Total Posts:1|Showing Posts:1-1
Jump to topic:

8 Deadly Sins :vs: 8 Heavenly Virtues

Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2015 1:31:53 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
I made some changes to the 7 Deadly Sins and 7 Heavenly Virtues that I originally posted elsewhere with other stuff. I'm separating them from the other stuff and posting them here by themselves.

First, one of the official 7 Virtues is Charity and Charity sources directly out of Compassion, thus, Compassion is the most correct concept to use to cap the Deadly Sin of Greed, Charity does not cap it properly. Also, Greed qualifies as Me-ism and Compassion qualifies as We-ism, so I added them onto each, so as to better clarify both.

Second, I added some further examples of Sloth, to Sloth, and I added their reciprocals to Prudence, to better clarify both too, since too many peeps don"t understand either's underlying nature.

Lastly, I added an 8th Deadly Sin and an 8th Heavenly Virtue, as well as starting off with the foundation of all 8. The foundation to all 8 is: Anti-Logic - versus - Logic, and the 8th Deadly Sin and it"s reciprocal 8th Virtue is: Parents - versus - Best Friend.

When I bumped into the 7 Deadly Sins and their reciprocals, I was wondering if there was a missing Sin/Virtue, since I"m aware of the 8 Horcruxes in Harry Potter, with the Zeroth/Eighth Horcrux being Harry"s adopted parents and their control"freak parental nature. From that, I was wondering if there was an 8th Deadly Sin/Heavenly Virtue, I just didn"t catch they were one in the same from the unlisted Horcrux from Harry Potter, so I missed it but I finally caught that parents are the Greatest Evil of All, thus, they have to be on the list of Deadly Sins or the PRIMARY Cause of the others is missing and with it missing, it has not been capped properly, thus, it"s been running amuck and unabated and causing all kinds of problems. ;)

SouCe: Anti-Logic (sourced from Law of One) :vs: Logic (sourced from Law of Zer0)

8 Deadly Sins :vs: 8 Heavenly Virtues

Parent :vs: Best Friend

Pride :vs: Fortitude

Greed/Me-ism :vs: Compassion/We-ism

Lust :vs: Love

Envy :vs: Hope

Gluttony :vs: Temperance

Wrath :vs: Justice

Sloth/Lame/Can"t/Don"t :vs: Prudence/Flame/Can/Do

[Lame = Snail going turtle-speed (at best) :vs: Flame = Photon going light-speed (at minimum)]

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people [sheeple] who don't do anything about it." - Albert Einstein

Ribbit :)