POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2015 1:06:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
One Day Before Paris, There Was a Massive Terrorist Attack the Media Ignored

http://usuncut.com...

amazing... as i swimming in israeli news no 1 report on that and they fill with paris stuff their a$$es same for worldwide news... accidently i saw it on twitter... disgusting people discriminating between europe and rest of the world even they placed Israel in the list of europe in all pes games they dont belong to the middle east lol!!
Never fart near dog
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2015 2:07:21 PM
At 11/23/2015 1:06:04 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

amazing... as i swimming in israeli news no 1 report on that and they fill with paris stuff their a$$es same for worldwide news... accidently i saw it on twitter... disgusting people discriminating between europe and rest of the world even they placed Israel in the list of europe in all pes games they dont belong to the middle east lol!!
How amazing that you were the only person on the planet to get that message.
Pssst don't mention Mali.
Grow up.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2015 2:24:06 PM
At 11/23/2015 2:07:21 PM, bulproof wrote:

Grow up.

what grow up? they didnt cry for this and u have problem with me? and why the masses all over the world dont get out of their houses to protest and cry and do some fake funerals like in paris? oh wait they are dirty muslims died there u dont have to mention them anyway...
Never fart near dog
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2015 2:36:13 PM
At 11/23/2015 2:24:06 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

Grow up.

what grow up? they didnt cry for this and u have problem with me? and why the masses all over the world dont get out of their houses to protest and cry and do some fake funerals like in paris? oh wait they are dirty muslims died there u dont have to mention them anyway...

I see you still think you are the only one who knows about it, grow up.
Chaosism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2015 2:43:11 PM

The media tends to covers what will give them more ratings. Most people (in my observations) don't see bombings that occur in places like Bagdad or Lebanon to be that far out of the ordinary. However, the attack on France, a first-world country, is far more novel. This also invokes a stronger reaction from people who can better relate to that lifestyle. Part of it may be attributable to In-Group/Out-Group psychology, as well. There are many potential factors, and novelty is no doubt one of them.

No one can care equally about everybody. You will care more if someone in your hometown was murdered than if someone in Mexico was murdered (not knowing either of them). This doesn't mean that you don't value that life that was lost in Mexico at all.

I, for one, did hear and appreciate that story about the man who was a hero in Beirut, and I do detest the rampant, senseless violence of our world, as a whole.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2015 3:23:13 PM
At 11/23/2015 2:43:11 PM, Chaosism wrote:

The media tends to covers what will give them more ratings. Most people (in my observations) don't see bombings that occur in places like Bagdad or Lebanon to be that far out of the ordinary. However, the attack on France, a first-world country, is far more novel. This also invokes a stronger reaction from people who can better relate to that lifestyle. Part of it may be attributable to In-Group/Out-Group psychology, as well. There are many potential factors, and novelty is no doubt one of them.

exactly... psychology plays big role here similar lifestyle they more affiliating with, but they reached to the point that if muslims die they really dont care.. but for paris even people from china doing some fake shows crying and stuff u know... that is how media brainwashing everybody. and they blaming "refugees" for that i mean look the refugees fleeing from ISIS and war, now coming to europe they are blamed for these incidents like in paris where is the logic

No one can care equally about everybody. You will care more if someone in your hometown was murdered than if someone in Mexico was murdered (not knowing either of them). This doesn't mean that you don't value that life that was lost in Mexico at all.

for france the world got diarrhea what people on the other half of the world got to do with that? media doing good job playing with psychology on the masses when it comes to americans/europeans but when something happened to muslims/blacks its just normal thing...

I, for one, did hear and appreciate that story about the man who was a hero in Beirut, and I do detest the rampant, senseless violence of our world, as a whole.

yeah god bless u man
Never fart near dog
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2015 3:24:17 PM
At 11/23/2015 2:36:13 PM, bulproof wrote:

Grow up.

bulproof take a picture of yourself crying for Lebanon it would be awesome!
Never fart near dog
Chaosism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2015 3:56:42 PM
At 11/23/2015 3:23:13 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 11/23/2015 2:43:11 PM, Chaosism wrote:

exactly... psychology plays big role here similar lifestyle they more affiliating with, but they reached to the point that if muslims die they really dont care.. but for paris even people from china doing some fake shows crying and stuff u know... that is how media brainwashing everybody. and they blaming "refugees" for that i mean look the refugees fleeing from ISIS and war, now coming to europe they are blamed for these incidents like in paris where is the logic

I don't think that it's necessarily a result of brainwashing. It's human nature. Sure, one can blame the refugees for the terror attacks, but that is a generalization, especially when some of the Paris attacker were French or Belgium nationals. Humans aren't innately logical, and will succumb to rash generalizations like this to create a solidly defined enemy (or whatever) no matter what side of the fence their on. "All Muslims are evil!" and "All Americans are evil!", for instance.

for france the world got diarrhea what people on the other half of the world got to do with that? media doing good job playing with psychology on the masses when it comes to americans/europeans but when something happened to muslims/blacks its just normal thing...

The media is essentially following the psychological nature of man, not creating it. Confirmation Bias affirms the belief that "the other guy" is the bad guy. Everyone is capable of dehumanizing others so that their lives are not worth anything. For instance, one can group all of the people in the middle east into the "terrorist" category and enable the callous disregard for the life of children (i.e. "terrorists-in-training"). (https://www.youtube.com...). Again, it works both ways.

yeah god bless u man
10cents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2015 4:15:30 PM

The news didn't mention all the poor people who were killed in the U.S. during that time either.
GrittyWorm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 5:28:32 AM

Grow up.

Weak.
GrittyWorm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 5:31:50 AM

Grow up.

Thus, you should be denouncing Islam like mad seeing you denounce Christianity at every turn. Islam has pulled off more terroristic acts since 9/11 than all other people on Earth combined and it isn't even close. Where are you at? You can retract your past defenses of Islam now. I'll wait.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 6:20:58 AM
At 11/24/2015 5:31:50 AM, GrittyWorm wrote:

Grow up.

Thus, you should be denouncing Islam like mad seeing you denounce Christianity at every turn. Islam has pulled off more terroristic acts since 9/11 than all other people on Earth combined and it isn't even close. Where are you at? You can retract your past defenses of Islam now. I'll wait.

Since 9/11 muuricans have killed muuricans at a rate of 30,000/yr.
That's 10 times what happen on 9/11 why aren't you waging war on muuricans?
That's 420,000 murdered by muuricans, maybe you should declare war on Barbados.
GrittyWorm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 5:39:37 PM
At 11/24/2015 6:20:58 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/24/2015 5:31:50 AM, GrittyWorm wrote:

Grow up.

Since 9/11 muuricans have killed muuricans at a rate of 30,000/yr.
That's 10 times what happen on 9/11 why aren't you waging war on muuricans?
That's 420,000 murdered by muuricans, maybe you should declare war on Barbados.

So since you've decided to compare apples to neutrons, now give us the terrorst acts stats instead of avoiding the request.