Total Posts:12|Showing Posts:1-12
Jump to topic:

If Adam never sinned?

Jovian
Posts: 1,719
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2015 8:09:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
People of Abrahamic faiths, what do you think would had happened if Adam never sinned? Would the Garden of Eden expand over the whole Earth? And what with our bodies? Would our appendix have function? Would our digestive system be organized in a better way than having our air tube dangerously near the esophagus? Other aspects? Discuss.
10cents
Posts: 61
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2015 8:20:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/23/2015 8:09:26 PM, Jovian wrote:
People of Abrahamic faiths, what do you think would had happened if Adam never sinned? Would the Garden of Eden expand over the whole Earth? And what with our bodies? Would our appendix have function? Would our digestive system be organized in a better way than having our air tube dangerously near the esophagus? Other aspects? Discuss. : :

It wasn't the sins of Adam and Eve that caused them to die in this world. The fact that they didn't listen to our Creator and obey His commandments is the reason them and their offspring remained confused by what they observed.

If you listen to the voice of our Creator and obey all his commandments, you will learn how he created everything and why the flesh of his created people die during the first part of his created simulation that he spoken into existence.
Jovian
Posts: 1,719
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2015 8:26:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/23/2015 8:20:31 PM, 10cents wrote:
At 11/23/2015 8:09:26 PM, Jovian wrote:
People of Abrahamic faiths, what do you think would had happened if Adam never sinned? Would the Garden of Eden expand over the whole Earth? And what with our bodies? Would our appendix have function? Would our digestive system be organized in a better way than having our air tube dangerously near the esophagus? Other aspects? Discuss. : :

It wasn't the sins of Adam and Eve that caused them to die in this world. The fact that they didn't listen to our Creator and obey His commandments is the reason them and their offspring remained confused by what they observed.

If you listen to the voice of our Creator and obey all his commandments, you will learn how he created everything and why the flesh of his created people die during the first part of his created simulation that he spoken into existence.

That's pretty much the same thing, but let's not argue about that. You could still had answered my questions about what the world would had been today, in your opinion. Also what other great things our human bodies or our environment would have.
10cents
Posts: 61
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2015 8:31:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/23/2015 8:26:04 PM, Jovian wrote:
At 11/23/2015 8:20:31 PM, 10cents wrote:
At 11/23/2015 8:09:26 PM, Jovian wrote:
People of Abrahamic faiths, what do you think would had happened if Adam never sinned? Would the Garden of Eden expand over the whole Earth? And what with our bodies? Would our appendix have function? Would our digestive system be organized in a better way than having our air tube dangerously near the esophagus? Other aspects? Discuss. : :

It wasn't the sins of Adam and Eve that caused them to die in this world. The fact that they didn't listen to our Creator and obey His commandments is the reason them and their offspring remained confused by what they observed.

If you listen to the voice of our Creator and obey all his commandments, you will learn how he created everything and why the flesh of his created people die during the first part of his created simulation that he spoken into existence.

That's pretty much the same thing, but let's not argue about that. You could still had answered my questions about what the world would had been today, in your opinion. Also what other great things our human bodies or our environment would have. : :

I know exactly how God created everything so your question was a hypothetical one that could only be answered with lies.

God's technology is so good that the characters in his simulation program believe they are real human beings. It took a grand plan by our Creator to convince us that we're not real people. Now that we know the Truth, this part of the program will end.

In the next part of the program, we will all learn the Truth ( Our Creator and His thoughts ) where we came from.
Jovian
Posts: 1,719
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2015 8:35:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/23/2015 8:31:32 PM, 10cents wrote:
At 11/23/2015 8:26:04 PM, Jovian wrote:
At 11/23/2015 8:20:31 PM, 10cents wrote:
At 11/23/2015 8:09:26 PM, Jovian wrote:
People of Abrahamic faiths, what do you think would had happened if Adam never sinned? Would the Garden of Eden expand over the whole Earth? And what with our bodies? Would our appendix have function? Would our digestive system be organized in a better way than having our air tube dangerously near the esophagus? Other aspects? Discuss. : :

It wasn't the sins of Adam and Eve that caused them to die in this world. The fact that they didn't listen to our Creator and obey His commandments is the reason them and their offspring remained confused by what they observed.

If you listen to the voice of our Creator and obey all his commandments, you will learn how he created everything and why the flesh of his created people die during the first part of his created simulation that he spoken into existence.

That's pretty much the same thing, but let's not argue about that. You could still had answered my questions about what the world would had been today, in your opinion. Also what other great things our human bodies or our environment would have. : :

I know exactly how God created everything so your question was a hypothetical one that could only be answered with lies.

God's technology is so good that the characters in his simulation program believe they are real human beings. It took a grand plan by our Creator to convince us that we're not real people. Now that we know the Truth, this part of the program will end.

In the next part of the program, we will all learn the Truth ( Our Creator and His thoughts ) where we came from.

We are starting to drift away from the topic. This thread is about qualities and features in our world today vs if the human expulsion from Garden of Eden never happened. If you know exactly how God created us, this topic should be easy as pie for you. Think in aspects of our bodies, our environment, etc.
10cents
Posts: 61
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2015 8:36:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/23/2015 8:35:24 PM, Jovian wrote:
At 11/23/2015 8:31:32 PM, 10cents wrote:
At 11/23/2015 8:26:04 PM, Jovian wrote:
At 11/23/2015 8:20:31 PM, 10cents wrote:
At 11/23/2015 8:09:26 PM, Jovian wrote:
People of Abrahamic faiths, what do you think would had happened if Adam never sinned? Would the Garden of Eden expand over the whole Earth? And what with our bodies? Would our appendix have function? Would our digestive system be organized in a better way than having our air tube dangerously near the esophagus? Other aspects? Discuss. : :

It wasn't the sins of Adam and Eve that caused them to die in this world. The fact that they didn't listen to our Creator and obey His commandments is the reason them and their offspring remained confused by what they observed.

If you listen to the voice of our Creator and obey all his commandments, you will learn how he created everything and why the flesh of his created people die during the first part of his created simulation that he spoken into existence.

That's pretty much the same thing, but let's not argue about that. You could still had answered my questions about what the world would had been today, in your opinion. Also what other great things our human bodies or our environment would have. : :

I know exactly how God created everything so your question was a hypothetical one that could only be answered with lies.

God's technology is so good that the characters in his simulation program believe they are real human beings. It took a grand plan by our Creator to convince us that we're not real people. Now that we know the Truth, this part of the program will end.

In the next part of the program, we will all learn the Truth ( Our Creator and His thoughts ) where we came from.

We are starting to drift away from the topic. This thread is about qualities and features in our world today vs if the human expulsion from Garden of Eden never happened. If you know exactly how God created us, this topic should be easy as pie for you. Think in aspects of our bodies, our environment, etc. : :

I'm right on topic but you refuse to listen to our Creator's voice. If you listen, he will explain to you why the world is the way it is. It has nothing to do with what Adam did.
Jovian
Posts: 1,719
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2015 8:46:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/23/2015 8:36:55 PM, 10cents wrote:
At 11/23/2015 8:35:24 PM, Jovian wrote:
At 11/23/2015 8:31:32 PM, 10cents wrote:
At 11/23/2015 8:26:04 PM, Jovian wrote:
At 11/23/2015 8:20:31 PM, 10cents wrote:
At 11/23/2015 8:09:26 PM, Jovian wrote:
People of Abrahamic faiths, what do you think would had happened if Adam never sinned? Would the Garden of Eden expand over the whole Earth? And what with our bodies? Would our appendix have function? Would our digestive system be organized in a better way than having our air tube dangerously near the esophagus? Other aspects? Discuss. : :

It wasn't the sins of Adam and Eve that caused them to die in this world. The fact that they didn't listen to our Creator and obey His commandments is the reason them and their offspring remained confused by what they observed.

If you listen to the voice of our Creator and obey all his commandments, you will learn how he created everything and why the flesh of his created people die during the first part of his created simulation that he spoken into existence.

That's pretty much the same thing, but let's not argue about that. You could still had answered my questions about what the world would had been today, in your opinion. Also what other great things our human bodies or our environment would have. : :

I know exactly how God created everything so your question was a hypothetical one that could only be answered with lies.

God's technology is so good that the characters in his simulation program believe they are real human beings. It took a grand plan by our Creator to convince us that we're not real people. Now that we know the Truth, this part of the program will end.

In the next part of the program, we will all learn the Truth ( Our Creator and His thoughts ) where we came from.

We are starting to drift away from the topic. This thread is about qualities and features in our world today vs if the human expulsion from Garden of Eden never happened. If you know exactly how God created us, this topic should be easy as pie for you. Think in aspects of our bodies, our environment, etc. : :

I'm right on topic but you refuse to listen to our Creator's voice. If you listen, he will explain to you why the world is the way it is. It has nothing to do with what Adam did.

You are nitpicking a logical fault I had about why the human fall happened. Let's say that I buy your argument now, then my OP would be:

At 11/23/2015 8:09:26 PM, Jovian wrote:
People of Abrahamic faiths, what do you think would had happened if Adam never refused to listen to God and obeying his commandments? Would the Garden of Eden expand over the whole Earth? And what with our bodies? Would our appendix have function? Would our digestive system be organized in a better way than having our air tube dangerously near the esophagus? Other aspects? Discuss. : :

The bald, cursive and underscored sentence is now according to the view you presented. Let us now talk about the features the world would had in this perfect world.

If you still won't answer my topic, I and probably many others here would just assume that you are just fleeing from topic because you can't answer. Which is totally OK since it would be logical. Nothing is written in the Bible about this as far as I know. But there are always scholars who give extra information, this kind of information would contribute quite good here.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 6:32:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/23/2015 8:09:26 PM, Jovian wrote:
People of Abrahamic faiths, what do you think would had happened if Adam never sinned? Would the Garden of Eden expand over the whole Earth? And what with our bodies? Would our appendix have function? Would our digestive system be organized in a better way than having our air tube dangerously near the esophagus? Other aspects? Discuss.

Adam did not sin according to 1 Tim 2:14. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

Is transgression the same as sin ?
The woman was in the transgression ( deceived) but Adam was not according to what the above scripture implies. He was not deceived.

If Adam sinned, what was his sin ?
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 6:39:23 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/23/2015 8:09:26 PM, Jovian wrote:
People of Abrahamic faiths, what do you think would had happened if Adam never sinned? Would the Garden of Eden expand over the whole Earth? And what with our bodies? Would our appendix have function? Would our digestive system be organized in a better way than having our air tube dangerously near the esophagus? Other aspects? Discuss.

Since Adam did not transgress, the world would be the same as it is today...ie.. filled with fictions and fantasies about Adams sins so people can blame someone beside themselves for their own stupidity.
Jovian
Posts: 1,719
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 12:18:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/24/2015 6:39:23 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 11/23/2015 8:09:26 PM, Jovian wrote:
People of Abrahamic faiths, what do you think would had happened if Adam never sinned? Would the Garden of Eden expand over the whole Earth? And what with our bodies? Would our appendix have function? Would our digestive system be organized in a better way than having our air tube dangerously near the esophagus? Other aspects? Discuss.

Since Adam did not transgress, the world would be the same as it is today...ie.. filled with fictions and fantasies about Adams sins so people can blame someone beside themselves for their own stupidity.

That is...a very good and correct theory why the born sinners idea came up in the first place, hahaha.
JJ50
Posts: 2,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 12:27:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/23/2015 8:20:31 PM, 10cents wrote:
At 11/23/2015 8:09:26 PM, Jovian wrote:
People of Abrahamic faiths, what do you think would had happened if Adam never sinned? Would the Garden of Eden expand over the whole Earth? And what with our bodies? Would our appendix have function? Would our digestive system be organized in a better way than having our air tube dangerously near the esophagus? Other aspects? Discuss. : :

It wasn't the sins of Adam and Eve that caused them to die in this world. The fact that they didn't listen to our Creator and obey His commandments is the reason them and their offspring remained confused by what they observed.

If you listen to the voice of our Creator and obey all his commandments, you will learn how he created everything and why the flesh of his created people die during the first part of his created simulation that he spoken into existence.

Assuming the deity exists and created everything including humans, it also created human nature, so the buck stops with it. Maybe it has its hands down its pants and gets an erection when humans screw up!
Jovian
Posts: 1,719
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 6:46:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/24/2015 12:27:37 PM, JJ50 wrote:
At 11/23/2015 8:20:31 PM, 10cents wrote:
At 11/23/2015 8:09:26 PM, Jovian wrote:
People of Abrahamic faiths, what do you think would had happened if Adam never sinned? Would the Garden of Eden expand over the whole Earth? And what with our bodies? Would our appendix have function? Would our digestive system be organized in a better way than having our air tube dangerously near the esophagus? Other aspects? Discuss. : :

It wasn't the sins of Adam and Eve that caused them to die in this world. The fact that they didn't listen to our Creator and obey His commandments is the reason them and their offspring remained confused by what they observed.

If you listen to the voice of our Creator and obey all his commandments, you will learn how he created everything and why the flesh of his created people die during the first part of his created simulation that he spoken into existence.

Assuming the deity exists and created everything including humans, it also created human nature, so the buck stops with it. Maybe it has its hands down its pants and gets an erection when humans screw up!

That's basically what I say too, but then I often meet arguments that we humans ultimately bear the responsbility for our shortcomings. Which doesn't make sense since religion is built on the fundament Deity > Humans, thus putting the deity as the one who either made them that way or at least watched without interfering when the deity's program went wrong, which is equal to participating in the procedure.