see god in this photo

AVicu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2015 12:03:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
This was taken from my phone not a hox
The photo is in my album. Sorry about that I can't upload on post.
DanMGTOW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2015 1:21:16 PM
At 11/19/2015 12:03:14 PM, AVicu wrote:

so a light in the sky is the best your god can come up with?
i might be able to do the same effect with an old camera and 2 mirrors
here are 4 simple yes or no questions for you
so far Odin and Zues have answered no on at least 1 of these questions

is your god capable of convincing me that it exists?
is your god capable of communicating with me in a way that i can understand?
is your god capable of interacting with me, without my permission?
does your god want me to know it exists?
AVicu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2015 1:45:45 PM
At 11/19/2015 1:21:16 PM, DanMGTOW wrote:

Yes it is capable. #2 at first it was hard for me to understand. #3 I would think so. #4 yes you belong to god. But if you judge, when god talks with you, you will think it's the devil.
DanMGTOW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2015 3:36:31 PM
At 11/19/2015 1:45:45 PM, AVicu wrote:
At 11/19/2015 1:21:16 PM, DanMGTOW wrote:

Yes it is capable. #2 at first it was hard for me to understand. #3 I would think so. #4 yes you belong to god. But if you judge, when god talks with you, you will think it's the devil.

great, because i don't believe the devil exists either.
if you think your god would answer yes to all 4, then i want you to pray that i receive proof that your god is real, i want a life changing event, no matter what it takes.
how many prayers does it take for your god to act?
Outplayz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2015 5:38:16 AM

Okay, so you are going to think i am joking, but i am serious. I know a verse that is witch craft to bring rain. It's a short phrase you say and some thought work: "Water nymphs hit the clouds so the rain can come to the ground." Now, i did this 4 times this summer, when we are in a drought. One: it was the most humid summer we've had in a long time. Two: The times it rained were odd, and i think one was the first time. Here is the thing though... i did this "spell" every time before it rained. I have proof of three times bc i had random acquaintances do it with me. But, since you can't come meet them... and, i knew of course others would say they are lying... the very last time i did it, i took a video and pictures. I swear, once i opened my eyes... there was two clouds, one that was shaped as the males you know, and the other as the female... and the male cloud was going into the female looking cloud. Oh, and it rained the next day.

Now, i did this 4 random times (maybe more, but i remember 4 for sure), in which i looked at the forecast before hand and saw sunny days. It worked every time. I am not into Wicca or witch craft... someone just taught me that and i thought i'd test it... well, it left me scratching my head to be honest. Every time i would remember and try... it worked. Cali... you can blame me for our miserable summer this year i guess.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2015 6:03:27 AM
At 11/20/2015 5:38:16 AM, Outplayz wrote:

Okay, so you are going to think i am joking, but i am serious. I know a verse that is witch craft to bring rain. It's a short phrase you say and some thought work: "Water nymphs hit the clouds so the rain can come to the ground." Now, i did this 4 times this summer, when we are in a drought. One: it was the most humid summer we've had in a long time. Two: The times it rained were odd, and i think one was the first time. Here is the thing though... i did this "spell" every time before it rained. I have proof of three times bc i had random acquaintances do it with me. But, since you can't come meet them... and, i knew of course others would say they are lying... the very last time i did it, i took a video and pictures. I swear, once i opened my eyes... there was two clouds, one that was shaped as the males you know, and the other as the female... and the male cloud was going into the female looking cloud. Oh, and it rained the next day.

Now, i did this 4 random times (maybe more, but i remember 4 for sure), in which i looked at the forecast before hand and saw sunny days. It worked every time. I am not into Wicca or witch craft... someone just taught me that and i thought i'd test it... well, it left me scratching my head to be honest. Every time i would remember and try... it worked. Cali... you can blame me for our miserable summer this year i guess.

"may have been more" which means they didn't work so you chose to ignore them in your quasi experiment. Could the more have been 20 say? after all you were in a drought, having a dip 4 times is hardly going to break the drought but since you had positive results why didn't you do it every day and save your community from drought?
BTW were those "male" snicker and "female" guffaw clouds still there the next day? I guess the wind must have stopped after the "penetration? LMFAO.
AVicu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2015 7:09:18 AM

Now, i did this 4 random times (maybe more, but i remember 4 for sure), in which i looked at the forecast before hand and saw sunny days. It worked every time. I am not into Wicca or witch craft... someone just taught me that and i thought i'd test it... well, it left me scratching my head to be honest. Every time i would remember and try... it worked. Cali... you can blame me for our miserable summer this year i gue

No I don't think you are joking. I believe you but idk what made it rain. I mean idk if it was wicca. I see the cloud things the star things the moon things but like I said idk what it all is. My gods I guess some times I think it's telling me the bible is bull.
THsea
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2015 7:37:19 AM
#4 yes you belong to god. But if you judge, when god talks with you, you will think it's the devil.

great, because i don't believe the devil exists either.

Ahem!
"Boney's high on china white, SsSsShorty gotta a punk, don't you know there ain't no devil? There's just God when he's drunk.."

I love Tom Waits' song Heart Attack and Vine.
https://www.youtube.com...

Irrelevant, yes, but still a good song!.. Whenever someone mentions the Devil I think of it. It's just icing on the cake that AVicu made a post that conflated God's judgment with being seen as the Devil!
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2015 7:57:46 AM

That's not God. It's a manifestation of Mother Nature. She is merely showing you a very tiny bit of light.
Have you seen the photos of Jesus in food? They are also not a hoax.
http://www.buzzfeed.com...

You just need a creative imagination much like seeing shapes of objects in clouds.
AVicu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2015 10:42:41 AM
At 11/20/2015 7:57:46 AM, Skyangel wrote:

That's not God. It's a manifestation of Mother Nature. She is merely showing you a very tiny bit of light.

You just need a creative imagination much like seeing shapes of objects in clouds.

Cool. Do you know why I see things like the things in the food, every where I mean evey day coz I don't know why. I see things that look like god from the bible and things that look like the devil? And why should I think the devil is bad just coz it looks ugly? It made it clear that I'm half good half evil. Dose this mean god and the devil had a baby and I'm that baby? Also said I don't have a mom you never die. And why it is offering women to me for sex and when I don't sleep with then it days I'm a drip. I'm give you what you won't but you don't take them. I say but who are they it says why do you care who they are or where they come from just have them you fool. This has happened over the last four years. If its a test it lasting a long time. What to you think it is why dose it won't me to have sex with all them women even five girls at once?
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2015 12:41:42 PM
At 11/20/2015 10:42:41 AM, AVicu wrote:

Cool. Do you know why I see things like the things in the food, every where I mean evey day coz I don't know why. I see things that look like god from the bible and things that look like the devil? And why should I think the devil is bad just coz it looks ugly? It made it clear that I'm half good half evil. Dose this mean god and the devil had a baby and I'm that baby? Also said I don't have a mom you never die. And why it is offering women to me for sex and when I don't sleep with then it days I'm a drip. I'm give you what you won't but you don't take them. I say but who are they it says why do you care who they are or where they come from just have them you fool. This has happened over the last four years. If its a test it lasting a long time. What to you think it is why dose it won't me to have sex with all them women even five girls at once?

It would appear you need the help of a psychotherapist your posts are totally crazy!
AVicu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2015 12:58:33 PM
At the very start it told me im a star one of five. Now i just look it up online one of five is the wicca star. I think im from wicca. Now look if i lose say my phone i look at at the ground and i look for too sticks that point to what ever i lost. Like magic.
AVicu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2015 1:16:35 PM
It makes more cense. Im allways shown the V this could mean im from one point of that
watar or fire.
AVicu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2015 1:26:12 PM
At 11/20/2015 12:41:42 PM, JJ50 wrote:

It would appear you need the help of a psychotherapist your posts are totally crazy!

Im not allowed to get outside help. Im told just wait every things going to be good just wait. Try not to think somuch.
AVicu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2015 2:33:43 PM
At 11/20/2015 6:03:27 AM, bulproof wrote:

"may have been more" which means they didn't work so you chose to ignore them in your quasi experiment. Could the more have been 20 say? after all you were in a drought, having a dip 4 times is hardly going to break the drought but since you had positive results why didn't you do it every day and save your community from drought?
BTW were those "male" snicker and "female" guffaw clouds still there the next day? I guess the wind must have stopped after the "penetration? LMFAO.

Thanks. Wicca is love don't judge peace. That's what's talking to me. I never even knew what is was until today.
AVicu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2015 2:48:56 PM

It calls me six coz sounds like my name Vince . you're post is the sixth post. Also calls me bull.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2015 8:21:08 PM

Obviously you are clowning around. Your imagination is running away with you.
If you are serious then you are mentally deranged and need psychiatric help.
Accipiter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2015 8:41:13 PM

God, UFO, Bigfoot, what's the difference.
Outplayz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2015 10:04:57 PM

"may have been more" which means they didn't work so you chose to ignore them in your quasi experiment. Could the more have been 20 say?

Naw... i just remember 4... but, it could have been 5 times but i can't remember that for sure. I recall 4 times so i stuck with this number. Instead of the "more" comment, i should have said maybe 5... i miss spoke.

after all you were in a drought, having a dip 4 times is hardly going to break the drought but since you had positive results why didn't you do it every day and save your community from drought?

Not like you care, but it doesn't work like that. The spells have certain elements to them (You can't control the spiritual on a whim). But, of course you are thinking how convenient; dodging the way it could be tested by saying it "doesn't work like that." I would say the same thing. Actually i am in constant disbelief. I have witnessed many things, but my secular mind devalues them. I believe there is a way to explain uncommon events. I have gone to the point of calling myself schizo to deter from a supernatural explanation. But, the thing is... i'm not schizo and i am sure i have experienced some unexplained things.

Look, the way i look at it is... anecdotal. I am the experiment. It can change, but at this point i am 70/30% ... Spiritual secular. Everything i have been through has shaped my belief. Unfortunately, this doesn't work as evidence for anyone but me. Yet, i know... you can't prove me wrong on my individual spiritualism. You can prove me wrong if i was religious, but i am not. When it comes to complete unknown; you also have no certainty. There is a difference with me however. You can believe it or not. A person like me is actually valuable to the "None" group of spirituality. I dismiss many of what i have experienced through a logical reality based answer. There is however a experiences that i can't explain. So, for years i have been trying to come up with answers. Mine happen to be more on the metaphysical side of the fence. I believe simply in immortality; and I individualize it. Those are my beliefs. Everything else is for proof for me... You fail to put yourself in my shoes. I am seeking answers, and weird things happen, so of course i am going to pay attention. I'm not the find Jesus in candy type of person... i have a scale. From mild to extreme... in regards to what i can and can't explain. A lot of things happen on the mild side, which i don't consider important, but i have had extremes, which are just head scratching moments.
Outplayz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2015 10:24:20 PM
At 11/20/2015 7:09:18 AM, AVicu wrote:

Now, i did this 4 random times (maybe more, but i remember 4 for sure), in which i looked at the forecast before hand and saw sunny days. It worked every time. I am not into Wicca or witch craft... someone just taught me that and i thought i'd test it... well, it left me scratching my head to be honest. Every time i would remember and try... it worked. Cali... you can blame me for our miserable summer this year i gue

No I don't think you are joking. I believe you but idk what made it rain. I mean idk if it was wicca. I see the cloud things the star things the moon things but like I said idk what it all is. My gods I guess some times I think it's telling me the bible is bull.

The rain thing was just odd. I don't know what to think about it either. Maybe i just happened to be more prone to coincidence this year. Doing this randomly and on random days has me scratching my head however. It still doesn't convince me of anything either.

The Bible is not bull... it is but it isn't... depends on how you look at it. I just think it is creative literature from past humans. My question has never been is "religion" true, my question has always been, "why do humans imagine?" Everything is from our imagination. We, as we know, are the only beings that can do this. Why? I personally have a spiritual answer to this... i am at this point 70% convinced of a spiritual reality; and it is going up rather than down. Why? My observation of humans and what they want spiritually and its creativity. For instance i was asked about where the universe ends so i answer jokingly, "Have you ever wondered if the end of our universe is the start of a different reality; You would have no choice but to die to pass that veil, because its laws may be different; our human body, our composition wouldn't fit the new science; The edge of the universe is death itself... what a paradox." Something like that... i remember it bc this start a whole new debate. My point is, the human mind is amazing. What we think is amazing. This doesn't prove anything, but it makes someone like me think. I advocate spirituality and i am confident in my assessment, but i am also aware the latter could be true.
AVicu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2015 10:23:48 AM
At 11/20/2015 8:21:08 PM, Skyangel wrote:

It's more than that. I'm telling you the truth. My thoughts have something to do with all of you. It said that everyone is bad coz of me. They are bad and do bad things coz of you me i mean. It said you can't but help have your followers.
AVicu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2015 10:29:34 AM
At 11/20/2015 8:41:13 PM, Accipiter wrote:

Idk . who am I? I don't wanna be god. It said I'm the judge. Is it coz I judge people I'm being judged? It said how can you forgive people if you can't even forgive yourself.
AVicu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2015 10:37:21 AM
At 11/20/2015 10:24:20 PM, Outplayz wrote:
At 11/20/2015 7:09:18 AM, AVicu wrote:

The rain thing was just odd. I don't know what to think about it either. Maybe i just happened to be more prone to coincidence this year. Doing this randomly and on random days has me scratching my head however. It still doesn't convince me of anything either.

The Bible is not bull... it is but it isn't... depends on how you look at it. I just think it is creative literature from past humans. My question has never been is "religion" true, my question has always been, "why do humans imagine?" Everything is from our imagination. We, as we know, are the only beings that can do this. Why? I personally have a spiritual answer to this... i am at this point 70% convinced of a spiritual reality; and it is going up rather than down. Why? My observation of humans and what they want spiritually and its creativity. For instance i was asked about where the universe ends so i answer jokingly, "Have you ever wondered if the end of our universe is the start of a different reality; You would have no choice but to die to pass that veil, because its laws may be different; our human body, our composition wouldn't fit the new science; The edge of the universe is death itself... what a paradox." Something like that... i remember it bc this start a whole new debate. My point is, the human mind is amazing. What we think is amazing. This doesn't prove anything, but it makes someone like me think. I advocate spirituality and i am confident in my assessment, but i am also aware the latter could be true.

Amazing yes. I'm afraid that my thoughts are responsible for all the bad things . that's why I am only trying to think of love and peace.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2015 11:18:18 PM
At 11/21/2015 10:23:48 AM, AVicu wrote:
At 11/20/2015 8:21:08 PM, Skyangel wrote:

It's more than that. I'm telling you the truth. My thoughts have something to do with all of you. It said that everyone is bad coz of me. They are bad and do bad things coz of you me i mean. It said you can't but help have your followers.

I suggest you make an appointment to see a psychiatrist and tell them all this. Maybe they can help you.
Accipiter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2015 1:43:52 AM
At 11/21/2015 10:29:34 AM, AVicu wrote:
At 11/20/2015 8:41:13 PM, Accipiter wrote:

Idk . who am I? I don't wanna be god. It said I'm the judge. Is it coz I judge people I'm being judged? It said how can you forgive people if you can't even forgive yourself.

I forgive everybody.