Total Posts:25|Showing Posts:1-25
Jump to topic:

What Sunni Muslims have to say about this!

shalal12
Posts: 303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2015 3:58:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Prophet Adam (pbuh) learns five names and uses them for forgiveness.
Prophet Noah (pbuh) uses five names on a plank and on nails to support his Ark.
Prophet Solomon (pbuh) makes a silver plank and asks them to help him.

paste "five names on the sacred wood plate on Noah's (A.S.) Ark" in google images

Translation of Noah's plank:
O my Lord, my helper! Keep my hand with mercy and with your Holy Bodies, Mohammed, Alia, Fatima, Shabbar (Hassan) , and Shabbir (Hussain). They are all biggest and honorable. The world established for them Help me by their names. You can return to right

The Sacred Wood Plate on Noah's (A.S.) Ark

This sacred wooden plate was hanging in Noah's ('a) ark. It contains the Vicegerent: Muhammad, Ali, Fatima, Hassan, Hussain ('a).

Noah pleaded to them for help during the great flood. It is written in the ancient Saamaani language.

During the month of July 1951, a team of Russian experts, were surveying the valley of Kaat. Perhaps they were busy in finding a new mine. They noticed a few pieces of rotten wood at a place. The group officer started digging the place. To his surprise he found heaps of woods pressed there under the earth. Experts by observing a few layers speculated that these woods are extra ordinary and possess obscure mystery. They excavated the place with deep interest. They found quite a good amount of wood and many other things. They also found a long rectangular wooden plate. The experts were surprised to observe that this particular plate and measuring 14 x 10 inches was in far better condition among other wood which were on the verge of decomposition due to aging. After investigation at the end of 1952 experts came to the conclusion that this particular plate to the Noah Ark which had rested on the peak of mount CALFF (JUDY, Soorah Hood). And the plate, on which a few words of some ancient language were inscribed, was fixed on the Ark.

After it was proven that woods found in the excavation are that of the Noah's Ark, the curiosity as to what is written on the wooden plate was aroused. A board of experts was appointed by Russian Government under its research department to investigate the language of the wooden plate. The board started its work from 27 Feb 1953. Following were the member of this board:

1. Prof Solonon Macow University.
2. Prof Ifa Han Kheeno, Lu Lu Han College China.
3. Mr. Mishaou Lu Farug, officer I/C fossils.
4. Mr. Taumol Goru, teacher, Cafezud college.
5. Prof De Pakan, Lenin Insititute.
6. Mr. M. Ahmed Colad, Zitcomen research association
7. Major Cottor, Stallin College.

So these 7 experts after 8 months of research came to the conclusion that this plate was of the wood used in making Noah"s Ark and that the Prophet Noah had put this plate on his Ark for the safety of the Ark and for receiving favour of Allah. In the centre of the plate there is a drawing of palm shape on which some words of ancient "Saamaani" Language are written.
Mr. N. F. Max, expert ancient languages Britain (Manchester), has translated the words written on the wooden plate, in English as follows:
"O my GOD, my helper keep my hands with mercy
And with your Holy bodies Muhammad, Ali, Fatima, Hassan, Hussain ('a)
They are all Biggest and Honourable
The world was Established for them
Help me by their names
You can reform the Right"

People were surprised to learn these writing. They were surprised as to how this particular plate after centuries of exposition to nature did not decompose and maintained its form. The plate is still preserved at the Centre of Fossils Research, Moscow, Russia.

IF you ever have a chance to visit the Soviet Union, you would be able to see the actual plate, and it will increase your faith in "Ahel-al-Beit"
The translation was documented in the following newspapers:

1. Weekly Mirror, UK Dec28,1953
2. Star of Britain, London Jan1954
3. Manchester Sunlight , Manchester jan 23,1954
4. London weekly Mirror, Feb 1, 1954
5. Bathrah Najaf, Iraq Feb 2,1954
6. Al-Huda, Cairo, Mar 31,1954
Taken from the book: Ellia-light, Knowledge, and truth by Sheikh Uddin honorary editor, Lahore. 101769 and by Hakeem Syed Mahmood Gailaini.
shalal12
Posts: 303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2015 4:08:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/17/2015 4:03:01 PM, uncung wrote:
And? what should we do know?

Salam

Brother you have so many new options

1. You can stop blaming Shia Muslims for asking Ahl-al Bayt for help. Asking Ahl-al Bayt to help, has nothing to do with Shirk. We ask Allah to help and ask help from the ones who have been given authorities by Allah.

2....
uncung
Posts: 3,433
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2015 4:11:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/17/2015 4:08:22 PM, shalal12 wrote:
At 10/17/2015 4:03:01 PM, uncung wrote:
And? what should we do know?

Salam

Brother you have so many new options

1. You can stop blaming Shia Muslims for asking Ahl-al Bayt for help. Asking Ahl-al Bayt to help, has nothing to do with Shirk. We ask Allah to help and ask help from the ones who have been given authorities by Allah.

2....

You are not my brother since you are not a muslim.
I respect Shia religion just like I respect Hindu, Sikh, Jews and so on. You may worship whoever you want besides Allah. Christians also worship Jesus besides Allah, for instance.
shalal12
Posts: 303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2015 4:17:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/17/2015 4:11:28 PM, uncung wrote:
At 10/17/2015 4:08:22 PM, shalal12 wrote:
At 10/17/2015 4:03:01 PM, uncung wrote:
And? what should we do know?

Salam

Brother you have so many new options

1. You can stop blaming Shia Muslims for asking Ahl-al Bayt for help. Asking Ahl-al Bayt to help, has nothing to do with Shirk. We ask Allah to help and ask help from the ones who have been given authorities by Allah.

2....

You are not my brother since you are not a muslim.
I respect Shia religion just like I respect Hindu, Sikh, Jews and so on. You may worship whoever you want besides Allah. Christians also worship Jesus besides Allah, for instance.

We worship Allah. NO other one else! He is Ahad and no Sharik for Him exist.
uncung
Posts: 3,433
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2015 4:25:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
We worship Allah. NO other one else! He is Ahad and no Sharik for Him exist.

Jews, Christians, Bahai, Ahmadiah and many others also worship Allah.
Yassine
Posts: 2,617
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2015 8:33:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/17/2015 3:58:21 PM, shalal12 wrote:
Prophet Adam (pbuh) learns five names and uses them for forgiveness.
Prophet Noah (pbuh) uses five names on a plank and on nails to support his Ark.
Prophet Solomon (pbuh) makes a silver plank and asks them to help him.

paste "five names on the sacred wood plate on Noah's (A.S.) Ark" in google images

Translation of Noah's plank:
O my Lord, my helper! Keep my hand with mercy and with your Holy Bodies, Mohammed, Alia, Fatima, Shabbar (Hassan) , and Shabbir (Hussain). They are all biggest and honorable. The world established for them Help me by their names. You can return to right



The Sacred Wood Plate on Noah's (A.S.) Ark

This sacred wooden plate was hanging in Noah's ('a) ark. It contains the Vicegerent: Muhammad, Ali, Fatima, Hassan, Hussain ('a).

Noah pleaded to them for help during the great flood. It is written in the ancient Saamaani language.

During the month of July 1951, a team of Russian experts, were surveying the valley of Kaat. Perhaps they were busy in finding a new mine. They noticed a few pieces of rotten wood at a place. The group officer started digging the place. To his surprise he found heaps of woods pressed there under the earth. Experts by observing a few layers speculated that these woods are extra ordinary and possess obscure mystery. They excavated the place with deep interest. They found quite a good amount of wood and many other things. They also found a long rectangular wooden plate. The experts were surprised to observe that this particular plate and measuring 14 x 10 inches was in far better condition among other wood which were on the verge of decomposition due to aging. After investigation at the end of 1952 experts came to the conclusion that this particular plate to the Noah Ark which had rested on the peak of mount CALFF (JUDY, Soorah Hood). And the plate, on which a few words of some ancient language were inscribed, was fixed on the Ark.

After it was proven that woods found in the excavation are that of the Noah's Ark, the curiosity as to what is written on the wooden plate was aroused. A board of experts was appointed by Russian Government under its research department to investigate the language of the wooden plate. The board started its work from 27 Feb 1953. Following were the member of this board:

1. Prof Solonon Macow University.
2. Prof Ifa Han Kheeno, Lu Lu Han College China.
3. Mr. Mishaou Lu Farug, officer I/C fossils.
4. Mr. Taumol Goru, teacher, Cafezud college.
5. Prof De Pakan, Lenin Insititute.
6. Mr. M. Ahmed Colad, Zitcomen research association
7. Major Cottor, Stallin College.

So these 7 experts after 8 months of research came to the conclusion that this plate was of the wood used in making Noah"s Ark and that the Prophet Noah had put this plate on his Ark for the safety of the Ark and for receiving favour of Allah. In the centre of the plate there is a drawing of palm shape on which some words of ancient "Saamaani" Language are written.
Mr. N. F. Max, expert ancient languages Britain (Manchester), has translated the words written on the wooden plate, in English as follows:
"O my GOD, my helper keep my hands with mercy
And with your Holy bodies Muhammad, Ali, Fatima, Hassan, Hussain ('a)
They are all Biggest and Honourable
The world was Established for them
Help me by their names
You can reform the Right"

People were surprised to learn these writing. They were surprised as to how this particular plate after centuries of exposition to nature did not decompose and maintained its form. The plate is still preserved at the Centre of Fossils Research, Moscow, Russia.

IF you ever have a chance to visit the Soviet Union, you would be able to see the actual plate, and it will increase your faith in "Ahel-al-Beit"
The translation was documented in the following newspapers:

1. Weekly Mirror, UK Dec28,1953
2. Star of Britain, London Jan1954
3. Manchester Sunlight , Manchester jan 23,1954
4. London weekly Mirror, Feb 1, 1954
5. Bathrah Najaf, Iraq Feb 2,1954
6. Al-Huda, Cairo, Mar 31,1954
Taken from the book: Ellia-light, Knowledge, and truth by Sheikh Uddin honorary editor, Lahore. 101769 and by Hakeem Syed Mahmood Gailaini.

- I say this is why Religion is not taken seriously nowadays. The deviation from Knowledge in favour of Superstition. The kind of deviation Islam was designed to abolish. I would normally not be saying this, for it is improper. But, you asked me for my input, & thus I am giving you my honest opinion. In my eyes, there is hardly any difference between you & @uncung. Both of you breath & breed ignorance. You claim to be a shi'i, & you're hardly aware of your scholastic tradition. & @uncung claims to be sunni & he is in even more dire conditions when it comes to knowing his. I do hope you two recant from your prejudices & dogmas, & begin a honest & illuminating journey of knowledge, whether in the sunni tradition or the shi'a tradition.
Current Debates:

Islam is not a religion of peace vs. @ Lutonator:
* http://www.debate.org...
Fatihah
Posts: 7,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2015 7:56:23 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/17/2015 3:58:21 PM, shalal12 wrote:
Prophet Adam (pbuh) learns five names and uses them for forgiveness.
Prophet Noah (pbuh) uses five names on a plank and on nails to support his Ark.
Prophet Solomon (pbuh) makes a silver plank and asks them to help him.

paste "five names on the sacred wood plate on Noah's (A.S.) Ark" in google images

Translation of Noah's plank:
O my Lord, my helper! Keep my hand with mercy and with your Holy Bodies, Mohammed, Alia, Fatima, Shabbar (Hassan) , and Shabbir (Hussain). They are all biggest and honorable. The world established for them Help me by their names. You can return to right



The Sacred Wood Plate on Noah's (A.S.) Ark

This sacred wooden plate was hanging in Noah's ('a) ark. It contains the Vicegerent: Muhammad, Ali, Fatima, Hassan, Hussain ('a).

Noah pleaded to them for help during the great flood. It is written in the ancient Saamaani language.

During the month of July 1951, a team of Russian experts, were surveying the valley of Kaat. Perhaps they were busy in finding a new mine. They noticed a few pieces of rotten wood at a place. The group officer started digging the place. To his surprise he found heaps of woods pressed there under the earth. Experts by observing a few layers speculated that these woods are extra ordinary and possess obscure mystery. They excavated the place with deep interest. They found quite a good amount of wood and many other things. They also found a long rectangular wooden plate. The experts were surprised to observe that this particular plate and measuring 14 x 10 inches was in far better condition among other wood which were on the verge of decomposition due to aging. After investigation at the end of 1952 experts came to the conclusion that this particular plate to the Noah Ark which had rested on the peak of mount CALFF (JUDY, Soorah Hood). And the plate, on which a few words of some ancient language were inscribed, was fixed on the Ark.

After it was proven that woods found in the excavation are that of the Noah's Ark, the curiosity as to what is written on the wooden plate was aroused. A board of experts was appointed by Russian Government under its research department to investigate the language of the wooden plate. The board started its work from 27 Feb 1953. Following were the member of this board:

1. Prof Solonon Macow University.
2. Prof Ifa Han Kheeno, Lu Lu Han College China.
3. Mr. Mishaou Lu Farug, officer I/C fossils.
4. Mr. Taumol Goru, teacher, Cafezud college.
5. Prof De Pakan, Lenin Insititute.
6. Mr. M. Ahmed Colad, Zitcomen research association
7. Major Cottor, Stallin College.

So these 7 experts after 8 months of research came to the conclusion that this plate was of the wood used in making Noah"s Ark and that the Prophet Noah had put this plate on his Ark for the safety of the Ark and for receiving favour of Allah. In the centre of the plate there is a drawing of palm shape on which some words of ancient "Saamaani" Language are written.
Mr. N. F. Max, expert ancient languages Britain (Manchester), has translated the words written on the wooden plate, in English as follows:
"O my GOD, my helper keep my hands with mercy
And with your Holy bodies Muhammad, Ali, Fatima, Hassan, Hussain ('a)
They are all Biggest and Honourable
The world was Established for them
Help me by their names
You can reform the Right"

People were surprised to learn these writing. They were surprised as to how this particular plate after centuries of exposition to nature did not decompose and maintained its form. The plate is still preserved at the Centre of Fossils Research, Moscow, Russia.

IF you ever have a chance to visit the Soviet Union, you would be able to see the actual plate, and it will increase your faith in "Ahel-al-Beit"
The translation was documented in the following newspapers:

1. Weekly Mirror, UK Dec28,1953
2. Star of Britain, London Jan1954
3. Manchester Sunlight , Manchester jan 23,1954
4. London weekly Mirror, Feb 1, 1954
5. Bathrah Najaf, Iraq Feb 2,1954
6. Al-Huda, Cairo, Mar 31,1954
Taken from the book: Ellia-light, Knowledge, and truth by Sheikh Uddin honorary editor, Lahore. 101769 and by Hakeem Syed Mahmood Gailaini.

Response: One cannot claim to have found something that is a piece of something that was never seen. That is like saying someone found the key chain of a leprechaun. Thus the story is fiction.
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2015 11:15:47 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/18/2015 7:56:23 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 10/17/2015 3:58:21 PM, shalal12 wrote:
Prophet Adam (pbuh) learns five names and uses them for forgiveness.
Prophet Noah (pbuh) uses five names on a plank and on nails to support his Ark.
Prophet Solomon (pbuh) makes a silver plank and asks them to help him.

paste "five names on the sacred wood plate on Noah's (A.S.) Ark" in google images

Translation of Noah's plank:
O my Lord, my helper! Keep my hand with mercy and with your Holy Bodies, Mohammed, Alia, Fatima, Shabbar (Hassan) , and Shabbir (Hussain). They are all biggest and honorable. The world established for them Help me by their names. You can return to right



The Sacred Wood Plate on Noah's (A.S.) Ark

This sacred wooden plate was hanging in Noah's ('a) ark. It contains the Vicegerent: Muhammad, Ali, Fatima, Hassan, Hussain ('a).

Noah pleaded to them for help during the great flood. It is written in the ancient Saamaani language.

During the month of July 1951, a team of Russian experts, were surveying the valley of Kaat. Perhaps they were busy in finding a new mine. They noticed a few pieces of rotten wood at a place. The group officer started digging the place. To his surprise he found heaps of woods pressed there under the earth. Experts by observing a few layers speculated that these woods are extra ordinary and possess obscure mystery. They excavated the place with deep interest. They found quite a good amount of wood and many other things. They also found a long rectangular wooden plate. The experts were surprised to observe that this particular plate and measuring 14 x 10 inches was in far better condition among other wood which were on the verge of decomposition due to aging. After investigation at the end of 1952 experts came to the conclusion that this particular plate to the Noah Ark which had rested on the peak of mount CALFF (JUDY, Soorah Hood). And the plate, on which a few words of some ancient language were inscribed, was fixed on the Ark.

After it was proven that woods found in the excavation are that of the Noah's Ark, the curiosity as to what is written on the wooden plate was aroused. A board of experts was appointed by Russian Government under its research department to investigate the language of the wooden plate. The board started its work from 27 Feb 1953. Following were the member of this board:

1. Prof Solonon Macow University.
2. Prof Ifa Han Kheeno, Lu Lu Han College China.
3. Mr. Mishaou Lu Farug, officer I/C fossils.
4. Mr. Taumol Goru, teacher, Cafezud college.
5. Prof De Pakan, Lenin Insititute.
6. Mr. M. Ahmed Colad, Zitcomen research association
7. Major Cottor, Stallin College.

So these 7 experts after 8 months of research came to the conclusion that this plate was of the wood used in making Noah"s Ark and that the Prophet Noah had put this plate on his Ark for the safety of the Ark and for receiving favour of Allah. In the centre of the plate there is a drawing of palm shape on which some words of ancient "Saamaani" Language are written.
Mr. N. F. Max, expert ancient languages Britain (Manchester), has translated the words written on the wooden plate, in English as follows:
"O my GOD, my helper keep my hands with mercy
And with your Holy bodies Muhammad, Ali, Fatima, Hassan, Hussain ('a)
They are all Biggest and Honourable
The world was Established for them
Help me by their names
You can reform the Right"

People were surprised to learn these writing. They were surprised as to how this particular plate after centuries of exposition to nature did not decompose and maintained its form. The plate is still preserved at the Centre of Fossils Research, Moscow, Russia.

IF you ever have a chance to visit the Soviet Union, you would be able to see the actual plate, and it will increase your faith in "Ahel-al-Beit"
The translation was documented in the following newspapers:

1. Weekly Mirror, UK Dec28,1953
2. Star of Britain, London Jan1954
3. Manchester Sunlight , Manchester jan 23,1954
4. London weekly Mirror, Feb 1, 1954
5. Bathrah Najaf, Iraq Feb 2,1954
6. Al-Huda, Cairo, Mar 31,1954
Taken from the book: Ellia-light, Knowledge, and truth by Sheikh Uddin honorary editor, Lahore. 101769 and by Hakeem Syed Mahmood Gailaini.

Response: One cannot claim to have found something that is a piece of something that was never seen. That is like saying someone found the key chain of a leprechaun. Thus the story is fiction.

It is also like saying "children like sex" as you are always doing , Fati.
shalal12
Posts: 303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2015 8:02:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/17/2015 8:33:39 PM, Yassine wrote:
At 10/17/2015 3:58:21 PM, shalal12 wrote:
Prophet Adam (pbuh) learns five names and uses them for forgiveness.
Prophet Noah (pbuh) uses five names on a plank and on nails to support his Ark.
Prophet Solomon (pbuh) makes a silver plank and asks them to help him.

paste "five names on the sacred wood plate on Noah's (A.S.) Ark" in google images

Translation of Noah's plank:
O my Lord, my helper! Keep my hand with mercy and with your Holy Bodies, Mohammed, Alia, Fatima, Shabbar (Hassan) , and Shabbir (Hussain). They are all biggest and honorable. The world established for them Help me by their names. You can return to right



The Sacred Wood Plate on Noah's (A.S.) Ark

This sacred wooden plate was hanging in Noah's ('a) ark. It contains the Vicegerent: Muhammad, Ali, Fatima, Hassan, Hussain ('a).

Noah pleaded to them for help during the great flood. It is written in the ancient Saamaani language.

During the month of July 1951, a team of Russian experts, were surveying the valley of Kaat. Perhaps they were busy in finding a new mine. They noticed a few pieces of rotten wood at a place. The group officer started digging the place. To his surprise he found heaps of woods pressed there under the earth. Experts by observing a few layers speculated that these woods are extra ordinary and possess obscure mystery. They excavated the place with deep interest. They found quite a good amount of wood and many other things. They also found a long rectangular wooden plate. The experts were surprised to observe that this particular plate and measuring 14 x 10 inches was in far better condition among other wood which were on the verge of decomposition due to aging. After investigation at the end of 1952 experts came to the conclusion that this particular plate to the Noah Ark which had rested on the peak of mount CALFF (JUDY, Soorah Hood). And the plate, on which a few words of some ancient language were inscribed, was fixed on the Ark.

After it was proven that woods found in the excavation are that of the Noah's Ark, the curiosity as to what is written on the wooden plate was aroused. A board of experts was appointed by Russian Government under its research department to investigate the language of the wooden plate. The board started its work from 27 Feb 1953. Following were the member of this board:

1. Prof Solonon Macow University.
2. Prof Ifa Han Kheeno, Lu Lu Han College China.
3. Mr. Mishaou Lu Farug, officer I/C fossils.
4. Mr. Taumol Goru, teacher, Cafezud college.
5. Prof De Pakan, Lenin Insititute.
6. Mr. M. Ahmed Colad, Zitcomen research association
7. Major Cottor, Stallin College.

So these 7 experts after 8 months of research came to the conclusion that this plate was of the wood used in making Noah"s Ark and that the Prophet Noah had put this plate on his Ark for the safety of the Ark and for receiving favour of Allah. In the centre of the plate there is a drawing of palm shape on which some words of ancient "Saamaani" Language are written.
Mr. N. F. Max, expert ancient languages Britain (Manchester), has translated the words written on the wooden plate, in English as follows:
"O my GOD, my helper keep my hands with mercy
And with your Holy bodies Muhammad, Ali, Fatima, Hassan, Hussain ('a)
They are all Biggest and Honourable
The world was Established for them
Help me by their names
You can reform the Right"

People were surprised to learn these writing. They were surprised as to how this particular plate after centuries of exposition to nature did not decompose and maintained its form. The plate is still preserved at the Centre of Fossils Research, Moscow, Russia.

IF you ever have a chance to visit the Soviet Union, you would be able to see the actual plate, and it will increase your faith in "Ahel-al-Beit"
The translation was documented in the following newspapers:

1. Weekly Mirror, UK Dec28,1953
2. Star of Britain, London Jan1954
3. Manchester Sunlight , Manchester jan 23,1954
4. London weekly Mirror, Feb 1, 1954
5. Bathrah Najaf, Iraq Feb 2,1954
6. Al-Huda, Cairo, Mar 31,1954
Taken from the book: Ellia-light, Knowledge, and truth by Sheikh Uddin honorary editor, Lahore. 101769 and by Hakeem Syed Mahmood Gailaini.

- I say this is why Religion is not taken seriously nowadays. The deviation from Knowledge in favour of Superstition. The kind of deviation Islam was designed to abolish. I would normally not be saying this, for it is improper.

You even dont bother yourself to do research. Religion in your idea IS your books. Religion in my idea, covers today's science and political movements.

But, you asked me for my input, & thus I am giving you my honest opinion. In my eyes, there is hardly any difference between you & @uncung. Both of you breath & breed ignorance. You claim to be a shi'i, & you're hardly aware of your scholastic tradition. & @uncung claims to be sunni & he is in even more dire conditions when it comes to knowing his.

I don't remember asking you to criticize Uncung. You have a bitter language which is NOT suitable for a Muslim. I understand Uncung, he has his own beliefs as you do, though wrong.

I do hope you two recant from your prejudices & dogmas, & begin a honest & illuminating journey of knowledge, whether in the sunni tradition or the shi'a tradition.

It's just a "hope" without any true effort!!
shalal12
Posts: 303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2015 8:05:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/18/2015 7:56:23 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 10/17/2015 3:58:21 PM, shalal12 wrote:
Prophet Adam (pbuh) learns five names and uses them for forgiveness.
Prophet Noah (pbuh) uses five names on a plank and on nails to support his Ark.
Prophet Solomon (pbuh) makes a silver plank and asks them to help him.

paste "five names on the sacred wood plate on Noah's (A.S.) Ark" in google images

Translation of Noah's plank:
O my Lord, my helper! Keep my hand with mercy and with your Holy Bodies, Mohammed, Alia, Fatima, Shabbar (Hassan) , and Shabbir (Hussain). They are all biggest and honorable. The world established for them Help me by their names. You can return to right



The Sacred Wood Plate on Noah's (A.S.) Ark

This sacred wooden plate was hanging in Noah's ('a) ark. It contains the Vicegerent: Muhammad, Ali, Fatima, Hassan, Hussain ('a).

Noah pleaded to them for help during the great flood. It is written in the ancient Saamaani language.

During the month of July 1951, a team of Russian experts, were surveying the valley of Kaat. Perhaps they were busy in finding a new mine. They noticed a few pieces of rotten wood at a place. The group officer started digging the place. To his surprise he found heaps of woods pressed there under the earth. Experts by observing a few layers speculated that these woods are extra ordinary and possess obscure mystery. They excavated the place with deep interest. They found quite a good amount of wood and many other things. They also found a long rectangular wooden plate. The experts were surprised to observe that this particular plate and measuring 14 x 10 inches was in far better condition among other wood which were on the verge of decomposition due to aging. After investigation at the end of 1952 experts came to the conclusion that this particular plate to the Noah Ark which had rested on the peak of mount CALFF (JUDY, Soorah Hood). And the plate, on which a few words of some ancient language were inscribed, was fixed on the Ark.

After it was proven that woods found in the excavation are that of the Noah's Ark, the curiosity as to what is written on the wooden plate was aroused. A board of experts was appointed by Russian Government under its research department to investigate the language of the wooden plate. The board started its work from 27 Feb 1953. Following were the member of this board:

1. Prof Solonon Macow University.
2. Prof Ifa Han Kheeno, Lu Lu Han College China.
3. Mr. Mishaou Lu Farug, officer I/C fossils.
4. Mr. Taumol Goru, teacher, Cafezud college.
5. Prof De Pakan, Lenin Insititute.
6. Mr. M. Ahmed Colad, Zitcomen research association
7. Major Cottor, Stallin College.

So these 7 experts after 8 months of research came to the conclusion that this plate was of the wood used in making Noah"s Ark and that the Prophet Noah had put this plate on his Ark for the safety of the Ark and for receiving favour of Allah. In the centre of the plate there is a drawing of palm shape on which some words of ancient "Saamaani" Language are written.
Mr. N. F. Max, expert ancient languages Britain (Manchester), has translated the words written on the wooden plate, in English as follows:
"O my GOD, my helper keep my hands with mercy
And with your Holy bodies Muhammad, Ali, Fatima, Hassan, Hussain ('a)
They are all Biggest and Honourable
The world was Established for them
Help me by their names
You can reform the Right"

People were surprised to learn these writing. They were surprised as to how this particular plate after centuries of exposition to nature did not decompose and maintained its form. The plate is still preserved at the Centre of Fossils Research, Moscow, Russia.

IF you ever have a chance to visit the Soviet Union, you would be able to see the actual plate, and it will increase your faith in "Ahel-al-Beit"
The translation was documented in the following newspapers:

1. Weekly Mirror, UK Dec28,1953
2. Star of Britain, London Jan1954
3. Manchester Sunlight , Manchester jan 23,1954
4. London weekly Mirror, Feb 1, 1954
5. Bathrah Najaf, Iraq Feb 2,1954
6. Al-Huda, Cairo, Mar 31,1954
Taken from the book: Ellia-light, Knowledge, and truth by Sheikh Uddin honorary editor, Lahore. 101769 and by Hakeem Syed Mahmood Gailaini.

Response: One cannot claim to have found something that is a piece of something that was never seen. That is like saying someone found the key chain of a leprechaun. Thus the story is fiction.

Brother, even if I accept your reasoning, the conclusion will be:
"The story might be fiction" NOT "The story is fiction"
Yassine
Posts: 2,617
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2015 9:38:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/18/2015 8:02:17 PM, shalal12 wrote:

as-Salamo'alaykom,

You even dont bother yourself to do research.

- Research of what?

Religion in your idea IS your books.

- Don't be so sure.

Religion in my idea, covers today's science and political movements.

- In what sense?

I don't remember asking you to criticize Uncung. You have a bitter language which is NOT suitable for a Muslim.

- Recognising ignorance is not bitter language, it never was. Only those who do not recognise their own ignorance find the label bitter.

I understand Uncung, he has his own beliefs as you do, though wrong.

- There is no such thing as absolutely right belief.

It's just a "hope" without any true effort!!

- Wat?!
Current Debates:

Islam is not a religion of peace vs. @ Lutonator:
* http://www.debate.org...
shalal12
Posts: 303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2015 9:17:57 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/18/2015 9:38:33 PM, Yassine wrote:
At 10/18/2015 8:02:17 PM, shalal12 wrote:

as-Salamo'alaykom,
Wa alayjom as-Salam wa rahmatollah

Religion in your idea IS your books.

- Don't be so sure.

Religion in my idea, covers today's science and political movements.

- In what sense?

I suppose we can talk about it.

I don't remember asking you to criticize Uncung. You have a bitter language which is NOT suitable for a Muslim.

- Recognising ignorance is not bitter language, it never was. Only those who do not recognise their own ignorance find the label bitter.

The problem is that I also call you an ignorant person. However, I don't have bitter language as you do. When you dont accept the sayings of your own books, I try my chance by above post.

I understand Uncung, he has his own beliefs as you do, though wrong.

- There is no such thing as absolutely right belief.

Yes, right. However, every question has a true answer. You may or may NOT be able to find the answer.
Uncung is a Sunni Muslim, he may listen to other Sunni's like you.

It's just a "hope" without any true effort!!

- Wat?!
Nice try.
Yassine
Posts: 2,617
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2015 9:47:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/19/2015 9:17:57 AM, shalal12 wrote:

I suppose we can talk about it.

- Go on.

The problem is that I also call you an ignorant person.

- Indeed, I am. I've never claimed otherwise.

However, I don't have bitter language as you do.

- I don't.

When you dont accept the sayings of your own books,

- I do, but not your false understanding of them.

I try my chance by above post.

- Which made it worse.

Yes, right. However, every question has a true answer.

- Depends on the question.

You may or may NOT be able to find the answer.

- Only prophets may, by the leave of Allah (swt).

Uncung is a Sunni Muslim, he may listen to other Sunni's like you.

- Point? Though, unfortunately he doesn't.

Nice try.

- Doesn't make it any better.
Current Debates:

Islam is not a religion of peace vs. @ Lutonator:
* http://www.debate.org...
Fatihah
Posts: 7,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2015 11:27:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/18/2015 8:05:01 PM, shalal12 wrote:

Response: One cannot claim to have found something that is a piece of something that was never seen. That is like saying someone found the key chain of a leprechaun. Thus the story is fiction.

Brother, even if I accept your reasoning, the conclusion will be:
"The story might be fiction" NOT "The story is fiction"

Response: If the result of "no logical evidence" equals "the story might be fiction", then using your own logic, there might be a real spider-man, Santa clause, and Tupac is alive in the Bahamas. In fact, your God "might be" a homosexual purple elephant. So your logic is invalid, as it makes anything possible.
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2015 11:57:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/19/2015 11:27:50 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 10/18/2015 8:05:01 PM, shalal12 wrote:

Response: One cannot claim to have found something that is a piece of something that was never seen. That is like saying someone found the key chain of a leprechaun. Thus the story is fiction.

Brother, even if I accept your reasoning, the conclusion will be:
"The story might be fiction" NOT "The story is fiction"

Response: If the result of "no logical evidence" equals "the story might be fiction", then using your own logic, there might be a real spider-man, Santa clause, and Tupac is alive in the Bahamas. In fact, your God "might be" a homosexual purple elephant. So your logic is invalid, as it makes anything possible.

Does your logic claim "children like sex", Fati?
shalal12
Posts: 303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2015 2:00:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/19/2015 11:27:50 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 10/18/2015 8:05:01 PM, shalal12 wrote:

Response: One cannot claim to have found something that is a piece of something that was never seen. That is like saying someone found the key chain of a leprechaun. Thus the story is fiction.

Brother, even if I accept your reasoning, the conclusion will be:
"The story might be fiction" NOT "The story is fiction"

Response: If the result of "no logical evidence" equals "the story might be fiction", then using your own logic, there might be a real spider-man, Santa clause, and Tupac is alive in the Bahamas. In fact, your God "might be" a homosexual purple elephant. So your logic is invalid, as it makes anything possible.

Come on brother! I provided sources. What do you mean by evidence? should I post the plate into your house?

Your examples are NOT comparable with this case.
shalal12
Posts: 303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2015 2:06:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/19/2015 9:47:50 AM, Yassine wrote:
At 10/19/2015 9:17:57 AM, shalal12 wrote:

I suppose we can talk about it.

- Go on.
Be patient!

The problem is that I also call you an ignorant person.

- Indeed, I am. I've never claimed otherwise.

However, I don't have bitter language as you do.

- I don't.

When you dont accept the sayings of your own books,

- I do, but not your false understanding of them.
You argue on Nass! The direct sayings.

I try my chance by above post.

- Which made it worse.
There was the possibility to get worse.


Uncung is a Sunni Muslim, he may listen to other Sunni's like you.

- Point? Though, unfortunately he doesn't.

Nice try.

- Doesn't make it any better.
How do you know?
Yassine
Posts: 2,617
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2015 4:41:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/19/2015 2:06:16 PM, shalal12 wrote:

You argue on Nass! The direct sayings.

- Your understanding of the Nas*.

There was the possibility to get worse.

- Wat?!

How do you know?

- I don't know. You answer "nice try" doesn't make you original statement is better!
Current Debates:

Islam is not a religion of peace vs. @ Lutonator:
* http://www.debate.org...
Dazz
Posts: 1,163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2015 5:30:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/17/2015 3:58:21 PM, shalal12 wrote:
Prophet Adam (pbuh) learns five names and uses them for forgiveness.
Prophet Noah (pbuh) uses five names on a plank and on nails to support his Ark.
Prophet Solomon (pbuh) makes a silver plank and asks them to help him.

paste "five names on the sacred wood plate on Noah's (A.S.) Ark" in google images

Translation of Noah's plank:
O my Lord, my helper! Keep my hand with mercy and with your Holy Bodies, Mohammed, Alia, Fatima, Shabbar (Hassan) , and Shabbir (Hussain). They are all biggest and honorable. The world established for them Help me by their names. You can return to right



The Sacred Wood Plate on Noah's (A.S.) Ark

This sacred wooden plate was hanging in Noah's ('a) ark. It contains the Vicegerent: Muhammad, Ali, Fatima, Hassan, Hussain ('a).

Noah pleaded to them for help during the great flood. It is written in the ancient Saamaani language.

During the month of July 1951, a team of Russian experts, were surveying the valley of Kaat. Perhaps they were busy in finding a new mine. They noticed a few pieces of rotten wood at a place. The group officer started digging the place. To his surprise he found heaps of woods pressed there under the earth. Experts by observing a few layers speculated that these woods are extra ordinary and possess obscure mystery. They excavated the place with deep interest. They found quite a good amount of wood and many other things. They also found a long rectangular wooden plate. The experts were surprised to observe that this particular plate and measuring 14 x 10 inches was in far better condition among other wood which were on the verge of decomposition due to aging. After investigation at the end of 1952 experts came to the conclusion that this particular plate to the Noah Ark which had rested on the peak of mount CALFF (JUDY, Soorah Hood). And the plate, on which a few words of some ancient language were inscribed, was fixed on the Ark.

After it was proven that woods found in the excavation are that of the Noah's Ark, the curiosity as to what is written on the wooden plate was aroused. A board of experts was appointed by Russian Government under its research department to investigate the language of the wooden plate. The board started its work from 27 Feb 1953. Following were the member of this board:

1. Prof Solonon Macow University.
2. Prof Ifa Han Kheeno, Lu Lu Han College China.
3. Mr. Mishaou Lu Farug, officer I/C fossils.
4. Mr. Taumol Goru, teacher, Cafezud college.
5. Prof De Pakan, Lenin Insititute.
6. Mr. M. Ahmed Colad, Zitcomen research association
7. Major Cottor, Stallin College.

So these 7 experts after 8 months of research came to the conclusion that this plate was of the wood used in making Noah"s Ark and that the Prophet Noah had put this plate on his Ark for the safety of the Ark and for receiving favour of Allah. In the centre of the plate there is a drawing of palm shape on which some words of ancient "Saamaani" Language are written.
Mr. N. F. Max, expert ancient languages Britain (Manchester), has translated the words written on the wooden plate, in English as follows:
"O my GOD, my helper keep my hands with mercy
And with your Holy bodies Muhammad, Ali, Fatima, Hassan, Hussain ('a)
They are all Biggest and Honourable
The world was Established for them
Help me by their names
You can reform the Right"

People were surprised to learn these writing. They were surprised as to how this particular plate after centuries of exposition to nature did not decompose and maintained its form. The plate is still preserved at the Centre of Fossils Research, Moscow, Russia.

IF you ever have a chance to visit the Soviet Union, you would be able to see the actual plate, and it will increase your faith in "Ahel-al-Beit"
The translation was documented in the following newspapers:

1. Weekly Mirror, UK Dec28,1953
2. Star of Britain, London Jan1954
3. Manchester Sunlight , Manchester jan 23,1954
4. London weekly Mirror, Feb 1, 1954
5. Bathrah Najaf, Iraq Feb 2,1954
6. Al-Huda, Cairo, Mar 31,1954
Taken from the book: Ellia-light, Knowledge, and truth by Sheikh Uddin honorary editor, Lahore. 101769 and by Hakeem Syed Mahmood Gailaini.

Being a Muslim, to Love Ahl-e-Bait At'har, I don't need any other reasoning than the one that they're Ahl-e-Bait.
Remove the "I want", remainder is the "peace". ~Al-Ghazali~
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~
Fatihah
Posts: 7,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2015 9:24:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/19/2015 2:00:54 PM, shalal12 wrote:


Come on brother! I provided sources. What do you mean by evidence? should I post the plate into your house?

Your examples are NOT comparable with this case.

Response: And your sources claim to have found something that is a piece of something that was never seen. That is like saying someone found the key chain of a leprechaun. So your argument is invalid.
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2015 6:45:03 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/19/2015 9:24:30 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 10/19/2015 2:00:54 PM, shalal12 wrote:


Come on brother! I provided sources. What do you mean by evidence? should I post the plate into your house?

Your examples are NOT comparable with this case.

Response: And your sources claim to have found something that is a piece of something that was never seen. That is like saying someone found the key chain of a leprechaun. So your argument is invalid.

Where are YOUR sources, Fati, for claiming "children like sex"?
GrittyWorm
Posts: 1,566
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2015 11:09:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/17/2015 4:11:28 PM, uncung wrote:
At 10/17/2015 4:08:22 PM, shalal12 wrote:
At 10/17/2015 4:03:01 PM, uncung wrote:
And? what should we do know?

Salam

Brother you have so many new options

1. You can stop blaming Shia Muslims for asking Ahl-al Bayt for help. Asking Ahl-al Bayt to help, has nothing to do with Shirk. We ask Allah to help and ask help from the ones who have been given authorities by Allah.

2....

You are not my brother since you are not a muslim.
I respect Shia religion just like I respect Hindu, Sikh, Jews and so on. You may worship whoever you want besides Allah. Christians also worship Jesus besides Allah, for instance.

Allah doesn't exist.
uncung
Posts: 3,433
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2015 3:53:51 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/20/2015 11:09:17 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:
At 10/17/2015 4:11:28 PM, uncung wrote:
At 10/17/2015 4:08:22 PM, shalal12 wrote:
At 10/17/2015 4:03:01 PM, uncung wrote:
And? what should we do know?

Salam

Brother you have so many new options

1. You can stop blaming Shia Muslims for asking Ahl-al Bayt for help. Asking Ahl-al Bayt to help, has nothing to do with Shirk. We ask Allah to help and ask help from the ones who have been given authorities by Allah.

2....

You are not my brother since you are not a muslim.
I respect Shia religion just like I respect Hindu, Sikh, Jews and so on. You may worship whoever you want besides Allah. Christians also worship Jesus besides Allah, for instance.

Allah doesn't exist.

Prove it.