Since a day with Jehovah is like a thousand years, that means we are less than two days into it all.

That's pretty imminent to me.


Jehovah's Witnesses have no credibility.
They merit none.

They have credibility with their God and King, they don't need more, though it would be nice to have more people alive after Armageddon that it appears there will be.

I don't see how putting every possible effort into showing people how to save their eternal lives is being undeserving. No-one could do more for fellow humans than that, and most do immeasurably less.

If you want to get blown away by "the four winds of heaven", be my guest, that is your prerogative.

When it is Jehovah's time for your eyes to be opened, they will be. I just hope it isn't too late for it to do you any good.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2015 10:25:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/15/2015 12:54:00 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 10/15/2015 12:33:08 PM, desmac wrote:
At 10/15/2015 12:26:21 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
The bible, and the record of history, combine to say that we most definitely are.

I suggest that you read, or listen to:

http://www.jw.org...

You can do either, or both on that page.

Many thanks, Mad. I havn't laughed so much in months.

I am glad you enjoyed it.

I wonder how you'll feel when you find out how true it is?

Everyone will do before long.

Cannot be very comforting to those like you who are disfellowshipped and shunned by the JW and promised eternal damnation unless reinstated. It can only heighten your thoughts of suicide and depression in those coming days.
Emilrose
Posts: 2,479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2015 10:31:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Naw, if we are it's been ending for an extremely long time.

How many ended days and faked predictions have Christians had now?

I mean if Putin sends one gun to Syria, you think it's the end of days. And if there's a flood somewhere or a weird shaped cloud in the sky...it's also the end!
Believe me, we have lived in much worse times.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
Emilrose
Posts: 2,479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2015 10:32:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
And who's Jehovah BTW?

Do I know him?
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2015 10:33:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/15/2015 10:25:13 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 10/15/2015 12:54:00 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 10/15/2015 12:33:08 PM, desmac wrote:
At 10/15/2015 12:26:21 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
The bible, and the record of history, combine to say that we most definitely are.

I suggest that you read, or listen to:

http://www.jw.org...

You can do either, or both on that page.

Many thanks, Mad. I havn't laughed so much in months.

I am glad you enjoyed it.

I wonder how you'll feel when you find out how true it is?

Everyone will do before long.

Cannot be very comforting to those like you who are disfellowshipped and shunned by the JW and promised eternal damnation unless reinstated. It can only heighten your thoughts of suicide and depression in those coming days.

Nope, not at all, it is not the JWs who will be judging me, and I trust in Jehovah 100%.
Going to start doing a Harikrish now are you, lol. It won't work, Jehovah's spirit keeps me strong (Galatians 5:22-23).

That's what you are up against you see, as Harikrish has already learned, he can be a "Job's comforter" all he likes it just runs off my back like water off a ducks.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2015 10:47:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/15/2015 10:33:54 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 10/15/2015 10:25:13 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 10/15/2015 12:54:00 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 10/15/2015 12:33:08 PM, desmac wrote:
At 10/15/2015 12:26:21 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
The bible, and the record of history, combine to say that we most definitely are.

I suggest that you read, or listen to:

http://www.jw.org...

You can do either, or both on that page.

Many thanks, Mad. I havn't laughed so much in months.

I am glad you enjoyed it.

I wonder how you'll feel when you find out how true it is?

Everyone will do before long.

Cannot be very comforting to those like you who are disfellowshipped and shunned by the JW and promised eternal damnation unless reinstated. It can only heighten your thoughts of suicide and depression in those coming days.

Nope, not at all, it is not the JWs who will be judging me, and I trust in Jehovah 100%.
Going to start doing a Harikrish now are you, lol. It won't work, Jehovah's spirit keeps me strong (Galatians 5:22-23).

That's what you are up against you see, as Harikrish has already learned, he can be a "Job's comforter" all he likes it just runs off my back like water off a ducks.

Are you saying you keep your backside well oiled so it is slippery like a duck?
beng100
Posts: 1,055
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2015 11:04:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/15/2015 10:33:54 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 10/15/2015 10:25:13 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 10/15/2015 12:54:00 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 10/15/2015 12:33:08 PM, desmac wrote:
At 10/15/2015 12:26:21 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
The bible, and the record of history, combine to say that we most definitely are.

I suggest that you read, or listen to:

http://www.jw.org...

You can do either, or both on that page.

Many thanks, Mad. I havn't laughed so much in months.

I am glad you enjoyed it.

I wonder how you'll feel when you find out how true it is?

Everyone will do before long.

Cannot be very comforting to those like you who are disfellowshipped and shunned by the JW and promised eternal damnation unless reinstated. It can only heighten your thoughts of suicide and depression in those coming days.

Nope, not at all, it is not the JWs who will be judging me, and I trust in Jehovah 100%.
Going to start doing a Harikrish now are you, lol. It won't work, Jehovah's spirit keeps me strong (Galatians 5:22-23).

That's what you are up against you see, as Harikrish has already learned, he can be a "Job's comforter" all he likes it just runs off my back like water off a ducks.

Would you actually want Armageddon to happen? I'm assuming your hoping it does? That basically means you are hoping a supreme being unjustly wipes out 8 billion people in a very cruel manner. In my view something allegedly so clever and caring would not be foolish/ cruel enough not to reasonably inform people of what is expected of them. Surely you can acknowledge the unjust methods involved in Armageddon caused by a supreme being but due to not wanting to be seen to question your god you refuse to contemplate the logic behind your beliefs. Jehovah's witnesses believed the first, second and cold wars signalled the end times. They have been proven wrong on this. Instead of descending into Armageddon as predicted by witnesses the world moved on into a safer time. Armageddon did not happen.
Illegalcombatant
Posts: 4,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2015 11:23:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/15/2015 12:26:21 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
The bible, and the record of history, combine to say that we most definitely are.

I suggest that you read, or listen to:

http://www.jw.org...

You can do either, or both on that page.

Yeah I think we have heard this one before............1 year ago...............10 years ago................100 years....................1000 years ago...........................2000 years ago............

I don't get how some one like you can live with them self. Either your an idiot who refuses to learn or a charlatan who helps take advantage of idiots.

Vague statements that over a length of time in the vague sense will almost certaintly be true.

Well f*ck I can do that too....................here is my prophecy, then the Word of God came to me and said in the last days there will be.........

Trouble in the middle east..............
Economic trouble
Disease and pestilence
Flood and famine
Greediness
Violence
Porn, porn, omg so much porn.......
Violence
Corruption

You do realize such a "God" could predict anything to the nano second right ? it could tell you say such and such earthquake in this city..............Tuesday, 10:30am est

Yet the best people like you can do is refer to vague statements of prophecy then fill them in later..................all the while telling yourself this is some great prediction from a divine being.

Wake up you f*Cking child, it's time to come out of fantasy land.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
idoubtit
Posts: 163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2015 12:33:17 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
End of days doesn't have a specified year. As an agnostic who tries to keep an open mind, and having actually read, what is going on in the world today when compared with prophecies, is a bit uncanny.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2015 11:55:17 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/15/2015 11:23:42 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
At 10/15/2015 12:26:21 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
The bible, and the record of history, combine to say that we most definitely are.

I suggest that you read, or listen to:

http://www.jw.org...

You can do either, or both on that page.

Yeah I think we have heard this one before............1 year ago...............10 years ago................100 years....................1000 years ago...........................2000 years ago............

I don't get how some one like you can live with them self. Either your an idiot who refuses to learn or a charlatan who helps take advantage of idiots.

Vague statements that over a length of time in the vague sense will almost certaintly be true.

Well f*ck I can do that too....................here is my prophecy, then the Word of God came to me and said in the last days there will be.........

Trouble in the middle east..............
Economic trouble
Disease and pestilence
Flood and famine
Greediness
Violence
Porn, porn, omg so much porn.......
Violence
Corruption

You do realize such a "God" could predict anything to the nano second right ? it could tell you say such and such earthquake in this city..............Tuesday, 10:30am est

Yes, if he wanted to he could predict any natural occurrence.

What he cannot do, and will not do is predestine any to survival or failure, so he, for some things, waits on us.

When he formed the plan for his son to bring humanity back to the holy state that Adam and Eve threw away, he set an absolute time limit.

That is a fixed point.

The arrival of the Messiah was another fixed point.

The time for his son to start to organise his heavenly Kingdom as a ruling force over the whole world, that too was a fixed point.

Everything that has happened, or will happen between those points is largely dependent on us and on how we react.

For instance, let's take Armageddon. It is all poised and ready to strike, and has been since 1914. So why hasn't it happened, and why do we not know when it will.

The answer is simple and is contained in Revelation 7:1-3.

We are waiting for the preaching work to be successful in gathering in the last of those who are to form a part of that Kingdom in the heavens which will rule the earth when all human Governments fall.

That means not only that they have to find them, but that they have to prove faithful under trial. They have to be "sealed" by their faithful deaths.

So Jehovah cannot time that to the nano second, since he is not in direct control of every action of every one of his servants, he only guides, he does not steer.

i hope that helps your understanding.


Yet the best people like you can do is refer to vague statements of prophecy then fill them in later..................all the while telling yourself this is some great prediction from a divine being.

Wake up you f*Cking child, it's time to come out of fantasy land.

I am not a child, I am not in fantasy land, and nor do I feel the need to stoop to such gutter language as you need to employ so desperately that you have to disguise it.

I know the God I serve, I know how he works, and I appreciate the fact that he did not create us a race of robots, only able to do as we are directed, despite the troubles we have put him through because he took that loving course.

I only wish that more would take the trouble to get to now him as I do, it is more than worth the effort.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2015 12:05:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/15/2015 11:04:00 PM, beng100 wrote:
At 10/15/2015 10:33:54 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 10/15/2015 10:25:13 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 10/15/2015 12:54:00 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 10/15/2015 12:33:08 PM, desmac wrote:
At 10/15/2015 12:26:21 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
The bible, and the record of history, combine to say that we most definitely are.

I suggest that you read, or listen to:

http://www.jw.org...

You can do either, or both on that page.

Many thanks, Mad. I havn't laughed so much in months.

I am glad you enjoyed it.

I wonder how you'll feel when you find out how true it is?

Everyone will do before long.

Cannot be very comforting to those like you who are disfellowshipped and shunned by the JW and promised eternal damnation unless reinstated. It can only heighten your thoughts of suicide and depression in those coming days.

Nope, not at all, it is not the JWs who will be judging me, and I trust in Jehovah 100%.
Going to start doing a Harikrish now are you, lol. It won't work, Jehovah's spirit keeps me strong (Galatians 5:22-23).

That's what you are up against you see, as Harikrish has already learned, he can be a "Job's comforter" all he likes it just runs off my back like water off a ducks.

Would you actually want Armageddon to happen? I'm assuming your hoping it does? That basically means you are hoping a supreme being unjustly wipes out 8 billion people in a very cruel manner. In my view something allegedly so clever and caring would not be foolish/ cruel enough not to reasonably inform people of what is expected of them. Surely you can acknowledge the unjust methods involved in Armageddon caused by a supreme being but due to not wanting to be seen to question your god you refuse to contemplate the logic behind your beliefs. Jehovah's witnesses believed the first, second and cold wars signalled the end times. They have been proven wrong on this. Instead of descending into Armageddon as predicted by witnesses the world moved on into a safer time. Armageddon did not happen.

Armageddon will happen whether I want it to or not.

What I do want is the benefits it will bring to those who are faithful.

Jehovah has informed us of what eh expects of us, and has been loving enough to allow us to decide for ourselves whether or not we want a part of what is on offer enough to follow his requirements.

They are very simple requirements, and Jesus repeated the two most important ones when challenged about what the most important commandment in the law is.
He actually quoted one law, and the important part of another. Deuteronomy 6:5, and the last part of Leviticus 19:18. They read:

You must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart, your whole mind and your whole being.

And.

You must love your fellow man as yourself.

The only other requirement is that we trust in him and his guidance.

However, think for a minute what that second one means.

It means no racial distinctions, no national boundaries, no superiority of one, or one group, over another.

It means no crime, no violence, perfect peace and cooperation

And since "our fellow man" also includes the female of the species, that means treating women with kindness and respect.

That is what Armageddon will mean the start of, and will include perfect health, and for those who remain faithful, eternal life.

Yup, that lot I really do want, so I guess I have to learn to want Armageddon also.

Oh, and I also want as many as possible to be there with me, and that is why I am here.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2015 12:08:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/15/2015 10:47:11 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 10/15/2015 10:33:54 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 10/15/2015 10:25:13 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 10/15/2015 12:54:00 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 10/15/2015 12:33:08 PM, desmac wrote:
At 10/15/2015 12:26:21 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
The bible, and the record of history, combine to say that we most definitely are.

I suggest that you read, or listen to:

http://www.jw.org...

You can do either, or both on that page.

Many thanks, Mad. I havn't laughed so much in months.

I am glad you enjoyed it.

I wonder how you'll feel when you find out how true it is?

Everyone will do before long.

Cannot be very comforting to those like you who are disfellowshipped and shunned by the JW and promised eternal damnation unless reinstated. It can only heighten your thoughts of suicide and depression in those coming days.

Nope, not at all, it is not the JWs who will be judging me, and I trust in Jehovah 100%.
Going to start doing a Harikrish now are you, lol. It won't work, Jehovah's spirit keeps me strong (Galatians 5:22-23).

That's what you are up against you see, as Harikrish has already learned, he can be a "Job's comforter" all he likes it just runs off my back like water off a ducks.

Are you saying you keep your backside well oiled so it is slippery like a duck?

No, lol, my mind isn't that corrupt, I mean what I said, I can handle and shed any of your stupid remarks, and they have no effect on me at all.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2015 12:13:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/15/2015 10:32:54 PM, Emilrose wrote:
And who's Jehovah BTW?

Do I know him?

Apparently not.

Jehovah is the creator of everything that exists.

He is the father of the one who came to earth to occupy the body of Jesus and become the Christ.

He has many names in many languages, but they all stem from an understanding of the Tetragrammaton.

LIST OF 99 LANGUAGES THAT USE A VERNACULAR FORM OF THE TETRAGRAMMATON IN THE NEW TESTAMENT
CHIHOWA: Choctaw
I"HVE: Portuguese
IEHOUA: Mer
IEHOVA: Gilbertese; Hawaiian; Hiri Motu; Kerewo; Kiwai; Marquesas; Motu; Panaieti (Misima); Rarotongan; Tahitian; Toaripi
IEHOVAN: Saibai
IEOVA: Kuanua; Wedau
IHOVA: Aneityum
IHVH: French
IOVA: Malekula (Kuliviu); Malekula (Pangkumu); Malekula (Uripiv)
JAHOWA: Batak-Toba
JAHU": Chacobo
JAKWE: (Ki)Sukuma
JAHVE: Hungarian
JEHOBA: Kipsigis; Mentawai
JEHOFA: Tswana
JEHOVA: Croatian; German; K"l" (Gabon); Lele (Manus Island); Nandi; Nauruan; Nukuoro
JEHOV": Spanish
JEH"VA: Fang; Tsimihety
JEHOVAH: Dutch; Efik; English; Kalenjin; Malagasy; Narrinyeri; Ojibwa
JEOVA: Kusaie (Kosraean)
JIHOVA: Naga (Angami); Naga (Konyak); Naga (Lotha); Naga (Mao); Naga (Ntenyi); Naga (Sangtam); Rotuman
JIOUA: Mortlock
JIOVA: Fijian
JIWHEYN64;WHE: Gu (Alada)
SIHOVA: Tongan
UYEHOVA: Zulu
YAHOWA: Thai
YAHVE: Ila
YAVE: Kongo
YAWE: Bobangi; Bolia; Dholuo; Lingala; Mongo (Lolo); (Lo)Ngandu; (Lo)Ntumba; (Ke)Sengele
YEH"A: Awabakal
YEHOFA: Southern Sotho
YEHOVA: Chokwe; Chuana (Tlapi); (Ki)Kalanga; Logo; Luba; Lugbara; (Chi)Luimbi; (Chi)Lunda (Ndembu); (Chi)Luvale; Santo (Hog Harbor); Tiv; Umbundu; (Isi)Xhosa
YEHOVAH: Bube; Mohawk; Nguna (Efate); Nguna (Tongoa)
YEHOWA: Ga; Laotian; (Ki)Songe; Tshiluba
YEKOVA: Zande
YEOBA: Kuba (Inkongo)
YEOHOWA: Korean
YHWH: Hebrew
YOWO: Lomwe
ZAHOVA: Chin (Haka-Lai)

I would definitely advise you to get to know him (John 17:3) as I do. It is more than worth the effort.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2015 12:19:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/15/2015 10:31:45 PM, Emilrose wrote:
Naw, if we are it's been ending for an extremely long time.

How many ended days and faked predictions have Christians had now?

I mean if Putin sends one gun to Syria, you think it's the end of days. And if there's a flood somewhere or a weird shaped cloud in the sky...it's also the end!
Believe me, we have lived in much worse times.

Yes, it has been, but there is no escaping it, it will happen, precisely when the time is right (Revelation 7:1-3).

Sorry but I don't believe that. This whole world has never been as unstable as it now is, with the vast majority of the world's governments technically due for bankruptcy, owing more than they can repay, and having to borrow more to make the payments on what they already owe.

Never before have we been as close as we are, and getting ever closer, to destroying most of this worlds sources of the oxygen we breathe.

Never before have we threatened so much of creation with destruction.

It's like a pebble rolling down a mountain, barely noticeable, but just wait until the pebble becomes an avalanche. It will and it is getting ever closer.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2015 12:21:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/15/2015 10:25:13 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 10/15/2015 12:54:00 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 10/15/2015 12:33:08 PM, desmac wrote:
At 10/15/2015 12:26:21 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
The bible, and the record of history, combine to say that we most definitely are.

I suggest that you read, or listen to:

http://www.jw.org...

You can do either, or both on that page.

Many thanks, Mad. I havn't laughed so much in months.

I am glad you enjoyed it.

I wonder how you'll feel when you find out how true it is?

Everyone will do before long.

Cannot be very comforting to those like you who are disfellowshipped and shunned by the JW and promised eternal damnation unless reinstated. It can only heighten your thoughts of suicide and depression in those coming days.

I don;t see why not, Jehovah is very comforting to me, as is his word.

No Harikrish, much as you would like it to, Jehovah's spirit keeps thoughts of suicide far from my mind, and always will, just as long as I remain faithful.

I have the best protection in the universe fr such as you.
Hitchian
Posts: 764
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2015 12:41:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/16/2015 12:19:35 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Sorry but I don't believe that. This whole world has never been as unstable as it now is, with the vast majority of the world's governments technically due for bankruptcy, owing more than they can repay, and having to borrow more to make the payments on what they already owe.


Anyone with even a cursory knowledge of world history will know this isn't true. These aren't the worst times, not by any stretch pf the imagination. To claim the "vast majority of world's governments technically [are] due for bankruptcy" is the kind of crackpot statement one would expect to hear at the Speakers' corner. It betrays a complete ignorance of how the financial system works.

World hunger is on the decline, poverty, even though still a major systemic problem, is on the decline, crime is on the decline (for example read TIME magazine 2014 piece "Violent Crime Drops to Lowest Level Since 1978" ).

This is what butthurts the Christian nutjobs. That despite all of the problems we face - and believe me, there isn't a shortage of them - despite that, mankind has pulled through. We are certainly on our way to at least contain most of the major basic problems, shelter, food and basic healthcare for everyone. We aren't there yet, but we're well on our way.

As old problems get solved, new ones arise. Today the world faces fresh challenges that have little to do with basic needs. But to claim it is worse than it ever was is a flat out lie that flies in the face of objective data.

Some Christian nutjobs choose to daynightmare of a world plagued by disease, famine, natural disasters, crime, corruption. These things exist today but they are by no means representative of the civilized world.

Some Christian nutjobs indulge in the sadistic fantasy of Divine judgement, from which not only will they be saved but in fact rewarded, while at the same time the most barbaric humongous crime against humanity, the mass murder of some 3 000 000 0000 people happens on the side.

In a nutshell, this is the sociopathic nature of the Christian eschatology:

That the murder of 3 000 000 000 people can be considered "good news" as long as the respective individual is rewarded with eternal life.

Yup, moral bankruptcy.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2015 1:06:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/16/2015 12:41:04 PM, Hitchian wrote:
At 10/16/2015 12:19:35 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Sorry but I don't believe that. This whole world has never been as unstable as it now is, with the vast majority of the world's governments technically due for bankruptcy, owing more than they can repay, and having to borrow more to make the payments on what they already owe.


Anyone with even a cursory knowledge of world history will know this isn't true. These aren't the worst times, not by any stretch pf the imagination. To claim the "vast majority of world's governments technically [are] due for bankruptcy" is the kind of crackpot statement one would expect to hear at the Speakers' corner. It betrays a complete ignorance of how the financial system works.

World hunger is on the decline, poverty, even though still a major systemic problem, is on the decline, crime is on the decline (for example read TIME magazine 2014 piece "Violent Crime Drops to Lowest Level Since 1978" ).

This is what butthurts the Christian nutjobs. That despite all of the problems we face - and believe me, there isn't a shortage of them - despite that, mankind has pulled through. We are certainly on our way to at least contain most of the major basic problems, shelter, food and basic healthcare for everyone. We aren't there yet, but we're well on our way.

As old problems get solved, new ones arise. Today the world faces fresh challenges that have little to do with basic needs. But to claim it is worse than it ever was is a flat out lie that flies in the face of objective data.

Some Christian nutjobs choose to daynightmare of a world plagued by disease, famine, natural disasters, crime, corruption. These things exist today but they are by no means representative of the civilized world.

Some Christian nutjobs indulge in the sadistic fantasy of Divine judgement, from which not only will they be saved but in fact rewarded, while at the same time the most barbaric humongous crime against humanity, the mass murder of some 3 000 000 0000 people happens on the side.

In a nutshell, this is the sociopathic nature of the Christian eschatology:

That the murder of 3 000 000 000 people can be considered "good news" as long as the respective individual is rewarded with eternal life.

Yup, moral bankruptcy.

Man you are living in a complete dream world. Try watching the news for a while, learn about the Migrant Crisis hitting much of Europe.

Wake up man.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2015 1:07:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/16/2015 12:34:24 PM, JJ50 wrote:
Anything the JW cult has to say is complete garbage!

Far from it.
Hitchian
Posts: 764
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2015 1:15:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/16/2015 1:06:57 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 10/16/2015 12:41:04 PM, Hitchian wrote:
At 10/16/2015 12:19:35 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Sorry but I don't believe that. This whole world has never been as unstable as it now is, with the vast majority of the world's governments technically due for bankruptcy, owing more than they can repay, and having to borrow more to make the payments on what they already owe.


Anyone with even a cursory knowledge of world history will know this isn't true. These aren't the worst times, not by any stretch pf the imagination. To claim the "vast majority of world's governments technically [are] due for bankruptcy" is the kind of crackpot statement one would expect to hear at the Speakers' corner. It betrays a complete ignorance of how the financial system works.

World hunger is on the decline, poverty, even though still a major systemic problem, is on the decline, crime is on the decline (for example read TIME magazine 2014 piece "Violent Crime Drops to Lowest Level Since 1978" ).

This is what butthurts the Christian nutjobs. That despite all of the problems we face - and believe me, there isn't a shortage of them - despite that, mankind has pulled through. We are certainly on our way to at least contain most of the major basic problems, shelter, food and basic healthcare for everyone. We aren't there yet, but we're well on our way.

As old problems get solved, new ones arise. Today the world faces fresh challenges that have little to do with basic needs. But to claim it is worse than it ever was is a flat out lie that flies in the face of objective data.

Some Christian nutjobs choose to daynightmare of a world plagued by disease, famine, natural disasters, crime, corruption. These things exist today but they are by no means representative of the civilized world.

Some Christian nutjobs indulge in the sadistic fantasy of Divine judgement, from which not only will they be saved but in fact rewarded, while at the same time the most barbaric humongous crime against humanity, the mass murder of some 3 000 000 0000 people happens on the side.

In a nutshell, this is the sociopathic nature of the Christian eschatology:

That the murder of 3 000 000 000 people can be considered "good news" as long as the respective individual is rewarded with eternal life.

Yup, moral bankruptcy.

Man you are living in a complete dream world. Try watching the news for a while, learn about the Migrant Crisis hitting much of Europe.

Wake up man.

I watch TV, I read the papers. I'm well informed. Thanks for your concern.

Much of Europe? Ah, where did you read that, in the Awake mag? I take it you're not from Europe, are you? And next year, what's it going to be? Whales facing extinction? Low quality Doritos? McDonalds featuring a vegan menu?

Please.
You've been spewing the same gibberish for decades now.
Have a sense of the ridicule.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2015 2:07:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/16/2015 12:08:01 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 10/15/2015 10:47:11 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 10/15/2015 10:33:54 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 10/15/2015 10:25:13 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 10/15/2015 12:54:00 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 10/15/2015 12:33:08 PM, desmac wrote:
At 10/15/2015 12:26:21 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
The bible, and the record of history, combine to say that we most definitely are.

I suggest that you read, or listen to:

http://www.jw.org...

You can do either, or both on that page.

Many thanks, Mad. I havn't laughed so much in months.

I am glad you enjoyed it.

I wonder how you'll feel when you find out how true it is?

Everyone will do before long.

Cannot be very comforting to those like you who are disfellowshipped and shunned by the JW and promised eternal damnation unless reinstated. It can only heighten your thoughts of suicide and depression in those coming days.

Nope, not at all, it is not the JWs who will be judging me, and I trust in Jehovah 100%.
Going to start doing a Harikrish now are you, lol. It won't work, Jehovah's spirit keeps me strong (Galatians 5:22-23).

That's what you are up against you see, as Harikrish has already learned, he can be a "Job's comforter" all he likes it just runs off my back like water off a ducks.

Are you saying you keep your backside well oiled so it is slippery like a duck?

No, lol, my mind isn't that corrupt, I mean what I said, I can handle and shed any of your stupid remarks, and they have no effect on me at all.

You are medicated most of the time. It takes a bit longer for the drugs to numb your backside because the drugs works on the brain first. So at any given time your backside is more responsive than your brains. But keeping a 68 year old backside all oiled and slippery is simply to prevent it from shrivelling and drying up.it doesn't help when you are sitting on it most of the day defending your drugged brain on DDO.