Total Posts:31|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Rigorous Conservatives being Oppressed!

Accipiter
Posts: 1,165
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 4:14:22 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
If you are in the KKK and think black people are bigots for hating you then you are mistaken. This also goes for every other religious conservative republican, Fox news viewer and anyone else who thinks that the people they hate are bigots when they respond in turn.

From the Merriam-Webster online dictionary:

Definition of BIGOT
a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc. : a bigoted person; especially : a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group (such as a racial or religious group)

Full Definition of BIGOT
a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

The key here is the "unfairly dislikes" portion, the people that you hate have plenty of perfectly fair reasons to dislike you, so you are not being unfairly disliked and they are not bigots.

I hope I made this simple enough.
annanicole
Posts: 19,791
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2015 4:21:14 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/25/2015 4:03:44 AM, Accipiter wrote:
Anybody?

Oh, everyone is a bigot. They just express it in different ways. In fact, the key to good politics is "How to Disguise Your Bigotry".

The definition provided states, "A person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc."

What do they call "a person who strongly, but very reasonably and fairly, dislikes other people, ideas, etc." That's the 64,000 Question.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Accipiter
Posts: 1,165
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2015 5:30:59 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/25/2015 4:21:14 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 11/25/2015 4:03:44 AM, Accipiter wrote:
Anybody?

Oh, everyone is a bigot. They just express it in different ways. In fact, the key to good politics is "How to Disguise Your Bigotry".

The definition provided states, "A person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc."

What do they call "a person who strongly, but very reasonably and fairly, dislikes other people, ideas, etc." That's the 64,000 Question.

What is the very reasonable and fairly dislike? Can you give me an example?
annanicole
Posts: 19,791
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2015 5:31:57 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/25/2015 5:30:59 AM, Accipiter wrote:
At 11/25/2015 4:21:14 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 11/25/2015 4:03:44 AM, Accipiter wrote:
Anybody?

Oh, everyone is a bigot. They just express it in different ways. In fact, the key to good politics is "How to Disguise Your Bigotry".

The definition provided states, "A person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc."

What do they call "a person who strongly, but very reasonably and fairly, dislikes other people, ideas, etc." That's the 64,000 Question.

What is the very reasonable and fairly dislike? Can you give me an example?

Dictatorships
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2015 5:36:30 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
1. In any case, why on earth is this in the religion forum?
2. In what alternate reality is it bigoted to want to enforce our immigration laws and look out for our national security?
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Accipiter
Posts: 1,165
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2015 6:13:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/25/2015 5:36:30 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
1. In any case, why on earth is this in the religion forum?
2. In what alternate reality is it bigoted to want to enforce our immigration laws and look out for our national security?

This is in the religion forum because that is where most of the bigots are.
ethang5
Posts: 4,117
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2015 12:47:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/26/2015 6:13:20 AM, Accipiter wrote:
At 11/25/2015 5:36:30 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
1. In any case, why on earth is this in the religion forum?
2. In what alternate reality is it bigoted to want to enforce our immigration laws and look out for our national security?

This is in the religion forum because that is where most of the bigots are.

Then welcome home Accipiter.
bulproof
Posts: 25,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2015 1:19:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/26/2015 12:47:28 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/26/2015 6:13:20 AM, Accipiter wrote:
At 11/25/2015 5:36:30 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
1. In any case, why on earth is this in the religion forum?
2. In what alternate reality is it bigoted to want to enforce our immigration laws and look out for our national security?

This is in the religion forum because that is where most of the bigots are.

Then welcome home Accipiter.

The thang comes galloping in on his hobby horse and pretends to be a meaningful cowgirl.
Accipiter
Posts: 1,165
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2015 4:52:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/26/2015 12:47:28 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/26/2015 6:13:20 AM, Accipiter wrote:
At 11/25/2015 5:36:30 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
1. In any case, why on earth is this in the religion forum?
2. In what alternate reality is it bigoted to want to enforce our immigration laws and look out for our national security?

This is in the religion forum because that is where most of the bigots are.

Then welcome home Accipiter.

Yes I am home because I am just like you, only on the other side.
ethang5
Posts: 4,117
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2015 8:02:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/26/2015 4:52:53 PM, Accipiter wrote:
At 11/26/2015 12:47:28 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/26/2015 6:13:20 AM, Accipiter wrote:
At 11/25/2015 5:36:30 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
1. In any case, why on earth is this in the religion forum?
2. In what alternate reality is it bigoted to want to enforce our immigration laws and look out for our national security?

This is in the religion forum because that is where most of the bigots are.

Then welcome home Accipiter.

Yes I am home because I am just like you, only on the other side.

No, you are home because, as you said, this is where most of the bigots are.
Accipiter
Posts: 1,165
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2015 8:10:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/26/2015 8:02:24 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/26/2015 4:52:53 PM, Accipiter wrote:
At 11/26/2015 12:47:28 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/26/2015 6:13:20 AM, Accipiter wrote:
At 11/25/2015 5:36:30 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
1. In any case, why on earth is this in the religion forum?
2. In what alternate reality is it bigoted to want to enforce our immigration laws and look out for our national security?

This is in the religion forum because that is where most of the bigots are.

Then welcome home Accipiter.

Yes I am home because I am just like you, only on the other side.

No, you are home because, as you said, this is where most of the bigots are.

Absurd!
ethang5
Posts: 4,117
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2015 8:35:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/26/2015 8:10:00 PM, Accipiter wrote:
At 11/26/2015 8:02:24 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/26/2015 4:52:53 PM, Accipiter wrote:
At 11/26/2015 12:47:28 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/26/2015 6:13:20 AM, Accipiter wrote:
At 11/25/2015 5:36:30 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

1. In any case, why on earth is this in the religion forum?
2. In what alternate reality is it bigoted to want to enforce our immigration laws and look out for our national security?

This is in the religion forum because that is where most of the bigots are.

Then welcome home Accipiter.

Yes I am home because I am just like you, only on the other side.

No, you are home because, as you said, this is where most of the bigots are.

Absurd!

Well, you said it. I agree it is absurd, but I didn't want to insult you. Perhaps you were deliberately trying to be absurd?
Accipiter
Posts: 1,165
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2015 5:03:47 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/26/2015 8:35:36 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/26/2015 8:10:00 PM, Accipiter wrote:
At 11/26/2015 8:02:24 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/26/2015 4:52:53 PM, Accipiter wrote:
At 11/26/2015 12:47:28 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/26/2015 6:13:20 AM, Accipiter wrote:
At 11/25/2015 5:36:30 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

1. In any case, why on earth is this in the religion forum?
2. In what alternate reality is it bigoted to want to enforce our immigration laws and look out for our national security?

This is in the religion forum because that is where most of the bigots are.

Then welcome home Accipiter.

Yes I am home because I am just like you, only on the other side.

No, you are home because, as you said, this is where most of the bigots are.

Absurd!

Well, you said it. I agree it is absurd, but I didn't want to insult you. Perhaps you were deliberately trying to be absurd?

Here is the thing, I have read many things in the bible about the people who do not believe in it. The bible dictates prejudice, hate and even violence against non believers. My strong dislike of the bible and things associated with it are perfectly justifiable.
ethang5
Posts: 4,117
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2015 3:34:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/27/2015 5:03:47 AM, Accipiter wrote:
At 11/26/2015 8:35:36 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/26/2015 8:10:00 PM, Accipiter wrote:
At 11/26/2015 8:02:24 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/26/2015 4:52:53 PM, Accipiter wrote:
At 11/26/2015 12:47:28 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/26/2015 6:13:20 AM, Accipiter wrote:
At 11/25/2015 5:36:30 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

1. In any case, why on earth is this in the religion forum?
2. In what alternate reality is it bigoted to want to enforce our immigration laws and look out for our national security?

This is in the religion forum because that is where most of the bigots are.

Then welcome home Accipiter.

Yes I am home because I am just like you, only on the other side.

No, you are home because, as you said, this is where most of the bigots are.

Absurd!

Well, you said it. I agree it is absurd, but I didn't want to insult you. Perhaps you were deliberately trying to be absurd?

Here is the thing, I have read many things in the bible about the people who do not believe in it. The bible dictates prejudice, hate and even violence against non believers. My strong dislike of the bible and things associated with it are perfectly justifiable.

Then again, welcome to the home of bigots.

Every half-baked moron bigot thinks his bigotry is perfectly justifiable. I'm welcoming you home, why the hostility?
DPMartin
Posts: 1,096
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2015 4:09:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/27/2015 5:03:47 AM, Accipiter wrote:

Here is the thing, I have read many things in the bible about the people who do not believe in it. The bible dictates prejudice, hate and even violence against non believers. My strong dislike of the bible and things associated with it are perfectly justifiable.

I would guess that would be in your own judgement of what is good, correct?

If two philosophies are trying to destroy each other"s influence in a society how do they do that? Us and them, correct? And nothing unites the, "us" more effectively then a common dislike for "them". Could be they are white they are black they are rich they have the power, they are poor, so on and so forth. Heck even a family unit is an "us" and the rest of the world is "them". What justifies hatred is the "us" agree to hate, "them" or treat "them" as and enemy because they don"t help us and only help themselves. And that is more of a jealousy then a justifiable accusation. Because the "us" would do the same to "them".

That is the human nature you are born into and cannot escape by your own power, because the world, and it's ways are in your heart.
Accipiter
Posts: 1,165
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2015 4:24:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/28/2015 3:34:50 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/27/2015 5:03:47 AM, Accipiter wrote:
At 11/26/2015 8:35:36 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/26/2015 8:10:00 PM, Accipiter wrote:
At 11/26/2015 8:02:24 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/26/2015 4:52:53 PM, Accipiter wrote:
At 11/26/2015 12:47:28 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/26/2015 6:13:20 AM, Accipiter wrote:
At 11/25/2015 5:36:30 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

1. In any case, why on earth is this in the religion forum?
2. In what alternate reality is it bigoted to want to enforce our immigration laws and look out for our national security?

This is in the religion forum because that is where most of the bigots are.

Then welcome home Accipiter.

Yes I am home because I am just like you, only on the other side.

No, you are home because, as you said, this is where most of the bigots are.

Absurd!

Well, you said it. I agree it is absurd, but I didn't want to insult you. Perhaps you were deliberately trying to be absurd?

Here is the thing, I have read many things in the bible about the people who do not believe in it. The bible dictates prejudice, hate and even violence against non believers. My strong dislike of the bible and things associated with it are perfectly justifiable.

Then again, welcome to the home of bigots.

Every half-baked moron bigot thinks his bigotry is perfectly justifiable. I'm welcoming you home, why the hostility?

Saying your bigotry is justifiable because the bible approves of it is wrong. Gay marriage was legalized largely because the anti gay marriage side failed to demonstrate how gay marriage negatively affected them, their religion and society. Had they been able to demonstrate that gay marriage would cause harm they would have won. Saying gay marriage should be illegal because the bible says so is bigotry, at least in the real world anyway.
Accipiter
Posts: 1,165
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2015 5:10:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/28/2015 4:09:04 PM, DPMartin wrote:
At 11/27/2015 5:03:47 AM, Accipiter wrote:

Here is the thing, I have read many things in the bible about the people who do not believe in it. The bible dictates prejudice, hate and even violence against non believers. My strong dislike of the bible and things associated with it are perfectly justifiable.


I would guess that would be in your own judgement of what is good, correct?

If two philosophies are trying to destroy each other"s influence in a society how do they do that? Us and them, correct? And nothing unites the, "us" more effectively then a common dislike for "them". Could be they are white they are black they are rich they have the power, they are poor, so on and so forth. Heck even a family unit is an "us" and the rest of the world is "them". What justifies hatred is the "us" agree to hate, "them" or treat "them" as and enemy because they don"t help us and only help themselves. And that is more of a jealousy then a justifiable accusation. Because the "us" would do the same to "them".

That is the human nature you are born into and cannot escape by your own power, because the world, and it's ways are in your heart.

It's not complicated, if you punch someone in the nose and they hit you back you can't say you didn't have it coming.
ethang5
Posts: 4,117
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2015 6:16:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/28/2015 4:24:24 PM, Accipiter wrote:
At 11/28/2015 3:34:50 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/27/2015 5:03:47 AM, Accipiter wrote:
At 11/26/2015 8:35:36 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/26/2015 8:10:00 PM, Accipiter wrote:
At 11/26/2015 8:02:24 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/26/2015 4:52:53 PM, Accipiter wrote:
At 11/26/2015 12:47:28 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/26/2015 6:13:20 AM, Accipiter wrote:
At 11/25/2015 5:36:30 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

1. In any case, why on earth is this in the religion forum?
2. In what alternate reality is it bigoted to want to enforce our immigration laws and look out for our national security?

This is in the religion forum because that is where most of the bigots are.

Then welcome home Accipiter.

Yes I am home because I am just like you, only on the other side.

No, you are home because, as you said, this is where most of the bigots are.

Absurd!

Well, you said it. I agree it is absurd, but I didn't want to insult you. Perhaps you were deliberately trying to be absurd?

Here is the thing, I have read many things in the bible about the people who do not believe in it. The bible dictates prejudice, hate and even violence against non believers. My strong dislike of the bible and things associated with it are perfectly justifiable.

Then again, welcome to the home of bigots.

Every half-baked moron bigot thinks his bigotry is perfectly justifiable. I'm welcoming you home, why the hostility?

Saying your bigotry is justifiable because the bible approves of it is wrong.

In your estimation, what is a right reason justifiable for bigotry?

Gay marriage was legalized largely because the anti gay marriage side failed to demonstrate how gay marriage negatively affected them, their religion and society. Had they been able to demonstrate that gay marriage would cause harm they would have won.

Was the subject gay marriage? Are you reading posts I'm missing?

Saying gay marriage should be illegal because the bible says so is bigotry, at least in the real world anyway.

The "real" world?? You live there? If you do, you will be the first anti-theist I've ever met from there. Those guys don't travel much.

But whether you think your bigotry justified or not, you are a bigot and you are at home here. Welcome.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2015 6:24:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/25/2015 4:21:14 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 11/25/2015 4:03:44 AM, Accipiter wrote:
Anybody?

Oh, everyone is a bigot. They just express it in different ways. In fact, the key to good politics is "How to Disguise Your Bigotry".

The definition provided states, "A person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc."

Clearly, that definition does not make everyone a bigot, only those whose views are strongly unfair, like homophobic Christians, for example.

What do they call "a person who strongly, but very reasonably and fairly, dislikes other people, ideas, etc." That's the 64,000 Question.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Accipiter
Posts: 1,165
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2015 6:53:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/28/2015 6:16:47 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/28/2015 4:24:24 PM, Accipiter wrote:
At 11/28/2015 3:34:50 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/27/2015 5:03:47 AM, Accipiter wrote:
At 11/26/2015 8:35:36 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/26/2015 8:10:00 PM, Accipiter wrote:
At 11/26/2015 8:02:24 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/26/2015 4:52:53 PM, Accipiter wrote:
At 11/26/2015 12:47:28 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/26/2015 6:13:20 AM, Accipiter wrote:
At 11/25/2015 5:36:30 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

1. In any case, why on earth is this in the religion forum?
2. In what alternate reality is it bigoted to want to enforce our immigration laws and look out for our national security?

This is in the religion forum because that is where most of the bigots are.

Then welcome home Accipiter.

Yes I am home because I am just like you, only on the other side.

No, you are home because, as you said, this is where most of the bigots are.

Absurd!

Well, you said it. I agree it is absurd, but I didn't want to insult you. Perhaps you were deliberately trying to be absurd?

Here is the thing, I have read many things in the bible about the people who do not believe in it. The bible dictates prejudice, hate and even violence against non believers. My strong dislike of the bible and things associated with it are perfectly justifiable.

Then again, welcome to the home of bigots.

Every half-baked moron bigot thinks his bigotry is perfectly justifiable. I'm welcoming you home, why the hostility?

Saying your bigotry is justifiable because the bible approves of it is wrong.

In your estimation, what is a right reason justifiable for bigotry?

Gay marriage was legalized largely because the anti gay marriage side failed to demonstrate how gay marriage negatively affected them, their religion and society. Had they been able to demonstrate that gay marriage would cause harm they would have won.

Was the subject gay marriage? Are you reading posts I'm missing?

Saying gay marriage should be illegal because the bible says so is bigotry, at least in the real world anyway.

The "real" world?? You live there? If you do, you will be the first anti-theist I've ever met from there. Those guys don't travel much.

But whether you think your bigotry justified or not, you are a bigot and you are at home here. Welcome.

You are at home here too!
DPMartin
Posts: 1,096
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2015 7:28:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/28/2015 5:10:19 PM, Accipiter wrote:
At 11/28/2015 4:09:04 PM, DPMartin wrote:
At 11/27/2015 5:03:47 AM, Accipiter wrote:

Here is the thing, I have read many things in the bible about the people who do not believe in it. The bible dictates prejudice, hate and even violence against non believers. My strong dislike of the bible and things associated with it are perfectly justifiable.


I would guess that would be in your own judgement of what is good, correct?

If two philosophies are trying to destroy each other"s influence in a society how do they do that? Us and them, correct? And nothing unites the, "us" more effectively then a common dislike for "them". Could be they are white they are black they are rich they have the power, they are poor, so on and so forth. Heck even a family unit is an "us" and the rest of the world is "them". What justifies hatred is the "us" agree to hate, "them" or treat "them" as and enemy because they don"t help us and only help themselves. And that is more of a jealousy then a justifiable accusation. Because the "us" would do the same to "them".

That is the human nature you are born into and cannot escape by your own power, because the world, and it's ways are in your heart.

It's not complicated, if you punch someone in the nose and they hit you back you can't say you didn't have it coming.

Again, that would be in your own judgement of what is good. Just what do you think fair and unfair is, other than what would be in your own judgement of what is good, and what is not good? And that perception is what you agree with the "us" group, as good. You can show one example afer another of what you think is fair and unfair, but that doesn"t mean it is fair or unfair according to "them" who don"t see thing your way. To some all is fair. And that would be, the world isn't requiered to be according to your judgement of what is good. Without the power to cause consequence for a trespass of what you think ought to be, what"s your point?
Accipiter
Posts: 1,165
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2015 8:03:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Google "republican humor" and look for jokes that republicans would find funny. Then, Google "democrat humor" and look for jokes that republicans would find funny. There are very few humor web sites that have jokes that republicans would find funny. This is because jokes that republicans would find funny are not very funny at best and bigoted at most.

Not all republicans are bigots, but all bigots are republicans.
Accipiter
Posts: 1,165
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2015 9:22:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/28/2015 7:28:24 PM, DPMartin wrote:
At 11/28/2015 5:10:19 PM, Accipiter wrote:
At 11/28/2015 4:09:04 PM, DPMartin wrote:
At 11/27/2015 5:03:47 AM, Accipiter wrote:

Here is the thing, I have read many things in the bible about the people who do not believe in it. The bible dictates prejudice, hate and even violence against non believers. My strong dislike of the bible and things associated with it are perfectly justifiable.


I would guess that would be in your own judgement of what is good, correct?

If two philosophies are trying to destroy each other"s influence in a society how do they do that? Us and them, correct? And nothing unites the, "us" more effectively then a common dislike for "them". Could be they are white they are black they are rich they have the power, they are poor, so on and so forth. Heck even a family unit is an "us" and the rest of the world is "them". What justifies hatred is the "us" agree to hate, "them" or treat "them" as and enemy because they don"t help us and only help themselves. And that is more of a jealousy then a justifiable accusation. Because the "us" would do the same to "them".

That is the human nature you are born into and cannot escape by your own power, because the world, and it's ways are in your heart.

It's not complicated, if you punch someone in the nose and they hit you back you can't say you didn't have it coming.

Again, that would be in your own judgement of what is good. Just what do you think fair and unfair is, other than what would be in your own judgement of what is good, and what is not good? And that perception is what you agree with the "us" group, as good. You can show one example afer another of what you think is fair and unfair, but that doesn"t mean it is fair or unfair according to "them" who don"t see thing your way. To some all is fair. And that would be, the world isn't requiered to be according to your judgement of what is good. Without the power to cause consequence for a trespass of what you think ought to be, what"s your point?

Again, it's not that complicated. What are you defending here anyway? Your right to be a bigot because your bible encourages it?
ethang5
Posts: 4,117
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2015 11:16:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/28/2015 6:53:35 PM, Accipiter wrote:
At 11/28/2015 6:16:47 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/28/2015 4:24:24 PM, Accipiter wrote:
At 11/28/2015 3:34:50 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/27/2015 5:03:47 AM, Accipiter wrote:
At 11/26/2015 8:35:36 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/26/2015 8:10:00 PM, Accipiter wrote:
At 11/26/2015 8:02:24 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/26/2015 4:52:53 PM, Accipiter wrote:
At 11/26/2015 12:47:28 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/26/2015 6:13:20 AM, Accipiter wrote:
At 11/25/2015 5:36:30 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

1. In any case, why on earth is this in the religion forum?
2. In what alternate reality is it bigoted to want to enforce our immigration laws and look out for our national security?

This is in the religion forum because that is where most of the bigots are.

Then welcome home Accipiter.

Yes I am home because I am just like you, only on the other side.

No, you are home because, as you said, this is where most of the bigots are.

Absurd!

Well, you said it. I agree it is absurd, but I didn't want to insult you. Perhaps you were deliberately trying to be absurd?

Here is the thing, I have read many things in the bible about the people who do not believe in it. The bible dictates prejudice, hate and even violence against non believers. My strong dislike of the bible and things associated with it are perfectly justifiable.

Then again, welcome to the home of bigots.

Every half-baked moron bigot thinks his bigotry is perfectly justifiable. I'm welcoming you home, why the hostility?

Saying your bigotry is justifiable because the bible approves of it is wrong.

In your estimation, what is a right reason justifiable for bigotry?

Gay marriage was legalized largely because the anti gay marriage side failed to demonstrate how gay marriage negatively affected them, their religion and society. Had they been able to demonstrate that gay marriage would cause harm they would have won.

Was the subject gay marriage? Are you reading posts I'm missing?

Saying gay marriage should be illegal because the bible says so is bigotry, at least in the real world anyway.

The "real" world?? You live there? If you do, you will be the first anti-theist I've ever met from there. Those guys don't travel much.

But whether you think your bigotry justified or not, you are a bigot and you are at home here. Welcome.

You are at home here too!

Of course, which is why I could welcome you in. So next time you complain about bigotry, you won't do it as if only others are bigots.

And then from there, you can move to the next rung on the moral ladder, to stop complaining about bigotry in others, when you're a bigot too.

Baby steps.
Accipiter
Posts: 1,165
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2015 4:41:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/30/2015 11:16:25 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/28/2015 6:53:35 PM, Accipiter wrote:
At 11/28/2015 6:16:47 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/28/2015 4:24:24 PM, Accipiter wrote:
At 11/28/2015 3:34:50 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/27/2015 5:03:47 AM, Accipiter wrote:
At 11/26/2015 8:35:36 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/26/2015 8:10:00 PM, Accipiter wrote:
At 11/26/2015 8:02:24 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/26/2015 4:52:53 PM, Accipiter wrote:
At 11/26/2015 12:47:28 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 11/26/2015 6:13:20 AM, Accipiter wrote:
At 11/25/2015 5:36:30 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

1. In any case, why on earth is this in the religion forum?
2. In what alternate reality is it bigoted to want to enforce our immigration laws and look out for our national security?

This is in the religion forum because that is where most of the bigots are.

Then welcome home Accipiter.

Yes I am home because I am just like you, only on the other side.

No, you are home because, as you said, this is where most of the bigots are.

Absurd!

Well, you said it. I agree it is absurd, but I didn't want to insult you. Perhaps you were deliberately trying to be absurd?

Here is the thing, I have read many things in the bible about the people who do not believe in it. The bible dictates prejudice, hate and even violence against non believers. My strong dislike of the bible and things associated with it are perfectly justifiable.

Then again, welcome to the home of bigots.

Every half-baked moron bigot thinks his bigotry is perfectly justifiable. I'm welcoming you home, why the hostility?

Saying your bigotry is justifiable because the bible approves of it is wrong.

In your estimation, what is a right reason justifiable for bigotry?

Gay marriage was legalized largely because the anti gay marriage side failed to demonstrate how gay marriage negatively affected them, their religion and society. Had they been able to demonstrate that gay marriage would cause harm they would have won.

Was the subject gay marriage? Are you reading posts I'm missing?

Saying gay marriage should be illegal because the bible says so is bigotry, at least in the real world anyway.

The "real" world?? You live there? If you do, you will be the first anti-theist I've ever met from there. Those guys don't travel much.

But whether you think your bigotry justified or not, you are a bigot and you are at home here. Welcome.

You are at home here too!

Of course, which is why I could welcome you in. So next time you complain about bigotry, you won't do it as if only others are bigots.

And then from there, you can move to the next rung on the moral ladder, to stop complaining about bigotry in others, when you're a bigot too.

Baby steps.

Even if that were the case what I describe in the first post stands unchallenged.
ethang5
Posts: 4,117
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2015 10:51:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/1/2015 4:41:14 PM, Accipiter wrote:
At 11/30/2015 11:16:25 AM, ethang5 wrote:

1. In any case, why on earth is this in the religion forum?
2. In what alternate reality is it bigoted to want to enforce our immigration laws and look out for our national security?

This is in the religion forum because that is where most of the bigots are.

Then welcome home Accipiter.

Yes I am home because I am just like you, only on the other side.

No, you are home because, as you said, this is where most of the bigots are.

Absurd!

Well, you said it. I agree it is absurd, but I didn't want to insult you. Perhaps you were deliberately trying to be absurd?

Here is the thing, I have read many things in the bible about the people who do not believe in it. The bible dictates prejudice, hate and even violence against non believers. My strong dislike of the bible and things associated with it are perfectly justifiable.

Then again, welcome to the home of bigots.

Every half-baked moron bigot thinks his bigotry is perfectly justifiable. I'm welcoming you home, why the hostility?

Saying your bigotry is justifiable because the bible approves of it is wrong.

In your estimation, what is a right reason justifiable for bigotry?

Gay marriage was legalized largely because the anti gay marriage side failed to demonstrate how gay marriage negatively affected them, their religion and society. Had they been able to demonstrate that gay marriage would cause harm they would have won.

Was the subject gay marriage? Are you reading posts I'm missing?

Saying gay marriage should be illegal because the bible says so is bigotry, at least in the real world anyway.

The "real" world?? You live there? If you do, you will be the first anti-theist I've ever met from there. Those guys don't travel much.

But whether you think your bigotry justified or not, you are a bigot and you are at home here. Welcome.

You are at home here too!

Of course, which is why I could welcome you in. So next time you complain about bigotry, you won't do it as if only others are bigots.

And then from there, you can move to the next rung on the moral ladder, to stop complaining about bigotry in others, when you're a bigot too.

Baby steps.

Even if that were the case what I describe in the first post stands unchallenged.

Then you are a poor thinker. You claimed that the conflict between people is due to the religious taking part in government, and imposing their views over the law of the land. You claimed that if they would stop doing that, "we" would all get along.

But we have seen that you are a biased, bigoted anti-theist, and that YOU also impose your political views on others. So, even if the religious people would stop annoying you, anti-theists would still annoy others and "we" would not all get along.

I also pointed out that what you religious people to stop doing, is a right guaranteed to them by the constitution of the land. So you were wrong to want them to stop, and unreasonable for getting angry at them exercising their legal rights.

Not only was your claim challenged, it was disemboweled.
Accipiter
Posts: 1,165
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2015 10:53:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/2/2015 10:51:54 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 12/1/2015 4:41:14 PM, Accipiter wrote:
At 11/30/2015 11:16:25 AM, ethang5 wrote:

1. In any case, why on earth is this in the religion forum?
2. In what alternate reality is it bigoted to want to enforce our immigration laws and look out for our national security?

This is in the religion forum because that is where most of the bigots are.

Then welcome home Accipiter.

Yes I am home because I am just like you, only on the other side.

No, you are home because, as you said, this is where most of the bigots are.

Absurd!

Well, you said it. I agree it is absurd, but I didn't want to insult you. Perhaps you were deliberately trying to be absurd?

Here is the thing, I have read many things in the bible about the people who do not believe in it. The bible dictates prejudice, hate and even violence against non believers. My strong dislike of the bible and things associated with it are perfectly justifiable.

Then again, welcome to the home of bigots.

Every half-baked moron bigot thinks his bigotry is perfectly justifiable. I'm welcoming you home, why the hostility?

Saying your bigotry is justifiable because the bible approves of it is wrong.

In your estimation, what is a right reason justifiable for bigotry?

Gay marriage was legalized largely because the anti gay marriage side failed to demonstrate how gay marriage negatively affected them, their religion and society. Had they been able to demonstrate that gay marriage would cause harm they would have won.

Was the subject gay marriage? Are you reading posts I'm missing?

Saying gay marriage should be illegal because the bible says so is bigotry, at least in the real world anyway.

The "real" world?? You live there? If you do, you will be the first anti-theist I've ever met from there. Those guys don't travel much.

But whether you think your bigotry justified or not, you are a bigot and you are at home here. Welcome.

You are at home here too!

Of course, which is why I could welcome you in. So next time you complain about bigotry, you won't do it as if only others are bigots.

And then from there, you can move to the next rung on the moral ladder, to stop complaining about bigotry in others, when you're a bigot too.

Baby steps.

Even if that were the case what I describe in the first post stands unchallenged.

Then you are a poor thinker. You claimed that the conflict between people is due to the religious taking part in government, and imposing their views over the law of the land. You claimed that if they would stop doing that, "we" would all get along.

But we have seen that you are a biased, bigoted anti-theist, and that YOU also impose your political views on others. So, even if the religious people would stop annoying you, anti-theists would still annoy others and "we" would not all get along.

I also pointed out that what you religious people to stop doing, is a right guaranteed to them by the constitution of the land. So you were wrong to want them to stop, and unreasonable for getting angry at them exercising their legal rights.

Not only was your claim challenged, it was disemboweled.

You are a good example of what I am saying, you don't even understand the fundamental issue and can only produce inadequate arguments, but that's just business as usual for you.
ethang5
Posts: 4,117
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2015 12:41:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/2/2015 10:53:10 PM, Accipiter wrote:
At 12/2/2015 10:51:54 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 12/1/2015 4:41:14 PM, Accipiter wrote:
At 11/30/2015 11:16:25 AM, ethang5 wrote:

1. In any case, why on earth is this in the religion forum?
2. In what alternate reality is it bigoted to want to enforce our immigration laws and look out for our national security?

This is in the religion forum because that is where most of the bigots are.

Then welcome home Accipiter.

Yes I am home because I am just like you, only on the other side.

No, you are home because, as you said, this is where most of the bigots are.

Absurd!

Well, you said it. I agree it is absurd, but I didn't want to insult you. Perhaps you were deliberately trying to be absurd?

Here is the thing, I have read many things in the bible about the people who do not believe in it. The bible dictates prejudice, hate and even violence against non believers. My strong dislike of the bible and things associated with it are perfectly justifiable.

Then again, welcome to the home of bigots.

Every half-baked moron bigot thinks his bigotry is perfectly justifiable. I'm welcoming you home, why the hostility?

Saying your bigotry is justifiable because the bible approves of it is wrong.

In your estimation, what is a right reason justifiable for bigotry?

Gay marriage was legalized largely because the anti gay marriage side failed to demonstrate how gay marriage negatively affected them, their religion and society. Had they been able to demonstrate that gay marriage would cause harm they would have won.

Was the subject gay marriage? Are you reading posts I'm missing?

Saying gay marriage should be illegal because the bible says so is bigotry, at least in the real world anyway.

The "real" world?? You live there? If you do, you will be the first anti-theist I've ever met from there. Those guys don't travel much.

But whether you think your bigotry justified or not, you are a bigot and you are at home here. Welcome.

You are at home here too!

Of course, which is why I could welcome you in. So next time you complain about bigotry, you won't do it as if only others are bigots.

And then from there, you can move to the next rung on the moral ladder, to stop complaining about bigotry in others, when you're a bigot too.

Baby steps.

Even if that were the case what I describe in the first post stands unchallenged.

Then you are a poor thinker. You claimed that the conflict between people is due to the religious taking part in government, and imposing their views over the law of the land. You claimed that if they would stop doing that, "we" would all get along.

But we have seen that you are a biased, bigoted anti-theist, and that YOU also impose your political views on others. So, even if the religious people would stop annoying you, anti-theists would still annoy others and "we" would not all get along.

I also pointed out that what you religious people to stop doing, is a right guaranteed to them by the constitution of the land. So you were wrong to want them to stop, and unreasonable for getting angry at them exercising their legal rights.

Not only was your claim challenged, it was disemboweled.

You are a good example of what I am saying, you don't even understand the fundamental issue and can only produce inadequate arguments, but that's just business as usual for you.

lol. You dodged every point in my post, dodged responding to the dismembering of your claims, but here claim I don't understand and produce inadequate arguments.

You want the thread to be about religious people but the OP said nothing about the religious. You did. The fundamental issue is NOT religious people. And if my arguments were inadequate, how come you could not address them?

Your inability to back your comments is obvious. Your bias is clear. Your failure to address any of my rebuttals is evident. But hold on to your incoherent world-view, reality is for adults.
bulproof
Posts: 25,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2015 1:56:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
What we need to remember is that thang is one of the leaders of the christianity movement in which he resides that hunt and kill "witches" and "gays".
He leads these pogroms in the name of his most loving god......................hahahahahaha.
I did that just for you poor little thang, I hope you appreciate it like you appreciate burning witches and gays.