Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

Unsanctioned hall of fame nomination thread

Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2015 10:48:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
As everybody most likely already knows, I'm running for president of DDO, and gettibgb a religious member in the Hall of Fame, is part of my platform. That mission, starts now, in this thread.

We will act as a union. This thread is the start of the process to give us a unified vote. Each member will nominate 3 religious forum members for the Hall of Fame, the top nominations, will make it into the Hall of fame voting thread, where the winner who we will all unanimously support, will be voted into the DDO General Hall of fame. By participating in this thread, you agree to back the union's decision and vote with us, to get the member of our collective deciding into the hall of fame.

1. Only nominate 3 people, 3 different people.

2. Votes are set in stone, no changing them.

3. Voting ends In 72 hours

4. Bold votes.

5. Support the union backed candidate for Hall of Fame.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2015 10:51:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I nominate Anna Nicole. She is my Vice President, which is a testament to how great I think she is. Anna Nicole, thank you for deciding to be my Vice President and for being a great member.

I nominate double R seems like a cool dude.

Nominate God Chooses Life
Garbanza
Posts: 1,997
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2015 12:18:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I nominate: AnnaNicole, BornofGod (and his other accounts), DairyGirl4u2c (she's not on the forums, but she's christian and has done more debates than anyone else)
Garbanza
Posts: 1,997
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2015 12:19:00 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/23/2015 12:18:20 AM, Garbanza wrote:
I nominate: AnnaNicole, BornofGod (and his other accounts), DairyGirl4u2c (she's not on the forums, but she's christian and has done more debates than anyone else)

Sorry forgot to bold

Anna Nicole

BornOfGod

Dairygirl4u2c
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2015 12:18:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Vote Count

Anna Nicole (2)-Wylted, Garbanza
Double R(1)- Wylted,
God Chooses Life(1)- Wylted
Born Of God(1)-Garbanza
Dairy Girl(1)- Garbanza


Approximately 60 hours remain.
10cents
Posts: 61
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 3:41:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/24/2015 2:55:20 AM, Wylted wrote:
Approximately 48 hours remain. Get your votes in folks.

Bornofgod doesn't exist anymore so how can he be chosen? I can take his place though since I'm the same exact consciousness of God that is using this profile.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 4:16:16 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/24/2015 3:41:46 AM, 10cents wrote:
At 11/24/2015 2:55:20 AM, Wylted wrote:
Approximately 48 hours remain. Get your votes in folks.

Bornofgod doesn't exist anymore so how can he be chosen? I can take his place though since I'm the same exact consciousness of God that is using this profile.

You may place a vote for yourself.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2015 1:45:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Less than 24 hours remain in the voting period. Get your voting in folks. Make sure your favorite religious forum posters, get into the hall of fame. Thanks.
dsjpk5
Posts: 3,007
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2015 11:47:39 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/22/2015 10:48:42 PM, Wylted wrote:
As everybody most likely already knows, I'm running for president of DDO, and gettibgb a religious member in the Hall of Fame, is part of my platform. That mission, starts now, in this thread.

We will act as a union. This thread is the start of the process to give us a unified vote. Each member will nominate 3 religious forum members for the Hall of Fame, the top nominations, will make it into the Hall of fame voting thread, where the winner who we will all unanimously support, will be voted into the DDO General Hall of fame. By participating in this thread, you agree to back the union's decision and vote with us, to get the member of our collective deciding into the hall of fame.

1. Only nominate 3 people, 3 different people.

2. Votes are set in stone, no changing them.

3. Voting ends In 72 hours

4. Bold votes.

5. Support the union backed candidate for Hall of Fame.

Wylted

Geogeer

Me (since I can't think of anyone else who participates here)
If that was the only issue, then vote moderation could be avoided more often, since a vote in which the voter does explain sufficiently how at least one point a debater made swung their vote, would be considered sufficient. -Airmax
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2015 12:34:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/26/2015 11:47:39 AM, dsjpk5 wrote:
At 11/22/2015 10:48:42 PM, Wylted wrote:
As everybody most likely already knows, I'm running for president of DDO, and gettibgb a religious member in the Hall of Fame, is part of my platform. That mission, starts now, in this thread.

We will act as a union. This thread is the start of the process to give us a unified vote. Each member will nominate 3 religious forum members for the Hall of Fame, the top nominations, will make it into the Hall of fame voting thread, where the winner who we will all unanimously support, will be voted into the DDO General Hall of fame. By participating in this thread, you agree to back the union's decision and vote with us, to get the member of our collective deciding into the hall of fame.

1. Only nominate 3 people, 3 different people.

2. Votes are set in stone, no changing them.

3. Voting ends In 72 hours

4. Bold votes.

5. Support the union backed candidate for Hall of Fame.



Wylted

Geogeer

Me (since I can't think of anyone else who participates here)


Okay, I'll update the vote count monentarily
bulproof
Posts: 25,238
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2015 1:21:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/26/2015 11:47:39 AM, dsjpk5 wrote:
Me (since I can't think of anyone else who participates here)
understandable.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin