Jump to topic:

Do you have any unanswered question about God

TheAngelofPeace
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2015 6:48:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Have you ever had any question for which you were unable to find a satisfactory answer?
If you have any unanswered question in your mind about religion or God, write it here. I will try to answer all your questions.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2015 9:00:43 AM
At 10/25/2015 6:48:33 AM, TheAngelofPeace wrote:
Have you ever had any question for which you were unable to find a satisfactory answer?
If you have any unanswered question in your mind about religion or God, write it here. I will try to answer all your questions.

What size bra does She wear?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2015 9:49:25 AM
Can you provide any evidence for the existence of Quetzalcoatl?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2015 10:09:30 AM

This outta be good, lets assume the existence of an all powerful, all knowing, loving God who takes an interest in human affairs.

Since year dot, various people have claimed to be messengers of a God. Everything from be nice to each other to if a woman is not found to be a virgin on her wedding night take her to her fathers doorstep and stone her to death all asserted to be directives from the divine.

At no point does God decide to affirm or deny, maybe God would like for example to go on world television and field some questions, maybe clarity the sending earth quakes cause of gays ? How about speaking for it's self on the whole abortion from the moment of conception is equivalent to murder ? seriously ? Oh and that whole witch burning thing, did it help with better weather, and women drivers where do you stand on that ? cause our "Godly" Imans at Saudi Ariba inform us that God is indeed very angry of such a thing.

But no he.......errrr it, won't do that (going of past history) and the Pat Robertsons of the world and (insert islamic equivalent here) will continue to be the messengers of God, on fear of eternal hell fire for lack of compliance.

So my question is this, why the f*ck is God not doing something about this ? remember this is being done in it's name, in the name of divine authority, if ever there was an area where you think it would be interested in, it's when people start talking sh*t about you.

Why isn't God interjecting when some punk says hey well God sent that earthquake cause of same sex marriage, why doesn't God appear ? what did you say ? what the f*ck did you say mother f*cker ? When exactly did I tell you that ? huh ? b*tch ? oh thats right I didn't, you just made sh*t up, ending with a divine b*tch slap to the transgressor.

And there was much rejoicing..............

But back to my question, why doesn't God affirm or deny when people assert there various claims about God ? Why does it not speak for it's self ?
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2015 10:35:53 AM
At 10/25/2015 10:09:30 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:

This outta be good, lets assume the existence of an all powerful, all knowing, loving God who takes an interest in human affairs.

Since year dot, various people have claimed to be messengers of a God. Everything from be nice to each other to if a woman is not found to be a virgin on her wedding night take her to her fathers doorstep and stone her to death all asserted to be directives from the divine.

At no point does God decide to affirm or deny, maybe God would like for example to go on world television and field some questions, maybe clarity the sending earth quakes cause of gays ? How about speaking for it's self on the whole abortion from the moment of conception is equivalent to murder ? seriously ? Oh and that whole witch burning thing, did it help with better weather, and women drivers where do you stand on that ? cause our "Godly" Imans at Saudi Ariba inform us that God is indeed very angry of such a thing.

But no he.......errrr it, won't do that (going of past history) and the Pat Robertsons of the world and (insert islamic equivalent here) will continue to be the messengers of God, on fear of eternal hell fire for lack of compliance.

So my question is this, why the f*ck is God not doing something about this ? remember this is being done in it's name, in the name of divine authority, if ever there was an area where you think it would be interested in, it's when people start talking sh*t about you.

Why isn't God interjecting when some punk says hey well God sent that earthquake cause of same sex marriage, why doesn't God appear ? what did you say ? what the f*ck did you say mother f*cker ? When exactly did I tell you that ? huh ? b*tch ? oh thats right I didn't, you just made sh*t up, ending with a divine b*tch slap to the transgressor.

But back to my question, why doesn't God affirm or deny when people assert there various claims about God ? Why does it not speak for it's self ?

Good question,

But is God supposed to appear every time someone represents or misrepresents him.

Then what would happen to faith?

Would people behave genuinely as if they are not sure weather God exists or not, or would people behave as if for sure God is there and thus not behave as they desire to.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2015 10:45:57 AM
At 10/25/2015 10:35:53 AM, johnlubba wrote:

Good question,

But is God supposed to appear every time someone represents or misrepresents him.

Would people behave genuinely as if they are not sure weather God exists or not, or would people behave as if for sure God is there and thus not behave as they desire to.

How would YOU desire to behave without your belief in god?
johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2015 11:28:51 AM
At 10/25/2015 10:45:57 AM, desmac wrote:

Good question,

My desires would be the same, but if God made his existence known as a certainty then my behaviour would be less genuine by the fact I know I am being watched and judged for my actions.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2015 12:30:46 PM
At 10/25/2015 11:28:51 AM, johnlubba wrote:

Good question,

My desires would be the same, but if God made his existence known as a certainty then my behaviour would be less genuine by the fact I know I am being watched and judged for my actions.

Well it is a start that you at least accept the uncertainty of gods.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2015 12:31:20 PM
Why would faith be needed with evidence.
With evidence I could believe in your god, could your god deny the story he has authorised and thereby convince me to love it?
Or does your god require faith because it is actually a very unbelievable concept?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2015 1:03:36 PM
At 10/25/2015 11:28:51 AM, johnlubba wrote:

Good question,

But of course that is only if your god is watching and judging, which is ,of course, just another claim of man.
trojan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2015 3:11:13 PM
If you have any unanswered question in your mind about religion or God, write it here. I will try to answer all your questions. : :

What is God's servant David in this following prophecy;

Ezekiel 34
22: I will save my flock, they shall no longer be a prey; and I will judge between sheep and sheep.
23: And I will set up over them one shepherd, my servant David, and he shall feed them: he shall feed them and be their shepherd.
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2015 11:49:14 PM

And Just how are you going to give anyone an answer about God other than what YOU believe to be true. I have news for you. No one knows much about the creator and what we do know is what we are allowed to know based on our level of consciousness. It is extremely arrogant and condescending to state that you have answers. I don't give a rat's behind what religion you belong to. You are incarnated on this planet which means that you haven't reached the level of consciousness to not incarnate. You have no answers for anyone unless you are an ascended master. Somehow I don't think so.
Hitchian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2015 10:57:22 PM

There's one question I have:

1. What qualifies you as an adequate source of answers regarding religion and God?
GrittyWorm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2015 10:59:10 PM
At 10/30/2015 10:57:22 PM, Hitchian wrote:

There's one question I have:

1. What qualifies you as an adequate source of answers regarding religion and God?

1)I stayed at a Holiday Inn last night.
2)I play an expert on tv.