Total Posts:134|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Is God in All?

Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2015 10:40:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Eph 4:6
One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

The above scripture implies that God is in ALL things and ALL people.

Do you believe that?

If so, what exactly do ALL things have in common?
If you figure out what is in and through ALL, you will have discovered God.

I suggest it is atoms.

All things are made of atoms.
tstor
Posts: 1,467
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2015 2:27:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/17/2015 10:40:15 PM, Skyangel wrote:
Eph 4:6
One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

The above scripture implies that God is in ALL things and ALL people.

Do you believe that?

If so, what exactly do ALL things have in common?
If you figure out what is in and through ALL, you will have discovered God.

I suggest it is atoms.

All things are made of atoms.
I agree, but I would like to add that all people have the image of God.
"The afternoon came down as imperceptibly as age comes to a happy man. A little gold entered into the sunlight. The bay became bluer and dimpled with shore-wind ripples. Those lonely fishermen who believe that the fish bite at high tide left their rocks, and their places were taken by others, who were convinced that the fish bite at low tide." (John Steinbeck; Tortilla Flat, 1935)
true_spirit
Posts: 3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2015 3:16:55 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/17/2015 10:40:15 PM, Skyangel wrote:
Eph 4:6
One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

The above scripture implies that God is in ALL things and ALL people.

Do you believe that?

If so, what exactly do ALL things have in common?
If you figure out what is in and through ALL, you will have discovered God.

I suggest it is atoms.

All things are made of atoms. : :

God's thoughts are much deeper than atoms.

Psalm 92
5: How great are thy works, O LORD! Thy thoughts are very deep!
6: The dull man cannot know, the stupid cannot understand this:
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2015 10:44:04 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/18/2015 2:27:31 AM, tstor wrote:
At 10/17/2015 10:40:15 PM, Skyangel wrote:
Eph 4:6
One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

The above scripture implies that God is in ALL things and ALL people.

Do you believe that?

If so, what exactly do ALL things have in common?
If you figure out what is in and through ALL, you will have discovered God.

I suggest it is atoms.

All things are made of atoms.
I agree, but I would like to add that all people have the image of God.

What exactly do you perceive as the image of God? Can you describe it?
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2015 12:09:04 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Life was and is and is to come.
Love was and is and is to come.
Light was and is and is to come.
Time was and is and is to come.

There is a finite aspect and also an infinite aspect to ALL.

The old passes away and is always replaced with the new in the great cycles of Mother Nature.
Electric-Eccentric
Posts: 1,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2015 3:59:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
the honest & proper words and descriptions are not allowed to be as they are words and descriptions that are not vague, subjective or confused as they are not of the superstitious realm, nature, concept and such.

Most are confused in a confused world as that is what lazy daydreamers prefer.

WHY grow up first or even at all is what the childish peter pan/disney mindset asks.

deceptions & lies called good.

make believe and pretend reality where the honest truth is not welcome as it just gets in the way of childish thoughts and lazy thinking concepts.

why do I write this if I already know that most that read it will find it offensive or require believing that it is just the ravings of a mad man,

much like that Jesus character was viewed by the rich & famous and their many butt kissing wanna bees.

I don't require a make believe and pretend invisible God or made up scientific theories to be most overly wonderful and then some.

and teasing the snoddlers around here is what a god such as I AM can do or not do as it is my free will choice to do my own personal thinking and be responsible for myself.

I could blame YOU and say that YOU BEG, pray and ask to be teased.

but I wouldn't do that, as that is childish and immature thinking and action...
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
Outplayz
Posts: 1,266
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2015 10:50:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/23/2015 12:09:04 AM, Skyangel wrote:
Life was and is and is to come.
Love was and is and is to come.
Light was and is and is to come.
Time was and is and is to come.

There is a finite aspect and also an infinite aspect to ALL.

The old passes away and is always replaced with the new in the great cycles of Mother Nature.

I do not think "god" is in all ... I think there are "gods." However, you can say there is a mother to the children. The "gods" are like earth setting a platform for us to live, but we still have parents... which are also a form of "gods."

I put the word "god" in quotation marks bc i don't mean the definition given Biblically... My definition is an immortal intelligence; therefore we are all this god and our power is in proportion to our maturity/intelligence. We were all at one point just a thought... this was born from a thought before, and a thought before... separate and miles away from the original consciousness that became self aware. Free will was created for separation, for that is how you create love.
Outplayz
Posts: 1,266
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2015 11:11:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/23/2015 3:59:40 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

You never reply, so i guess i'll just make statements. Sorry if i didn't see some your way, you speak poetically.

the honest & proper words and descriptions are not allowed to be as they are words and descriptions that are not vague, subjective or confused as they are not of the superstitious realm, nature, concept and such.

Words do have no meaning, but our thoughts are superstitious realms.

Most are confused in a confused world as that is what lazy daydreamers prefer.

But is not the confusion hope? This hope has created many beautiful things. The lazy part i agree... people should be more accountable, they should take pride that they are in control and don't have to relinquish this control to the wolves that want to feed.

WHY grow up first or even at all is what the childish peter pan/disney mindset asks.

Growing up is getting assimilated into this world... a "human experience." We are most wise of our immortality in our youth... I use to play star wars in my head before i knew my love of fantasy... or knew the definition.

deceptions & lies called good.

It becomes a deception once your mind is infiltrated by another... the way immortals love waging war.

make believe and pretend reality where the honest truth is not welcome as it just gets in the way of childish thoughts and lazy thinking concepts.

It may be childish thoughts to you... hence, you are not that character. If you try to convert one to your truth, you are on thin ice with devils feet. Everyone deserves to let their imagination be free to whatever character they choose.

why do I write this if I already know that most that read it will find it offensive or require believing that it is just the ravings of a mad man,

It is not mad, it shows your creativity which has opened my imagination.

much like that Jesus character was viewed by the rich & famous and their many butt kissing wanna bees.

Of course the one in power will be looked at like a crow hovering its pray by the aspiring raven.

I don't require a make believe and pretend invisible God or made up scientific theories to be most overly wonderful and then some.

Of course, all you need is the hope of your own definition of paradise.

and teasing the snoddlers around here is what a god such as I AM can do or not do as it is my free will choice to do my own personal thinking and be responsible for myself.

A god of poetic clarity.

I could blame YOU and say that YOU BEG, pray and ask to be teased.

I've never bowed down to any other "god," yet i'd want to visit your castle amicably.

but I wouldn't do that, as that is childish and immature thinking and action...

Yes... the world is spirituality immature... We must wake them up, only bc that would be one step closer to respecting the paradise we are in.
lotsoffun
Posts: 1,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2015 1:34:12 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/17/2015 10:40:15 PM, Skyangel wrote:
Eph 4:6
One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

The above scripture implies that God is in ALL things and ALL people.

Do you believe that?

If so, what exactly do ALL things have in common?
If you figure out what is in and through ALL, you will have discovered God.

I suggest it is atoms.

All things are made of atoms.

We are all connected as one. Everything is of the God mind. When separation occurs, it is an illusion, although it might seem real. We are all parts of the creator. Religion fails when it states that we are separate. This is the root of all of our problems. When the fallen ones fell from heaven, it was really a belief that they could go it alone, separate from the creator, so they don't have access to God's light. They can turn around and move back to the creator, but their illusion is most often too great. Jesus was trying to tell us about our oneness with the creator and the illusion of duality that we live in.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2015 3:50:14 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/23/2015 10:50:26 PM, Outplayz wrote:
At 10/23/2015 12:09:04 AM, Skyangel wrote:
Life was and is and is to come.
Love was and is and is to come.
Light was and is and is to come.
Time was and is and is to come.

There is a finite aspect and also an infinite aspect to ALL.

The old passes away and is always replaced with the new in the great cycles of Mother Nature.

I do not think "god" is in all ... I think there are "gods." However, you can say there is a mother to the children. The "gods" are like earth setting a platform for us to live, but we still have parents... which are also a form of "gods."

I put the word "god" in quotation marks bc i don't mean the definition given Biblically... My definition is an immortal intelligence; therefore we are all this god and our power is in proportion to our maturity/intelligence. We were all at one point just a thought... this was born from a thought before, and a thought before... separate and miles away from the original consciousness that became self aware. Free will was created for separation, for that is how you create love.

There is no single definition given biblically. The bible is open to human interpretation anyway.

What makes you think an original consciousness existed anywhere at any time and became self aware?

Your opinions are noted but make no sense to me so far. You sound like you would agree with Brad who thinks we are nothing but the thoughts of some supernatural entity.
Outplayz
Posts: 1,266
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2015 4:19:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/24/2015 3:50:14 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 10/23/2015 10:50:26 PM, Outplayz wrote:
At 10/23/2015 12:09:04 AM, Skyangel wrote:
Life was and is and is to come.
Love was and is and is to come.
Light was and is and is to come.
Time was and is and is to come.

There is a finite aspect and also an infinite aspect to ALL.

The old passes away and is always replaced with the new in the great cycles of Mother Nature.

I do not think "god" is in all ... I think there are "gods." However, you can say there is a mother to the children. The "gods" are like earth setting a platform for us to live, but we still have parents... which are also a form of "gods."

I put the word "god" in quotation marks bc i don't mean the definition given Biblically... My definition is an immortal intelligence; therefore we are all this god and our power is in proportion to our maturity/intelligence. We were all at one point just a thought... this was born from a thought before, and a thought before... separate and miles away from the original consciousness that became self aware. Free will was created for separation, for that is how you create love.

There is no single definition given biblically. The bible is open to human interpretation anyway.

What i mean is the omnipresent omniscient omnipotent part.

What makes you think an original consciousness existed anywhere at any time and became self aware?

This of course takes a leap of logic on my part, but it is what makes the most sense to me; so in the end, it is my speculation. Look at how humans evolved, i think it is correlative on a grander scale.

Your opinions are noted but make no sense to me so far. You sound like you would agree with Brad who thinks we are nothing but the thoughts of some supernatural entity.

I have heard his beliefs and i do not agree. The only thing that can be similar is that i think this is just one reality out of many. I think we are all immortal. There is no "one" special immortal. There are powerful ones and weaker ones... again, correlative to reality. I believe the immortal stage has a different awareness, so that makes me my own higher power; as in i believe we are all "gods" (Immortals) 'currently' living a human experience.

Who created realities? Maybe the first intelligence's that thought of realities... once a thought is created; it is created on the grander scale. My leap of logic is that consciousness or intelligence has been around and evolving for billions...actually an unfathomable amount of years. How many souls (immortals) are there... i think it is finite; yet infinite number. A character to play all realities. I believe in multiverses... actually i don't know bc a single universe could make sense too; the end of our universe is the start of a new reality times infinity. My views are very observational to what we are as humans; yet mortality is living an experience. Why do i want to advocate my view as the first choice in spirituality... bc, it makes people accountable. You are your own god in my view; your own higher power. What ever you do is what you do as the character you are. What are the implications? That we are what we create. If we have thought it; it lives in this reality. It makes sense to me, bc if i had to think spiritually, this seems like the most likely outcome. Why would it be any different than who i am now in regards to choices or what i imagine? Not only that, it would bring hope back to spirituality. That you can have the euphoric paradise "you" seek. Whatever the definition.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2015 4:21:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/24/2015 1:34:12 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 10/17/2015 10:40:15 PM, Skyangel wrote:
Eph 4:6
One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

The above scripture implies that God is in ALL things and ALL people.

Do you believe that?

If so, what exactly do ALL things have in common?
If you figure out what is in and through ALL, you will have discovered God.

I suggest it is atoms.

All things are made of atoms.

We are all connected as one. Everything is of the God mind. When separation occurs, it is an illusion, although it might seem real. We are all parts of the creator. Religion fails when it states that we are separate. This is the root of all of our problems. When the fallen ones fell from heaven, it was really a belief that they could go it alone, separate from the creator, so they don't have access to God's light. They can turn around and move back to the creator, but their illusion is most often too great. Jesus was trying to tell us about our oneness with the creator and the illusion of duality that we live in.

Separation is not an illusion to me. It is as real as the separation between life and death, light and darkness, front and back, up and down, right and left, knowledge and ignorance, etc. Opposites obviously exist and are separated by their very nature. Yet at the same time opposites attract and are connected to one another like magnetic poles in spite of being on opposite ends of the "magnet".

Life and death are separate yet connected as one life.
Light and darkness are separate yet connected as one day.
It is possible to live in the light ( understanding) or live in darkness ( ignorance), or to live partially in both but as soon as you understand both sides are part of the whole, you also understand the whole and know why knowledge and intelligence is a growing progressive thing.

No one fell from a location called heaven or fell out of step or out of agreement or out of obedience with any creator person.
To "fall" from anything at all, one needs to have a "height" to fall from or an obstacle to fall over.
That "height" is metaphorically a man made standard, moral, code or law set by society. It is humans who create goals, standards, laws, morals, etc. They are not created by any invisible supernatural gods.
Life itself is the creator of Life in reality.
There is no single supernatural entity that created anything. All such entities are mythical.
However, you need the Light of Life to comprehend that Truth.
People lost in the fantasy of worshiping a mythical character refuse to believe or understand that all invisible supernatural characters are mythical. The immature want to believe all gods are mythical except the one they worship.
The children need their security blankie to hang on to, otherwise they think they have nothing left, no hope, no faith, nothing to look forward to. etc. That is why most refuse to put away their childish gods. They rely on their invisible supernatural friends to give them hope even if it is a false hope.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2015 5:05:26 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/24/2015 4:19:50 AM, Outplayz wrote:
At 10/24/2015 3:50:14 AM, Skyangel wrote:

There is no single definition given biblically. The bible is open to human interpretation anyway.

What i mean is the omnipresent omniscient omnipotent part.

Do you realize those words cannot even be found in the bible?
They are human concepts and interpretations of biblical ideas and principals which were all created by humans in the first place.

What makes you think an original consciousness existed anywhere at any time and became self aware?

This of course takes a leap of logic on my part, but it is what makes the most sense to me; so in the end, it is my speculation. Look at how humans evolved, i think it is correlative on a grander scale.

I would call it a leap of imagination, not a leap of any logic since there is no logic in it.
Logic tells me life in general is an infinitely regressive cycle without any beginning. That is what makes life in general eternal. Life comes from Life which comes from Life which comes from Life.............. A general infinite regress. That is what makes the most sense. There is no beginning point to a general infinite regressive cycle. Any single life form that has ever existed had to come from the Life before it.
The mentality which insists there must be a beginning point to an infinitely regressive cycle is a mentality which obviously cannot comprehend the infinite nature of the cycle. I would call that an immature mind which cannot comprehend that some things are simply eternal, without beginning or end.

Your opinions are noted but make no sense to me so far. You sound like you would agree with Brad who thinks we are nothing but the thoughts of some supernatural entity.

I have heard his beliefs and i do not agree. The only thing that can be similar is that i think this is just one reality out of many. I think we are all immortal. There is no "one" special immortal. There are powerful ones and weaker ones... again, correlative to reality. I believe the immortal stage has a different awareness, so that makes me my own higher power; as in i believe we are all "gods" (Immortals) 'currently' living a human experience.

We are immortal only in the sense that we are all energy which cannot be created or destroyed but we simply change form as we go through the various stages of life and death.

Who created realities? Maybe the first intelligence's that thought of realities... once a thought is created; it is created on the grander scale. My leap of logic is that consciousness or intelligence has been around and evolving for billions...actually an unfathomable amount of years. How many souls (immortals) are there... i think it is finite; yet infinite number. A character to play all realities. I believe in multiverses... actually i don't know bc a single universe could make sense too; the end of our universe is the start of a new reality times infinity. My views are very observational to what we are as humans; yet mortality is living an experience. Why do i want to advocate my view as the first choice in spirituality... bc, it makes people accountable. You are your own god in my view; your own higher power. What ever you do is what you do as the character you are. What are the implications? That we are what we create. If we have thought it; it lives in this reality. It makes sense to me, bc if i had to think spiritually, this seems like the most likely outcome. Why would it be any different than who i am now in regards to choices or what i imagine? Not only that, it would bring hope back to spirituality. That you can have the euphoric paradise "you" seek. Whatever the definition.

Reality itself creates reality. It is not a "Who" but a "What".
Life is "the thing" ( who, what , when, where and why ) that creates Life, created Life and always will create Life.
There is no "first" of anything in the grand scheme of eternity which is infinite. The reason is because the cycle is an infinite regress. I am sure you can manage to comprehend that principle if you really put your mind to it.
Intelligence obviously exists but seems very rare in most humans.
Most are stuck in the mindset that the whole universe had to have a beginning point in time and space.
Whether their belief is based in religion or science is irrelevant to the fact that the mindset of "Once upon a time there was nothing and then something happened to create the beginning of the universe and time", is much the same.

I agree we are all our own gods and we all make up the corporate body of God which includes all opposites, making God (Life) an ironic paradox and self made contradiction which cannot live without dying and cannot die without living.
Life is what we make it.
Humans on Earth have made human life on Earth what it is and will continue to do so.
We are all accountable to our future generations for what we pass down to them.

Self deceived people cannot pass down anything but their own self deceptions.

It is up to humans to create the paradise they want the Earth to be. No superhuman person is going to arrive from "the sky" to do it for us.
Outplayz
Posts: 1,266
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2015 5:58:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/24/2015 5:05:26 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 10/24/2015 4:19:50 AM, Outplayz wrote:
At 10/24/2015 3:50:14 AM, Skyangel wrote:

Do you realize those words cannot even be found in the bible?

One of many reasons i don't believe it.

The mentality which insists there must be a beginning point to an infinitely regressive cycle is a mentality which obviously cannot comprehend the infinite nature of the cycle. I would call that an immature mind which cannot comprehend that some things are simply eternal, without beginning or end.

So... the universe has always existed or atoms? are you talking about the building blocks of life being eternal? I see how the cycle is infinite, but i think things were put in play to have this universe or more specifically; our existence in this space.

We are immortal only in the sense that we are all energy which cannot be created or destroyed but we simply change form as we go through the various stages of life and death.

Change into what form? I am suggesting this "released" form is your higher power.

Reality itself creates reality. It is not a "Who" but a "What".

I don't follow? Maybe it's the semantics going on in my head. I mean the reality that is created by us. This reality is one of many that is created in different ways. I don't know if you remember my "video game" analogies. I said how there can be one game that has rules and play styles, but that doesn't mean there are not other games. The console being synonymous to space that give the platform.

Life is "the thing" ( who, what , when, where and why ) that creates Life, created Life and always will create Life.

Yes... wouldn't that be a wise choice? If consciousness is immortal and wants to live experiences as a mortal, that is what is necessary. Life, however, didn't become life until it noticed the definition. Think of all the beauty that would come from first learning about life if you were an evolving consciousness.

There is no "first" of anything in the grand scheme of eternity which is infinite. The reason is because the cycle is an infinite regress. I am sure you can manage to comprehend that principle if you really put your mind to it.

I can say the same thing about an immortal consciousness. It is infinitely regressing... However, i think it has power over this regression.

Intelligence obviously exists but seems very rare in most humans.

Whether it is rare or not is an opinion; which i hold as well... Thinking the word rare is interesting in and of itself. It's hard for me to write what i am thinking, but imagine if you were able to create another. Would you continually create a mirror image or opposites? Whatever character a person happens to be, that is what they are... Just like a movie has characters to tell the story; they cannot go beyond their role.

Most are stuck in the mindset that the whole universe had to have a beginning point in time and space.

Space has always been. I don't believe in time bc i think that just means going forward; which the first (i say first similar to the first human, so not necessarily first) self aware consciousness realized it was doing.

Whether their belief is based in religion or science is irrelevant to the fact that the mindset of "Once upon a time there was nothing and then something happened to create the beginning of the universe and time", is much the same.

I have never had a problem with the stories bc it shows me human creativity and imagination... The "dominion" part is childish in my eyes... immature. And, for people to believe they are helping others by forcing or wanting acknowledgment is the poison.

I agree we are all our own gods and we all make up the corporate body of God which includes all opposites, making God (Life) an ironic paradox and self made contradiction which cannot live without dying and cannot die without living.

I believe that too, except i believe there is more than one "god" (corporate bodies).

Life is what we make it.
Humans on Earth have made human life on Earth what it is and will continue to do so.
We are all accountable to our future generations for what we pass down to them.

Self deceived people cannot pass down anything but their own self deceptions.

It is up to humans to create the paradise they want the Earth to be. No superhuman person is going to arrive from "the sky" to do it for us.

If i agree on every point or not with you; i will always agree with your humanistic nature. Just remember though... belief that we are more than human is deep-rooted. I am just trying to think of the platform that fits spiritually.
lotsoffun
Posts: 1,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2015 2:35:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
No one fell from a location called heaven or fell out of step or out of agreement or out of obedience with any creator person.
To "fall" from anything at all, one needs to have a "height" to fall from or an obstacle to fall over.


It's a metaphor for taking on the illusion of separation from the creator. None of this can be explained for our human minds to comprehend. I don't purport to understand it fully. I can only relate what I believe at this point in my life. when you earnestly search for the truth you are directed to many different sources of information. One is given only what they are ready to absorb. Any person who is truly searching for truth will tell you that "the more you know, the more you find out you don't know"
GrittyWorm
Posts: 1,566
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2015 3:00:11 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/17/2015 10:40:15 PM, Skyangel wrote:
Eph 4:6
One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

The above scripture implies that God is in ALL things and ALL people.

Do you believe that?

If so, what exactly do ALL things have in common?
If you figure out what is in and through ALL, you will have discovered God.

I suggest it is atoms.

All things are made of atoms.

We were made from atom? Isn't that Cain and Able's dad? Atom=Adam [giggle]
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2015 5:12:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/24/2015 5:58:50 AM, Outplayz wrote:
At 10/24/2015 5:05:26 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 10/24/2015 4:19:50 AM, Outplayz wrote:
At 10/24/2015 3:50:14 AM, Skyangel wrote:

Do you realize those words cannot even be found in the bible?

One of many reasons i don't believe it.

Then why refer to anything omniscient, omnipresent, etc if you don't believe it?

The mentality which insists there must be a beginning point to an infinitely regressive cycle is a mentality which obviously cannot comprehend the infinite nature of the cycle. I would call that an immature mind which cannot comprehend that some things are simply eternal, without beginning or end.

So... the universe has always existed or atoms? are you talking about the building blocks of life being eternal? I see how the cycle is infinite, but i think things were put in play to have this universe or more specifically; our existence in this space.

If energy cannot be created or destroyed, there is no reason to believe it has not always existed in its many forms and always gone through the same cycles in principle. If a cycle is infinite, it is eternal, it has no beginning or end. Energy has no beginning or end since it cannot be created or destroyed. That makes it eternal.
Nothing was "put into play" by anyone or anything. Energy simply recycles itself through all kinds of cycles. Life reproduces life. "X" reproduces "X". It is all part of the recycling process.

We are immortal only in the sense that we are all energy which cannot be created or destroyed but we simply change form as we go through the various stages of life and death.

Change into what form? I am suggesting this "released" form is your higher power.

Energy in an invisible state.

Reality itself creates reality. It is not a "Who" but a "What".

I don't follow? Maybe it's the semantics going on in my head. I mean the reality that is created by us. This reality is one of many that is created in different ways. I don't know if you remember my "video game" analogies. I said how there can be one game that has rules and play styles, but that doesn't mean there are not other games. The console being synonymous to space that give the platform.

Your mind is obviously in game mode. When you stop playing games in your head you might follow what I am trying to get across.

Life is "the thing" ( who, what , when, where and why ) that creates Life, created Life and always will create Life.

Yes... wouldn't that be a wise choice? If consciousness is immortal and wants to live experiences as a mortal, that is what is necessary. Life, however, didn't become life until it noticed the definition. Think of all the beauty that would come from first learning about life if you were an evolving consciousness.

You are speaking nonsense again. Life is life regardless of whether the life form notices anything or not. Plants are life forms. What do you think they notice? Do you think they are not life because they have no definition of themselves? It is humans that create definitions of things in order to communicate with each other. No other life form creates definitions. They simply are what they are regardless of how humans define and categorize them.

There is no "first" of anything in the grand scheme of eternity which is infinite. The reason is because the cycle is an infinite regress. I am sure you can manage to comprehend that principle if you really put your mind to it.

I can say the same thing about an immortal consciousness. It is infinitely regressing... However, i think it has power over this regression.

I don't think you understood what I said. Human consciousness is simply part of human life. The infinite regress applies to the cycles of all life which include all aspects of life. Consciousness is not separate from life.

Intelligence obviously exists but seems very rare in most humans.

Whether it is rare or not is an opinion; which i hold as well... Thinking the word rare is interesting in and of itself. It's hard for me to write what i am thinking, but imagine if you were able to create another. Would you continually create a mirror image or opposites? Whatever character a person happens to be, that is what they are... Just like a movie has characters to tell the story; they cannot go beyond their role.

Humans are able to create other humans through the process of reproduction and each one is unique. Yet all are created in the image of humans.
If you don't want to go beyond the role of a character who is stuck in fantasy land, you never will. If you want to grow and gain knowledge and understanding, you will because you will make the effort to do so. You can do whatever you want to do. To believe you are stuck in some role like a movie character who must follow a prewritten script and can't change anything, is a self deception. Life is what you make it and you can be what you want to be. People can change if they want to change.

Most are stuck in the mindset that the whole universe had to have a beginning point in time and space.

Space has always been. I don't believe in time bc i think that just means going forward; which the first (i say first similar to the first human, so not necessarily first) self aware consciousness realized it was doing.

There is no such thing as a first human or first self aware consciousness. That is a human fantasy and fiction which leads people astray. I am trying to explain to you that some things are simply infinite and eternal. That means they have no beginning or end which also means there is no actual first or last in the grand scheme of things. You don't seem to comprehend that principle. You keep harping on about the thing that came first.
Energy has always been. There is no such thing as the first energy. Human self awareness is simply part of human energy and life.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2015 5:25:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/24/2015 5:58:50 AM, Outplayz wrote:
At 10/24/2015 5:05:26 AM, Skyangel wrote:

Whether their belief is based in religion or science is irrelevant to the fact that the mindset of "Once upon a time there was nothing and then something happened to create the beginning of the universe and time", is much the same.

I have never had a problem with the stories bc it shows me human creativity and imagination... The "dominion" part is childish in my eyes... immature. And, for people to believe they are helping others by forcing or wanting acknowledgment is the poison.

Humans are definitely very creative and imaginative in the science as well as religious fields.

I agree we are all our own gods and we all make up the corporate body of God which includes all opposites, making God (Life) an ironic paradox and self made contradiction which cannot live without dying and cannot die without living.

I believe that too, except i believe there is more than one "god" (corporate bodies).

Sure, a body of plants, a body of insects, a body of animals, a body of bacteria, etc, etc. All are in charge of their own cycles and reproductive systems. However they all make up the general body of Life.

Life is what we make it.
Humans on Earth have made human life on Earth what it is and will continue to do so.
We are all accountable to our future generations for what we pass down to them.

Self deceived people cannot pass down anything but their own self deceptions.

It is up to humans to create the paradise they want the Earth to be. No superhuman person is going to arrive from "the sky" to do it for us.

If i agree on every point or not with you; i will always agree with your humanistic nature. Just remember though... belief that we are more than human is deep-rooted. I am just trying to think of the platform that fits spiritually.

How can a human be more than human? Flesh and spirit, physical reality and imagination is all part of humanity. We are physical and also mental creatures, motivated by our own thoughts, feelings and intuitions. That does not make us anything more than human.
We are either intelligent humans or stupid ones.
Thinking you are more than human is a self deception. Spirit is part of being human not something separate or more than human.
Spirit is simply another word for energy, vibes, emotions, thoughts and other abstract invisible things in us like conscience and intuition etc.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2015 5:36:15 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/25/2015 2:35:31 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
No one fell from a location called heaven or fell out of step or out of agreement or out of obedience with any creator person.
To "fall" from anything at all, one needs to have a "height" to fall from or an obstacle to fall over.


It's a metaphor for taking on the illusion of separation from the creator. None of this can be explained for our human minds to comprehend. I don't purport to understand it fully. I can only relate what I believe at this point in my life. when you earnestly search for the truth you are directed to many different sources of information. One is given only what they are ready to absorb. Any person who is truly searching for truth will tell you that "the more you know, the more you find out you don't know"

Life is the creator. Death is the only thing that appears to separate humans from Life. However, in reality death is an intricate part of life so dead people are not really separate from life. They become food for other life forms and fertilizer for the ground.
I can explain and comprehend it. Why can't you ? Do you lack so much belief in your own intelligence that you want to believe some things are unexplainable just because you lack an explanation for them and don't understand them?
When you earnestly search for truth you will eventually find it and it is not unexplainable.
Knowing that we do not know some things only causes us to seek answers to the things we want answers for. Once you have an answer to a problem, the problem is no longer a problem and no longer an unsolvable mystery.
Ignorance and knowledge are simply two sides of the same coin.
TheAngelofPeace
Posts: 4
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2015 6:31:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/17/2015 10:40:15 PM, Skyangel wrote:
Eph 4:6
One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

The above scripture implies that God is in ALL things and ALL people.

Do you believe that?

If so, what exactly do ALL things have in common?
If you figure out what is in and through ALL, you will have discovered God.


When you stand in front of mirror and see your reflection, are you in/inside the mirror or is the mirror in/inside you?
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2015 10:21:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/25/2015 6:31:52 AM, TheAngelofPeace wrote:
At 10/17/2015 10:40:15 PM, Skyangel wrote:
Eph 4:6
One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

The above scripture implies that God is in ALL things and ALL people.

Do you believe that?

If so, what exactly do ALL things have in common?
If you figure out what is in and through ALL, you will have discovered God.


When you stand in front of mirror and see your reflection, are you in/inside the mirror or is the mirror in/inside you?

Both.
I am the mirror.
Outplayz
Posts: 1,266
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2015 11:42:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/25/2015 5:12:54 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 10/24/2015 5:58:50 AM, Outplayz wrote:
At 10/24/2015 5:05:26 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 10/24/2015 4:19:50 AM, Outplayz wrote:
At 10/24/2015 3:50:14 AM, Skyangel wrote:

Do you realize those words cannot even be found in the bible?

One of many reasons i don't believe it.

Then why refer to anything omniscient, omnipresent, etc if you don't believe it?

Never did. I was saying i don't believe in this idea of a god.

If energy cannot be created or destroyed, there is no reason to believe it has not always existed in its many forms and always gone through the same cycles in principle. If a cycle is infinite, it is eternal, it has no beginning or end. Energy has no beginning or end since it cannot be created or destroyed. That makes it eternal.

I am not trying to say i disagree with this, i actually see what you are saying and believe this is how our universe works; i've always thought you have the best explanation.

Nothing was "put into play" by anyone or anything. Energy simply recycles itself through all kinds of cycles. Life reproduces life. "X" reproduces "X". It is all part of the recycling process.

I'll get back to this point not to confuse anything bc i believe this statement and don't on other grounds.

We are immortal only in the sense that we are all energy which cannot be created or destroyed but we simply change form as we go through the various stages of life and death.

Change into what form? I am suggesting this "released" form is your higher power.

Energy in an invisible state.

Yes... yet, still i believe this energy is somewhat special.

Your mind is obviously in game mode. When you stop playing games in your head you might follow what I am trying to get across.

It's not that i don't understand you, it is actually the game mode that i understand as much as you understand your mode... it's funny, bc i can say the same things in regards to how you can't see it could work. I however understand why you don't see or choose not to see a fantasy way/idea, and it has to do with your definition of immaturity.

Energy has always been. There is no such thing as the first energy. Human self awareness is simply part of human energy and life.

Humans are definitely very creative and imaginative in the science as well as religious fields.

These are two things i also zealously believe. What i have noticed between how you see it compared to mine is really a small difference... the fantasy aspect. You just don't go there. I believe almost exactly the same, i just happen to take it further into fantasy. My only argument is that intelligence/consciousness/sentience, etc... has been around for a long time. This is why i say it is a leap of logic/imagination/whatever you wish to call it on my part, bc i believe there is another level we are not aware of. When i say i have a higher power... this higher power is not human. I will see through its eyes, but not the same i look through these eyes. I may be making fallacious correlations, but i see it. I am not taking away from anything you are saying... i am just saying there is a next level. Instead of only being food for the life on earth; i believe we are food for eternity. One proof i could think of would be what i said i will get back to earlier "put into play"... i would like it if there were more studies done on the idea of higher beings having the ability to manipulate this reality through the smallest means... i can't say this is true bc we haven't got there yet... i suspect there may be some interesting findings. It is however just an idea...Cool thing is it can also explain unexplained phenomena people say they go through.

How can a human be more than human? Flesh and spirit, physical reality and imagination is all part of humanity. We are physical and also mental creatures, motivated by our own thoughts, feelings and intuitions. That does not make us anything more than human.

This is what i mean, i agree 100%... we are nothing more than humans having a human experience... still doesn't mean we do not have another experience. Through these eyes i am human; what am i through another lens? Who knows... But, it will not be human. Unless, it is another world like this in which i will be called a human again.

We are either intelligent humans or stupid ones. Thinking you are more than human is a self deception. Spirit is part of being human not something separate or more than human.

I don't know if i am intelligent or not; i let others decide what they want. But saying fantasy is childish, immature, or stupid doesn't diminish its possibility. I think i have a little intelligence on this (who knows) but i can see how fantasy can logically work. It either stops at what you are saying or there is another level beyond our release (death). I have made sense of this other level in some ways... Yes... it is just creative imagination, bc i am a creative person...but, being able to think like this gives me a pause in regards to accepting this is the only truth there is; as in what we know.

Spirit is simply another word for energy, vibes, emotions, thoughts and other abstract invisible things in us like conscience and intuition etc.

Yes... and i believe we are all invisible thoughts living a specific experience (the only leap i am taking beyond your logic)... If you were an invisible thought (immortal) you would eventually want to live; eternity is frightening to a conscious being.

Our bodies are food for the life on earth; our imaginations are food for eternity. This is how i see it.
lotsoffun
Posts: 1,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2015 11:59:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/25/2015 5:36:15 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 10/25/2015 2:35:31 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
No one fell from a location called heaven or fell out of step or out of agreement or out of obedience with any creator person.
To "fall" from anything at all, one needs to have a "height" to fall from or an obstacle to fall over.


It's a metaphor for taking on the illusion of separation from the creator. None of this can be explained for our human minds to comprehend. I don't purport to understand it fully. I can only relate what I believe at this point in my life. when you earnestly search for the truth you are directed to many different sources of information. One is given only what they are ready to absorb. Any person who is truly searching for truth will tell you that "the more you know, the more you find out you don't know"

Life is the creator. Death is the only thing that appears to separate humans from Life. However, in reality death is an intricate part of life so dead people are not really separate from life. They become food for other life forms and fertilizer for the ground.
I can explain and comprehend it. Why can't you ? Do you lack so much belief in your own intelligence that you want to believe some things are unexplainable just because you lack an explanation for them and don't understand them?
When you earnestly search for truth you will eventually find it and it is not unexplainable.
Knowing that we do not know some things only causes us to seek answers to the things we want answers for. Once you have an answer to a problem, the problem is no longer a problem and no longer an unsolvable mystery.
Ignorance and knowledge are simply two sides of the same coin.

If you comprehend what I am saying you will understand that it is impossible to know everything. As one searches, new concepts are revealed. When one reaches for a higher state of consciousness it becomes humbling because knowledge is endless and the mysteries of God are endless. You sound arrogant. Learn some humility. You are on this planet to learn and certainly there is so much beyond this earth and this dimension.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2015 12:43:49 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/25/2015 11:42:38 PM, Outplayz wrote:
At 10/25/2015 5:12:54 AM, Skyangel wrote:

Energy has always been. There is no such thing as the first energy. Human self awareness is simply part of human energy and life.

Humans are definitely very creative and imaginative in the science as well as religious fields.

These are two things i also zealously believe. What i have noticed between how you see it compared to mine is really a small difference... the fantasy aspect. You just don't go there. I believe almost exactly the same, i just happen to take it further into fantasy. My only argument is that intelligence/consciousness/sentience, etc... has been around for a long time. This is why i say it is a leap of logic/imagination/whatever you wish to call it on my part, bc i believe there is another level we are not aware of. When i say i have a higher power... this higher power is not human. I will see through its eyes, but not the same i look through these eyes. I may be making fallacious correlations, but i see it. I am not taking away from anything you are saying... i am just saying there is a next level. Instead of only being food for the life on earth; i believe we are food for eternity. One proof i could think of would be what i said i will get back to earlier "put into play"... i would like it if there were more studies done on the idea of higher beings having the ability to manipulate this reality through the smallest means... i can't say this is true bc we haven't got there yet... i suspect there may be some interesting findings. It is however just an idea...Cool thing is it can also explain unexplained phenomena people say they go through.

How can a human be more than human? Flesh and spirit, physical reality and imagination is all part of humanity. We are physical and also mental creatures, motivated by our own thoughts, feelings and intuitions. That does not make us anything more than human.

This is what i mean, i agree 100%... we are nothing more than humans having a human experience... still doesn't mean we do not have another experience. Through these eyes i am human; what am i through another lens? Who knows... But, it will not be human. Unless, it is another world like this in which i will be called a human again.

It makes no difference how others perceive us regardless of whether they be other humans or animals or insects or aliens or other imaginary creatures. We are what we are regardless of how we are perceived by anyone or anything.
All things simply are what they are and do what they do and experience what they experience. Some are self aware and some obviously are not.

We are either intelligent humans or stupid ones. Thinking you are more than human is a self deception. Spirit is part of being human not something separate or more than human.

I don't know if i am intelligent or not; i let others decide what they want. But saying fantasy is childish, immature, or stupid doesn't diminish its possibility. I think i have a little intelligence on this (who knows) but i can see how fantasy can logically work. It either stops at what you are saying or there is another level beyond our release (death). I have made sense of this other level in some ways... Yes... it is just creative imagination, bc i am a creative person...but, being able to think like this gives me a pause in regards to accepting this is the only truth there is; as in what we know.


You are either lying to me or you are too stupid to know your own mind. Intelligent people know they are intelligent. The rest pretend to be humble and let others decide because they don't want to appear to be arrogant or proud. You know your judgment of yourself. You are just pretending to not know.
I never said fantasy is childish. Fantasy is part of Life and part of our reality. There is nothing wrong with it when it is kept in its place and people are not deceived by it. It is the Belief in fantasy characters to the extent of worshiping them and imagining they are speaking to you and forcing you to act the way you do, which is childish.
The "you" in the previous sentence is plural and not directed specifically at you as an individual. However, if the cap fits for any readers......

Human fantasies are part of human creativity and imagination. We can make those fantasies, dreams, imaginations and possibilities come true by turning them into a reality IF it is humanly possible to do it. However some imaginations and fantasies are simply too far out to ever become a reality because they are solely reliant on the fantasy character doing something, not on human action.
What is "beyond death" is physical decomposition. When it comes to our thoughts and memories and our personalities, I doubt even the dead know what happens to them since their minds no longer work and in order to have a personality or self awareness you need a working mind.

Physically life goes on after death but not the life of the individual dead organism. That simply goes into the stage of decomposing and becomes dust or fertilizer for the living. The life of the living goes on. Life goes on regardless of how many living things die because life is constantly reproducing life before it dies. That cycle is what makes life in general, eternal in principle. Eternal life has nothing to do with any individual life form living for ever as an individual separate from the rest.

Spirit is simply another word for energy, vibes, emotions, thoughts and other abstract invisible things in us like conscience and intuition etc.

Yes... and i believe we are all invisible thoughts living a specific experience (the only leap i am taking beyond your logic)... If you were an invisible thought (immortal) you would eventually want to live; eternity is frightening to a conscious being.


Immortals do not need to "want to live" because they know they are immortal and cannot die. Living is not something immortals desire. It is part of their immortality. They simply cannot die. They are trapped in immortality.
I am a conscious being and eternity is not frightening to me because I am conscious of my own immortal aspects as well as my mortal aspects. Why is eternity frightening to you?
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2015 1:02:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/25/2015 11:59:44 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 10/25/2015 5:36:15 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 10/25/2015 2:35:31 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
No one fell from a location called heaven or fell out of step or out of agreement or out of obedience with any creator person.
To "fall" from anything at all, one needs to have a "height" to fall from or an obstacle to fall over.


It's a metaphor for taking on the illusion of separation from the creator. None of this can be explained for our human minds to comprehend. I don't purport to understand it fully. I can only relate what I believe at this point in my life. when you earnestly search for the truth you are directed to many different sources of information. One is given only what they are ready to absorb. Any person who is truly searching for truth will tell you that "the more you know, the more you find out you don't know"

Life is the creator. Death is the only thing that appears to separate humans from Life. However, in reality death is an intricate part of life so dead people are not really separate from life. They become food for other life forms and fertilizer for the ground.
I can explain and comprehend it. Why can't you ? Do you lack so much belief in your own intelligence that you want to believe some things are unexplainable just because you lack an explanation for them and don't understand them?
When you earnestly search for truth you will eventually find it and it is not unexplainable.
Knowing that we do not know some things only causes us to seek answers to the things we want answers for. Once you have an answer to a problem, the problem is no longer a problem and no longer an unsolvable mystery.
Ignorance and knowledge are simply two sides of the same coin.

If you comprehend what I am saying you will understand that it is impossible to know everything. As one searches, new concepts are revealed. When one reaches for a higher state of consciousness it becomes humbling because knowledge is endless and the mysteries of God are endless. You sound arrogant. Learn some humility. You are on this planet to learn and certainly there is so much beyond this earth and this dimension.

You confuse confidence and knowledge with arrogance. Admitting what you do know is not arrogance. It is simply stating a fact of life.
All people understand that it is impossible to know everything there is to know due to knowledge being a progressive thing.
However, human consciousness is what it is and you are either conscious or you are unconscious. You are either awake or asleep, living or dead.
I happen to be awake physically and spiritually. There is no higher state of consciousness than knowing you are alive and part of the eternal energy of the universe which cannot be created or destroyed and is therefore eternal. I am that I am. I am part of that which was and is and is to come.
I understand that physically I will never know all there is to know of the accumulated knowledge of the world but that is simple fact and has nothing to do with arrogance or humility.
We are obviously all learning new things through our life experiences but trying to act humble by admitting you cannot know all there is to know is simply putting on a show to try to hide ones arrogance about what you actually do know.

The wise know they are fools and the fools think they are wise.
I am a wise fool or a foolish wise person depending on how you want to interpret it.
I am a coin with opposite sides and I understand both sides perfectly.
I am the beginning and the end of me. I die daily yet I live.
That is neither arrogant nor humble but simply reality.
GrittyWorm
Posts: 1,566
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2015 2:59:28 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/25/2015 5:12:54 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 10/24/2015 5:58:50 AM, Outplayz wrote:
At 10/24/2015 5:05:26 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 10/24/2015 4:19:50 AM, Outplayz wrote:
At 10/24/2015 3:50:14 AM, Skyangel wrote:

Do you realize those words cannot even be found in the bible?

One of many reasons i don't believe it.

Then why refer to anything omniscient, omnipresent, etc if you don't believe it?

The mentality which insists there must be a beginning point to an infinitely regressive cycle is a mentality which obviously cannot comprehend the infinite nature of the cycle. I would call that an immature mind which cannot comprehend that some things are simply eternal, without beginning or end.

So... the universe has always existed or atoms? are you talking about the building blocks of life being eternal? I see how the cycle is infinite, but i think things were put in play to have this universe or more specifically; our existence in this space.

If energy cannot be created or destroyed, there is no reason to believe it has not always existed in its many forms and always gone through the same cycles in principle. If a cycle is infinite, it is eternal, it has no beginning or end. Energy has no beginning or end since it cannot be created or destroyed. That makes it eternal.
Nothing was "put into play" by anyone or anything. Energy simply recycles itself through all kinds of cycles. Life reproduces life. "X" reproduces "X". It is all part of the recycling process.

We are immortal only in the sense that we are all energy which cannot be created or destroyed but we simply change form as we go through the various stages of life and death.

Change into what form? I am suggesting this "released" form is your higher power.

Energy in an invisible state.

Reality itself creates reality. It is not a "Who" but a "What".

I don't follow? Maybe it's the semantics going on in my head. I mean the reality that is created by us. This reality is one of many that is created in different ways. I don't know if you remember my "video game" analogies. I said how there can be one game that has rules and play styles, but that doesn't mean there are not other games. The console being synonymous to space that give the platform.

Your mind is obviously in game mode. When you stop playing games in your head you might follow what I am trying to get across.

Life is "the thing" ( who, what , when, where and why ) that creates Life, created Life and always will create Life.

Yes... wouldn't that be a wise choice? If consciousness is immortal and wants to live experiences as a mortal, that is what is necessary. Life, however, didn't become life until it noticed the definition. Think of all the beauty that would come from first learning about life if you were an evolving consciousness.

You are speaking nonsense again. Life is life regardless of whether the life form notices anything or not. Plants are life forms. What do you think they notice? Do you think they are not life because they have no definition of themselves? It is humans that create definitions of things in order to communicate with each other. No other life form creates definitions. They simply are what they are regardless of how humans define and categorize them.

There is no "first" of anything in the grand scheme of eternity which is infinite. The reason is because the cycle is an infinite regress. I am sure you can manage to comprehend that principle if you really put your mind to it.

I can say the same thing about an immortal consciousness. It is infinitely regressing... However, i think it has power over this regression.

I don't think you understood what I said. Human consciousness is simply part of human life. The infinite regress applies to the cycles of all life which include all aspects of life. Consciousness is not separate from life.

Intelligence obviously exists but seems very rare in most humans.

Whether it is rare or not is an opinion; which i hold as well... Thinking the word rare is interesting in and of itself. It's hard for me to write what i am thinking, but imagine if you were able to create another. Would you continually create a mirror image or opposites? Whatever character a person happens to be, that is what they are... Just like a movie has characters to tell the story; they cannot go beyond their role.

Humans are able to create other humans through the process of reproduction and each one is unique. Yet all are created in the image of humans.
If you don't want to go beyond the role of a character who is stuck in fantasy land, you never will. If you want to grow and gain knowledge and understanding, you will because you will make the effort to do so. You can do whatever you want to do. To believe you are stuck in some role like a movie character who must follow a prewritten script and can't change anything, is a self deception. Life is what you make it and you can be what you want to be. People can change if they want to change.

Most are stuck in the mindset that the whole universe had to have a beginning point in time and space.

Space has always been. I don't believe in time bc i think that just means going forward; which the first (i say first similar to the first human, so not necessarily first) self aware consciousness realized it was doing.

There is no such thing as a first human or first self aware consciousness. That is a human fantasy and fiction which leads people astray. I am trying to explain to you that some things are simply infinite and eternal. That means they have no beginning or end which also means there is no actual first or last in the grand scheme of things. You don't seem to comprehend that principle. You keep harping on about the thing that came first.
Energy has always been. There is no such thing as the first energy. Human self awareness is simply part of human energy and life.

And...how does that happen?
trojan
Posts: 24
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2015 3:03:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/17/2015 10:40:15 PM, Skyangel wrote:
Eph 4:6
One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

The above scripture implies that God is in ALL things and ALL people.

Do you believe that?

If so, what exactly do ALL things have in common?
If you figure out what is in and through ALL, you will have discovered God.

I suggest it is atoms.

All things are made of atoms. : :

The true answer is where atoms came from.

Once you understand how God created everything, then you will understand how He could speak it all into existence, both the visible and invisible. How do you think invisible thoughts came into being?
TheAngelofPeace
Posts: 4
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2015 3:36:32 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/25/2015 10:21:33 PM, Skyangel wrote:

Both.
I am the mirror.

It's because you are ignorant. Once again I ask you. Are you in the mirror or is it in you? If neither one of you is in the other, then how did you come to see your own self's reflection in it? You can see yourself in the mirror through the light between you and the mirror. And I do not see the light except leading you and the mirror to come to know each without being in either one of you. There are many such examples which the ignorant simply cannot observe.
And God, He is above all of that; He is not in the creation, nor is the creation in Him; He is elevated above that, and bad indeed is your knowledge about Him.
lotsoffun
Posts: 1,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2015 3:37:16 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Life is the creator. Death is the only thing that appears to separate humans from Life. However, in reality death is an intricate part of life so dead people are not really separate from life. They become food for other life forms and fertilizer for the ground.
I can explain and comprehend it. Why can't you ? Do you lack so much belief in your own intelligence that you want to believe some things are unexplainable just because you lack an explanation for them and don't understand them?
When you earnestly search for truth you will eventually find it and it is not unexplainable.
Knowing that we do not know some things only causes us to seek answers to the things we want answers for. Once you have an answer to a problem, the problem is no longer a problem and no longer an unsolvable mystery.
Ignorance and knowledge are simply two sides of the same coin.

It has nothing to do with my belief in myself or whether I can't explain something . I know what I know and am always searching for greater knowledge. There is always more to learn. Your statement about dead people being part of life is a statement about the physical and does not address the spiritual. Humility is the ability to stay open to advancing what you already know when new knowledge is presented by the universe.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2015 4:48:40 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/26/2015 2:59:28 AM, GrittyWorm wrote:
At 10/25/2015 5:12:54 AM, Skyangel wrote:

There is no such thing as a first human or first self aware consciousness. That is a human fantasy and fiction which leads people astray. I am trying to explain to you that some things are simply infinite and eternal. That means they have no beginning or end which also means there is no actual first or last in the grand scheme of things. You don't seem to comprehend that principle. You keep harping on about the thing that came first.
Energy has always been. There is no such thing as the first energy. Human self awareness is simply part of human energy and life.

And...how does that happen?

Haven't you heard about the birds and the bees?
Humans reproduce humans, and self awareness is part of human nature, at least for the living.