Total Posts:14|Showing Posts:1-14
Jump to topic:

Can You Pinpoint The Creation Of Theism?

POPOO5560
Posts: 2,490
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2015 7:27:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/30/2015 4:20:20 PM, bulproof wrote:
Is there anybody here who can do that?
With baited breath I await.

it pooped from nothing just like that magic trick billion of years ago!! or it has infinite past LOL
Never fart near dog
janesix
Posts: 3,491
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2015 7:32:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/30/2015 4:20:20 PM, bulproof wrote:
Is there anybody here who can do that?
With baited breath I await.

Maybe around 50,000 years ago, when humans reached full modernity. But that is just a guess.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2015 7:24:06 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/30/2015 7:32:01 PM, janesix wrote:
At 11/30/2015 4:20:20 PM, bulproof wrote:
Is there anybody here who can do that?
With baited breath I await.

Maybe around 50,000 years ago, when humans reached full modernity. But that is just a guess.

That is hilarious. people 50,000 years ago reached full modernity? Do you suppose the people on Earth today have exceeded full modernity or are they just "full of it" like they have always been?
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2015 8:04:27 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/30/2015 4:20:20 PM, bulproof wrote:
Is there anybody here who can do that?
With baited breath I await.

Here is one opinion....
http://www.budsas.org...
graceofgod
Posts: 5,103
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2015 8:07:11 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/30/2015 4:20:20 PM, bulproof wrote:
Is there anybody here who can do that?
With baited breath I await.

It would be difficult to say the exact moment the first person realised God existed....
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2015 8:27:55 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/30/2015 4:20:20 PM, bulproof wrote:
Is there anybody here who can do that?
With baited breath I await.

You might find this interesting too.
http://www.bu.edu...
bulproof
Posts: 25,303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2015 10:40:03 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/1/2015 8:07:11 AM, graceofgod wrote:
At 11/30/2015 4:20:20 PM, bulproof wrote:
Is there anybody here who can do that?
With baited breath I await.

It would be difficult to say the exact moment the first person realised God existed....
Surely you mean Adam.
bulproof
Posts: 25,303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2015 11:52:38 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/1/2015 8:27:55 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 11/30/2015 4:20:20 PM, bulproof wrote:
Is there anybody here who can do that?
With baited breath I await.

You might find this interesting too.
http://www.bu.edu...
An excellent article, thanks for the link.
janesix
Posts: 3,491
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2015 9:49:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/1/2015 7:24:06 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 11/30/2015 7:32:01 PM, janesix wrote:
At 11/30/2015 4:20:20 PM, bulproof wrote:
Is there anybody here who can do that?
With baited breath I await.

Maybe around 50,000 years ago, when humans reached full modernity. But that is just a guess.

That is hilarious. people 50,000 years ago reached full modernity? Do you suppose the people on Earth today have exceeded full modernity or are they just "full of it" like they have always been?

I see you know nothing about human history.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2015 10:03:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/1/2015 9:49:58 PM, janesix wrote:
At 12/1/2015 7:24:06 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 11/30/2015 7:32:01 PM, janesix wrote:
At 11/30/2015 4:20:20 PM, bulproof wrote:
Is there anybody here who can do that?
With baited breath I await.

Maybe around 50,000 years ago, when humans reached full modernity. But that is just a guess.

That is hilarious. people 50,000 years ago reached full modernity? Do you suppose the people on Earth today have exceeded full modernity or are they just "full of it" like they have always been?

I see you know nothing about human history.

I understand perfectly that humans have always been full of it.
janesix
Posts: 3,491
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2015 10:12:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/1/2015 10:03:20 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 12/1/2015 9:49:58 PM, janesix wrote:
At 12/1/2015 7:24:06 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 11/30/2015 7:32:01 PM, janesix wrote:
At 11/30/2015 4:20:20 PM, bulproof wrote:
Is there anybody here who can do that?
With baited breath I await.

Maybe around 50,000 years ago, when humans reached full modernity. But that is just a guess.

That is hilarious. people 50,000 years ago reached full modernity? Do you suppose the people on Earth today have exceeded full modernity or are they just "full of it" like they have always been?

I see you know nothing about human history.

I understand perfectly that humans have always been full of it.

I'm sorry you are incapable of an intelligent conversation, and only show signs of being a snarky bitch. Which is a disappointment as you seem to have some very interesting views on the world and how things really are.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2015 3:45:02 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/1/2015 10:12:54 PM, janesix wrote:
At 12/1/2015 10:03:20 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 12/1/2015 9:49:58 PM, janesix wrote:
At 12/1/2015 7:24:06 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 11/30/2015 7:32:01 PM, janesix wrote:
At 11/30/2015 4:20:20 PM, bulproof wrote:
Is there anybody here who can do that?
With baited breath I await.

Maybe around 50,000 years ago, when humans reached full modernity. But that is just a guess.

That is hilarious. people 50,000 years ago reached full modernity? Do you suppose the people on Earth today have exceeded full modernity or are they just "full of it" like they have always been?

I see you know nothing about human history.

I understand perfectly that humans have always been full of it.

I'm sorry you are incapable of an intelligent conversation, and only show signs of being a snarky bitch. Which is a disappointment as you seem to have some very interesting views on the world and how things really are.

People who already "see that I know nothing" about "X" which represents whatever they think I ought to know, are not interested in hearing what I have to say about "X" or understanding my personal perspective of "X" in the first place. They
have already made up their minds that I know nothing about it and filter everything I say through those preconceived ideas especially if what I say is not in line with what they happen to believe or what society in general teaches.