Total Posts:30|Showing Posts:1-30
Jump to topic:

Former Muslim would like to debate a Muslim

UseRezon
Posts: 14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2015 1:07:37 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I am a former Muslim who has accepted CHristianity. I would like to debate a practicing Muslim via video chat. We can agree on a debate topic before hand.
Yassine
Posts: 2,617
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2015 3:11:11 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/4/2015 1:07:37 AM, UseRezon wrote:

I am a former Muslim who has accepted CHristianity. I would like to debate a practicing Muslim via video chat. We can agree on a debate topic before hand.

- Ready when you are.
Current Debates:

Islam is not a religion of peace vs. @ Lutonator:
* http://www.debate.org...
UseRezon
Posts: 14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2015 12:12:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/4/2015 3:11:11 AM, Yassine wrote:
At 11/4/2015 1:07:37 AM, UseRezon wrote:

I am a former Muslim who has accepted CHristianity. I would like to debate a practicing Muslim via video chat. We can agree on a debate topic before hand.

- Ready when you are.

I would like to set the topic to, "The Trinity is not a rational belief". I of course, will take the negative to this statement. Do you think you can answer this question in the affirmative?

If so, would you like to set the terms of the debate?

If we are agreed, than we should add eachother on Skype and set a date.
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,482
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2015 2:12:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/4/2015 1:07:37 AM, UseRezon wrote:
I am a former Muslim who has accepted CHristianity. I would like to debate a practicing Muslim via video chat. We can agree on a debate topic before hand.

Ok lol u cant accept "CHristianity" which bible u chose to believe over others?
Never fart near dog
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,482
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2015 2:14:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/4/2015 3:11:11 AM, Yassine wrote:
At 11/4/2015 1:07:37 AM, UseRezon wrote:

I am a former Muslim who has accepted CHristianity. I would like to debate a practicing Muslim via video chat. We can agree on a debate topic before hand.

- Ready when you are.

yassine debate him on the subject preservation of the Quran and Bible... no hope for him &-)
Never fart near dog
shalal12
Posts: 303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2015 4:37:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/4/2015 1:07:37 AM, UseRezon wrote:
I am a former Muslim who has accepted CHristianity. I would like to debate a practicing Muslim via video chat. We can agree on a debate topic before hand.
Salam,

I wanna ask you some questions.
1. How long did it take you to find out that Islam is not the true faith?
2. What were your Islamic sources?
3. What was the main reason which made you reject Islam?
Send me message if you dont wanna answer the questions here. I hope God guides us all through the right way.
UseRezon
Posts: 14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2015 4:42:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/4/2015 4:37:52 PM, shalal12 wrote:
At 11/4/2015 1:07:37 AM, UseRezon wrote:
I am a former Muslim who has accepted CHristianity. I would like to debate a practicing Muslim via video chat. We can agree on a debate topic before hand.
Salam,

I wanna ask you some questions.
1. How long did it take you to find out that Islam is not the true faith?
2. What were your Islamic sources?
3. What was the main reason which made you reject Islam?
Send me message if you dont wanna answer the questions here. I hope God guides us all through the right way.

We can talk, however, I prefer video chat debates.
shalal12
Posts: 303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2015 4:48:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/4/2015 4:42:55 PM, UseRezon wrote:
At 11/4/2015 4:37:52 PM, shalal12 wrote:
At 11/4/2015 1:07:37 AM, UseRezon wrote:
I am a former Muslim who has accepted CHristianity. I would like to debate a practicing Muslim via video chat. We can agree on a debate topic before hand.
Salam,

I wanna ask you some questions.
1. How long did it take you to find out that Islam is not the true faith?
2. What were your Islamic sources?
3. What was the main reason which made you reject Islam?
Send me message if you dont wanna answer the questions here. I hope God guides us all through the right way.

We can talk, however, I prefer video chat debates.

This computer and internet speed may not be able to provide us with adequate infrastructures!! How about audio chat?
UseRezon
Posts: 14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2015 7:00:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/4/2015 4:48:22 PM, shalal12 wrote:
At 11/4/2015 4:42:55 PM, UseRezon wrote:
At 11/4/2015 4:37:52 PM, shalal12 wrote:
At 11/4/2015 1:07:37 AM, UseRezon wrote:
I am a former Muslim who has accepted CHristianity. I would like to debate a practicing Muslim via video chat. We can agree on a debate topic before hand.
Salam,

I wanna ask you some questions.
1. How long did it take you to find out that Islam is not the true faith?
2. What were your Islamic sources?
3. What was the main reason which made you reject Islam?
Send me message if you dont wanna answer the questions here. I hope God guides us all through the right way.

We can talk, however, I prefer video chat debates.

This computer and internet speed may not be able to provide us with adequate infrastructures!! How about audio chat?

I can accommodate that. We can have an audio chat. Is Skype OK with you
Fatihah
Posts: 7,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2015 7:41:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/4/2015 1:07:37 AM, UseRezon wrote:
I am a former Muslim who has accepted CHristianity. I would like to debate a practicing Muslim via video chat. We can agree on a debate topic before hand.

Response: I do not have a good connection for video chat. I can debate or as I prefer to say, have a dialogue via phone debate. The conversation is recorded and you can download it and upload it to whatever you like.

Freeconferencecall. Com

Dial in number: (712) 775-7031 If you live in the US.

Access Code 658679 followed by the # sign.

Just name the time you are ready to debate so we can be live at the same time. Then dial the dial in number, then the access number followed by the # sign. The LIVE recorded debate begins. I take ALL challengers.

If you do not live in the US, let me know what country because different countries have different dial in numbers.

Here is a link of a dialogue I did with another member on the forum, then uploaded it to YouTube. You can click the link to know what it is like.
https://www.youtube.com...
UseRezon
Posts: 14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2015 8:10:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/4/2015 7:41:44 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 11/4/2015 1:07:37 AM, UseRezon wrote:
I am a former Muslim who has accepted CHristianity. I would like to debate a practicing Muslim via video chat. We can agree on a debate topic before hand.

Response: I do not have a good connection for video chat. I can debate or as I prefer to say, have a dialogue via phone debate. The conversation is recorded and you can download it and upload it to whatever you like.

Freeconferencecall. Com

Dial in number: (712) 775-7031 If you live in the US.

Access Code 658679 followed by the # sign.

Just name the time you are ready to debate so we can be live at the same time. Then dial the dial in number, then the access number followed by the # sign. The LIVE recorded debate begins. I take ALL challengers.

If you do not live in the US, let me know what country because different countries have different dial in numbers.

Here is a link of a dialogue I did with another member on the forum, then uploaded it to YouTube. You can click the link to know what it is like.
https://www.youtube.com...

A few things.
I do not mind it NOT being a video chat, however, I would prefer a computer based facilitation of dialogue, so something like Skype or Google Hangouts with voice only. Also, I would like for us to have agreed on a topic of discussion before hand and an order to dialogue, much like a debate.

I would like your thoughts.
shalal12
Posts: 303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2015 8:17:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/4/2015 7:00:50 PM, UseRezon wrote:
At 11/4/2015 4:48:22 PM, shalal12 wrote:
At 11/4/2015 4:42:55 PM, UseRezon wrote:
At 11/4/2015 4:37:52 PM, shalal12 wrote:
At 11/4/2015 1:07:37 AM, UseRezon wrote:
I am a former Muslim who has accepted CHristianity. I would like to debate a practicing Muslim via video chat. We can agree on a debate topic before hand.
Salam,

I wanna ask you some questions.
1. How long did it take you to find out that Islam is not the true faith?
2. What were your Islamic sources?
3. What was the main reason which made you reject Islam?
Send me message if you dont wanna answer the questions here. I hope God guides us all through the right way.

We can talk, however, I prefer video chat debates.

This computer and internet speed may not be able to provide us with adequate infrastructures!! How about audio chat?

I can accommodate that. We can have an audio chat. Is Skype OK with you

That's OK. I am from Iran and my brothers Fatihah and Yassine are from USA and France respectively. Having faced different time zones you can chose people and manage your time in sha'allah.

Of course another option for you here is to chose among a Shia ,Sunni or let's say " just Muslim" Muslim. This option is not recommended by me to be used now, however, it may be used in the next steps. Perform this debate for your God and NOT because of audiences.

I will be grateful if you answer my questions through message.
God guides us all through the right way.
Yassine
Posts: 2,617
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2015 2:21:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/4/2015 12:12:56 PM, UseRezon wrote:
At 11/4/2015 3:11:11 AM, Yassine wrote:
At 11/4/2015 1:07:37 AM, UseRezon wrote:

I am a former Muslim who has accepted CHristianity. I would like to debate a practicing Muslim via video chat. We can agree on a debate topic before hand.

- Ready when you are.

I would like to set the topic to, "The Trinity is not a rational belief". I of course, will take the negative to this statement. Do you think you can answer this question in the affirmative?

If so, would you like to set the terms of the debate?

If we are agreed, than we should add eachother on Skype and set a date.

- You seem to have others lining up to take you up on your offer. You should maybe deal with them first. I am not too keen on having a conversation over Skype anyways. I prefer text correspondance.
Current Debates:

Islam is not a religion of peace vs. @ Lutonator:
* http://www.debate.org...
Yassine
Posts: 2,617
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2015 2:22:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/4/2015 2:14:02 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

yassine debate him on the subject preservation of the Quran and Bible... no hope for him &-)

- I doubt he is the type to be interested in such demonstrations.
Current Debates:

Islam is not a religion of peace vs. @ Lutonator:
* http://www.debate.org...
UseRezon
Posts: 14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2015 3:34:58 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/5/2015 2:22:33 AM, Yassine wrote:
At 11/4/2015 2:14:02 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

yassine debate him on the subject preservation of the Quran and Bible... no hope for him &-)

- I doubt he is the type to be interested in such demonstrations.

Is it a habbit of yours to speak in condesending terms about others you wish to debate? Sadly, I can not make time for your kind. Have a good life.
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,482
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2015 9:51:06 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/5/2015 3:34:58 AM, UseRezon wrote:
At 11/5/2015 2:22:33 AM, Yassine wrote:
At 11/4/2015 2:14:02 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

yassine debate him on the subject preservation of the Quran and Bible... no hope for him &-)

- I doubt he is the type to be interested in such demonstrations.

Is it a habbit of yours to speak in condesending terms about others you wish to debate? Sadly, I can not make time for your kind. Have a good life.

you already did
Never fart near dog
UseRezon
Posts: 14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2015 12:04:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/5/2015 9:51:06 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 11/5/2015 3:34:58 AM, UseRezon wrote:
At 11/5/2015 2:22:33 AM, Yassine wrote:
At 11/4/2015 2:14:02 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

yassine debate him on the subject preservation of the Quran and Bible... no hope for him &-)

- I doubt he is the type to be interested in such demonstrations.

Is it a habbit of yours to speak in condesending terms about others you wish to debate? Sadly, I can not make time for your kind. Have a good life.

you already did

You too, will be blocked. Have a good life.
Yassine
Posts: 2,617
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2015 4:30:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/5/2015 3:34:58 AM, UseRezon wrote:

Is it a habbit of yours to speak in condesending terms about others you wish to debate?

- The fact that you think I was condescending implies only your own lack of confidence. It's a matter of interest, not intellect.

Sadly, I can not make time for your kind. Have a good life.

- You too.
Current Debates:

Islam is not a religion of peace vs. @ Lutonator:
* http://www.debate.org...
uncung
Posts: 3,433
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2015 11:49:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/4/2015 1:07:37 AM, UseRezon wrote:
I am a former Muslim who has accepted CHristianity. I would like to debate a practicing Muslim via video chat. We can agree on a debate topic before hand.

why did you leave Islam and become a Christian?
UseRezon
Posts: 14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2015 11:59:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/5/2015 11:49:10 PM, uncung wrote:
At 11/4/2015 1:07:37 AM, UseRezon wrote:
I am a former Muslim who has accepted CHristianity. I would like to debate a practicing Muslim via video chat. We can agree on a debate topic before hand.

why did you leave Islam and become a Christian?

I would be more than happy to share in either an online skype or google hangouts dialogue. One person, was interested but hasn't replied back.
uncung
Posts: 3,433
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2015 12:39:07 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/5/2015 11:59:55 PM, UseRezon wrote:
At 11/5/2015 11:49:10 PM, uncung wrote:
At 11/4/2015 1:07:37 AM, UseRezon wrote:
I am a former Muslim who has accepted CHristianity. I would like to debate a practicing Muslim via video chat. We can agree on a debate topic before hand.

why did you leave Islam and become a Christian?

I would be more than happy to share in either an online skype or google hangouts dialogue. One person, was interested but hasn't replied back.

if you able to provide the logic reason behind your apostasy then perhaps some muslims out there would follow you as well.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2015 12:42:09 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/4/2015 12:12:56 PM, UseRezon wrote:
At 11/4/2015 3:11:11 AM, Yassine wrote:
At 11/4/2015 1:07:37 AM, UseRezon wrote:

I am a former Muslim who has accepted CHristianity. I would like to debate a practicing Muslim via video chat. We can agree on a debate topic before hand.

- Ready when you are.

I would like to set the topic to, "The Trinity is not a rational belief". I of course, will take the negative to this statement. Do you think you can answer this question in the affirmative?

If so, would you like to set the terms of the debate?

If we are agreed, than we should add eachother on Skype and set a date.

Why are you taking the Con to a negative statement? Are you not able to take the Pro on a positive statement?

You should debate "The Trinity is a rational belief" with you as pro.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
UseRezon
Posts: 14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2015 12:31:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
It's up to you or anyone else in here to take my challenge or to leave it. If your not serious about having these convos than, your best to move along and take up someone else's time.
I'm looking for an online audio and/or video debate/dialogue. Kindly don't waste my time with frivolous talk.

Serious dialogues ONLY!
UseRezon
Posts: 14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2015 12:33:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/6/2015 12:39:07 AM, uncung wrote:
At 11/5/2015 11:59:55 PM, UseRezon wrote:
At 11/5/2015 11:49:10 PM, uncung wrote:
At 11/4/2015 1:07:37 AM, UseRezon wrote:
I am a former Muslim who has accepted CHristianity. I would like to debate a practicing Muslim via video chat. We can agree on a debate topic before hand.

why did you leave Islam and become a Christian?

I would be more than happy to share in either an online skype or google hangouts dialogue. One person, was interested but hasn't replied back.

if you able to provide the logic reason behind your apostasy then perhaps some muslims out there would follow you as well.

If you don't want to take me up on my offer than it's your choice. Have a good day.
UseRezon
Posts: 14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2015 12:34:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/6/2015 12:42:09 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 11/4/2015 12:12:56 PM, UseRezon wrote:
At 11/4/2015 3:11:11 AM, Yassine wrote:
At 11/4/2015 1:07:37 AM, UseRezon wrote:

I am a former Muslim who has accepted CHristianity. I would like to debate a practicing Muslim via video chat. We can agree on a debate topic before hand.

- Ready when you are.

I would like to set the topic to, "The Trinity is not a rational belief". I of course, will take the negative to this statement. Do you think you can answer this question in the affirmative?

If so, would you like to set the terms of the debate?

If we are agreed, than we should add eachother on Skype and set a date.

Why are you taking the Con to a negative statement? Are you not able to take the Pro on a positive statement?

You should debate "The Trinity is a rational belief" with you as pro.

Are you able to?
uncung
Posts: 3,433
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2015 2:55:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
if you able to provide the logic reason behind your apostasy then perhaps some muslims out there would follow you as well.

If you don't want to take me up on my offer than it's your choice. Have a good day.

You are afraid of owned in the religious debate, therefore you avoid opened debate.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2015 3:25:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/6/2015 12:34:39 PM, UseRezon wrote:
At 11/6/2015 12:42:09 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 11/4/2015 12:12:56 PM, UseRezon wrote:
At 11/4/2015 3:11:11 AM, Yassine wrote:
At 11/4/2015 1:07:37 AM, UseRezon wrote:

I am a former Muslim who has accepted CHristianity. I would like to debate a practicing Muslim via video chat. We can agree on a debate topic before hand.

- Ready when you are.

I would like to set the topic to, "The Trinity is not a rational belief". I of course, will take the negative to this statement. Do you think you can answer this question in the affirmative?

If so, would you like to set the terms of the debate?

If we are agreed, than we should add eachother on Skype and set a date.

Why are you taking the Con to a negative statement? Are you not able to take the Pro on a positive statement?

You should debate "The Trinity is a rational belief" with you as pro.

Are you able to?

I'm not Muslim.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
UseRezon
Posts: 14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2015 3:49:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/6/2015 3:25:18 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 11/6/2015 12:34:39 PM, UseRezon wrote:
At 11/6/2015 12:42:09 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 11/4/2015 12:12:56 PM, UseRezon wrote:
At 11/4/2015 3:11:11 AM, Yassine wrote:
At 11/4/2015 1:07:37 AM, UseRezon wrote:

I am a former Muslim who has accepted Christianity. I would like to debate a practicing Muslim via video chat. We can agree on a debate topic before hand.

- Ready when you are.

I would like to set the topic to, "The Trinity is not a rational belief". I of course, will take the negative to this statement. Do you think you can answer this question in the affirmative?

If so, would you like to set the terms of the debate?

If we are agreed, than we should add each other on Skype and set a date.

Why are you taking the Con to a negative statement? Are you not able to take the Pro on a positive statement?

You should debate "The Trinity is a rational belief" with you as pro.

Are you able to?

I'm not Muslim.

Well then I guess none of these posts are relevant to you. I am seeking to dialogue and or debate a Muslim as indicated on the subject of this forum.

Anyone yet, wish to?
UseRezon
Posts: 14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2015 3:51:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/6/2015 2:55:34 PM, uncung wrote:
if you able to provide the logic reason behind your apostasy then perhaps some muslims out there would follow you as well.

If you don't want to take me up on my offer than it's your choice. Have a good day.

You are afraid of owned in the religious debate, therefore you avoid opened debate.

You are entitled to your opinions.
SalFactoR
Posts: 17
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 2:47:03 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 11/4/2015 1:07:37 AM, UseRezon wrote:
I am a former Muslim who has accepted CHristianity. I would like to debate a practicing Muslim via video chat. We can agree on a debate topic before hand.

I am willing to debate you on this topic any time -
Anyone else interested can also add me for debate.

Skype Username: Rf.Salmano