Jump to topic:

The level of maturity sure is dwindling here

Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 7:55:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The level of maturity sure is dwindling here, as well as elsewhere.

One flew over the cuckoo's nest and then some as more people get more confused and stressed waiting for their miracles and scientific advancements to save them.

If anyone can point out a thread that is on the first page besides this one that has substance beyond the words written, please point it out as I must of missed it as I mostly see people playing their games of confusion and escape.

I do like to watch others as a God might and I notice what they are NOT up to as it is easy to see what they are up to as it's much the same as what little children or institutionalized people try and ACT like within their greatly limited understanding and reasoning.

I see much the same going on elsewhere as people wait for their dreams to catch up with them.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 9:22:10 PM
At 11/17/2015 7:55:50 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

One flew over the cuckoo's nest and then some as more people get more confused and stressed waiting for their miracles and scientific advancements to save them.

If anyone can point out a thread that is on the first page besides this one that has substance beyond the words written, please point it out as I must of missed it as I mostly see people playing their games of confusion and escape.

I do like to watch others as a God might and I notice what they are NOT up to as it is easy to see what they are up to as it's much the same as what little children or institutionalized people try and ACT like within their greatly limited understanding and reasoning.

I see much the same going on elsewhere as people wait for their dreams to catch up with them.

Yet still you are here.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 9:33:24 PM
At 11/17/2015 9:22:10 PM, desmac wrote:

Yet still you are here.

EE: I don't watch or listen to programmed media as many others do for entertainment and possible learning.

I find this forum gives me a PERSONAL idea of the true conditions of a world wide "reality" as the mix of humans here is interesting and varied for my studies of why the world is the way that it is, and why the people ACT the ways that they do.

I was mostly pointing out that the place is mostly just cartoons and advertisements with little of real honest substance.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 9:37:40 PM
At 11/17/2015 9:33:24 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

Yet still you are here.

EE: I don't watch or listen to programmed media as many others do for entertainment and possible learning.

I find this forum gives me a PERSONAL idea of the true conditions of a world wide "reality" as the mix of humans here is interesting and varied for my studies of why the world is the way that it is, and why the people ACT the ways that they do.

I was mostly pointing out that the place is mostly just cartoons and advertisements with little of real honest substance.

Yet STILL you are here.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 9:47:54 PM
At 11/17/2015 9:37:40 PM, desmac wrote:

Yet still you are here.

Yet STILL you are here.

EE: Yes, I seem to be here, but I'm not.

How can that be some may wonder?

I don't take most of what is written around here serious as most seem to.

I view most all that is posted around this forum as about as SERIOUS and mature as believing in santa and such. But it is the same most everywhere these daze of mass confusion and gnashing of teeth.

Know of a slightly more grown up forum I could visit for my studies?
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 9:52:26 PM
At 11/17/2015 9:47:54 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

Yet still you are here.

Yet STILL you are here.

I view most all that is posted around this forum as about as SERIOUS and mature as believing in santa and such. But it is the same most everywhere these daze of mass confusion and gnashing of teeth.

Teletubbies?
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 9:57:24 PM
At 11/17/2015 9:52:26 PM, desmac wrote:

Yet still you are here.

Yet STILL you are here.

Teletubbies?

EE: I find the Teletubbies about as interesting as dog poo on the bottom of my shoe. They are creepy in my opinion.

Tell me what you have learned from the Teletubbies.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2015 1:14:37 AM

The thread where I announce my run for president
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2015 1:36:32 AM
At 11/18/2015 1:14:37 AM, Wylted wrote:

EE: I have read through your threads and I found them to be crappola much like what is on programmed media these daze.

I see deluded flirting and crappy politics.

Don't quit your day job even if it's just a pretend one.
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2015 1:41:42 AM

https://media.giphy.com...
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2015 1:49:58 AM
At 11/18/2015 1:36:32 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

EE:

Why did you put EE here?

I have read through your threads and I found them to be crappola much like what is on programmed media these daze.

GrittyWorm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2015 1:50:06 AM

And you like it too.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2015 2:13:05 AM
At 11/18/2015 1:49:58 AM, Wylted wrote:

EE:

Why did you put EE here?

I have read through your threads and I found them to be crappola much like what is on programmed media these daze.

EE: because that is where the "line" between what is before and what is after is.

and I can.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2015 2:15:58 AM
At 11/18/2015 1:41:42 AM, Geogeer wrote:

https://media.giphy.com...

EE: not sure what you put there as I have slow dial up connection so such links won't load.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2015 2:19:04 AM
At 11/18/2015 1:50:06 AM, GrittyWorm wrote:

And you like it too.

EE: could you be less vague? I like what in your opinion? Can you use your own words and explain what you mean?
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2015 2:44:22 AM

You joined 10 months ago, and you've diagnosed "dwindling maturity" during the 10 months you've been here? FYI, the maturity level around here as gone up a tad since (A) Saint Brad was banned and (B) MCB got busy with his Filipino "wife-without-a marriage-license" arrangement.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2015 4:56:46 AM
At 11/18/2015 2:44:22 AM, annanicole wrote:

You joined 10 months ago, and you've diagnosed "dwindling maturity" during the 10 months you've been here? FYI, the maturity level around here as gone up a tad since (A) Saint Brad was banned and (B) MCB got busy with his Filipino "wife-without-a marriage-license" arrangement.

EE: I started reading about 2 months before that when Skyangel joined and told me about the site. I figured that if they didn't ban her after a couple months that I might get a few words in side wise. And poke about with a stick and see what pops up or not.

Most of what others have written on these forums is still here with dates and time. I have read back a ways on this forum as it is the most active of all the other forums here.

I have watched the people around here turn all the more into zombies or worse.

But that is what is going on everywhere in these daze of many that are broke in more ways then financially.

I notice that you seem to like the attention that you receive from the lonely old farts club members. Not saying that you have fantasies about them as if you did you would seem to be one sick puppy.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2015 6:52:53 AM
At 11/18/2015 4:56:46 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
At 11/18/2015 2:44:22 AM, annanicole wrote:

EE: I started reading about 2 months before that when Skyangel joined and told me about the site. I figured that if they didn't ban her after a couple months that I might get a few words in side wise. And poke about with a stick and see what pops up or not.

Yes, the fact that Skyangel is still here is a testament to the patience and long-suffering of the DDO powers-that-be.

Most of what others have written on these forums is still here with dates and time. I have read back a ways on this forum as it is the most active of all the other forums here.

I have watched the people around here turn all the more into zombies or worse.

But that is what is going on everywhere in these daze of many that are broke in more ways then financially.

I notice that you seem to like the attention that you receive from the lonely old farts club members. Not saying that you have fantasies about them as if you did you would seem to be one sick puppy.

The only lonely old fart I know of in here is MadCornish, and he's cured his loneliness with a mail-order bride without a marriage license.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Iredia
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2015 6:58:17 AM

Yet still you are here.

Yet STILL you are here.

What studies ?
Porn babes be distracting me. Dudes be stealing me stuff. I'm all about the cash from now. I'm not playing Jesus anymore.
skipsaweirdo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2015 7:22:00 AM

Yet still you are here.

Yet STILL you are here.

Here start with this philosopher....the second link are quick quotes. You could also be a part of discussions in his podcast if he's still doing it.
http://kennethsmith.site90.com...
http://blog.gaiam.com...
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2015 4:45:24 PM
At 11/18/2015 2:13:05 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
At 11/18/2015 1:49:58 AM, Wylted wrote:

EE:

Why did you put EE here?

EE: because that is where the "line" between what is before and what is after is.

and I can.

Well that line is already marked, so maybe act intelligently in the future, especially since you're complaining about a lack of intelligent posts
GrittyWorm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2015 5:42:38 PM
At 11/18/2015 2:19:04 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
At 11/18/2015 1:50:06 AM, GrittyWorm wrote:

And you like it too.

EE: could you be less vague? I like what in your opinion? Can you use your own words and explain what you mean?

You like being manhandled by me. You like the sense of pleasure. You smile when I walk into the forum. You like what you see and admire it. Correct? Now what's your sign?
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2015 12:32:17 AM
Are you having fun watching the babies in their first and second childhood stages?

Apparently people regress back into their childhood as they get older.

Plenty of substance can be found in the diapers. ;-)
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2015 12:45:00 AM
At 11/19/2015 12:32:17 AM, Skyangel wrote:
Are you having fun watching the babies in their first and second childhood stages?

Apparently so. I'm 36 now, and I'm certainly no where near as quick on the uptake as I used to be. How old are you?
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2015 1:02:21 AM
At 11/19/2015 12:45:00 AM, annanicole wrote:

Apparently so. I'm 36 now, and I'm certainly no where near as quick on the uptake as I used to be.

Obviously.

At 36, I presume you can still manage to change your own sanitary napkins?

How old are you?

I am timeless. I do not wear any sanitary napkins. I have outgrown them and not old enough to need them again yet. I have arrived at the balanced place in between the first and second childhood.

I am sure you will get there one day Anna, even if its only physically.

Mental balance is about putting all your invisible supernatural friends ( gods ) behind you, realizing those characters don't exist in reality and are purely myths. Then you need to stop talking to them and hoping they answer you in some abstract way.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2015 1:48:24 AM
At 11/19/2015 1:02:21 AM, Skyangel wrote:

Apparently so. I'm 36 now, and I'm certainly no where near as quick on the uptake as I used to be.

Obviously.

How old are you?

I am timeless. I do not wear any sanitary napkins. I have outgrown them and not old enough to need them again yet. I have arrived at the balanced place in between the first and second childhood.

Oh, answer the question instead of babbling.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2015 2:38:22 AM
At 11/19/2015 1:48:24 AM, annanicole wrote:

Obviously.

How old are you?

The answer is in front of you. Open your eyes and you might actually see it. Seek and you shall find.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2015 4:42:36 AM
At 11/19/2015 2:38:22 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 11/19/2015 1:48:24 AM, annanicole wrote:

Obviously.

How old are you?

The answer is in front of you. Open your eyes and you might actually see it. Seek and you shall find.

I saw what you call "the answer" to the question, "How old are you?" LMAO @ you can't even answer that one without drifting off into some esoteric, cloudy pseudo-psychological blather. I'll put it like this: does your drivers' license have a birth year? Do you have a birth certificate? If so, kindly inform us of what the state thinks your birth year is, regardless of what you may think.