Jump to topic:

Answers To Life's Biggest Questions

Scarlett_JJA
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2015 7:15:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I've recently been in and out of various religions trying to find logical answers to life's big questions. And most were unable to answer them.. However I recently stumbled upon a website:"

http://www.jw.org...

It seems to explain some of life's biggest questions in ways the various other religions could not, I highly recommend you guys take a quick glance. And hope it helps you as much as it helped me ^^

And before you condemn it as garbage, please take a minute to check the link :P

Thanks, Scarlett.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2015 8:30:19 PM
At 11/28/2015 7:15:36 PM, Scarlett_JJA wrote:
I've recently been in and out of various religions trying to find logical answers to life's big questions. And most were unable to answer them.. However I recently stumbled upon a website:"

It seems to explain some of life's biggest questions in ways the various other religions could not, I highly recommend you guys take a quick glance. And hope it helps you as much as it helped me ^^

Thanks, Scarlett.

There are JW's on this forum who have already been promoting that site. It is indeed garbage.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2015 10:57:35 PM

Thanks, Scarlett.

I can't afford the lobotomy.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Ramshutu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2015 6:44:01 PM

Thanks, Scarlett.

Taking a deep philosphical question that may not even be valid to ask, considering our unique human biased point of view, pulling what at first glance is a comforting answer out of your a**, presenting it authoritatively, and throwing in some smattering of logical explanation and with no deeper justification other than hand-waving, does not render the answer valid.
tstor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2015 7:20:54 PM

Thanks, Scarlett.

Good link, Scarlett. They have many publications on various topics. For example, they have several publications dedicated specifically to the topic of the trinity. I recommend you check out some of those more thorough discussions, which can be found on the Watchtower Online Library.
"The afternoon came down as imperceptibly as age comes to a happy man. A little gold entered into the sunlight. The bay became bluer and dimpled with shore-wind ripples. Those lonely fishermen who believe that the fish bite at high tide left their rocks, and their places were taken by others, who were convinced that the fish bite at low tide." (John Steinbeck; Tortilla Flat, 1935)
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2015 4:08:48 AM

Thanks, Scarlett.

If you're looking for higher level answers, go to www.ascendedmasteranswers.com or www.askrealjesus.com. Of course, none of us know the truth. Any religious fool who tells you they know the truth has given up looking or are of a consciousness that is not high enough to appreciate new higher truths. There are always higher and higher truths. when you open one door you realize there is so much more you don't know. keep searching. You will never evolveenough in any religion. It will only restrict you. If you want a relationship with Jesus even, you don't have to follow Christianity. He will serve as a guide of sorts, guiding you to information that allows you to use your own discernment, not what a religion tells you. I'm not saying that religions don't hold any truths but they fall woefully short of allowing a person to evolve far enough to keep growing spiritually.