Total Posts:44|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Trinity Doctrine - the mark of Cain?

Evidence
Posts: 843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2015 5:07:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
This post is for all Christian Religions who see no need, .. nor desire to have scientific evidence of God, and may be wearing the Mark of Cain!

Here is a typical excerpt from a Christian Denomination on "What We Believe - God"

We believe in the one and only true God existing in three Persons: The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit; each active in creation (Genesis 1:1,2, 26), and redemption (John 1:1-14). And we firmly believe and preach that JESUS CHRIST is GOD (1 Tim. 3:16; 1 John 5:20).

I will debate the claims here for starters in my next post, please join me for or against my observation, hoping for a good and fruitful debate, especially from my good friend (you know who you are buddy) all in the name of Jesus Christ, the Only Begotten Son of God.
There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil
to one who is striking at the root. - Henry David Thoreau
Evidence
Posts: 843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2015 6:12:55 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/11/2015 5:07:25 AM, Evidence wrote:
This post is for all Christian Religions who see no need, .. nor desire to have scientific evidence of God, and may be wearing the Mark of Cain!

Here is a typical excerpt from a Christian Denomination on "What We Believe - God"

We believe in the one and only true God existing in three Persons: The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit; each active in creation (Genesis 1:1,2, 26), and redemption (John 1:1-14). And we firmly believe and preach that JESUS CHRIST is GOD (1 Tim. 3:16; 1 John 5:20).

I will debate the claims here for starters in my next post, please join me for or against my observation, hoping for a good and fruitful debate, especially from my good friend (you know who you are buddy) all in the name of Jesus Christ, the Only Begotten Son of God. :

First, how does Genesis 1:1,2,26 reveal God in three different persons (understanding they are acting as one, or this three-in-one doctrine)?

Genesis 1: 1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.

Here is how I understand this; God created the universe, and the Bible explains God is Spirit, and that no one has ever seen God nor can He be seen,
John 1:18 No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him.

so in the next verse: "And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters" is also God, particularly His concentration since all of God from his head to his feet is Spirit, so what God was doing, I also imitate when I am creating something in my garage, I would look at what I made so far and think to myself, contemplate on it in my mind: "hmm, what should I do next?" Then verse 3 explains what came next:

Genesis 1:3 Then God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light. 4 And God saw the light, that it was good; and God divided the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light Day, and the darkness He called Night. So the evening and the morning were the first day.

There is this light, which we know is there before God created the sun and the moon, so what is this light?

John 1:6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. 7 This man came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all through him might believe. 8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light. 9 That was the true Light which gives light to every man coming into the world.

Also John 8:12 Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, "I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life."

So what is light? Light we learn in the Bible is truth and order, the opposite of darkness which is lies and chaos, .. which evolution teaches.

OK, what about verse 26?

Genesis 1:26 Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth."

I understand that God was talking to somebody, because I know God is One, so this other person is not God. .. John 1 comes into mind:

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

So there it is, "In the Beginning when God was creating the universe and the world, the 'Word' was with God, which we know is His Son whom He named Word who (verse 2) He was in the beginning with God.

So what exactly did God mean when He said: "Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness" ??
It's right there, He is talking to His Son Word, so God created Adam in Gods likeness, and from Adam He took a rib and created Eve, so just as God beget His Son Word from Himself, in the same sense Adam beget Eve (with Gods doing of course). So we see that just as the Word was with God, - Eve was with Adam, and just as the Word was God (before God beget/created him, .. Eve was Adam, before they were taken out of the source; The Son Word from God, and Eve from Adam, the Word was God, just as Eve was Adam.

Simple really, as long as we don't complicate things with religious doctrines.

Sooo, nope, I don't see God as three persons, but God is One. I see God having His Son Word with Him, and I know the Bible teaches us that 3 All things were made through Him (the Word), and without Him nothing was made that was made. it does NOT say God made all things through God.

Any questions?
There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil
to one who is striking at the root. - Henry David Thoreau
Evidence
Posts: 843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2015 7:13:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/11/2015 5:07:25 AM, Evidence wrote:
This post is for all Christian Religions who see no need, .. nor desire to have scientific evidence of God, and may be wearing the Mark of Cain!

Here is a typical excerpt from a Christian Denomination on "What We Believe - God"

We believe in the one and only true God existing in three Persons: The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit; each active in creation (Genesis 1:1,2, 26), and redemption (John 1:1-14). And we firmly believe and preach that JESUS CHRIST is GOD (1 Tim. 3:16; 1 John 5:20). :

Now lets re-examine John 1:1-14 and John 5:20, to make sure we don't miss where this Christian Denomination claims "JESUS CHRIST is GOD" ??

Well here read it together and see where it claims that JESUS CHRIST is GOD?

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.
6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. 7 This man came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all through him might believe. 8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light. 9 That was the true Light which gives light to every man coming into the world.

10 He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him. 11 He came to His own, and His own did not receive Him. 12 But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name: 13 who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.


Wow, not only is there absolutely no reference to the Word being God (except where the Word was God before God beget/create Him, just as in the image or likeness where Eve was Adam before God took her out of Adam) but I don't see even the mention of Jesus Christ?? But I do see: And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

So anyone who wears this 'Mark of Cain', and from what I have witnessed with my own ears and seen with my own eyes, not ONE Trinitarian was able to deny this Trinity Doctrine, not One. A Bible Evangelist who has hundreds if not a thousand videos on YouTube, who goes on live televison defending his Christian faith (and he does a really good job too, except for the Mark of Cain on his forehead/heart) he told me in person after 3 hours of debating, he said: "Yea, you make your point, and it's Biblical and all, BUT even if God was to come down and show me this Himself, I couldn't accept it, I just couldn't deny the Trinity!" then with a surprised expression on his face as he was looking at me, he slowly looked up at the celling and continued: "Ahh, .. yea I know what I just said, .. so look, I don't want to continue this debate now or later OK?" because we were talking about a professionally videoed debate between him and I, so I asked him again if we are still doing this or not, but he said; "No, and I don't want to debate with you either, hey no offence or anything OK, you're a really nice guy and all, .. but, .. I got to go!?" so he left, never to answer my e-mails or anything, yet he debated some pretty well know people and publically debated Muslims and he was not very discreet about any of it either, at a college he really teed-off a lot of Muslims, and its all on video, yet here he was, in my home all welcomed and one thing, that one thing he could not deny, the Trinity Doctrine, as if it was seared into his forehead, a Mark that he couldn't remove??

Am I wrong? Is there a Trinitarian out there that can prove me wrong? Oh yea, and all Trinitarians claim their god is a Deity, and many go to schools of Divinity and Trinity Colleges to get their degree in Divination. So either Christianity wears the Mark of Cain, and worships the Deity (demon) Lucifer, or I am completely crazy!? And I know it's not the latter, not according to the Word of God, the Bible anyways. So even though I have my doubts, like this just cannot be, these people know the Bible backwards and forewords, better than me, but so far, not One could convince me otherwise!? Not One. I know one thing, no matter what I think or believe, Gods Word will never change.
There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil
to one who is striking at the root. - Henry David Thoreau
tstor
Posts: 1,467
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2015 3:05:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/11/2015 2:27:25 PM, JJ50 wrote:
Total GARBAGE!
I think that you should begin publishing commentaries.
"The afternoon came down as imperceptibly as age comes to a happy man. A little gold entered into the sunlight. The bay became bluer and dimpled with shore-wind ripples. Those lonely fishermen who believe that the fish bite at high tide left their rocks, and their places were taken by others, who were convinced that the fish bite at low tide." (John Steinbeck; Tortilla Flat, 1935)
DPMartin
Posts: 1,096
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2015 3:49:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
evidence

No offence to the work you"ve just put out but just where is it in scripture that refutes the trinity?

The Holy Spirit is the Presence of God, and in the case of Jesus Christ who is the Word of God made flesh, or come into the flesh if you will. If you don"t understand the trinity not "Trinitarian" theology mind you, theology is of men, this might help.

Even Jesus states more that once He is in the Father and the Father is in Him, same with, with each other, as in one is not without the other hence this would include the Holy Spirit since God is a Spirit. There is you your presence (flesh) and your word that is of you. That goes out from you and if your word is good, then it return to you fulfilled exactly as you"ve spoken it. The God of Israel in the Name of Jesus Christ is a Spirit (His Presence) His Word made flesh that is of Him (Jesus Christ) and He himself as in you yourself. God is God, God"s Presence is God, His Word is God. To anything other than God. You are you your word is you and your presence is you to anything other than you.

I realize Trinitarian theology may or may not distort that, but it is as simple as that.
graceofgod
Posts: 5,032
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2015 6:22:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
if everything was made through the word, which is Jesus, either Jesus is God as the trinity proposes or god did not make everything Jesus did as he is not God...
Evidence
Posts: 843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2015 6:01:42 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/11/2015 3:49:47 PM, DPMartin wrote:
evidence

No offence to the work you"ve just put out but just where is it in scripture that refutes the trinity?


Thank you for the response.
The Bible does not refute the Trinity, it doesn't mention it, it's not in there.

The Holy Spirit is the Presence of God, and in the case of Jesus Christ who is the Word of God made flesh, or come into the flesh if you will. If you don"t understand the trinity not "Trinitarian" theology mind you, theology is of men, this might help.


So you agree that this 'trinity' is just a theology of men, correct? I agree. It has nothing to do with the Bible, or our God of the Bible.

Even Jesus states more that once He is in the Father and the Father is in Him, same with, with each other, as in one is not without the other :

1 Corinthians 3:16 Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?

Does this mean that I am now part of that trinity? That would make four.

Romans 8:9 But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His.
The Spirit of God is in Jesus, and joins with his Spirit, which is in us, or should be, otherwise we are not with him, .. or not One with Christ. You, me we have to have the same Spirit which Christ had received from the Father, so we all can be one, or in one mind, of one purpose as God and His Son is of One Purpose. The Spirit of God teaches us all things of God, but we must be careful for there are lying spirits out there who can also come into us and deceive us, .. right? But as long as we have Christ's Spirit in us (which of course comes from the Father, to His Son, and from there through Christ teaching into us. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His.

Romans 8:11 But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.

So if we have the Spirit of Christ (same like in the O.T. having the Spirit of Elijah, or the teachings of Elijah), another words we must have the Spirit of the teachings of Christ in us, then God will raise us up on that last Day just as He has His Son Word, who now in the flesh is Jesus Christ, the Word of God.

..hence this would include the Holy Spirit since God is a Spirit. There is you your presence (flesh) and your word that is of you. That goes out from you and if your word is good, then it return to you fulfilled exactly as you"ve spoken it. The God of Israel in the Name of Jesus Christ is a Spirit (His Presence) His Word made flesh that is of Him (Jesus Christ) and He himself as in you yourself. :

That makes absolutely no sense, .. but that is typical from those trying to justify the Trinity Doctrine. Some years ago, on a Sunday morning I was listening to one of my favorite TV Ministers Adrian Rogers, and he was asked if he could explain the Trinity in a way that the younger audience would understand also. So at the end of his service he began to say (not verbatim) : "Well, to sum up the Trinity, I would have to say; Humpty dumpty sat on the wall, humpty dumpty had a great fall. All the kings horses and all the kings me, couldn't put humpty back together again, .. and that speaks to me!" as he said this, the crowed cheered and clapped.

God is God, God"s Presence is God, His Word is God. To anything other than God. You are you your word is you and your presence is you to anything other than you.


Yes I agree that God is God, and everything about God is God, and I am me and my presence is me, and my words come from me too, but that does not make me three persons.

I realize Trinitarian theology may or may not distort that, but it is as simple as that. :

The Trinity Doctrine is anything but simple, Satan did not intend to make it simple so people could not understand it, just like the Big-bang and Evolution doctrines. These are all Satan's attempts to make God in the minds of men of no avail, so he, a divine being who now rules from the supernatural realm can step up and 'be like the Most High'.

Thank you DP Martin.
There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil
to one who is striking at the root. - Henry David Thoreau
Evidence
Posts: 843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2015 6:42:55 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/12/2015 6:22:54 PM, graceofgod wrote:
if everything was made through the word, which is Jesus, either Jesus is God as the trinity proposes or god did not make everything Jesus did as he is not God... :

Hey thanks for the response 'graceofgod' do appreciate it.
No, Jesus is not God, but Gods Son and craftsman.

1 John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.
4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.


God created everything through His Son Word, He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made The Son Word says: I was beside Him (God) as a master craftsman (Proverbs 8:30)

Here in Proverbs it gives a little more detail who the Word was and when:

Proverbs 8:22 "The Lord possessed me at the beginning of His way,
Before His works of old.
23 I have been established from everlasting,
From the beginning, before there was ever an earth.
24 When there were no depths I was brought forth,
When there were no fountains abounding with water.
25 Before the mountains were settled,
Before the hills, I was brought forth;
26 While as yet He had not made the earth or the fields,
Or the primal dust of the world.
27 When He prepared the heavens, I was there,
When He drew a circle on the face of the deep,
28 When He established the clouds above,
When He strengthened the fountains of the deep,
29 When He assigned to the sea its limit,
So that the waters would not transgress His command,
When He marked out the foundations of the earth,
30 Then I was beside Him as a master craftsman;
And I was daily His delight,
Rejoicing always before Him,
31 Rejoicing in His inhabited world,
And my delight was with the sons of men.

32 "Now therefore, listen to me, my children,
For blessed are those who keep my ways.
33 Hear instruction and be wise,
And do not disdain it.
34 Blessed is the man who listens to me,
Watching daily at my gates,
Waiting at the posts of my doors.
35 For whoever finds me finds life,
And obtains favor from the Lord;
36 But he who sins against me wrongs his own soul;
All those who hate me love death."
There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil
to one who is striking at the root. - Henry David Thoreau
graceofgod
Posts: 5,032
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2015 11:16:59 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/13/2015 6:42:55 AM, Evidence wrote:
At 11/12/2015 6:22:54 PM, graceofgod wrote:
if everything was made through the word, which is Jesus, either Jesus is God as the trinity proposes or god did not make everything Jesus did as he is not God... :

Hey thanks for the response 'graceofgod' do appreciate it.
No, Jesus is not God, but Gods Son and craftsman.

1 John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.
4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.


God created everything through His Son Word, He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made The Son Word says: I was beside Him (God) as a master craftsman (Proverbs 8:30)

Here in Proverbs it gives a little more detail who the Word was and when:

Proverbs 8:22 "The Lord possessed me at the beginning of His way,
Before His works of old.
23 I have been established from everlasting,
From the beginning, before there was ever an earth.
24 When there were no depths I was brought forth,
When there were no fountains abounding with water.
25 Before the mountains were settled,
Before the hills, I was brought forth;
26 While as yet He had not made the earth or the fields,
Or the primal dust of the world.
27 When He prepared the heavens, I was there,
When He drew a circle on the face of the deep,
28 When He established the clouds above,
When He strengthened the fountains of the deep,
29 When He assigned to the sea its limit,
So that the waters would not transgress His command,
When He marked out the foundations of the earth,
30 Then I was beside Him as a master craftsman;
And I was daily His delight,
Rejoicing always before Him,
31 Rejoicing in His inhabited world,
And my delight was with the sons of men.

32 "Now therefore, listen to me, my children,
For blessed are those who keep my ways.
33 Hear instruction and be wise,
And do not disdain it.
34 Blessed is the man who listens to me,
Watching daily at my gates,
Waiting at the posts of my doors.
35 For whoever finds me finds life,
And obtains favor from the Lord;
36 But he who sins against me wrongs his own soul;
All those who hate me love death."


Jesus and God are one in the same..

salavation is through Jesus as they are one in the same..

God declares himself the alpha and the omega as does Jesus as they are one in the same...
DanMGTOW
Posts: 1,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2015 11:20:23 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/11/2015 5:07:25 AM, Evidence wrote:
This post is for all Christian Religions who see no need, .. nor desire to have scientific evidence of God, and may be wearing the Mark of Cain!

Here is a typical excerpt from a Christian Denomination on "What We Believe - God"

We believe in the one and only true God existing in three Persons: The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit; each active in creation (Genesis 1:1,2, 26), and redemption (John 1:1-14). And we firmly believe and preach that JESUS CHRIST is GOD (1 Tim. 3:16; 1 John 5:20).

I will debate the claims here for starters in my next post, please join me for or against my observation, hoping for a good and fruitful debate, especially from my good friend (you know who you are buddy) all in the name of Jesus Christ, the Only Begotten Son of God.

why do you even consider the bible to be reliable?
there are too many flaws and errors in the bible for me to take it seriously.
reading the bible is the main reason that i'm an atheist.
is your god even able to convince me that it exists?
that is a simple yes or no.
if your god isn't able to convince me, then what happened that you were convinced?
graceofgod
Posts: 5,032
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2015 11:25:51 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/13/2015 11:20:23 AM, DanMGTOW wrote:
At 11/11/2015 5:07:25 AM, Evidence wrote:
This post is for all Christian Religions who see no need, .. nor desire to have scientific evidence of God, and may be wearing the Mark of Cain!

Here is a typical excerpt from a Christian Denomination on "What We Believe - God"

We believe in the one and only true God existing in three Persons: The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit; each active in creation (Genesis 1:1,2, 26), and redemption (John 1:1-14). And we firmly believe and preach that JESUS CHRIST is GOD (1 Tim. 3:16; 1 John 5:20).

I will debate the claims here for starters in my next post, please join me for or against my observation, hoping for a good and fruitful debate, especially from my good friend (you know who you are buddy) all in the name of Jesus Christ, the Only Begotten Son of God.

why do you even consider the bible to be reliable?
there are too many flaws and errors in the bible for me to take it seriously.
reading the bible is the main reason that i'm an atheist.
is your god even able to convince me that it exists?
that is a simple yes or no.
if your god isn't able to convince me, then what happened that you were convinced?

LOL... SAME OLD SAME OLD..
DPMartin
Posts: 1,096
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2015 5:55:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/13/2015 6:01:42 AM, Evidence wrote:
At 11/11/2015 3:49:47 PM, DPMartin wrote:
evidence

No offence to the work you"ve just put out but just where is it in scripture that refutes the trinity?


Thank you for the response.
The Bible does not refute the Trinity, it doesn't mention it, it's not in there.

The Holy Spirit is the Presence of God, and in the case of Jesus Christ who is the Word of God made flesh, or come into the flesh if you will. If you don"t understand the trinity not "Trinitarian" theology mind you, theology is of men, this might help.


So you agree that this 'trinity' is just a theology of men, correct? I agree. It has nothing to do with the Bible, or our God of the Bible.

There is a trinity but what, for example the Catholic church calls "trinity" is a theology establish by a priest and adopted by the Catholic Church some time before 400 AD I do believe. What I explained to you is not necessarily that theology adopted by the Catholic Church. Trinity is a word used to refer to God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, and no you will not find the word "trinity" in scripture. But you will find reference to all three in scripture.


Even Jesus states more that once He is in the Father and the Father is in Him, same with, with each other, as in one is not without the other :

1 Corinthians 3:16 Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?

Does this mean that I am now part of that trinity? That would make four.

It means God"s Presence is in those who are born of His Spirit and share in the Life Christ has given therein, a child/father relationship that Jesus says one can become a son of God in. And no it doesn"t mean four.
If you remember Jesus speaks of disregarding your life for another, that would be the Life you receive of Him.
DanMGTOW
Posts: 1,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2015 7:53:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/13/2015 11:25:51 AM, graceofgod wrote:
At 11/13/2015 11:20:23 AM, DanMGTOW wrote:
At 11/11/2015 5:07:25 AM, Evidence wrote:
This post is for all Christian Religions who see no need, .. nor desire to have scientific evidence of God, and may be wearing the Mark of Cain!

Here is a typical excerpt from a Christian Denomination on "What We Believe - God"

We believe in the one and only true God existing in three Persons: The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit; each active in creation (Genesis 1:1,2, 26), and redemption (John 1:1-14). And we firmly believe and preach that JESUS CHRIST is GOD (1 Tim. 3:16; 1 John 5:20).

I will debate the claims here for starters in my next post, please join me for or against my observation, hoping for a good and fruitful debate, especially from my good friend (you know who you are buddy) all in the name of Jesus Christ, the Only Begotten Son of God.

why do you even consider the bible to be reliable?
there are too many flaws and errors in the bible for me to take it seriously.
reading the bible is the main reason that i'm an atheist.
is your god even able to convince me that it exists?
that is a simple yes or no.
if your god isn't able to convince me, then what happened that you were convinced?

LOL... SAME OLD SAME OLD..

gods were created because people are afraid of the unknown
and most people aren't honest enough to admit it
Evidence
Posts: 843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2015 7:57:03 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/13/2015 11:16:59 AM, graceofgod wrote:

Jesus and God are one in the same..

The Trinity Doctrine specifically says that The Father is NOT the Son, the son is Not the Spirit and the spirit is Not the Father, but that they are three persons.

Father - person
Son - person
Spirit - person

In the top-middle of the triangle is the word 'God', like the Eye-of-Horus in the Masonic triangle, and is not a person. It is clearly stated in the trinity-doctrine that these "three persons are as one" - known as 'God' (all seeing-eye), or the idea god.
Like the Three Musketeers, all three are as one; Musketeers.

salavation is through Jesus as they are one in the same..


That makes no sense. God sent His Son to die for us, it never says that God came to die for us as is a common saying by Trinitarians, for God dying would be impossible.

God declares himself the alpha and the omega as does Jesus as they are one in the same... :

Where?
As I have shown, John 1 - that all things that God created He did through His Son Word
for he is the beginning of all Gods creation. He is Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end of all creation, for all creation is through him.

God has no beginning nor end, as in Infinite and Eternal. There is no beginning nor an end to either, .. otherwise you have to deal with infinite regress. God is not a creation or of the created. God is not a being, but the Ground of Being,. - On the other hand, the Trinity gods are man-created (by the Catholic Religion), and they are:

* Father god - The holy-father the pope who is god on earth.

* Sun-god, - Lucifer
https://www.youtube.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
https://www.youtube.com...

* Spirit god - Deity or referred to as deities, or demons, evil spirits. That's why the Christian god is a Deity who divines to his mediums who graduate from Schools of Divinity or Trinity Colleges with a degree in Divination.

Our God is Holy and Spirit who reveals His will through His Holy Spirit to His Prophets and Apostles, not a Deity who divines his lies through mediums. Matter of fact, divinations are an abomination to our God as we read throughout the Bible, and those who turn to mediums, God will punish.

Thank you greceofgod.
There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil
to one who is striking at the root. - Henry David Thoreau
Evidence
Posts: 843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2015 8:11:13 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/13/2015 11:20:23 AM, DanMGTOW wrote:
At 11/11/2015 5:07:25 AM, Evidence wrote:
This post is for all Christian Religions who see no need, .. nor desire to have scientific evidence of God, and may be wearing the Mark of Cain!

Here is a typical excerpt from a Christian Denomination on "What We Believe - God"

We believe in the one and only true God existing in three Persons: The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit; each active in creation (Genesis 1:1,2, 26), and redemption (John 1:1-14). And we firmly believe and preach that JESUS CHRIST is GOD (1 Tim. 3:16; 1 John 5:20).

I will debate the claims here for starters in my next post, please join me for or against my observation, hoping for a good and fruitful debate, especially from my good friend (you know who you are buddy) all in the name of Jesus Christ, the Only Begotten Son of God.

why do you even consider the bible to be reliable?
there are too many flaws and errors in the bible for me to take it seriously.
reading the bible is the main reason that i'm an atheist. :

Has anyone, .. and I do mean anyone ever fell for that, .. that you read the Bible?

is your god even able to convince me that it exists?
that is a simple yes or no. :

Even the guys that carve out those gods aren't convinced, so how could 'it' convince you? The convincing is done by each individual god/gods creators, religions who'll explain their doctrines to you when you go to their church.

if your god isn't able to convince me, then what happened that you were convinced? :

I don't worship no 'it' god, like I said, those idols can't convince anyone. The Priests of the gods/goddesses do that. Have you ever seen anyone worship these statues of a goddess named Mary? You may want to ask them how they were convinced that idols could actually hear or speak, much less grant their wishes?
There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil
to one who is striking at the root. - Henry David Thoreau
DanMGTOW
Posts: 1,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2015 8:44:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/15/2015 8:11:13 AM, Evidence wrote:
At 11/13/2015 11:20:23 AM, DanMGTOW wrote:
At 11/11/2015 5:07:25 AM, Evidence wrote:
This post is for all Christian Religions who see no need, .. nor desire to have scientific evidence of God, and may be wearing the Mark of Cain!

Here is a typical excerpt from a Christian Denomination on "What We Believe - God"

We believe in the one and only true God existing in three Persons: The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit; each active in creation (Genesis 1:1,2, 26), and redemption (John 1:1-14). And we firmly believe and preach that JESUS CHRIST is GOD (1 Tim. 3:16; 1 John 5:20).

I will debate the claims here for starters in my next post, please join me for or against my observation, hoping for a good and fruitful debate, especially from my good friend (you know who you are buddy) all in the name of Jesus Christ, the Only Begotten Son of God.

why do you even consider the bible to be reliable?
there are too many flaws and errors in the bible for me to take it seriously.
reading the bible is the main reason that i'm an atheist. :

Has anyone, .. and I do mean anyone ever fell for that, .. that you read the Bible?

why is that so hard for you to accept?
maybe in your country very few people can get hold of a bible
maybe in your country very few people know how to read
maybe in your country very few people have access to the internet and find websites like http://www.biblestudytools.com...

but i live in the US and here almost every single hotel room has a bible in it
i realize that most christians are terrified of reading the bible, but is it really that hard to understand someone reading the bible and not accepting it's fairy tales as fact?


is your god even able to convince me that it exists?
that is a simple yes or no. :

Even the guys that carve out those gods aren't convinced, so how could 'it' convince you? The convincing is done by each individual god/gods creators, religions who'll explain their doctrines to you when you go to their church.

if your god isn't able to convince me, then what happened that you were convinced? :

I don't worship no 'it' god, like I said, those idols can't convince anyone. The Priests of the gods/goddesses do that. Have you ever seen anyone worship these statues of a goddess named Mary? You may want to ask them how they were convinced that idols could actually hear or speak, much less grant their wishes?

great, if you think your god actually exists, then pray to your god and say that i want proof that your god is real, i want a life changing event, no matter what it takes.

is your god capable of fulfilling that request?
graceofgod
Posts: 5,032
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2015 7:32:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/15/2015 7:57:03 AM, Evidence wrote:
At 11/13/2015 11:16:59 AM, graceofgod wrote:

Jesus and God are one in the same..

The Trinity Doctrine specifically says that The Father is NOT the Son, the son is Not the Spirit and the spirit is Not the Father, but that they are three persons.

Father - person
Son - person
Spirit - person

In the top-middle of the triangle is the word 'God', like the Eye-of-Horus in the Masonic triangle, and is not a person. It is clearly stated in the trinity-doctrine that these "three persons are as one" - known as 'God' (all seeing-eye), or the idea god.
Like the Three Musketeers, all three are as one; Musketeers.

salavation is through Jesus as they are one in the same..


That makes no sense. God sent His Son to die for us, it never says that God came to die for us as is a common saying by Trinitarians, for God dying would be impossible.

God declares himself the alpha and the omega as does Jesus as they are one in the same... :

Where?
As I have shown, John 1 - that all things that God created He did through His Son Word
for he is the beginning of all Gods creation. He is Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end of all creation, for all creation is through him.

God has no beginning nor end, as in Infinite and Eternal. There is no beginning nor an end to either, .. otherwise you have to deal with infinite regress. God is not a creation or of the created. God is not a being, but the Ground of Being,. - On the other hand, the Trinity gods are man-created (by the Catholic Religion), and they are:

* Father god - The holy-father the pope who is god on earth.

* Sun-god, - Lucifer
https://www.youtube.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
https://www.youtube.com...

* Spirit god - Deity or referred to as deities, or demons, evil spirits. That's why the Christian god is a Deity who divines to his mediums who graduate from Schools of Divinity or Trinity Colleges with a degree in Divination.

Our God is Holy and Spirit who reveals His will through His Holy Spirit to His Prophets and Apostles, not a Deity who divines his lies through mediums. Matter of fact, divinations are an abomination to our God as we read throughout the Bible, and those who turn to mediums, God will punish.

Thank you greceofgod.

so do we have three gods or two gods ??

was everything created through Jesus, ??

is Jesus said to be the way to salvation...??

does God tell the angels to worship Jesus??

God says I am the alpha and the omega... Jesus says the same...
Evidence
Posts: 843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 2:05:16 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/15/2015 8:44:31 AM, DanMGTOW wrote:
At 11/15/2015 8:11:13 AM, Evidence wrote:
At 11/13/2015 11:20:23 AM, DanMGTOW wrote:
At 11/11/2015 5:07:25 AM, Evidence wrote:
This post is for all Christian Religions who see no need, .. nor desire to have scientific evidence of God, and may be wearing the Mark of Cain!

Here is a typical excerpt from a Christian Denomination on "What We Believe - God"

We believe in the one and only true God existing in three Persons: The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit; each active in creation (Genesis 1:1,2, 26), and redemption (John 1:1-14). And we firmly believe and preach that JESUS CHRIST is GOD (1 Tim. 3:16; 1 John 5:20).

I will debate the claims here for starters in my next post, please join me for or against my observation, hoping for a good and fruitful debate, especially from my good friend (you know who you are buddy) all in the name of Jesus Christ, the Only Begotten Son of God.

why do you even consider the bible to be reliable?
there are too many flaws and errors in the bible for me to take it seriously.
reading the bible is the main reason that i'm an atheist. :

Has anyone, .. and I do mean anyone ever fell for that, .. that you read the Bible?

why is that so hard for you to accept?
maybe in your country very few people can get hold of a bible
maybe in your country very few people know how to read
maybe in your country very few people have access to the internet and find websites like http://www.biblestudytools.com...

but i live in the US and here almost every single hotel room has a bible in it
i realize that most christians are terrified of reading the bible, but is it really that hard to understand someone reading the bible and not accepting it's fairy tales as fact?

Oh you mean the songs, the parables, or like the lies the snake told Eve, so on and so forth? Yeah, .. you have to be careful how you read the Bible, it covers everything from history of creation to "a man went out to sow, some seeds fell, .." so yes, you need some critical thinking when you read the Bible, and not believe in the parables or as you said "fairytales" you find in there as real, or take it verbatim.

is your god even able to convince me that it exists?
that is a simple yes or no. : :
Even the guys that carve out those gods aren't convinced, so how could 'it' convince you? The convincing is done by each individual god/gods creators, religions who'll explain their doctrines to you when you go to their church.

if your god isn't able to convince me, then what happened that you were convinced? : : :
I don't worship no 'it' god, like I said, those idols can't convince anyone. The Priests of the gods/goddesses do that. Have you ever seen anyone worship these statues of a goddess named Mary? You may want to ask them how they were convinced that idols could actually hear or speak, much less grant their wishes?

great, if you think your god actually exists, then pray to your god and say that i want proof that your god is real, i want a life changing event, no matter what it takes.


That happens all the time, God is working on EVERYONE, only we tend to ignore it, label it luck, unfortunate event, .. or brush it off just as a natural phenomena which we have evidence of, .. or which we may not have evidence of YET, .. or we may NEVER have the answers for it, and be content in ignorance.

Now look what you ask, .. for a life changing event right? Like what, .. what is it that you would consider a life-changing event my friend?

But I can tell you from my own experience that coming to know God outside of religious doctrines totally changed my life. And I don't mean this physical existence, .. like that, God sent my 'long-lost uncle's lawyer to my door with a check for One Million Dollars' or similar life changing event like that, but a spiritual awakening, where I have the access to answers on just about anything. So now my faith is built on evidence with substance, not dependent on blind faith, .. or "Because we said sos". Now I have 'evidence'.

is your god capable of fulfilling that request? :

I don't see why not since God can do anything!? But like I said, what do you consider a "life changing event", you mean like a thundering-voice from Heaven saying: "I Am God, believe in Me!" or something like that? Read the Bible, you'll see that God has done that too like after the Children of Israel came out of Egypt and assembled in front of the Holy Mountain, .. and as we read on, we can see that experience didn't last long either.

You know why religions are so successful in drawing the multitudes to themselves? Because they cater to the simple worldly wishes of the masses. The Biggest and the most successful Churches are the ones who offer anything and everything that people desire, money being right at the top. Now imagine this, they OFFER you promises of money, while they take even your last penny. And why not, .. it works. Even those Ministers that go to Africa, or the poorest parts of India come home with millions from people who at times don't have a cup of rice to feed their families.

To me, it is knowledge, Spiritual wisdom that I value above all things. Having worked hard and dug for answers instead of being fed answers like if I was a baby, an infant. I mean it's OK to be fed while we're infants, milk (very basic teachings) is good for us then. But to be content being fed milk in our older age shows a serious problem, and as you see these Mega Churches filled to the brim, to me this is frightening. Especially when the demonic practices and hand signals of these 'false prophets' are so obvious!?

So what is it that you want? Me, .. I want it all, a life without bars, where infinity and eternity is the limit, another words no limits. I want it all, but ONLY if everyone around me has the same thing, same freedom, where whatever I do I know we all benefit from it. No greed or any selfish desire, but where I see your success as my success. This is the kind of people God wants, .. of course He's not going to put someone whose mind is like Lucifer's, or Hitler's, or Dahmer's, or Pol Pot into an incorruptible body, IN eternity where their demented selfish plans and deeds can go on forever! We have to be Godly-minded, where God raises the sun, brings the rain for both the good and the bad (hoping people will understand this and join Him).
There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil
to one who is striking at the root. - Henry David Thoreau
Evidence
Posts: 843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 4:12:57 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/16/2015 7:32:37 PM, graceofgod wrote:

so do we have three gods or two gods ??

Through science I can only see One God, the Infinite and Eternal Creator, there cannot be two Infinites and Eternals, where would you put them both?

was everything created through Jesus, ??

Yes, God used the "Word" (like the binary-code that a programmer uses in creating a Matrix in a computer) to create everything that has ever been created.

Look, just observe your own mind, you dream up things and then what happens? Remember studying REM sleep, .. our mind/spirit creates the dreams, concepts, then projects that through the brain to the eyes (brain/eyes all created things) and we visualize what we dreamed from the physical perspective. Then, again using what has already been created like our body as a tool, .. we create what we dreamed (concept cars etc.) from the things God has created, which is within the Matrix.

So God needed to create a means to make His dreams, His plans a reality other then Himself (Mind/Spirit), so just as the computer programmers binary code, God uses His Word to create reality.

I mean we are truly blessed to have God allowed man (wisdom shall increase, unfortunately not for the right reasons) to understand this in this here new computer age, so like a Programmer that created a computer Matrix, and those inside the Matrix exist in and by the laws within the Matrix, so our reality, or what we call reality exists by the laws created By the Creator of the reality.
Now here is the beauty of this whole thing, God put a little of His Spirit/Mind into a body made of dust (like a game character in the computer matrix), which now takes on a whole new person, free will and all, which can actually rebel against his own Creator!

Another words, imagine a character in a video game that has free will, .. like the angel Lucifer for example, and then imagine the arrogance of this created being to claim that he shall become LIKE the Most High.

Even this Christians have absolutely no understanding of. They say dumb things like that; "Lucifer wanted to kick God out of Heaven and become God!" lol, .. Lucifer knows he can't be God the Infinite, Eternal Creative Mind/Spirit "I Am Who I Am", since he knows that it is impossible for the created/finite to become uncreated and Infinite, .. it just can't happen period.

What he claimed was to be 'LIKE' the Most High, which is by deception and lies convince Gods creations like the Angels in Heaven to worship him 'LIKE', .. or 'instead of' God. He partially achieved this in Heaven where 1/3 of the Angels started to worship and serve Lucifer as God, but were cast out of Heaven because of it.

So here he is along with his follower angels roaming the supernatural realm as a Deity (remember God is Spirit, not a Deity, .. a deity is a person who thinks he is God, like divine 'Kings, Pharaohs and the Pope' who thinks he is) lifting himself through and by his loyal prophets lake Georges Lemaitre, Darwin, Dawkins, Lawrence Krauss, Lady Gaga, Madonna, and all the music-video Diva Kali-dancing, vagina clapping bimbos, and anyone and everyone who denies their Creator God and worship Lucifer/Satan/the Serpent "in place OF" God.

is Jesus said to be the way to salvation...??

Yes, "No one comes to the Father but through me" I believe He said. I don't remember Jesus saying: 'no one comes to me but through me, .. for I am God who died for your sins so I could accept you through my own death on the cross, where I God bled and died for you to be able to accept you by eating my flesh and drinking my actual blood' .. a Satanic created delusion where now those belonging to the Christian Religion (not Christian, or Christ-like, but members of this religion) sing:

"God's not dead, He's alive,
living on the inside,
roaring like a lion

(the Devil who roams around like a roaring Lion to devour whom he may, who lives in people who worship the Divine being, and keep in touch through divinations, through ministers/mediums certified as Diviners graduating from Schools of Divinity and 'plural-Triune-gods worshipping Trinity Colleges) " which is a Satanic mind control lie over the masses to keep them thinking God could die, that He is no different than any other Devine being like the Pharaoh or the Pope.

does God tell the angels to worship Jesus??

If we are instructed to "honor our earthly rulers and kings, then how much more to worship the Son of God through whom all things were created that was ever created, .. The King of Kings, who, by the request of his Father made himself lower than the Angels, to be crucified by wicked men to pay our debt to, .. to whom? Come on, to whom? To God, not himself. Jesus Heavenly Father raised him above all principalities and powers. God on the other hand don't need to be raised any more then Infinite and Eternal, .. but simply worshipped, acknowledged as Creator God.

So yes, just as Moses fell at the presence of the Fiery-Angel whom God used to speak through from the bush, I shall fall as one dead at the feet of the Son, the Living Word of God in total worship, .. for I know that he will not take that worship as Lucifer would; upon himself, but intercedes this to the Father of all, God our invisible, Infinite, Eternal Creative Mind/Spirit "I Am"
Also, just as God made Moses and his brother Aaron as God for His people Israel, then surely Jesus, the "Word of God" is worthy of such worship. But you never read anywhere that Jesus claimed he was God.

God says I am the alpha and the omega... Jesus says the same... :

I asked you to show me where you find this? How can God be both finite with a beginning and an end, yet be Eternal and Infinite at the same time??? These are basic scientific facts, finite and infinite are infinitely different. You can add to, and take away from finite, but you cannot add even the 'nothing' to infinite. I know what I am talking about, unless you know another person on this earth that claims to fully understand and even define 'nothing', and our Creator God!? Actually I would love to meet another who does, it gets lonely having such incredible revelation and no one to share it with? People would rather burn in hell than give up their god or plural gods.

Did you know that there is actually a demon in the Bible who was a plural being, he said his name was "Legion, .. for we are many!"

Mark 5: When he saw Jesus from afar, he ran and worshiped Him. 7 And he cried out with a loud voice and said, "What have I to do with You, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? I implore You by God that You do not torment me."

8 For He said to him, "Come out of the man, unclean spirit!" 9 Then He asked him, "What is your name?"

And he answered, saying, "My name is Legion; for we are many." 10 Also he begged Him earnestly that He would not send them out of the country.


* Notice the singularity of this 'plural' demon, "My name" .. singular "is Legion for we are many" plural. Do you actually want to worship the plural Legion the demon as your God? Well billions of Christians do my friend, they actually do.

God bless us all with wisdom that comes from above, not wisdom that comes from 'mediums' through divinations from the supernatural realm, in Jesus name I ask, .. amen.
There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil
to one who is striking at the root. - Henry David Thoreau
bulproof
Posts: 25,171
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 8:20:48 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/17/2015 2:05:16 AM, Evidence wrote:
Read the Bible, you'll see that God has done that too like after the Children of Israel came out of Egypt and assembled in front of the Holy Mountain, .. and as we read on, we can see that experience didn't last long either.
Never happened, there is absolutely no evidence that any Exodus ever happened, so no god making anouncements.
Good luck believing fairy tales but always remember when you die you are dead.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
graceofgod
Posts: 5,032
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 11:08:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/17/2015 4:12:57 AM, Evidence wrote:
At 11/16/2015 7:32:37 PM, graceofgod wrote:

so do we have three gods or two gods ??

Through science I can only see One God, the Infinite and Eternal Creator, there cannot be two Infinites and Eternals, where would you put them both?

was everything created through Jesus, ??

Yes, God used the "Word" (like the binary-code that a programmer uses in creating a Matrix in a computer) to create everything that has ever been created.

Look, just observe your own mind, you dream up things and then what happens? Remember studying REM sleep, .. our mind/spirit creates the dreams, concepts, then projects that through the brain to the eyes (brain/eyes all created things) and we visualize what we dreamed from the physical perspective. Then, again using what has already been created like our body as a tool, .. we create what we dreamed (concept cars etc.) from the things God has created, which is within the Matrix.

So God needed to create a means to make His dreams, His plans a reality other then Himself (Mind/Spirit), so just as the computer programmers binary code, God uses His Word to create reality.

I mean we are truly blessed to have God allowed man (wisdom shall increase, unfortunately not for the right reasons) to understand this in this here new computer age, so like a Programmer that created a computer Matrix, and those inside the Matrix exist in and by the laws within the Matrix, so our reality, or what we call reality exists by the laws created By the Creator of the reality.
Now here is the beauty of this whole thing, God put a little of His Spirit/Mind into a body made of dust (like a game character in the computer matrix), which now takes on a whole new person, free will and all, which can actually rebel against his own Creator!

Another words, imagine a character in a video game that has free will, .. like the angel Lucifer for example, and then imagine the arrogance of this created being to claim that he shall become LIKE the Most High.

Even this Christians have absolutely no understanding of. They say dumb things like that; "Lucifer wanted to kick God out of Heaven and become God!" lol, .. Lucifer knows he can't be God the Infinite, Eternal Creative Mind/Spirit "I Am Who I Am", since he knows that it is impossible for the created/finite to become uncreated and Infinite, .. it just can't happen period.

What he claimed was to be 'LIKE' the Most High, which is by deception and lies convince Gods creations like the Angels in Heaven to worship him 'LIKE', .. or 'instead of' God. He partially achieved this in Heaven where 1/3 of the Angels started to worship and serve Lucifer as God, but were cast out of Heaven because of it.

So here he is along with his follower angels roaming the supernatural realm as a Deity (remember God is Spirit, not a Deity, .. a deity is a person who thinks he is God, like divine 'Kings, Pharaohs and the Pope' who thinks he is) lifting himself through and by his loyal prophets lake Georges Lemaitre, Darwin, Dawkins, Lawrence Krauss, Lady Gaga, Madonna, and all the music-video Diva Kali-dancing, vagina clapping bimbos, and anyone and everyone who denies their Creator God and worship Lucifer/Satan/the Serpent "in place OF" God.

is Jesus said to be the way to salvation...??

Yes, "No one comes to the Father but through me" I believe He said. I don't remember Jesus saying: 'no one comes to me but through me, .. for I am God who died for your sins so I could accept you through my own death on the cross, where I God bled and died for you to be able to accept you by eating my flesh and drinking my actual blood' .. a Satanic created delusion where now those belonging to the Christian Religion (not Christian, or Christ-like, but members of this religion) sing:

"God's not dead, He's alive,
living on the inside,
roaring like a lion

(the Devil who roams around like a roaring Lion to devour whom he may, who lives in people who worship the Divine being, and keep in touch through divinations, through ministers/mediums certified as Diviners graduating from Schools of Divinity and 'plural-Triune-gods worshipping Trinity Colleges) " which is a Satanic mind control lie over the masses to keep them thinking God could die, that He is no different than any other Devine being like the Pharaoh or the Pope.

does God tell the angels to worship Jesus??

If we are instructed to "honor our earthly rulers and kings, then how much more to worship the Son of God through whom all things were created that was ever created, .. The King of Kings, who, by the request of his Father made himself lower than the Angels, to be crucified by wicked men to pay our debt to, .. to whom? Come on, to whom? To God, not himself. Jesus Heavenly Father raised him above all principalities and powers. God on the other hand don't need to be raised any more then Infinite and Eternal, .. but simply worshipped, acknowledged as Creator God.

So yes, just as Moses fell at the presence of the Fiery-Angel whom God used to speak through from the bush, I shall fall as one dead at the feet of the Son, the Living Word of God in total worship, .. for I know that he will not take that worship as Lucifer would; upon himself, but intercedes this to the Father of all, God our invisible, Infinite, Eternal Creative Mind/Spirit "I Am"
Also, just as God made Moses and his brother Aaron as God for His people Israel, then surely Jesus, the "Word of God" is worthy of such worship. But you never read anywhere that Jesus claimed he was God.

God says I am the alpha and the omega... Jesus says the same... :

I asked you to show me where you find this? How can God be both finite with a beginning and an end, yet be Eternal and Infinite at the same time??? These are basic scientific facts, finite and infinite are infinitely different. You can add to, and take away from finite, but you cannot add even the 'nothing' to infinite. I know what I am talking about, unless you know another person on this earth that claims to fully understand and even define 'nothing', and our Creator God!? Actually I would love to meet another who does, it gets lonely having such incredible revelation and no one to share it with? People would rather burn in hell than give up their god or plural gods.

Did you know that there is actually a demon in the Bible who was a plural being, he said his name was "Legion, .. for we are many!"

Mark 5: When he saw Jesus from afar, he ran and worshiped Him. 7 And he cried out with a loud voice and said, "What have I to do with You, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? I implore You by God that You do not torment me."

8 For He said to him, "Come out of the man, unclean spirit!" 9 Then He asked him, "What is your name?"

And he answered, saying, "My name is Legion; for we are many." 10 Also he begged Him earnestly that He would not send them out of the country.


* Notice the singularity of this 'plural' demon, "My name" .. singular "is Legion for we are many" plural. Do you actually want to worship the plural Legion the demon as your God? Well billions of Christians do my friend, they actually do.

God bless us all with wisdom that comes from above, not wisdom that comes from 'mediums' through divinations from the supernatural realm, in Jesus name I ask, .. amen.

if there cannot be two infinites and two firsts and lasts the fact both the father and Jesus claim to be the alpha and omega must leave the only possible conclusion that they must be one and the same..

the angels were told by God to worship Jesus, yet God says to have no other gods, Jesus and God can only be one in the same...
Evidence
Posts: 843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 11:48:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/17/2015 8:20:48 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/17/2015 2:05:16 AM, Evidence wrote:
Read the Bible, you'll see that God has done that too like after the Children of Israel came out of Egypt and assembled in front of the Holy Mountain, .. and as we read on, we can see that experience didn't last long either.
Never happened, there is absolutely no evidence that any Exodus ever happened, so no god making anouncements.
Good luck believing fairy tales but always remember when you die you are dead. :

Never happened, .. lol, .. love you bulproof, sure sound like you're convinced alright, only if I didn't know any better. Remember I was there where you are now, first, I was a member of the Christian Religion, then an atheist, a New-Ager conversing in the home of famous New Age authors, tried Christian Scientology, an ignostic to an egg-gnostic, a hermit who lived on fish from the stream and eating cactus fruit for many months all alone in the wilderness, to aimlessly traveling the world having absolutely no idea what I'm looking for, yet driven to do so, to have answers to questions I didn't even have yet, .. so I know better than that you don't believe in the Bible stories. First and foremost, you (or anyone) wouldn't be debating against it if you truly didn't believe in the stories in there.

There are actual churches/government-organizations dedicated to proclaiming the Bible isn't true. Now how many organizations do you know in existence that tell people that FlagMack is not real, and that the planet Frukmukshnizzell that he inhabits doesn't exist?
None.
Why?
Because FlagMack doesn't exist and neither does the planet Frukmukshnizzell. People will only spend their life going against ideologies that exist, either as a fairytale, or real. The Bible is real, and there are at least 6 billion people who would vouch for that. Now if you say that the history recorded in there is full of lies, well you'll have to show some proof to back that up because there is plethora of evidence that the recording in the Bible is true and accurate, contrary to what Dawkins and Lawrence Krauss has to say.

Hey bulproof, have you read Star Trek Physicist - Lawrence Krause's book on "A Universe from Nothing" yet? People who just read the title walk away convinced; "I knew it, .. I knew God didn't exist, a universe from nothing is now possible, .. look, there is a book about it!"

Take care.

PS, I have talked to and debated many atheists who for some reason lean towards the Trinity-interpretation of God, .. go figure?? It's like: "I'm 100% convinced God doesn't exist, but .." lol. So what is your take on the topic? Thanks.
There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil
to one who is striking at the root. - Henry David Thoreau
Evidence
Posts: 843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2015 1:20:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/17/2015 11:08:50 AM, graceofgod wrote:

if there cannot be two infinites and two firsts and lasts the fact both the father and Jesus claim to be the alpha and omega must leave the only possible conclusion that they must be one and the same..

OK, again, .. you'll really have to study up on the "Trinity Doctrine" some more before you go and try to defend it (hopefully by studying some more you will realize the sheer idiocy, and wickedness behind it!?).
Yes, there can be only one Infinite, and it does not have a beginning, or be the first of something because neither one has anything to do with infinite. You know when we take a mirror in front of us and look into a big mirror in the back of us that we see 'infinite regress' correct? You see yourself as first, and then it continues into infinity, and the last picture would be still you right? Well you cannot do that with infinite because it doesn't exist in that sense. It's not like a basket that you can put things into because the basket is created. Infinite on the other hand is not of the created, but is the very Ground for existence for it contains everything in existence, .. all the finite/created things.

I know this sounds confusing, but if you just study your mind scientifically, do some experiments with it, put it to the test and you will see that the mind is NOT a result of something, but that 'everything in existence' is the result OF the mind.

You see the mind doesn't just create things, it keeps things in existence, .. it maintains existence.

I was surprised to see all the new studies on this, almost exactly to what I have been saying for years, only they can't imagine it not being but they still don't get it, and I will have to say this again and again, the reason people just don't see this is because of religious indoctrination of the Devine from the supernatural realm.

the angels were told by God to worship Jesus, yet God says to have no other gods, Jesus and God can only be one in the same... :

Which God told the Angels to worship Jesus? Was it father-god, son-god, or spirit-god? Now repeat the second part you said: "you shall have no 'other' gods before me!" See what I mean, .. chaotic, just as the Evolutionist say the universe came into being, .. from chaos. Satan loves chaos.

Look, we are instructed to honor the King/President etc. and we can bow to great men with high positions. There is a huge difference between bowing to men giving them honor, and another to bow to them in worship in place of God, or claiming he is God.

Moses bowed to the Fiery Angel that appeared in the bush because God was speaking through him. Now what, .. if Moses was to see that Fiery Angel again, you think he would bow to him as God? OR, .. do we add the "Fiery Angel" to the trinity, .. or triune gods to make that four? How about the "Seven Spirits of God" in Revelation, are they not gods too? So that there is 3+1+7=11 gods as God, why just three? I can give you many, many more, all God including Moses and Aaron, that would be 13 already.

Exodus 4:16
So he shall be your spokesman to the people. And he himself shall be as a mouth for you, and you shall be to him as God.

Exodus 7:1
So the Lord said to Moses: "See, I have made you as God to Pharaoh, and Aaron your brother shall be your prophet.
There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil
to one who is striking at the root. - Henry David Thoreau
bulproof
Posts: 25,171
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2015 2:57:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/17/2015 11:48:43 PM, Evidence wrote:
At 11/17/2015 8:20:48 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/17/2015 2:05:16 AM, Evidence wrote:
Read the Bible, you'll see that God has done that too like after the Children of Israel came out of Egypt and assembled in front of the Holy Mountain, .. and as we read on, we can see that experience didn't last long either.
Never happened, there is absolutely no evidence that any Exodus ever happened, so no god making anouncements.
Good luck believing fairy tales but always remember when you die you are dead. :

Never happened, .. lol, .. love you bulproof, sure sound like you're convinced alright, only if I didn't know any better. Remember I was there where you are now, first, I was a member of the Christian Religion, then an atheist, a New-Ager conversing in the home of famous New Age authors, tried Christian Scientology, an ignostic to an egg-gnostic, a hermit who lived on fish from the stream and eating cactus fruit for many months all alone in the wilderness, to aimlessly traveling the world having absolutely no idea what I'm looking for, yet driven to do so, to have answers to questions I didn't even have yet, .. so I know better than that you don't believe in the Bible stories. First and foremost, you (or anyone) wouldn't be debating against it if you truly didn't believe in the stories in there.

There are actual churches/government-organizations dedicated to proclaiming the Bible isn't true. Now how many organizations do you know in existence that tell people that FlagMack is not real, and that the planet Frukmukshnizzell that he inhabits doesn't exist?
None.
Why?
Because FlagMack doesn't exist and neither does the planet Frukmukshnizzell. People will only spend their life going against ideologies that exist, either as a fairytale, or real. The Bible is real, and there are at least 6 billion people who would vouch for that. Now if you say that the history recorded in there is full of lies, well you'll have to show some proof to back that up because there is plethora of evidence that the recording in the Bible is true and accurate, contrary to what Dawkins and Lawrence Krauss has to say.

Hey bulproof, have you read Star Trek Physicist - Lawrence Krause's book on "A Universe from Nothing" yet? People who just read the title walk away convinced; "I knew it, .. I knew God didn't exist, a universe from nothing is now possible, .. look, there is a book about it!"

Take care.

PS, I have talked to and debated many atheists who for some reason lean towards the Trinity-interpretation of God, .. go figure?? It's like: "I'm 100% convinced God doesn't exist, but .." lol. So what is your take on the topic? Thanks.

You have great difficulty concentrating on one thought at a time don't you? BTW you've never been where I am, your psychosis seems to have taken you everywhere it wanted.
There are no gods.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
graceofgod
Posts: 5,032
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2015 12:40:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/18/2015 1:20:31 AM, Evidence wrote:
At 11/17/2015 11:08:50 AM, graceofgod wrote:

if there cannot be two infinites and two firsts and lasts the fact both the father and Jesus claim to be the alpha and omega must leave the only possible conclusion that they must be one and the same..

OK, again, .. you'll really have to study up on the "Trinity Doctrine" some more before you go and try to defend it (hopefully by studying some more you will realize the sheer idiocy, and wickedness behind it!?).
Yes, there can be only one Infinite, and it does not have a beginning, or be the first of something because neither one has anything to do with infinite. You know when we take a mirror in front of us and look into a big mirror in the back of us that we see 'infinite regress' correct? You see yourself as first, and then it continues into infinity, and the last picture would be still you right? Well you cannot do that with infinite because it doesn't exist in that sense. It's not like a basket that you can put things into because the basket is created. Infinite on the other hand is not of the created, but is the very Ground for existence for it contains everything in existence, .. all the finite/created things.

I know this sounds confusing, but if you just study your mind scientifically, do some experiments with it, put it to the test and you will see that the mind is NOT a result of something, but that 'everything in existence' is the result OF the mind.

You see the mind doesn't just create things, it keeps things in existence, .. it maintains existence.

I was surprised to see all the new studies on this, almost exactly to what I have been saying for years, only they can't imagine it not being but they still don't get it, and I will have to say this again and again, the reason people just don't see this is because of religious indoctrination of the Devine from the supernatural realm.

the angels were told by God to worship Jesus, yet God says to have no other gods, Jesus and God can only be one in the same... :

Which God told the Angels to worship Jesus? Was it father-god, son-god, or spirit-god? Now repeat the second part you said: "you shall have no 'other' gods before me!" See what I mean, .. chaotic, just as the Evolutionist say the universe came into being, .. from chaos. Satan loves chaos.

Look, we are instructed to honor the King/President etc. and we can bow to great men with high positions. There is a huge difference between bowing to men giving them honor, and another to bow to them in worship in place of God, or claiming he is God.

Moses bowed to the Fiery Angel that appeared in the bush because God was speaking through him. Now what, .. if Moses was to see that Fiery Angel again, you think he would bow to him as God? OR, .. do we add the "Fiery Angel" to the trinity, .. or triune gods to make that four? How about the "Seven Spirits of God" in Revelation, are they not gods too? So that there is 3+1+7=11 gods as God, why just three? I can give you many, many more, all God including Moses and Aaron, that would be 13 already.

Exodus 4:16
So he shall be your spokesman to the people. And he himself shall be as a mouth for you, and you shall be to him as God.

Exodus 7:1
So the Lord said to Moses: "See, I have made you as God to Pharaoh, and Aaron your brother shall be your prophet.


lol.. I have studied it as much as it needs to be studied, but hey don't go questioning your own beliefs just blame others...

at the end of the day Jesus claimed to be equal with God, he knew what he was saying and what it meant as did the Jews who did crucify him for it...

the triune God father, son and Holy spirit makes perfect sense and balances with scripture...

is the father God, yes, is his working power God, yes, is his word God, yes...
Evidence
Posts: 843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2015 12:17:34 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/18/2015 2:57:33 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/17/2015 11:48:43 PM, Evidence wrote:
At 11/17/2015 8:20:48 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/17/2015 2:05:16 AM, Evidence wrote:
Read the Bible, you'll see that God has done that too like after the Children of Israel came out of Egypt and assembled in front of the Holy Mountain, .. and as we read on, we can see that experience didn't last long either.
Never happened, there is absolutely no evidence that any Exodus ever happened, so no god making anouncements.
Good luck believing fairy tales but always remember when you die you are dead. :

Never happened, .. lol, .. love you bulproof, sure sound like you're convinced alright, only if I didn't know any better. Remember I was there where you are now, first, I was a member of the Christian Religion, then an atheist, a New-Ager conversing in the home of famous New Age authors, tried Christian Scientology, an ignostic to an egg-gnostic, a hermit who lived on fish from the stream and eating cactus fruit for many months all alone in the wilderness, to aimlessly traveling the world having absolutely no idea what I'm looking for, yet driven to do so, to have answers to questions I didn't even have yet, .. so I know better than that you don't believe in the Bible stories. First and foremost, you (or anyone) wouldn't be debating against it if you truly didn't believe in the stories in there.

There are actual churches/government-organizations dedicated to proclaiming the Bible isn't true. Now how many organizations do you know in existence that tell people that FlagMack is not real, and that the planet Frukmukshnizzell that he inhabits doesn't exist?
None.
Why?
Because FlagMack doesn't exist and neither does the planet Frukmukshnizzell. People will only spend their life going against ideologies that exist, either as a fairytale, or real. The Bible is real, and there are at least 6 billion people who would vouch for that. Now if you say that the history recorded in there is full of lies, well you'll have to show some proof to back that up because there is plethora of evidence that the recording in the Bible is true and accurate, contrary to what Dawkins and Lawrence Krauss has to say.

Hey bulproof, have you read Star Trek Physicist - Lawrence Krause's book on "A Universe from Nothing" yet? People who just read the title walk away convinced; "I knew it, .. I knew God didn't exist, a universe from nothing is now possible, .. look, there is a book about it!"

Take care.

PS, I have talked to and debated many atheists who for some reason lean towards the Trinity-interpretation of God, .. go figure?? It's like: "I'm 100% convinced God doesn't exist, but .." lol. So what is your take on the topic? Thanks.

You have great difficulty concentrating on one thought at a time don't you? BTW you've never been where I am, your psychosis seems to have taken you everywhere it wanted.

There are no gods. :

If you even remotely believed that, you would not be so hellbent on trying to convince others to join you. One way to keep your faith (atheism) that there are no God is by doing what every other religion does; keep repeating: "There are no gods, .. there are no gods, .." and go on debating and promoting your religious belief, it's easy to convince people who have known nothing but religion for thousands of years.

Me, .. I'm a scientist, I seek Evidence, unlike those who will accept even a story like the Big-bang as a Creator, .. unbelievable??
There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil
to one who is striking at the root. - Henry David Thoreau
bulproof
Posts: 25,171
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2015 12:58:15 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/20/2015 12:17:34 AM, Evidence wrote:
At 11/18/2015 2:57:33 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/17/2015 11:48:43 PM, Evidence wrote:
At 11/17/2015 8:20:48 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/17/2015 2:05:16 AM, Evidence wrote:
Read the Bible, you'll see that God has done that too like after the Children of Israel came out of Egypt and assembled in front of the Holy Mountain, .. and as we read on, we can see that experience didn't last long either.
Never happened, there is absolutely no evidence that any Exodus ever happened, so no god making anouncements.
Good luck believing fairy tales but always remember when you die you are dead. :

Never happened, .. lol, .. love you bulproof, sure sound like you're convinced alright, only if I didn't know any better. Remember I was there where you are now, first, I was a member of the Christian Religion, then an atheist, a New-Ager conversing in the home of famous New Age authors, tried Christian Scientology, an ignostic to an egg-gnostic, a hermit who lived on fish from the stream and eating cactus fruit for many months all alone in the wilderness, to aimlessly traveling the world having absolutely no idea what I'm looking for, yet driven to do so, to have answers to questions I didn't even have yet, .. so I know better than that you don't believe in the Bible stories. First and foremost, you (or anyone) wouldn't be debating against it if you truly didn't believe in the stories in there.

There are actual churches/government-organizations dedicated to proclaiming the Bible isn't true. Now how many organizations do you know in existence that tell people that FlagMack is not real, and that the planet Frukmukshnizzell that he inhabits doesn't exist?
None.
Why?
Because FlagMack doesn't exist and neither does the planet Frukmukshnizzell. People will only spend their life going against ideologies that exist, either as a fairytale, or real. The Bible is real, and there are at least 6 billion people who would vouch for that. Now if you say that the history recorded in there is full of lies, well you'll have to show some proof to back that up because there is plethora of evidence that the recording in the Bible is true and accurate, contrary to what Dawkins and Lawrence Krauss has to say.

Hey bulproof, have you read Star Trek Physicist - Lawrence Krause's book on "A Universe from Nothing" yet? People who just read the title walk away convinced; "I knew it, .. I knew God didn't exist, a universe from nothing is now possible, .. look, there is a book about it!"

Take care.

PS, I have talked to and debated many atheists who for some reason lean towards the Trinity-interpretation of God, .. go figure?? It's like: "I'm 100% convinced God doesn't exist, but .." lol. So what is your take on the topic? Thanks.

You have great difficulty concentrating on one thought at a time don't you? BTW you've never been where I am, your psychosis seems to have taken you everywhere it wanted.

There are no gods. :

If you even remotely believed that, you would not be so hellbent on trying to convince others to join you.
Join me where?
One way to keep your faith (atheism) that there are no God is by doing what every other religion does; keep repeating: "There are no gods, .. there are no gods, .."
I don't have faith that gods don't exist, you and your ilk supply all the evidence needed for me to reject your claim that gods exist. ie nothing.
and go on debating and promoting your religious belief,
I really love it when godbotherers use religion and belief as a pejorative expression to atheists. The trouble is that no matter how often they are laughed out of the discussion for such inanity they never seem to understand.
it's easy to convince people who have known nothing but religion for thousands of years.
Wow are you that old? I don't believe you.
Me, .. I'm a scientist, I seek Evidence, unlike those who will accept even a story like the Big-bang as a Creator, .. unbelievable??
Creation scientist? Young Earth scientist? God affirming scientist using no evidence? Yeah and what about those scientists who accept the genesis fairy tales, ya gotta laugh at them.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Evidence
Posts: 843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2015 1:46:06 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/18/2015 12:40:58 PM, graceofgod wrote:
lol.. I have studied it as much as it needs to be studied, but hey don't go questioning your own beliefs just blame others...

I have questioned my own beliefs, especially when I couldn't explain to Muslims how my God can be One and yet be completely three or even more different persons? I said to myself: "Wait a minute, how's that again? God is one yet many? Wha?? What am I standing up for anyways, .. is this Biblical?"

at the end of the day Jesus claimed to be equal with God, he knew what he was saying and what it meant as did the Jews who did crucify him for it...


OK, so here we see what the High-Priests believed Jesus was:
Matthew 26:63
But Jesus kept silent. And the high priest answered and said to Him, "I put You under oath by the living God: Tell us if You are the Christ, the Son of God!"

Here is what the Jews and the Pharisees believed he was?
Matthew 27:40
and saying, "You who destroy the temple and build it in three days, save Yourself! If You are the Son of God, come down from the cross."

Here is what the centurion thought who Jesus was?
Matthew 27:54
So when the centurion and those with him, who were guarding Jesus, saw the earthquake and the things that had happened, they feared greatly, saying, "Truly this was the Son of God!"


Here is what the Devil took him as:
Matthew 4:3
Now when the tempter came to Him, he said, "If You are the Son of God, command that these stones become bread."

Here is what the plural-demon Legion thought he was:
Matthew 8:29
And suddenly they cried out, saying, "What have we to do with You, Jesus, You Son of God? Have You come here to torment us before the time?"

Here is what the Angel Gabriel said who he was:
Luke 1:35
And the angel answered and said to her, "The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Highest will overshadow you; therefore, also, that Holy One who is to be born will be called the Son of God.

John testifying what?
John 1:34
And I have seen and testified that this is the Son of God."

How about Nathaniel, here is what he said:
John 1:49
Nathanael answered and said to Him, "Rabbi, You are the Son of God! You are the King of Israel!"

How about the Jews, did they know who he was?
John 10:31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone Him. 32 Jesus answered them, "Many good works I have shown you from My Father. For which of those works do you stone Me?"

33 The Jews answered Him, saying, "For a good work we do not stone You, but for blasphemy, and because You, being a Man, make Yourself God."

What did the Jews say? Did Jesus ever claim he was God? No, but they needed something to accuse him of blasphemy, even if he never said anything like it! So what did Jesus do, did he say: "Yea, so what, I am God, what you going to do about it? I am God, and I can say that I am God, what, .. do you want me to lie!??!" No, instead Jesus corrects them:

34 Jesus answered them, "Is it not written in your law, "I said, "You are gods""? 35 If He called them gods, to whom the word of God came (and the Scripture cannot be broken),
36 do you say of Him whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, "You are blaspheming," because I said, "I am the Son of God"? 37 If I do not do the works of My Father, do not believe Me; 38 but if I do, though you do not believe Me, believe the works, that you may know and believe that the Father is in Me, and I in Him." 39 Therefore they sought again to seize Him, but He escaped out of their hand.

So we see that, .. the Father was IN-HIM, something like that He/God should be IN-US, of one mind, not 40,000 different denominations thereof.

the triune God father, son and Holy spirit makes perfect sense and balances with scripture...


Yes, the plural gods works perfect with Catholic doctrine, the sun-god being Lucifer as I have shown you, which the Jesuits are looking for by observing the sun, where they expect him to arise from (or from a nuclear blast) with their Vatican LUCIFER telescope here on Mt. Graham AZ.

is the father God, yes, is his working power God, yes, is his word God, yes... :

So who is this Father God since it was the Holy Spirit that came upon Mary and she bore a child?? Shouldn't this "Power, the Holy Spirit person be called 'father'? Who is "father-god then? You have
1. Father-god
2. Spirit-god
3. Son-god (or sun-god)

If Spirit-god got Mary pregnant, he is the father, who is this other 'father-god' then?

I asked before, so can you show me from Scripture where Jesus claimed he was God, or where anyone, (except for the Jewish false accusation above) claim Jesus was God??? Anyone besides the doctrines of the Christian Religion?
There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil
to one who is striking at the root. - Henry David Thoreau
Evidence
Posts: 843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2015 2:51:03 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/20/2015 12:58:15 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/20/2015 12:17:34 AM, Evidence wrote:
At 11/18/2015 2:57:33 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/17/2015 11:48:43 PM, Evidence wrote:
At 11/17/2015 8:20:48 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/17/2015 2:05:16 AM, Evidence wrote:
Read the Bible, you'll see that God has done that too like after the Children of Israel came out of Egypt and assembled in front of the Holy Mountain, .. and as we read on, we can see that experience didn't last long either.
Never happened, there is absolutely no evidence that any Exodus ever happened, so no god making anouncements.
Good luck believing fairy tales but always remember when you die you are dead. :

Never happened, .. lol, .. love you bulproof, sure sound like you're convinced alright, only if I didn't know any better. Remember I was there where you are now, first, I was a member of the Christian Religion, then an atheist, a New-Ager conversing in the home of famous New Age authors, tried Christian Scientology, an ignostic to an egg-gnostic, a hermit who lived on fish from the stream and eating cactus fruit for many months all alone in the wilderness, to aimlessly traveling the world having absolutely no idea what I'm looking for, yet driven to do so, to have answers to questions I didn't even have yet, .. so I know better than that you don't believe in the Bible stories. First and foremost, you (or anyone) wouldn't be debating against it if you truly didn't believe in the stories in there.

There are actual churches/government-organizations dedicated to proclaiming the Bible isn't true. Now how many organizations do you know in existence that tell people that FlagMack is not real, and that the planet Frukmukshnizzell that he inhabits doesn't exist?
None.
Why?
Because FlagMack doesn't exist and neither does the planet Frukmukshnizzell. People will only spend their life going against ideologies that exist, either as a fairytale, or real. The Bible is real, and there are at least 6 billion people who would vouch for that. Now if you say that the history recorded in there is full of lies, well you'll have to show some proof to back that up because there is plethora of evidence that the recording in the Bible is true and accurate, contrary to what Dawkins and Lawrence Krauss has to say.

Hey bulproof, have you read Star Trek Physicist - Lawrence Krause's book on "A Universe from Nothing" yet? People who just read the title walk away convinced; "I knew it, .. I knew God didn't exist, a universe from nothing is now possible, .. look, there is a book about it!"

Take care.

PS, I have talked to and debated many atheists who for some reason lean towards the Trinity-interpretation of God, .. go figure?? It's like: "I'm 100% convinced God doesn't exist, but .." lol. So what is your take on the topic? Thanks.

You have great difficulty concentrating on one thought at a time don't you? BTW you've never been where I am, your psychosis seems to have taken you everywhere it wanted.

I try to avoid 'tunnel-vision' at all costs, and psychosis is a type of tunnel vision. Knowing who I am, a free-agent, I can move around freely in infinity and view the world, or any subject from many, even unlimited POV's. But for those who believe they are animals of the ape and rat family who don't have a mind but just a brain can find that to be strange, even frightful, call it things like psychosis.
There are no gods. :

If you even remotely believed that, you would not be so hellbent on trying to convince others to join you.
Join me where? :

In your: "there is no gods" religion where if someone used logic and even shown you scientific evidence of (singular) God, you could just repeat the plural trinity-version: 'gods', and show how they don't exist to those who are showing you they don't exist. lol.

One way to keep your faith (atheism) that there are no God is by doing what every other religion does; keep repeating: "There are no gods, .. there are no gods, .." : :
I don't have faith that gods don't exist, you and your ilk supply all the evidence needed for me to reject your claim that gods exist. ie nothing. :

Come on bulproof, fess up, you are scared to even consider even the possibility that God is real, that here is a guy just like you, who can actually reveal God through science, and show that all the other gods in theism/atheism are not God. This guy can make this distinction of the real and not real effortlessly, where even the (considered) greatest minds of all time could not comprehend.

1 Corinthians 1:21
For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe.

1 Corinthians 1:23
but we preach Christ crucified, to the Jews a stumbling block and to the Greeks
(where the very theist/atheist words come from) foolishness,

and go on debating and promoting your religious belief, : :
I really love it when godbotherers use religion and belief as a pejorative expression to atheists. The trouble is that no matter how often they are laughed out of the discussion for such inanity they never seem to understand. :

Yes, you did a lot of laughing, mocking especially in my "Evidence of God" post instead of debate. You think that wasn't obvious to everyone reading your posts, that you hysterically tried to avoid debating the subject? Just 'laughed it off', ..

it's easy to convince people who have known nothing but religion for thousands of years. : :
Wow are you that old? I don't believe you. :

Coming from someone who believes he came from a 13.75 billion years ago cosmological accident, .. well I don't know how to respond to that?

Me, .. I'm a scientist, I seek Evidence, unlike those who will accept even a story like the Big-bang as a Creator, .. unbelievable?? : :
Creation scientist? Young Earth scientist? God affirming scientist using no evidence? Yeah and what about those scientists who accept the genesis fairy tales, ya gotta laugh at them. :

Creation scientists, .. ?? Why, what other 'scientist' whose job description is "observing the world around them" is there? We deal with realities starting with understanding who our Creator God is, then observing the world around us, not sit there and make up millions and billions of years ago stories how things can pop out of nothing and created this universe.

Look, I have shown you evidence of God by revealing the reality of our mind, as who we are.
Now show me a quantum speck of don't-know-what pop out of nothing and create ANYTHING, I mean anything??

I have tried, yet you can't even understand what 'nothing' is, you Evolutionists keep putting something, anything even a quantum speck of don't-know-what in there or with it, .. just as long as it's not absolute nothing. Like I said, I am a scientist, and I deal with absolutes, not calling assumptions facts, or 'millions and billions' of years ago fairytales as 'science'. Carl Sagan was a story teller no different than Walt Disney, they both lived in a fantasy universe inhabited by animals, where they always included their fairytale-trademark which started with: "A long, long time ago, .. millions and billions of years ago, .." You don't see that in the Bible, Genesis starts off by telling us, not assuming anything:

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.
3 Then God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light.


Where do you see here
There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil
to one who is striking at the root. - Henry David Thoreau