Total Posts:24|Showing Posts:1-24
Jump to topic:

Is mating better with Christians or Atheist

Benshapiro
Posts: 3,966
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2015 7:51:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/31/2015 7:12:02 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:
In your experiences was the action under the sheets better with a Christian or an Atheist?

I don't think that has much to do with anything, honestly. A secular lifestyle that consists of casual sex would probably lessen the emotional aspect of the experience, so in that sense I could see where a Christian would fare better. On the other hand, people who have casual sex are much more experienced at it and would be much better. On the flip side, a lover who knows that the other person has been with many partners is most likely a turn off. Here's my position:

Basically anyone in a monogomous relationship will be better at pleasing their significant other in the long run. Anyone who has had many partners will be better at pleasing their significant other in the short run. I'm making a guess that Christians are most probably monogamous and atheists aren't.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2015 10:16:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/31/2015 7:12:02 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:
In your experiences was the action under the sheets better with a Christian or an Atheist?

Atheists are having fewer children than their religious counter parts. It suggests atheists are having less sex or the wrong kind of sex or with the wrong partners. Some studies even suggest their tree swing ancestors had shrunk their reproductive parts to reduce drag and genetic inheritance passed on those traits to their descendants who identify themselves as monkey believers or atheists who accept monkeys as their most recent common ancestors.
j50wells
Posts: 345
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2015 10:53:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I think this question is summed up by how much you care about someone. Whether its slow, hard, exotic, or involves toys, sex is very pleasurable if the person under the sheets is someone that you care very deeply about. At that point, how someone performs doesn't really matter because your whole goal is to make them happy, which leads to your happiness under the sheets.
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,130
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2015 2:33:15 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/31/2015 10:16:16 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 10/31/2015 7:12:02 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:
In your experiences was the action under the sheets better with a Christian or an Atheist?

Atheists are having fewer children than their religious counter parts.

Source?

It suggests atheists are having less sex or the wrong kind of sex or with the wrong partners. Some studies even suggest their tree swing ancestors had shrunk their reproductive parts to reduce drag and genetic inheritance passed on those traits to their descendants who identify themselves as monkey believers or atheists who accept monkeys as their most recent common ancestors.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
Harikrish
Posts: 11,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2015 1:54:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/1/2015 2:33:15 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 10/31/2015 10:16:16 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 10/31/2015 7:12:02 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:
In your experiences was the action under the sheets better with a Christian or an Atheist?

Atheists are having fewer children than their religious counter parts.

Source?

Atheists are having fewer children.
http://www.patheos.com...

It suggests atheists are having less sex or the wrong kind of sex or with the wrong partners. Some studies even suggest their tree swing ancestors had shrunk their reproductive parts to reduce drag and genetic inheritance passed on those traits to their descendants who identify themselves as monkey believers or atheists who accept monkeys as their most recent common ancestors.
JJ50
Posts: 2,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2015 1:55:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/31/2015 7:12:02 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:
In your experiences was the action under the sheets better with a Christian or an Atheist?

What a weird question. What difference does it make to one's sexual performance?
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,130
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2015 4:16:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/1/2015 1:54:21 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 11/1/2015 2:33:15 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 10/31/2015 10:16:16 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 10/31/2015 7:12:02 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:
In your experiences was the action under the sheets better with a Christian or an Atheist?

Atheists are having fewer children than their religious counter parts.

Source?

Atheists are having fewer children.
http://www.patheos.com...

It suggests atheists are having less sex or the wrong kind of sex or with the wrong partners. Some studies even suggest their tree swing ancestors had shrunk their reproductive parts to reduce drag and genetic inheritance passed on those traits to their descendants who identify themselves as monkey believers or atheists who accept monkeys as their most recent common ancestors.

I didn't see anything there other than blogs, but for the sake of argument, let's say religious are having more babies. Are those babies growing up to be believers? Less so than has been in the past. Atheism, agnosticism, and non affiliated are increasing. What's more, dogmatic certainty among believers is decreasing. All this is due to increasing knowledge about the world around us (among other things). Essentially, atheism need not be concerned with birth rates of believers, assuming there were some kind of 'us vs them' as you suggest, because knowledge trumps ignorance in the rational mind and humans are becoming more rational.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2015 4:57:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/31/2015 10:16:16 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 10/31/2015 7:12:02 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:
In your experiences was the action under the sheets better with a Christian or an Atheist?

Atheists are having fewer children than their religious counter parts. It suggests atheists are having less sex or the wrong kind of sex or with the wrong partners. Some studies even suggest their tree swing ancestors had shrunk their reproductive parts to reduce drag and genetic inheritance passed on those traits to their descendants who identify themselves as monkey believers or atheists who accept monkeys as their most recent common ancestors.

Assuming your quote is true, it would indicate that atheists are using birth control,to slow the exponential population growth of this already crowded and resource depleted planet.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2015 10:15:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/1/2015 4:57:35 PM, desmac wrote:
At 10/31/2015 10:16:16 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 10/31/2015 7:12:02 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:
In your experiences was the action under the sheets better with a Christian or an Atheist?

Atheists are having fewer children than their religious counter parts. It suggests atheists are having less sex or the wrong kind of sex or with the wrong partners. Some studies even suggest their tree swing ancestors had shrunk their reproductive parts to reduce drag and genetic inheritance passed on those traits to their descendants who identify themselves as monkey believers or atheists who accept monkeys as their most recent common ancestors.

Assuming your quote is true, it would indicate that atheists are using birth control,to slow the exponential population growth of this already crowded and resource depleted planet.

Or they might prefer masturbating over sex being less religious to practice a missionary position
Harikrish
Posts: 11,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2015 10:21:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/1/2015 4:16:06 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 11/1/2015 1:54:21 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 11/1/2015 2:33:15 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 10/31/2015 10:16:16 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 10/31/2015 7:12:02 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:
In your experiences was the action under the sheets better with a Christian or an Atheist?

Atheists are having fewer children than their religious counter parts.

Source?

Atheists are having fewer children.
http://www.patheos.com...

It suggests atheists are having less sex or the wrong kind of sex or with the wrong partners. Some studies even suggest their tree swing ancestors had shrunk their reproductive parts to reduce drag and genetic inheritance passed on those traits to their descendants who identify themselves as monkey believers or atheists who accept monkeys as their most recent common ancestors.

I didn't see anything there other than blogs, but for the sake of argument, let's say religious are having more babies. Are those babies growing up to be believers? Less so than has been in the past. Atheism, agnosticism, and non affiliated are increasing. What's more, dogmatic certainty among believers is decreasing. All this is due to increasing knowledge about the world around us (among other things). Essentially, atheism need not be concerned with birth rates of believers, assuming there were some kind of 'us vs them' as you suggest, because knowledge trumps ignorance in the rational mind and humans are becoming more rational.

Atheists have higher rates of suicide, higher assisted suicides and lower birth rates and put their monkey ancestor in cages. What is rational about their worldview?
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2015 11:44:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/31/2015 7:12:02 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:
In your experiences was the action under the sheets better with a Christian or an Atheist?

Christians, and I've fvcked a lot of both, but it's a close call.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2015 11:46:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/31/2015 7:51:48 PM, Benshapiro wrote:
At 10/31/2015 7:12:02 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:
In your experiences was the action under the sheets better with a Christian or an Atheist?

I don't think that has much to do with anything, honestly. A secular lifestyle that consists of casual sex would probably lessen the emotional aspect of the experience, so in that sense I could see where a Christian would fare better. On the other hand, people who have casual sex are much more experienced at it and would be much better. On the flip side, a lover who knows that the other person has been with many partners is most likely a turn off. Here's my position:

Basically anyone in a monogomous relationship will be better at pleasing their significant other in the long run. Anyone who has had many partners will be better at pleasing their significant other in the short run. I'm making a guess that Christians are most probably monogamous and atheists aren't.

That's kinda an ignorant assumption to be honest with you.
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,130
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2015 11:58:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/1/2015 10:21:58 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 11/1/2015 4:16:06 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 11/1/2015 1:54:21 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 11/1/2015 2:33:15 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 10/31/2015 10:16:16 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 10/31/2015 7:12:02 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:
In your experiences was the action under the sheets better with a Christian or an Atheist?

Atheists are having fewer children than their religious counter parts.

Source?

Atheists are having fewer children.
http://www.patheos.com...

It suggests atheists are having less sex or the wrong kind of sex or with the wrong partners. Some studies even suggest their tree swing ancestors had shrunk their reproductive parts to reduce drag and genetic inheritance passed on those traits to their descendants who identify themselves as monkey believers or atheists who accept monkeys as their most recent common ancestors.

I didn't see anything there other than blogs, but for the sake of argument, let's say religious are having more babies. Are those babies growing up to be believers? Less so than has been in the past. Atheism, agnosticism, and non affiliated are increasing. What's more, dogmatic certainty among believers is decreasing. All this is due to increasing knowledge about the world around us (among other things). Essentially, atheism need not be concerned with birth rates of believers, assuming there were some kind of 'us vs them' as you suggest, because knowledge trumps ignorance in the rational mind and humans are becoming more rational.

Atheists have higher rates of suicide

..and? That is not a point for pretending there is a magic man in the sky. Especially when such unwarranted beliefs might cause deaths and more harm than they could possibly alleviate.

higher assisted suicides

Assisting the terminally ill to end unbearable suffering is compassionate and not a view exclusive to atheism.

and lower birth rates

Really? I've already responded to this. Plus, it is not supporting your tu quoque redirection. How exactly would "lower birth rates" be irrational? Something must have a mind to be rational/irrational, and statistics don't fit the bill, buddy.

put their monkey ancestor in cages.

Sigh. Monkeys are not "ancestors" of humans. Plus, I'm not even sure to what you're referring to with "cages". Do you think atheists own/operate all zoos, circuses, and animal research labs? If so, that's just silliness. Clearly the facilities are run and operated by theists and atheists alike. So, whatever point you're trying to make misses the mark again.

What is rational about their worldview?

Atheism is a rejection of unsubstantiated claims (in a word: theism) - that is completely rational.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,130
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2015 7:34:00 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I suspect atheists and Christians alike are equally capable of producing offspring.

/thread
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
Harikrish
Posts: 11,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2015 3:08:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/1/2015 11:58:12 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 11/1/2015 10:21:58 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 11/1/2015 4:16:06 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 11/1/2015 1:54:21 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 11/1/2015 2:33:15 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 10/31/2015 10:16:16 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 10/31/2015 7:12:02 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:
In your experiences was the action under the sheets better with a Christian or an Atheist?

Atheists are having fewer children than their religious counter parts.

Source?

Atheists are having fewer children.
http://www.patheos.com...

It suggests atheists are having less sex or the wrong kind of sex or with the wrong partners. Some studies even suggest their tree swing ancestors had shrunk their reproductive parts to reduce drag and genetic inheritance passed on those traits to their descendants who identify themselves as monkey believers or atheists who accept monkeys as their most recent common ancestors.

I didn't see anything there other than blogs, but for the sake of argument, let's say religious are having more babies. Are those babies growing up to be believers? Less so than has been in the past. Atheism, agnosticism, and non affiliated are increasing. What's more, dogmatic certainty among believers is decreasing. All this is due to increasing knowledge about the world around us (among other things). Essentially, atheism need not be concerned with birth rates of believers, assuming there were some kind of 'us vs them' as you suggest, because knowledge trumps ignorance in the rational mind and humans are becoming more rational.

Atheists have higher rates of suicide

..and? That is not a point for pretending there is a magic man in the sky. Especially when such unwarranted beliefs might cause deaths and more harm than they could possibly alleviate.

higher assisted suicides

Assisting the terminally ill to end unbearable suffering is compassionate and not a view exclusive to atheism.

and lower birth rates

Really? I've already responded to this. Plus, it is not supporting your tu quoque redirection. How exactly would "lower birth rates" be irrational? Something must have a mind to be rational/irrational, and statistics don't fit the bill, buddy.

put their monkey ancestor in cages.

Sigh. Monkeys are not "ancestors" of humans. Plus, I'm not even sure to what you're referring to with "cages". Do you think atheists own/operate all zoos, circuses, and animal research labs? If so, that's just silliness. Clearly the facilities are run and operated by theists and atheists alike. So, whatever point you're trying to make misses the mark again.

Evolution is based on common ancestry and natural selection. Those are the building blocks of evolution.
Here is what we know about common ancestry from Darwin himself.

Darwin wrote in the Descent of Man:""The Simiadae then branched off into two great stems, the New World and Old World monkeys; and from the latter, at a remote period, Man, the wonder and glory of the Universe, proceeded."

This is why we see the branching of humans. Creationists trace their common ancestors to Adam and Eve. Evolutionists, monkey believers and atheists trace their common ancestors to Old Workd Monkeys because they believe Darwin correctly observed their resemblance to monkeys.

What is rational about their worldview?

Atheism is a rejection of unsubstantiated claims (in a word: theism) - that is completely rational.

What are the unsubstantiated claims? I provided the links to all the relevant studies and statistics.
Higher suicide rates among atheists, higher assisted suicides because atheists are not afforded the same protection as religious groups because of their religious beliefs that any form of self termination is prohibited. And lower birth rates among atheists because they are having less sex or the wrong kind of sex or with the wrong type of partners.
Any wonder why Atheists believe their common ancestors were monkeys and see their evolutionary path as a big tree with plenty of branches to swing from.
bulproof
Posts: 25,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2015 3:53:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'm betting that neither worm nor benny nor hari have ever got their wick wet and are therefore ineligible to comment.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,130
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2015 5:49:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/2/2015 3:08:38 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 11/1/2015 11:58:12 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 11/1/2015 10:21:58 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 11/1/2015 4:16:06 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 11/1/2015 1:54:21 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 11/1/2015 2:33:15 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 10/31/2015 10:16:16 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 10/31/2015 7:12:02 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:
In your experiences was the action under the sheets better with a Christian or an Atheist?

Atheists are having fewer children than their religious counter parts.

Source?

Atheists are having fewer children.
http://www.patheos.com...

It suggests atheists are having less sex or the wrong kind of sex or with the wrong partners. Some studies even suggest their tree swing ancestors had shrunk their reproductive parts to reduce drag and genetic inheritance passed on those traits to their descendants who identify themselves as monkey believers or atheists who accept monkeys as their most recent common ancestors.

I didn't see anything there other than blogs, but for the sake of argument, let's say religious are having more babies. Are those babies growing up to be believers? Less so than has been in the past. Atheism, agnosticism, and non affiliated are increasing. What's more, dogmatic certainty among believers is decreasing. All this is due to increasing knowledge about the world around us (among other things). Essentially, atheism need not be concerned with birth rates of believers, assuming there were some kind of 'us vs them' as you suggest, because knowledge trumps ignorance in the rational mind and humans are becoming more rational.

Atheists have higher rates of suicide

..and? That is not a point for pretending there is a magic man in the sky. Especially when such unwarranted beliefs might cause deaths and more harm than they could possibly alleviate.

higher assisted suicides

Assisting the terminally ill to end unbearable suffering is compassionate and not a view exclusive to atheism.

and lower birth rates

Really? I've already responded to this. Plus, it is not supporting your tu quoque redirection. How exactly would "lower birth rates" be irrational? Something must have a mind to be rational/irrational, and statistics don't fit the bill, buddy.

put their monkey ancestor in cages.

Sigh. Monkeys are not "ancestors" of humans. Plus, I'm not even sure to what you're referring to with "cages". Do you think atheists own/operate all zoos, circuses, and animal research labs? If so, that's just silliness. Clearly the facilities are run and operated by theists and atheists alike. So, whatever point you're trying to make misses the mark again.

Evolution is based on common ancestry and natural selection. Those are the building blocks of evolution.
Here is what we know about common ancestry from Darwin himself.

Darwin wrote in the Descent of Man:""The Simiadae then branched off into two great stems, the New World and Old World monkeys; and from the latter, at a remote period, Man, the wonder and glory of the Universe, proceeded."

This is why we see the branching of humans. Creationists trace their common ancestors to Adam and Eve. Evolutionists, monkey believers and atheists trace their common ancestors to Old Workd Monkeys because they believe Darwin correctly observed their resemblance to monkeys.

That is not why I accept evolution, and I consider that to be a strawman, Hari. As I pointed out earlier, "monkeys" (the kind you might see in the zoo) are not ancestors of humans. There are many objective reasons to accept evolution, and many reasons to reject creationism. Genetic and biogeographic evidence alone make a strong case for evolution and strong refutation of creationists myths. That is really beside the point though. Evolution is accepted by theists as well, so it is not exclusively a 'view of atheism'.

What is rational about their worldview?

Atheism is a rejection of unsubstantiated claims (in a word: theism) - that is completely rational.

What are the unsubstantiated claims?

The unsubstantiated claim is "God exists'. The only fact that can be appropriately stated about all atheists is that they disbelieve this claim. You're not new to these discussions, so I am actually surprised that I would need to clarify this for you.

I provided the links to all the relevant studies and statistics.

You have provided no objection exclusive to atheism.

Higher suicide rates among atheists, higher assisted suicides because atheists are not afforded the same protection as religious groups because of their religious beliefs that any form of self termination is prohibited. And lower birth rates among atheists because they are having less sex or the wrong kind of sex or with the wrong type of partners.
Any wonder why Atheists believe their common ancestors were monkeys and see their evolutionary path as a big tree with plenty of branches to swing from.

Ive already illustrated why these objections miss the mark, and yet, you decided to repeat them... again. You're welcome to knock down as many strawmen as you like, Hari, but that will continue to have no relevance to atheism.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
UniversalTheologian
Posts: 1,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2015 6:58:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Whoever believes in family and the sanctity of marriage has my vote.

Then I look at how people have lost their honor, and how people disgrace themselves under the pretense of freedom and progression.

Oh how each generation seems more defiled and wicked than the last! Is there an end in sight?

I pray that people once again snap to their senses and realize that sexual immorality is real, and it is a reality that topples nations. Sexual "liberation" has done more to enslave people than free them from anything.

Look how quickly and easily society went from accepting adultery as the norm to the pervasive sexual dysfunction we have today. We truly live in a remarkable time. A time when a person can roll around in a mud puddle, eat garbage, and call themselves a pig and be taken as sincere. A great disservice is being done to children, who are corrupted very easily by this perverse mentality.

If it feels good, it is good, right?

Maybe for the people who are making money off of this stupidity.
"There are trivial truths and the great truths. The opposite of a trivial truth is plainly false. The opposite of a great truth is also true." ~ Niels Bohr

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." ~ Arthur Schopenhauer
Harikrish
Posts: 11,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2015 7:17:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/2/2015 3:53:13 PM, bulproof wrote:
I'm betting that neither worm nor benny nor hari have ever got their wick wet and are therefore ineligible to comment.

It is always better mating with Christians because they are less likely to commit suicide or seek assisted suicide or take to tree swing than most atheists who believe their common ancestors were monkeys
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2015 7:19:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/2/2015 6:58:52 PM, UniversalTheologian wrote:
Whoever believes in family and the sanctity of marriage has my vote.

Then I look at how people have lost their honor, and how people disgrace themselves under the pretense of freedom and progression.

Oh how each generation seems more defiled and wicked than the last! Is there an end in sight?

I pray that people once again snap to their senses and realize that sexual immorality is real, and it is a reality that topples nations. Sexual "liberation" has done more to enslave people than free them from anything.

Look how quickly and easily society went from accepting adultery as the norm to the pervasive sexual dysfunction we have today. We truly live in a remarkable time. A time when a person can roll around in a mud puddle, eat garbage, and call themselves a pig and be taken as sincere. A great disservice is being done to children, who are corrupted very easily by this perverse mentality.

If it feels good, it is good, right?

Maybe for the people who are making money off of this stupidity.

Agreed. You can read articles that say lying is good. And I just got done reading articles on 'new monogamy' in which partners are open to cheating on each other. One perso' said if he met a woman and they hit it off it would irresponsible for him not to engage in sex.

I guess my definition of 'monogamy' and 'responsible' are totally different.

I don't see how such behavior or reasoning raises men and women above childish impulses. Or how it makes people relate to each other as more than sexual play things?

Truly a sad state of affiars that has mankind in so many areas contrary to nature, reason, let alone glory.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2015 8:52:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/2/2015 7:19:40 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 11/2/2015 6:58:52 PM, UniversalTheologian wrote:
Whoever believes in family and the sanctity of marriage has my vote.

Then I look at how people have lost their honor, and how people disgrace themselves under the pretense of freedom and progression.

Oh how each generation seems more defiled and wicked than the last! Is there an end in sight?

I pray that people once again snap to their senses and realize that sexual immorality is real, and it is a reality that topples nations. Sexual "liberation" has done more to enslave people than free them from anything.

Look how quickly and easily society went from accepting adultery as the norm to the pervasive sexual dysfunction we have today. We truly live in a remarkable time. A time when a person can roll around in a mud puddle, eat garbage, and call themselves a pig and be taken as sincere. A great disservice is being done to children, who are corrupted very easily by this perverse mentality.

If it feels good, it is good, right?

Maybe for the people who are making money off of this stupidity.

Agreed. You can read articles that say lying is good. And I just got done reading articles on 'new monogamy' in which partners are open to cheating on each other. One perso' said if he met a woman and they hit it off it would irresponsible for him not to engage in sex.

I guess my definition of 'monogamy' and 'responsible' are totally different.

I don't see how such behavior or reasoning raises men and women above childish impulses. Or how it makes people relate to each other as more than sexual play things?

Truly a sad state of affiars that has mankind in so many areas contrary to nature, reason, let alone glory.

Old world market knees are less monogamous than new world monkeys. Here is the bad news.

Darwin wrote in the Descent of Man:"The Simiadae then branched off into two great stems, the New World and Old World monkeys; and from the latter, at a remote period, Man, the wonder and glory of the Universe, proceeded."

Creationist are descendants of Adam and Eve. Monkey believers, atheists believe they are descendants of common ancestor monkeys. And according to Darwin their ancestors were old world monkeys who are less monogamous. Who would have guessed?
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2016 9:55:03 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
Both
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
matt8800
Posts: 2,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2016 11:07:54 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 10/31/2015 7:12:02 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:
In your experiences was the action under the sheets better with a Christian or an Atheist?

All other things being equal, they are the same. If someone has hangups about sex and/or thinks its dirty, then its lame.