Total Posts:114|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Abortion is a choice for the individual

beng100
Posts: 1,055
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 5:40:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The choice to have an abortion is a matter for the individual woman involved. If she thinks it is the best option and it does not pose a significant risk to her health then it is her decision. Religious people are entitled to do as they please with their own bodies and hold their views but have no right to dictate to other people what to do with their bodies. It is comparable to forcing a person to keep a pet dog they no longer want.
tstor
Posts: 1,467
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 9:04:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/24/2015 5:40:35 PM, beng100 wrote:
The choice to have an abortion is a matter for the individual woman involved. If she thinks it is the best option and it does not pose a significant risk to her health then it is her decision. Religious people are entitled to do as they please with their own bodies and hold their views but have no right to dictate to other people what to do with their bodies. It is comparable to forcing a person to keep a pet dog they no longer want.
No, it is comparable to forcing a parent not to kill their child for convenience. Abortion is not always wrong. For example, if a woman may die from giving birth, then an abortion should be up to the woman/couple involved. However, an abortion being done out of convenience is no different than killing your infant child because you lost your job.
"The afternoon came down as imperceptibly as age comes to a happy man. A little gold entered into the sunlight. The bay became bluer and dimpled with shore-wind ripples. Those lonely fishermen who believe that the fish bite at high tide left their rocks, and their places were taken by others, who were convinced that the fish bite at low tide." (John Steinbeck; Tortilla Flat, 1935)
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 9:09:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/24/2015 9:04:28 PM, tstor wrote:
At 11/24/2015 5:40:35 PM, beng100 wrote:
The choice to have an abortion is a matter for the individual woman involved. If she thinks it is the best option and it does not pose a significant risk to her health then it is her decision. Religious people are entitled to do as they please with their own bodies and hold their views but have no right to dictate to other people what to do with their bodies. It is comparable to forcing a person to keep a pet dog they no longer want.
No, it is comparable to forcing a parent not to kill their child for convenience. Abortion is not always wrong. For example, if a woman may die from giving birth, then an abortion should be up to the woman/couple involved. However, an abortion being done out of convenience is no different than killing your infant child because you lost your job.

You are completely free to never have an abortion in your life, Tstor. Allow others their freedom.
tstor
Posts: 1,467
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 9:10:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/24/2015 9:09:13 PM, desmac wrote:

You are completely free to never have an abortion in your life, Tstor. Allow others their freedom.
I am also free to not go around slaughtering kids in a daycare. Should I allow others that freedom?
"The afternoon came down as imperceptibly as age comes to a happy man. A little gold entered into the sunlight. The bay became bluer and dimpled with shore-wind ripples. Those lonely fishermen who believe that the fish bite at high tide left their rocks, and their places were taken by others, who were convinced that the fish bite at low tide." (John Steinbeck; Tortilla Flat, 1935)
beng100
Posts: 1,055
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 11:01:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/24/2015 9:04:28 PM, tstor wrote:
At 11/24/2015 5:40:35 PM, beng100 wrote:
The choice to have an abortion is a matter for the individual woman involved. If she thinks it is the best option and it does not pose a significant risk to her health then it is her decision. Religious people are entitled to do as they please with their own bodies and hold their views but have no right to dictate to other people what to do with their bodies. It is comparable to forcing a person to keep a pet dog they no longer want.
No, it is comparable to forcing a parent not to kill their child for convenience. Abortion is not always wrong. For example, if a woman may die from giving birth, then an abortion should be up to the woman/couple involved. However, an abortion being done out of convenience is no different than killing your infant child because you lost your job.

But why do you think you have a right to instill your views on other people? You are entitled to make your decisions and others are entitled to theirs. What advantage is obtained from forcing a woman to go through an unwanted pregnancy?
unitedandy
Posts: 1,173
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 11:09:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/24/2015 5:40:35 PM, beng100 wrote:
The choice to have an abortion is a matter for the individual woman involved. If she thinks it is the best option and it does not pose a significant risk to her health then it is her decision. Religious people are entitled to do as they please with their own bodies and hold their views but have no right to dictate to other people what to do with their bodies. It is comparable to forcing a person to keep a pet dog they no longer want.

That just begs the question. The issue is whether abortion is a reproductive rights issue, or a life issue.

As to why people care, because it's a moral issue, not just a woman's issue.
tstor
Posts: 1,467
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 11:10:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/24/2015 11:01:11 PM, beng100 wrote:

No, it is comparable to forcing a parent not to kill their child for convenience. Abortion is not always wrong. For example, if a woman may die from giving birth, then an abortion should be up to the woman/couple involved. However, an abortion being done out of convenience is no different than killing your infant child because you lost your job.

But why do you think you have a right to instill your views on other people? You are entitled to make your decisions and others are entitled to theirs. What advantage is obtained from forcing a woman to go through an unwanted pregnancy?
The advantage is that an unborn child is not killed. By your same logic, people should be able shoot up schools, killing dozens of kids, in a legal manner. Simply because someone desires to do something does not make it correct. If people want abortions to be legal, then that is fine. However, I see no difference between a mother getting an abortion out of convenience and a mother shooting her infant in the head for convenience.
"The afternoon came down as imperceptibly as age comes to a happy man. A little gold entered into the sunlight. The bay became bluer and dimpled with shore-wind ripples. Those lonely fishermen who believe that the fish bite at high tide left their rocks, and their places were taken by others, who were convinced that the fish bite at low tide." (John Steinbeck; Tortilla Flat, 1935)
beng100
Posts: 1,055
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 11:16:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/24/2015 11:09:45 PM, unitedandy wrote:
At 11/24/2015 5:40:35 PM, beng100 wrote:
The choice to have an abortion is a matter for the individual woman involved. If she thinks it is the best option and it does not pose a significant risk to her health then it is her decision. Religious people are entitled to do as they please with their own bodies and hold their views but have no right to dictate to other people what to do with their bodies. It is comparable to forcing a person to keep a pet dog they no longer want.

That just begs the question. The issue is whether abortion is a reproductive rights issue, or a life issue.

As to why people care, because it's a moral issue, not just a woman's issue.

In my view its both of those as well as an economic issue. To me it's unnecessary to force women to endure unwanted pregnancies, have children born without loving parents or burden the taxpayer with expensive care costs.
bulproof
Posts: 25,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2015 3:15:06 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/24/2015 9:04:28 PM, tstor wrote:
At 11/24/2015 5:40:35 PM, beng100 wrote:
The choice to have an abortion is a matter for the individual woman involved. If she thinks it is the best option and it does not pose a significant risk to her health then it is her decision. Religious people are entitled to do as they please with their own bodies and hold their views but have no right to dictate to other people what to do with their bodies. It is comparable to forcing a person to keep a pet dog they no longer want.
No, it is comparable to forcing a parent not to kill their child for convenience. Abortion is not always wrong. For example, if a woman may die from giving birth, then an abortion should be up to the woman/couple involved. However, an abortion being done out of convenience is no different than killing your infant child because you lost your job.

This opinion is borne out by your vast life experience.
BTW you are male and don't get a say.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
bulproof
Posts: 25,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2015 3:16:40 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/24/2015 11:09:45 PM, unitedandy wrote:
At 11/24/2015 5:40:35 PM, beng100 wrote:
The choice to have an abortion is a matter for the individual woman involved. If she thinks it is the best option and it does not pose a significant risk to her health then it is her decision. Religious people are entitled to do as they please with their own bodies and hold their views but have no right to dictate to other people what to do with their bodies. It is comparable to forcing a person to keep a pet dog they no longer want.

That just begs the question. The issue is whether abortion is a reproductive rights issue, or a life issue.

As to why people care, because it's a moral issue, not just a woman's issue.

Wrong! It is entirely the woman's issue, it's her body.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
tstor
Posts: 1,467
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2015 3:17:06 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/25/2015 3:15:06 AM, bulproof wrote:

This opinion is borne out by your vast life experience.
BTW you are male and don't get a say.
Who said that males do not get a say? Is the topic exclusively up for debate only to females?
"The afternoon came down as imperceptibly as age comes to a happy man. A little gold entered into the sunlight. The bay became bluer and dimpled with shore-wind ripples. Those lonely fishermen who believe that the fish bite at high tide left their rocks, and their places were taken by others, who were convinced that the fish bite at low tide." (John Steinbeck; Tortilla Flat, 1935)
bulproof
Posts: 25,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2015 3:18:38 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/24/2015 11:10:55 PM, tstor wrote:
At 11/24/2015 11:01:11 PM, beng100 wrote:

No, it is comparable to forcing a parent not to kill their child for convenience. Abortion is not always wrong. For example, if a woman may die from giving birth, then an abortion should be up to the woman/couple involved. However, an abortion being done out of convenience is no different than killing your infant child because you lost your job.

But why do you think you have a right to instill your views on other people? You are entitled to make your decisions and others are entitled to theirs. What advantage is obtained from forcing a woman to go through an unwanted pregnancy?
The advantage is that an unborn child is not killed. By your same logic, people should be able shoot up schools, killing dozens of kids, in a legal manner. Simply because someone desires to do something does not make it correct. If people want abortions to be legal, then that is fine. However, I see no difference between a mother getting an abortion out of convenience and a mother shooting her infant in the head for convenience.
That's because you are an indoctrinated child.
It's her body, you have no say.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
bulproof
Posts: 25,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2015 3:20:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/25/2015 3:17:06 AM, tstor wrote:
At 11/25/2015 3:15:06 AM, bulproof wrote:

This opinion is borne out by your vast life experience.
BTW you are male and don't get a say.
Who said that males do not get a say? Is the topic exclusively up for debate only to females?
Since they are the only ones who can get pregnant then yes it is, but more importantly only the woman in question has a say, it's her body.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
tstor
Posts: 1,467
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2015 3:23:42 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/25/2015 3:18:38 AM, bulproof wrote:

That's because you are an indoctrinated child.
Indoctrinated by who?

It's her body, you have no say.
Talk about flawed logic! I do not care who the body belongs to, killing an unborn child is wrong.
"The afternoon came down as imperceptibly as age comes to a happy man. A little gold entered into the sunlight. The bay became bluer and dimpled with shore-wind ripples. Those lonely fishermen who believe that the fish bite at high tide left their rocks, and their places were taken by others, who were convinced that the fish bite at low tide." (John Steinbeck; Tortilla Flat, 1935)
tstor
Posts: 1,467
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2015 3:23:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/25/2015 3:20:54 AM, bulproof wrote:

Who said that males do not get a say? Is the topic exclusively up for debate only to females?
Since they are the only ones who can get pregnant then yes it is, but more importantly only the woman in question has a say, it's her body.
So by that same logic, I could tie a knife to my penis and kill people via that method. Women have no say on the matter, since they cannot do it?
"The afternoon came down as imperceptibly as age comes to a happy man. A little gold entered into the sunlight. The bay became bluer and dimpled with shore-wind ripples. Those lonely fishermen who believe that the fish bite at high tide left their rocks, and their places were taken by others, who were convinced that the fish bite at low tide." (John Steinbeck; Tortilla Flat, 1935)
bulproof
Posts: 25,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2015 3:30:22 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/25/2015 3:23:42 AM, tstor wrote:
At 11/25/2015 3:18:38 AM, bulproof wrote:

That's because you are an indoctrinated child.
Indoctrinated by who?

It's her body, you have no say.
Talk about flawed logic! I do not care who the body belongs to, killing an unborn child is wrong.
By a ridiculousness called religious belief.

Truer words were never spoken."I do not care who the body belongs to". The religious argument in a nutshell, evidence unchallenged that the religious have not a care for their fellow man it is all about self.
BTW abortion doesn't kill a child.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
bulproof
Posts: 25,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2015 3:33:00 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/25/2015 3:23:43 AM, tstor wrote:
At 11/25/2015 3:20:54 AM, bulproof wrote:

Who said that males do not get a say? Is the topic exclusively up for debate only to females?
Since they are the only ones who can get pregnant then yes it is, but more importantly only the woman in question has a say, it's her body.
So by that same logic, I could tie a knife to my penis and kill people via that method. Women have no say on the matter, since they cannot do it?
Does the word moron mean anything to you? Who's body are you dealing with in your sexual fantasy little boy? You won't find the answers in your great book of fables.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
tstor
Posts: 1,467
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2015 3:39:16 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/25/2015 3:30:22 AM, bulproof wrote:

That's because you are an indoctrinated child.
Indoctrinated by who?

It's her body, you have no say.
Talk about flawed logic! I do not care who the body belongs to, killing an unborn child is wrong.
By a ridiculousness called religious belief.
Sorry, I just became a Christian this year. I think that my opinion spawns from research, not indoctrination.

Truer words were never spoken."I do not care who the body belongs to". The religious argument in a nutshell, evidence unchallenged that the religious have not a care for their fellow man it is all about self.
BTW abortion doesn't kill a child.
We can agree that the owner of the body is meaningless when it comes to killing an unborn child, correct?

As for the living organism inside the mother not being a child, I have to agree with what the Bible says. To quote Dr. J. Glenn:
"The viable embryo in the uterus IS a human individual, and therefore destroying it, is a violation of the sixth commandment." (The Bible and Modern Medicine, 1963, p. 176.)
"The afternoon came down as imperceptibly as age comes to a happy man. A little gold entered into the sunlight. The bay became bluer and dimpled with shore-wind ripples. Those lonely fishermen who believe that the fish bite at high tide left their rocks, and their places were taken by others, who were convinced that the fish bite at low tide." (John Steinbeck; Tortilla Flat, 1935)
tstor
Posts: 1,467
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2015 3:39:18 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/25/2015 3:33:00 AM, bulproof wrote:

Since they are the only ones who can get pregnant then yes it is, but more importantly only the woman in question has a say, it's her body.
So by that same logic, I could tie a knife to my penis and kill people via that method. Women have no say on the matter, since they cannot do it?
Does the word moron mean anything to you? Who's body are you dealing with in your sexual fantasy little boy? You won't find the answers in your great book of fables.
No, but these are comparable analogies. If males have no say on the matter of the female body, then the reverse is also applicable. So answer the question, would women have a say on the matter I listed? If so, then you are contradicting yourself. If not, then we have to agree to disagree.
"The afternoon came down as imperceptibly as age comes to a happy man. A little gold entered into the sunlight. The bay became bluer and dimpled with shore-wind ripples. Those lonely fishermen who believe that the fish bite at high tide left their rocks, and their places were taken by others, who were convinced that the fish bite at low tide." (John Steinbeck; Tortilla Flat, 1935)
bulproof
Posts: 25,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2015 3:43:04 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/25/2015 3:39:18 AM, tstor wrote:
At 11/25/2015 3:33:00 AM, bulproof wrote:

Since they are the only ones who can get pregnant then yes it is, but more importantly only the woman in question has a say, it's her body.
So by that same logic, I could tie a knife to my penis and kill people via that method. Women have no say on the matter, since they cannot do it?
Does the word moron mean anything to you? Who's body are you dealing with in your sexual fantasy little boy? You won't find the answers in your great book of fables.
No, but these are comparable analogies. If males have no say on the matter of the female body, then the reverse is also applicable. So answer the question, would women have a say on the matter I listed? If so, then you are contradicting yourself. If not, then we have to agree to disagree.
This question is not rhetorical, it is an attempt to start you thinking, at your age it's still not too late.
"Who's body are you dealing with in your sexual fantasy little boy?"
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
tstor
Posts: 1,467
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2015 3:45:13 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/25/2015 3:43:04 AM, bulproof wrote:

This question is not rhetorical, it is an attempt to start you thinking, at your age it's still not too late.
"Who's body are you dealing with in your sexual fantasy little boy?"
I have no idea what you are even talking about. Stop dodging the question and give a simple "yes" or "no" answer. I do not need you to teach me how to think, believe it or not. I have managed to do it for seventeen years without knowing you.
"The afternoon came down as imperceptibly as age comes to a happy man. A little gold entered into the sunlight. The bay became bluer and dimpled with shore-wind ripples. Those lonely fishermen who believe that the fish bite at high tide left their rocks, and their places were taken by others, who were convinced that the fish bite at low tide." (John Steinbeck; Tortilla Flat, 1935)
Maccabee
Posts: 1,242
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2015 3:48:14 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/24/2015 11:01:11 PM, beng100 wrote:
At 11/24/2015 9:04:28 PM, tstor wrote:
At 11/24/2015 5:40:35 PM, beng100 wrote:
The choice to have an abortion is a matter for the individual woman involved. If she thinks it is the best option and it does not pose a significant risk to her health then it is her decision. Religious people are entitled to do as they please with their own bodies and hold their views but have no right to dictate to other people what to do with their bodies. It is comparable to forcing a person to keep a pet dog they no longer want.
No, it is comparable to forcing a parent not to kill their child for convenience. Abortion is not always wrong. For example, if a woman may die from giving birth, then an abortion should be up to the woman/couple involved. However, an abortion being done out of convenience is no different than killing your infant child because you lost your job.

But why do you think you have a right to instill your views on other people? You are entitled to make your decisions and others are entitled to theirs. What advantage is obtained from forcing a woman to go through an unwanted pregnancy?

Aren't you instilling your views by saying that?
Scripture, facts, stats, and logic is how I argue

Evolutionism is a religion, not science

When seconds count, the police are just minutes away.

"If guns are the cause of crimes then aren't matches the cause of arson?" D. Boys

"If the death penalty is government sanctioned killing then isn't inprisonment is government sanction kidnapping?" D. B

"Why do you trust the government with machine guns but not honest citizens?" D. B

All those who are pro-death (abortion) is already born
Maccabee
Posts: 1,242
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2015 3:56:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/25/2015 3:16:40 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/24/2015 11:09:45 PM, unitedandy wrote:
At 11/24/2015 5:40:35 PM, beng100 wrote:
The choice to have an abortion is a matter for the individual woman involved. If she thinks it is the best option and it does not pose a significant risk to her health then it is her decision. Religious people are entitled to do as they please with their own bodies and hold their views but have no right to dictate to other people what to do with their bodies. It is comparable to forcing a person to keep a pet dog they no longer want.

That just begs the question. The issue is whether abortion is a reproductive rights issue, or a life issue.

As to why people care, because it's a moral issue, not just a woman's issue.

Wrong! It is entirely the woman's issue, it's her body.

I suppose if she wants to abort her body that's fine, but it seems like she want to abort someone else's body.
Scripture, facts, stats, and logic is how I argue

Evolutionism is a religion, not science

When seconds count, the police are just minutes away.

"If guns are the cause of crimes then aren't matches the cause of arson?" D. Boys

"If the death penalty is government sanctioned killing then isn't inprisonment is government sanction kidnapping?" D. B

"Why do you trust the government with machine guns but not honest citizens?" D. B

All those who are pro-death (abortion) is already born
Maccabee
Posts: 1,242
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2015 3:58:16 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/25/2015 3:20:54 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/25/2015 3:17:06 AM, tstor wrote:
At 11/25/2015 3:15:06 AM, bulproof wrote:

This opinion is borne out by your vast life experience.
BTW you are male and don't get a say.
Who said that males do not get a say? Is the topic exclusively up for debate only to females?
Since they are the only ones who can get pregnant then yes it is, but more importantly only the woman in question has a say, it's her body.
And I guess she got pregnant all by herself.
Scripture, facts, stats, and logic is how I argue

Evolutionism is a religion, not science

When seconds count, the police are just minutes away.

"If guns are the cause of crimes then aren't matches the cause of arson?" D. Boys

"If the death penalty is government sanctioned killing then isn't inprisonment is government sanction kidnapping?" D. B

"Why do you trust the government with machine guns but not honest citizens?" D. B

All those who are pro-death (abortion) is already born
bulproof
Posts: 25,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2015 4:05:29 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/25/2015 3:45:13 AM, tstor wrote:
At 11/25/2015 3:43:04 AM, bulproof wrote:

This question is not rhetorical, it is an attempt to start you thinking, at your age it's still not too late.
"Who's body are you dealing with in your sexual fantasy little boy?"
I have no idea what you are even talking about.
That is patently obvious and the reason I'm trying to get you to think, basically your analogy is not analogous and in order that you understand that you need the ability to think. Try it.
Stop dodging the question and give a simple "yes" or "no" answer. I do not need you to teach me how to think, believe it or not. I have managed to do it for seventeen years without knowing you.
See above, your capacity for thought is writ large by your inability to understand the question.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
bulproof
Posts: 25,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2015 4:08:35 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/25/2015 3:56:54 AM, Maccabee wrote:
At 11/25/2015 3:16:40 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/24/2015 11:09:45 PM, unitedandy wrote:
At 11/24/2015 5:40:35 PM, beng100 wrote:
The choice to have an abortion is a matter for the individual woman involved. If she thinks it is the best option and it does not pose a significant risk to her health then it is her decision. Religious people are entitled to do as they please with their own bodies and hold their views but have no right to dictate to other people what to do with their bodies. It is comparable to forcing a person to keep a pet dog they no longer want.

That just begs the question. The issue is whether abortion is a reproductive rights issue, or a life issue.

As to why people care, because it's a moral issue, not just a woman's issue.

Wrong! It is entirely the woman's issue, it's her body.

I suppose if she wants to abort her body that's fine, but it seems like she want to abort someone else's body.

Woops another child without an opinion, but plenty of indoctrination.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
tstor
Posts: 1,467
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2015 4:09:47 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/25/2015 4:05:29 AM, bulproof wrote:

This question is not rhetorical, it is an attempt to start you thinking, at your age it's still not too late.
"Who's body are you dealing with in your sexual fantasy little boy?"
I have no idea what you are even talking about.
That is patently obvious and the reason I'm trying to get you to think, basically your analogy is not analogous and in order that you understand that you need the ability to think. Try it.
My analogy is apples to apples. You say that men have no right to even debate a topic regarding women's bodies. So if there is an issue regarding men's bodies, women should also have no right to debate it. No?

Stop dodging the question and give a simple "yes" or "no" answer. I do not need you to teach me how to think, believe it or not. I have managed to do it for seventeen years without knowing you.
See above, your capacity for thought is writ large by your inability to understand the question.
The question is not relevant. I think that your refusal to simply give a "yes" or "no" answer is from a realization of how absurd your initial claim was. Unless you plan to stop buying time, then I see no reason to respond.
"The afternoon came down as imperceptibly as age comes to a happy man. A little gold entered into the sunlight. The bay became bluer and dimpled with shore-wind ripples. Those lonely fishermen who believe that the fish bite at high tide left their rocks, and their places were taken by others, who were convinced that the fish bite at low tide." (John Steinbeck; Tortilla Flat, 1935)
bulproof
Posts: 25,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2015 4:10:09 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/25/2015 3:58:16 AM, Maccabee wrote:
At 11/25/2015 3:20:54 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/25/2015 3:17:06 AM, tstor wrote:
At 11/25/2015 3:15:06 AM, bulproof wrote:

This opinion is borne out by your vast life experience.
BTW you are male and don't get a say.
Who said that males do not get a say? Is the topic exclusively up for debate only to females?
Since they are the only ones who can get pregnant then yes it is, but more importantly only the woman in question has a say, it's her body.
And I guess she got pregnant all by herself.
Do you have anything meaningful to say? I thought not.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
tstor
Posts: 1,467
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2015 4:12:37 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/25/2015 4:10:09 AM, bulproof wrote:

And I guess she got pregnant all by herself.
Do you have anything meaningful to say? I thought not.
I wish you would use that same measuring stick on yourself.
"The afternoon came down as imperceptibly as age comes to a happy man. A little gold entered into the sunlight. The bay became bluer and dimpled with shore-wind ripples. Those lonely fishermen who believe that the fish bite at high tide left their rocks, and their places were taken by others, who were convinced that the fish bite at low tide." (John Steinbeck; Tortilla Flat, 1935)
bulproof
Posts: 25,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2015 4:15:51 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/25/2015 4:12:37 AM, tstor wrote:
At 11/25/2015 4:10:09 AM, bulproof wrote:

And I guess she got pregnant all by herself.
Do you have anything meaningful to say? I thought not.
I wish you would use that same measuring stick on yourself.
Your inability to understand, in no way makes my comments meaningless to the contrary it demonstrates what I've been telling you about your capacity for thought.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin