Jump to topic:

The real "666" ?

the-good-teacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2010 5:33:47 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Doesn't anyone study the bible any more?

Firstly - I will show the bible has not been mistranslated,

Rev 13:18 "Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six".

Many say it is "John Paul 11" and he will return !

It might be argued by some that 666 must be applied to one man's name, and that this will then help identify him as the antichrist. I would offer the following verse to show that 666 need not apply solely to a man's name:

Rev 19:16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

The same Greek word translated as name (onoma: - Strong's #G3686) that appears in Revelation 13:17-18 is also used in chapter 19:16, so clearly the word can also apply to a title, and not just one man's name. Now, we are told that it takes a certain understanding and wisdom to discern just how this number is actually applied. Based on the fact that 666 can apply to a title and a name,

Title -
Every Pope carries the sphere, engraved on it are the Latin words -

VICARIUS FILII DEI
THE LITERAL MEANING: VICARIUS - substituting for, or in place of, or Vicar of
FILII - means son
DEI - means God

V = 5 F = no value D = 500
I = 1 I = 1 E = no value
C = 100 L = 50 I = 1
A = no value I = 1 --------
R = no value I = 1 501
I = 1 --------
U/V = 5 53
S = no value
-------- 112 + 53 + 501 = 666

Every Pope caries the title "Vicar of the son of God" = 666

The Man -
John Paul 11 - Ioanes Pavlvs Secvndo
I=1,O=0,A=0,N=0,E=0,S=0 -----------------1
P=0,A=0,V=5,L=50,V=5,S=0.---------------60
S=0,E=0,C=100,V=5,N=0,D=500,O=0.--- 605

Because John Paul 11 is now dead, does that mean the Antichrist has been and gone ?

Rev 13:3 "And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast".

Rev 17:8 "The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is".

Are these verses saying John Paul 11 will return from the grave ? - "they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is"

Look at the Video and you decide !

-------------------------
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2010 8:24:49 AM
The mistranslation thing doesn't come out of reading the bible incorrectly itself, the copy we have today. it comes from and scrap of a page from an older bible found in an ancient dump that has the numbers 616 instead. http://www.wnd.com...

It's not a solid reason for changing teaching on the matter; but is enough to make you wonder 'hmm maybe over time the real number John wrote changed some.' Its not a fact that changes what we view about the past events and it only pertains to something about the future that most have given up on really ever being able to know anything with it. their have been so many people that have been labeled the anti-chirst with various prophesies from Daniel and Revelations that its hard to believe anyone could be right on the matter before the devil has come and its already known for other reasons.

I still have an open mind on the matter, if all the signs point to a guy being the beast but the number that represents him is 616 instead of 666 when all of the events still left to happen in revelations occur; I could live with that. It probably wont, but I keep in in mind in case.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2010 9:00:07 AM
At 9/27/2010 8:24:49 AM, Marauder wrote:
The mistranslation thing doesn't come out of reading the bible incorrectly itself, the copy we have today. it comes from and scrap of a page from an older bible found in an ancient dump that has the numbers 616 instead. http://www.wnd.com...

It's not a solid reason for changing teaching on the matter; but is enough to make you wonder 'hmm maybe over time the real number John wrote changed some.' Its not a fact that changes what we view about the past events and it only pertains to something about the future that most have given up on really ever being able to know anything with it. their have been so many people that have been labeled the anti-chirst with various prophesies from Daniel and Revelations that its hard to believe anyone could be right on the matter before the devil has come and its already known for other reasons.

I still have an open mind on the matter, if all the signs point to a guy being the beast but the number that represents him is 616 instead of 666 when all of the events still left to happen in revelations occur; I could live with that. It probably wont, but I keep in in mind in case.

Most likely not.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2010 11:22:12 AM
At 9/27/2010 9:00:07 AM, lovelife wrote:

Most likely not.

agreed
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
tBoonePickens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2010 11:23:26 AM
At 9/27/2010 5:33:47 AM, the-good-teacher wrote:
Yes, but it seems like you do not!

Rev 13:18 "Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six".

Many people say many different things: some say intelligent things and others very stupid things. I believe you fall into the category of the latter.

It might be argued by some that 666 must be applied to one man's name, and that this will then help identify him as the antichrist. I would offer the following verse to show that 666 need not apply solely to a man's name:
OK, but it 666 or 616 supposed to mean Nero Caesar.

Rev 19:16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
Actaully, in Aramaic "KING OF KINGS, LORD OF LORDS" translates to 777: perfection.

The same Greek word translated as name (onoma: - Strong's #G3686) that appears in Revelation 13:17-18 is also used in chapter 19:16, so clearly the word can also apply to a title, and not just one man's name. Now, we are told that it takes a certain understanding and wisdom to discern just how this number is actually applied. Based on the fact that 666 can apply to a title and a name,
Yes both: Nero Caesar. Name = Nero or Neron & Caesar = title and name!

Title -
OK, I'll bite!

VICARIUS FILII DEI
THE LITERAL MEANING:
VICARIUS - substituting for, or in place of, or Vicar of
FILII - means son
DEI - means God
You don't say?

I = 1 I = 1 E = no value
C = 100 L = 50 I = 1
R = no value I = 1 501
I = 1 --------
U/V = 5 53
FAIL: U = no value.
S = no value
107 + 53 + 501 = 661; just doesn't add up!
But let's concede that important point, and take a look again and strip out the unused letters:
VICARIUS becomes VICIV which in Roman Numerals = 110!
FILII becomes ILII = 53
DEIbecomes DI = 501
110 + 53 + 501 = 664; also doesn't add up!
Check it for yourself: http://www.novaroma.org...
BTW, 112 in Roman Numerals is CXII.

Actually, 661 or 664, your falling short again!

The Man -
Actually, it's IOANNES PAULUS SECUNDUS.

Correction, S=0,E=0,C=100,V=5,N=0,D=500,V=5,S=0.--- 610

Now assuming that U has no value, you get: 1 + 50 + 400 = 451, FAIL.
Now assuming that U = V = 5, you get: 1 + 60 + 610 = 671, FAIL.

Because John Paul 11 is now dead, does that mean the Antichrist has been and gone ?
No, because you're still alive!

Rev 13:3 "And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast".
Rev 17:8 "The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is".
Are these verses saying John Paul 11 will return from the grave ? - "they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is"

There is one thing that will never cease: human stupidity!

"The Apostle John, writing during the time of the first great Roman persecution of Christians, recorded in the Book of Revelations 13:18 that the number of the Beast was 666 and that this number was the number of a human being. Most ancient MSS (hand-written manuscripts) of the book of Revelation record 666 as this significant number while others manuscripts record the number as 616. Is it a coincidence that all the Roman numeral added together total 666 (excluding the symbol for 1,000 which was not a separate letter/ number but two "D"= 500 place back to back)? Is it also a coincidence that the gematria for Neron Caesar (an alternate Hebrew spelling of the Emperor's name in wide use in the 1st century AD) totals 666 while the Greek spelling of Nero Caesar totals 616? Six is the number of the beasts and of man (both created on the 6th day). It is also the number which is symbolic of man's nature to rebel against the law of God."
http://www.agapebiblestudy.com...
WOS
: At 10/3/2012 4:28:52 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
: Without nothing existing, you couldn't have something.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2010 12:08:45 PM
At 9/27/2010 12:07:49 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
*Yawn* tl;dr

I rarely read the-good-teacher's posts. They're usually just full of conspiracy crap.
jharry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2010 12:31:54 PM
At 9/27/2010 11:23:26 AM, tBoonePickens wrote:

Many people say many different things: some say intelligent things and others very stupid things. I believe you fall into the category of the latter.

Actaully, in Aramaic "KING OF KINGS, LORD OF LORDS" translates to 777: perfection.

Title -
OK, I'll bite!

VICARIUS FILII DEI
THE LITERAL MEANING:
FILII - means son
DEI - means God
You don't say?

I = 1 I = 1 E = no value
C = 100 L = 50 I = 1
R = no value I = 1 501
I = 1 --------
U/V = 5 53
S = no value
But let's concede that important point, and take a look again and strip out the unused letters:
VICARIUS becomes VICIV which in Roman Numerals = 110!
FILII becomes ILII = 53
DEIbecomes DI = 501

The Man -

No, because you're still alive!

"The Apostle John, writing during the time of the first great Roman persecution of Christians, recorded in the Book of Revelations 13:18 that the number of the Beast was 666 and that this number was the number of a human being. Most ancient MSS (hand-written manuscripts) of the book of Revelation record 666 as this significant number while others manuscripts record the number as 616. Is it a coincidence that all the Roman numeral added together total 666 (excluding the symbol for 1,000 which was not a separate letter/ number but two "D"= 500 place back to back)? Is it also a coincidence that the gematria for Neron Caesar (an alternate Hebrew spelling of the Emperor's name in wide use in the 1st century AD) totals 666 while the Greek spelling of Nero Caesar totals 616? Six is the number of the beasts and of man (both created on the 6th day). It is also the number which is symbolic of man's nature to rebel against the law of God."
http://www.agapebiblestudy.com...

Awesome responce.

His entire psot was nothing more then an EPIC FAIL.

@the-false-teacher. Your blind faith is only equaled by your blind hatred.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen
the-good-teacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2010 12:42:49 PM

Title -
OK, I'll bite!

VICARIUS FILII DEI
THE LITERAL MEANING:
FILII - means son
DEI - means God
You don't say?

I = 1 I = 1 E = no value
C = 100 L = 50 I = 1
R = no value I = 1 501
I = 1 --------
U/V = 5 53
S = no value
=========================================
VICARIUS becomes VICIV which in Roman Numerals = 110!======((((((112))))))) V=5 - 1 = 1- C=100 - 1=1 - V = 5 = 112, TUT TUT !!!!!
FILII becomes ILII = 53
DEIbecomes DI = 501

The Man -

============================================
(((((((SECONDUS))))))))------ ONE V/U = 605 ----SLIP OF THE FINGER!!!!.. but you didn't pick it up, so TUT TUT !!!!!!!!!

No, because you're still alive! TUT TUT

There is one thing that will never cease: human stupidity!,,

look in the MIRROR !!!!

jharry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2010 12:55:53 PM
At 9/27/2010 12:42:49 PM, the-good-teacher wrote:

Title -
OK, I'll bite!

VICARIUS FILII DEI
THE LITERAL MEANING:
FILII - means son
DEI - means God
You don't say?

I = 1 I = 1 E = no value
C = 100 L = 50 I = 1
R = no value I = 1 501
I = 1 --------
U/V = 5 53
S = no value
VICARIUS becomes VICIV which in Roman Numerals = 110!======((((((112))))))) V=5 - 1 = 1- C=100 - 1=1 - V = 5 = 112, TUT TUT !!!!!
FILII becomes ILII = 53
DEIbecomes DI = 501

The Man -

(((((((SECONDUS))))))))------ ONE V/U = 605 ----SLIP OF THE FINGER!!!!.. but you didn't pick it up, so TUT TUT !!!!!!!!!

No, because you're still alive! TUT TUT

There is one thing that will never cease: human stupidity!,,

look in the MIRROR !!!!

Nice repsonse. So you admit that he is right and you are an utter fail?
the-good-teacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2010 1:00:10 PM
Please if your Catholic, by all means have your say, make it constructive, not like the rubbish Catholic tBoonePickens came out with, thanks, ;-)
jharry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2010 1:02:59 PM
At 9/27/2010 1:00:10 PM, the-good-teacher wrote:
Please if your Catholic, by all means have your say, make it constructive, not like the rubbish Catholic tBoonePickens came out with, thanks, ;-)

Then refute it then fine sir. After you are done I will have my turn. Until then you are wrong, unless you can prove that he is wrong. Or even give some kind of evidence, anything would be great.
the-good-teacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2010 2:52:10 PM
At 9/27/2010 1:02:59 PM, jharry wrote:
At 9/27/2010 1:00:10 PM, the-good-teacher wrote:

Then refute it then fine sir. After you are done I will have my turn. Until then you are wrong, unless you can prove that he is wrong. Or even give some kind of evidence, anything would be great.
---------------------
You didn't read the reply,

It was refuted quite easily by pointing out the error of his Maths, and spelling.
return to my reply and look at his maths. he does what all catholics do when confronted with the facts, he points the finger in another direction, it has been going on from the days of Nero when he pointed the finger at Christians for burning Rome, when all the time it was he himself that was to blame, an old chestnut of theirs ! (catholics)

------------------------------
tBoonePickens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2010 3:44:27 PM
One should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.
VICIV = V + I + C + IV = 5 + 1 + 100 + 4 = 110.
Learn Roman Numerals, Idiot. What's even more astonishing, is the fact that I gave you a link to VERIFY it!

http://www.novaroma.org...

No, it's Secundus, moron. And of course I am not going to pick up and use YOUR ERRORS!

look in the MIRROR !!!!

I have and I see a quite handsome & intelligent man, in stark opposition to what you see when you look in the mirror!
It was refuted quite easily by pointing out the error of his Maths, and spelling.
Can you really be that stupid?

return to my reply and look at his maths. he does what all catholics do when confronted with the facts, he points the finger in another direction,
Lol! The facts are (A) you don't even know Roman Numerals (which a 8 year old can do) and (B) you have a poor grasp of Latin.

...it has been going on from the days of Nero when he pointed the finger at Christians for burning Rome, when all the time it was he himself that was to blame, an old chestnut of theirs ! (catholics)
What does this even mean?

Just take the aluminum foil off your head and get back on your medication. Oh, and Dan Brown doesn't count as a reputable source, btw, it's fiction.
WOS
: At 10/3/2012 4:28:52 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
: Without nothing existing, you couldn't have something.
the-good-teacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2010 4:44:19 PM
At 9/27/2010 3:44:27 PM, tBoonePickens wrote:
One should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.
VICIV = V + I + C + IV = 5 + 1 + 100 + 4 = 110.
Learn Roman Numerals, Idiot. What's even more astonishing, is the fact that I gave you a link to VERIFY it!

http://www.novaroma.org...

No, it's Secundus, moron. And of course I am not going to pick up and use YOUR ERRORS!

look in the MIRROR !!!!

I have and I see a quite handsome & intelligent man, in stark opposition to what you see when you look in the mirror!
Can you really be that stupid?

return to my reply and look at his maths. he does what all catholics do when confronted with the facts, he points the finger in another direction,
Lol! The facts are (A) you don't even know Roman Numerals (which a 8 year old can do) and (B) you have a poor grasp of Latin.

...it has been going on from the days of Nero when he pointed the finger at Christians for burning Rome, when all the time it was he himself that was to blame, an old chestnut of theirs ! (catholics)
What does this even mean?

Just take the aluminum foil off your head and get back on your medication. Oh, and Dan Brown doesn't count as a reputable source, btw, it's fiction.

-------------------

Is that you back again avoiding the truth ?, typical Catholic !

IOANES
I = 1
O = 0
A = 0
N = 0
N = 0
E = 0
S = 0
TOTAL = 1

PAVLVS
P = 0
A = 0
V = 5
L = 50
V = 5
S = 0
TOTAL = 60

SECVNDO
S = 0
E = 0
C = 100
V = 5
N = 0
D = 500
O = 0
TOTAL = 605

GRAND
TOTAL = 666

John IOANES = 1
Paul PAVLVS = 60
II SECVNDO = 605

T o t a l
1 + 60 + 605 = 666

The Vatican refers to itself often as...
SANCTA LVX DEI (Holy light of God)
S=0, A=0, N=0, C =100, T=0, A=0

L=50, V=5, X =10

D=500, E=0, I=1,
Total
6 6 6

If you remove all the letters that do not have numeric values, you are left with... SANTAE. If you slide the "N" to the right two spaces like you can in the name "SANTA" you will end up with, "SATANE" The word SATANE = SATAN in LATIN

VICARIVS FILII DEI
(Vicar of the Son of God)

V=5
I=1
C=100
A=0
R=0
I=1
V=5
S=0
F=0
I=1
L=50
I=1
I=1
D=500
E=0
I=1

TOTAL
6 6 6 (for the less educated and those living in denial)

Do you know the meaning of Vatican? This word comes from Latin & is a contraction of two words Vatis – Divine or Prophetic Can – Serpent Or called "Divine Serpent"
TEITAN Satan (Teitan)=666
Teitan is the ancient Greek name of Satan
TEITAN letter Number T 300 E 5 I 10 T 300 A 1 N 50 Sum 666
Here in Greek, with its translations and numerical values, is where Satan's seat is today
HE LATINA BASILEIA WHICH MEANS THE LATIN KINGDOM
Letter Number H 0 E 8 L 30 A 1 T 300 HE I 10 N 50 LATINA 8 E BASILEIA 2 B A 1 S 200 I 10 L 30 E 5 I 10 A 1 SUM 666

ITALIKA EKKLESIA Which means Latin Church Here is the roman church (Vatican) in Greek with its numeral values,
letter Number I 10 T 300 A 1 L 30 I 10 ITALIKA K 20 A 1 E 5 EKKLESIA K 20 K 20 L 30 E 8 S 200 I 10 A 1 Sum 666
LATIENOS Here in Greek transliteration is the kingdom's Language, written as LATEINOS, Which means Latin speaking or Latin Man
LATIENOS letter Number L 30 A 1 T 300 I 5 E 10 N 50 O 70 S 200 SUM 666
Pope Paul IV, who was one of the pope Paul Dynasty. PAULO V VICE DEO is Latin for "Paul the Vicar of God" This name is also branded with satan's number 666
PAULO V VICE DEO Letter Name P 0 A 0 U 5 L 50 O 0 V 5 V 5 I 1 C 100 E 0 D 500 E 0 O 0 SUM 666
The pope have had many titles among centuries, Here are two in Latin with their meanings DUX CLERI-MEANS-the CAPTAIN of the CLERGY LUDOVICUS-MEANS-the chief Vicar of the Court of Rome
Here in Roman numerals LUDOVICUS DUX CLERI Letter Number Letter Number D 500 L 50 U 5 U 5 X 10 D 500 C 100 O 0 L 50 V 5 E 0 I 1 R 0 C 100 I 1 U 5 SUM 666 S 0 SUM 666
The word APOSTATES in Greek
APOSTATES Letter Number A 1 P 80 O 70 ST 6 A 1 T 300 E 8 S 200 SUM 666
SANCTA LVX DEI Letter Number S 0 A 0 N 0 C 100 T 0 A 0 L 50 V 5 X 10 D 500 E 0 I 1 SUM 666
If you remove all the letters that do not have numeric values, you are left with…SANTAE. If you slide N to the Right two spaces, you get "SATANE" The word SATANE=SATAN in LATIN!
LATIN: REX LATINVS SACERDOS (KING Letter Number OF THE Roman priest) R 0 E 0 X 10 L 50 A 0 T 0 I 1 N 0 V 5 S 0 S 0 A 0
HEBREW: ROMIITH means Roman Kingdom Letter number R 200 O 6 M 40 I 10 I 10 TH 400 Sum 666
HEBREW: ROMITI or Roman Man Letter number R 200 O 6 M 40 I 400 T 400 I 10 Sum 666
There's loads more for this Satanic religion, "Ye shall know them by their fruits" - tBoonePickens is a fruit of Cat holism, be well warned !!!
jharry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2010 7:13:38 PM
At 9/27/2010 5:10:37 PM, Atheism wrote:
Why is Satan bad in the first place?

Why do you ask?
annhasle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2010 7:14:15 PM
At 9/27/2010 7:13:38 PM, jharry wrote:

Why do you ask?

For understanding, most likely.
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
J.Kenyon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2010 7:16:02 PM
So I was thinking, I really like Arizona green tea with pomegranate juice, but they didn't have any of that. So should I just get the regular...?
jharry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2010 7:16:07 PM
At 9/27/2010 7:14:15 PM, annhasle wrote:

Why do you ask?

He is the deceiver. He is the father of lies. He is the father of selfishness. He is the father of all that is evil.
jharry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2010 7:17:06 PM
@the-false-teacher

Are you contending that the "beast" hasn't arrived yet?

Are you contending that the "beast" is the anti-Christ?
annhasle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2010 7:17:25 PM
At 9/27/2010 7:16:07 PM, jharry wrote:

Why do you ask?

He is the deceiver. He is the father of lies. He is the father of selfishness. He is the father of all that is evil.

So everything evil, deceiving, and selfish came from Satan?
jharry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2010 7:18:49 PM
At 9/27/2010 7:17:25 PM, annhasle wrote:

Why do you ask?

Correct. He is also the father of hatred annhasle.
J.Kenyon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2010 7:20:32 PM
...so then I tried on the brown ones. I thought they looked a lot better, but they didn't fit as well, so I just went with the Eccos...
annhasle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2010 7:22:48 PM
At 9/27/2010 7:18:49 PM, jharry wrote:

Why do you ask?

So, when God himself acted evil, Satan is to blame? When God said he was 'a selfish God' in the First Commandment, Satan is to blame? When God smites the nonbelievers and blasphemers... Satan is, once again, to blame? Of course, this is the Old Testament which is known for it's vindictive and violent actions...
jharry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2010 7:26:46 PM
At 9/27/2010 7:22:48 PM, annhasle wrote:

Why do you ask?

So, when God himself acted evil, Satan is to blame? When God said he was 'a selfish God' in the First Commandment, Satan is to blame? When God smites the nonbelievers and blasphemers... Satan is, once again, to blame? Of course, this is the Old Testament which is known for it's vindictive and violent actions...

Please explain. I don't see God as any of those things. He is a selfish God like I am a selfish husband. Has He smote you? Old Testament. Wow, are we really going to go through this again?
annhasle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2010 7:32:51 PM
At 9/27/2010 7:26:46 PM, jharry wrote:
At 9/27/2010 7:22:48 PM, annhasle wrote:

Why do you ask?

Please explain. I don't see God as any of those things. He is a selfish God like I am a selfish husband. Has He smote you? Old Testament. Wow, are we really going to go through this again?

I thought my questions were pretty self-explanatory...

Obviously he has not smote me. I was talking about the Bible, not my personal life. And I was just wanting to clarify how everything evil is automatically Satan's fault. I understand that he's the poster boy for Evil in your religion, I'm just unsure why.

We don't have to 'go through this again'. They're pretty simple questions just for my understanding but you're free to ignore them.
MarquisX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2010 7:38:11 PM
At 9/27/2010 7:34:34 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
...and so I said "oh yeah? well down at the yard, we call your mom Skippy, because she spreads like peanut butter!"

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO burn!!!!!!!!!
Sophisticated ignorance, write my curses in cursive