Jump to topic:

ISIS has fulfilled prophecy of Jesus' return

Brad_Watson.Miami
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 6:36:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Everyone should now know that ISIS followers believe they are fulfilling Muslim prophecy of the "end times when Jesus returns to judge everyone." I AM the reincarnated Christ. See the "7 Seals" revealed as 'beyond Einstein theories' at http://7seals.blogspot.com... .

A good and long-time friend of mine is an outspoken atheist and he tries to get me to agree "not to discuss GOD or religion around him" and then says stuff like, "Let's talk about ISIS." How ridiculous!
GOD=7_4, 7/4=July 4th or 7 April 30 AD: Good(7__4) Friday(74) when Jesus(74=J10+E5+S19+U21+S19) was nailed on(74) the Cross(74=C3+R18+O15+S19+S19).

GOD=7_4 algorithm/code produces Earth's 7 continents & 4 seasons, 4 lunar phases of 7 days (~7.4 days) each, Venus .7 AU & Mercury .4 AU, etc.
GrittyWorm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 11:10:55 PM
2 Peter 3:3-6 Above all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. They will say, "Where is this "coming" he promised?

Hmmm...that never happens on this forum...
GrittyWorm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 11:12:00 PM
Revelation 20:4
I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

ISIS Declares War on the Cross, Beheads 21 Christians

http://www.ijreview.com...
GrittyWorm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 11:37:39 PM
Matthew 24:14

And this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

*And here we are...
GrittyWorm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2015 12:01:05 AM
Luke 21:25-26 ...'and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

Matthew 24:9-10 ...'Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.'

Revelation 11:18 ...'And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

"So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. Verily I say unto you, this generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled." (Matthew 24:33-34)
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2015 7:33:27 AM
At 11/25/2015 12:02:31 AM, GrittyWorm wrote:
We are at the crossroads.

I do hope its the Robert Johnson version. Clapton is a bit too frenetic.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2015 8:02:47 AM
At 11/24/2015 6:36:09 PM, Brad_Watson.Miami wrote:
Everyone should now know that ISIS followers believe they are fulfilling Muslim prophecy of the "end times when Jesus returns to judge everyone." I AM the reincarnated Christ. See the "7 Seals" revealed as 'beyond Einstein theories' at http://7seals.blogspot.com... .

A good and long-time friend of mine is an outspoken atheist and he tries to get me to agree "not to discuss GOD or religion around him" and then says stuff like, "Let's talk about ISIS." How ridiculous!

I don't see ISIS notion is mentioned in that passage.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2015 8:16:19 AM
At 11/24/2015 11:12:00 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:
Revelation 20:4
I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

ISIS Declares War on the Cross, Beheads 21 Christians

http://www.ijreview.com...

Persecution of early Christians was already in the first century by Roman Empire. Not to mention in the 14th-century Timur (Tamerlane), conquered Iraq, where 70,000 Assyrian Christians beheaded in Tikrit, and 90,000 more in Baghdad.
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2015 9:36:11 AM
At 11/24/2015 6:36:09 PM, Brad_Watson.Miami wrote:

I think I read somewhere that muslims believe that Jesus will indeed return, he will say he was never crucified, he will say he has coverted to islam and will behead anyone who does not follow islam...

kinda weird ... to say the least...

even the so called moderate muslims believe the mahdi will return at the end times and behead all those who do not believe in islam, so this difference between the raicals and the moderates is only about when the timing of beheading non believers of islam not that non believers shouldn't be beheaded at all...
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2015 10:30:51 AM
If jesus is wandering around with Isis somebody should tell him the Russians and just about everybody else is trying to drop a bomb on his scone.
An armour plated dish rag might help.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2015 10:46:55 AM
At 11/25/2015 10:30:51 AM, bulproof wrote:
If jesus is wandering around with Isis somebody should tell him the Russians and just about everybody else is trying to drop a bomb on his scone.
An armour plated dish rag might help.

Russians ruin the prophecy.