Send a Message
11/22/2015 5:06:35 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/21/2015 10:31:01 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
me, myself and i

"me" is personal feelings & moods

"myself" is the foundation of Life

"i" is the root that grows deep in understanding

The following info is for any random readers since I know you are already aware of it.
They are just thoughts that came to my mind as I read your post.

Obviously you are not three people in one. None of us are.

People are one person with many different aspects and labels and I am sure they would find many more words than just me myself and I to describe themselves. Mr, Mrs, doctor, teacher, student, son, daughter, father, mother, uncle, aunt, etc etc.

The trinity concept in reference to an invisible supernatural God seems to be taught in such a way as to imply God is made up of only three supernatural persons or characters, as if the word God was referring to three different supernatural entities ( Father, Son and Holy Spirit.) who are separate from humanity itself.

However, the concept of one body with many members in 1 Cor 12 does not suggest any corporate body with only three members.
1 Cor 12:12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.

The comparison of the body of Christ to a human body in 1 Cor 12 should indicate to any intelligent people that the body is made up of many more parts than just three.
How many people have only three parts to their own body ? Does a body consist of only a head an eye and a foot?
Is a corporate body of any kind limited to only three people? I say no it is not.

Just because the bible stories mention three aspects of a concept does not mean the concept has only three aspects or only three manifestations.

Energy ( God) is manifest in this universe as a corporate body of innumerable members of the past present and future. All life forms are part of that corporate body.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2015 4:06:38 PM
At 11/21/2015 10:31:01 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
me, myself and i

"me" is personal feelings & moods

"myself" is the foundation of Life

"i" is the root that grows deep in understanding

So, along with Skyangel, who is your third sock puppet?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2015 11:37:33 PM
For your information EE, the video is Lamb chop and all her friends singing the song that doesn't end.