Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2010 6:40:35 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com...

Words can't even describe.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2010 7:41:37 PM
At 10/1/2010 7:32:11 PM, Atheism wrote:
Aside from the utterly atrocious website design, this was a hilarious parody site.
9/10.

I'm pretty sure this is not a joke site, because there is nothing I can find to suggest that it is.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
nonentity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2010 8:07:50 PM
America's churches, marriages and homes are being destroyed by the vile feminist :agenda. Women are now filing for divorce at TWICE the rate of men because of :feminism. A godly man is a threat to the feminist's agenda, because he believes that :a woman's place is still in the home—baking cookies, knitting, and caring for the :children (1st Timothy 5:14). Of course, hen pecked husbands and sissies are exempt.

This site has to be a joke because I'm laughing!
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2010 8:10:13 PM
At 10/1/2010 8:07:50 PM, TulleKrazy wrote:
America's churches, marriages and homes are being destroyed by the vile feminist :agenda. Women are now filing for divorce at TWICE the rate of men because of :feminism. A godly man is a threat to the feminist's agenda, because he believes that :a woman's place is still in the home—baking cookies, knitting, and caring for the :children (1st Timothy 5:14). Of course, hen pecked husbands and sissies are exempt.

This site has to be a joke because I'm laughing!

Yea, I'm suspecting it's a site intended to be a parody of fundamentalist Christianity.
Anarcho
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2010 8:14:02 PM
Seen it before. lol Birth control is genocide.
InsertNameHere wrote: "If we evolved from apes then why are apes still around?

This is semi-serious btw. It's something that seems strange to me. You'd think that entire species would cease to exist if other ones evolved from them."

Anarcho wrote: *facepalm*
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2010 8:54:39 PM
At 10/1/2010 8:20:33 PM, TulleKrazy wrote:
At 10/1/2010 8:14:02 PM, Anarcho wrote:
Seen it before. lol Birth control is genocide.

lmfao

Someone on facebok invaded my comments and told me my mom was killing millions of god's babies or something by forcing me on the shot. I don't get it, I'm not even sexually active so unless he thinks I'm mary incarnate he has no argument anyway lol. I think he was from DDO can't remember.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave