Jump to topic:

Create a Creation story

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2015 12:12:41 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I thought of this the other day when I was pondering certain issues in Christianity and thought that it might be fun to have several groups of people come together and try to make the most realistic story of the creation of the Universe, Earth, and Human kind. So here I have a sign-ups where multiple groups will put together their heads and create their own creation story. Whether you are an Atheist, Deist, or Theist this will be a great deal of interesting fun that I'm sure that it will be.

Once the sign-ups are filled I will send out PMs and further information regarding the event here.

Group 1

Group 2

Group 3
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2015 6:17:33 AM
At 11/28/2015 12:12:41 AM, lannan13 wrote:
I thought of this the other day when I was pondering certain issues in Christianity and thought that it might be fun to have several groups of people come together and try to make the most realistic story of the creation of the Universe, Earth, and Human kind. So here I have a sign-ups where multiple groups will put together their heads and create their own creation story. Whether you are an Atheist, Deist, or Theist this will be a great deal of interesting fun that I'm sure that it will be.

Once the sign-ups are filled I will send out PMs and further information regarding the event here.

Group 1

Group 2

Group 3

I don't need a group.........
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2015 6:28:34 AM
At 11/28/2015 6:17:33 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:

I don't need a group.........

You may not "need" a group to actually make your own story as nearly anyone can do that, but the point of this exercise is that of showing how different groups of people can create their own Creation stories.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~