Jump to topic:

Are you a bad person who can admit it?

GrittyWorm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2015 11:22:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Can you admit that you are a horrible person? What makes you think so? Are you proud of it? Do you hate yourself? Do you wallow in fornication, drugs, alcohol, intollerance, morbid lust, etc?
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2015 11:44:24 PM
At 10/20/2015 11:22:07 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:
Can you admit that you are a horrible person?

Yes, I sin and offend an infinitely good God.

What makes you think so?

I sin and offend an infinitely good God.

Are you proud of it?

No.

Do you hate yourself?

I hate the bad things I do.

Do you wallow in fornication, drugs, alcohol, intollerance, morbid lust, etc?

No, no, no, intolerance is wrong? I don't remember Jesus saying tolerance is a virtue, can you provide me with an appropriate verse? no.
nueron
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2015 12:13:55 AM
Can you admit that you are a horrible person? What makes you think so? Are you proud of it? Do you hate yourself? Do you wallow in fornication, drugs, alcohol, intollerance, morbid lust, etc? : :

When the horrible body that's writing this post has died, I will never have to experience that horrible body again. My new bodies will never be used to deceive me of my true reality like the body that's writing this post did for 54 years.
GrittyWorm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2015 2:15:30 AM
At 10/21/2015 12:13:55 AM, nueron wrote:
Can you admit that you are a horrible person? What makes you think so? Are you proud of it? Do you hate yourself? Do you wallow in fornication, drugs, alcohol, intollerance, morbid lust, etc? : :

When the horrible body that's writing this post has died, I will never have to experience that horrible body again. My new bodies will never be used to deceive me of my true reality like the body that's writing this post did for 54 years.

People's bodies are not as "finite" as they percieve it to be. Atoms are composed of 90%+ of empty space. The human body is composed of atoms at the subatomic level. You are in reality very nonfinite currently composed of 90%+ empty space.
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2015 2:34:32 AM
Can you admit that you are a horrible person? What makes you think so? Are you proud of it? Do you hate yourself? Do you wallow in fornication, drugs, alcohol, intollerance, morbid lust, etc?

What does 'horrible' mean? Also, what is 'morbid lust' -- is that like necrophilia?

I'm particularly disagreeable when dealing with that kind of folly born of dishonesty, laziness and conceit.

Some people would call that horrible. I'm not proud of it; I'm just not tolerant of making others pay for one's own contentment.
Hitchian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2015 9:07:43 AM

Some extremely ill-phrased questions. Let's see:

Can I admit to being a horrible person?
No, I cannot. I am not a horrible person, therefore admitting such a thing would be tantamount to lying.

What makes me think I can or cannot admit to being a horrible person?
What an odd question. Already answered.

Do I hate myself?
No, I do not hate myself.

Do I wallow in fornication, drugs, alcohol, intolerance, morbid lust, etc?
None of your business.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2016 11:20:43 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Yes
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...