9 Deadly Sins - versus - 9 Heavenly Virtues

Toad-Uoff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2015 7:42:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The SourCe mathematical-based Primers of All THINKING/THOUGHT are:

Anti-Logic (sourced from Closed System Law of One) - versus - Logic (sourced from Open System Law of Zer0)

The Law of One sources Closed System Duality Perception.
The Law of Zer0 sources Open System Zer0ality Reception.

Law of One sourced Anti-Logic = Evil
Law of Zer0 sourced Logic = Virtuous

"Logic is not Perceptual, thus, Perception is not Logical." - Old Toad Proverb

There are officially 7 Deadly Sins and 7 official Heavenly Virtues and while the 7 Deadly Sins don't have any problems that I can ascertain, the 7 Heavenly Virtues have some problems, with the main problem being Faith, whereas Faith is 100% (aka: PURE) Ignorance based Logic, which sources from the Closed System Law of One, thus, Faith qualifies as EVIL, therefore, Faith does not belong on the list of Virtues, so I replaced it with Hope, since Hope is NOT sourced from PURE ignorance, like Faith is.

Furthermore, when I bumped into the 7 Deadly Sins and their reciprocal virtues, I was wondering if there was a missing Sin/Virtue, since I'm aware of 8 Horcruxes in Harry Potter, not just the 7 mentioned, and the additional Horcrux is Harry's "adopted family/parents" and their PARENTAL CONTROL-FREAK nature. From that, I was wondering if there was an 8th Deadly Sin/Heavenly Virtue, I just didn't catch they were one in the same, from the unlisted Horcrux from Harry Potter, so I missed it originally but I finally caught that Parents are the Greatest Evil of ALL Time, thus, Parent(s) has to be on the list of Deadly Sins or the PRIMARY Cause of the other Deadly Sins is missing and with the primary cause missing, the rest of the sins have NOT been properly capped, thus, the primary cause of ALL sins has been running amuck and unabated, and causing all kinds of problems.

However, after catching there were 8 Deadly Sins, I finally caught the 9th Deadly Sin and I've added it to the list also, especially since it too is a Primary Cause and its priority is self-explanatory, unless you're an absolute idiot.

The 9 Deadly Sins (closed system) - versus - 9 Heavenly Virtues (open system) are:

Parent/Parentalism - versus - Best Friend/Friendship

Morals/Morality - versus - Common Sense/Sensibility

Wrath - versus - Justice

Pride - versus - Fortitude

Greed/Me-ism - versus - Compassion/We-ism

Lust - versus - Love

Envy - versus - Hope

Gluttony - versus - Temperance

Sloth/Lame/Can't/Don't - versus - Prudence/Flame/Can/Do

[Lame = Snail going turtle-speed (at best); Flame = Photon going light-speed (at bare minimum)]

Lastly, the NUMEROUS Controlled Chaos experiments have ALL PROVEN that removing the Closed System Calculus sourced Traffic Controls, eliminates the Chaos to next-to-nothing, proving the Open System Law of Order is INDISPUTABLY 101% CORRECT:

"Order, via Control, breeds Chaos but Control, via Order, isn't Control." - Old Toad Proverb

http://www.spiegel.de...

While you are reading that article, keep in the back of your minds the following STATEMENTS of FACT that were made in that article:

"The greater the number of prescriptions, the more people's sense of personal responsibility dwindles."

"Psychologists have long revealed the senselessness of such EXAGGERATED regulation."

"Now traffic is regulated by ONLY two rules in Drachten: "Yield to the right" and "Get in someone's way and you'll be towed.""

"Strange as it may seem, the number of accidents has declined dramatically."

Thus, the NUMEROUS Traffic Control experiments have ALL INDISPUTABLY PROVEN the Universe is an OPEN SYSTEM but your body did that by itself, since your body IS a SELF-REPAIRING Open System and it's a COMMONLY KNOWN FACT in Medical Science that YOUR BODY IS AN OPEN SYSTEM and since it's ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE for an Open System to exist within a Single Verse Closed System Universe, an Open System Body can only exist in an OPEN SYSTEM, so the Universe CANNOT POSSIBLY BE a Closed System. Duh!

But then there's something known as Fractal Math and it has ALSO been PROVEN that EVERYTHING in NATURE is FRACTAL, to include the Universe, which DENOTES PERFECT ORDER, not Chaos, thus, Fractal Math's PERFECT MATHEMATICAL ORDER PROVES BEYOND a SHADOW OF DOUBT the Universe is an Open System, but everything PROVES/SAYS the Universe is an Open System, EXCEPT the MIND/MOUTH of a CalculusTurd.

"Nothing interferes with my learning [of the truth] more than my formal [government led] education." - Albert Einstein

"The greater the number of prescriptions postulated by Calculus to be the ABSOLUTE TRUTH, the lesser the Common Sense of the CalculusTurd." - Old Toad Proverb

"The greater the government led education, the greater the fool." - Old Toad Proverb

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people [sheeple] who don't do anything about it." - Albert Einstein

"A patriot to the politics of government is a traitor to the People of the World." - Old Toad Proverb

"While in a closed system, God doesn't play dice with humans; in an open system, not only does God play dice with humans, the humans are the dice." - Old Toad Proverb (aka: Open System Law of Coincidence/Synchronicity)

The anagram of Coincidence = "Nice Dice Con"

You've all been played for the fools that you ARE and the "person" that has been playing you for the fool that you ARE, they are known as God the Mother and God the Father, collectively known as God, and they are also the bi-versal source of Time itself.

"God thinks and Time happens." - Old Toad Proverb

"Zer0 Control = Zer0 Chaos = Perfect Order" - Old Toad Proverb (aka: Open System Equation/Law of Perfect Order)

Ribbit :)

Ps: The Riddle of RA is also applicable to the discussion above:

Reminisce-Anamnesis Riddle (Riddle of RA)

Man as Sine
Mas as Nine
Reminisce
Anamnesis
Cries Mine

The Riddle of RA is the first, and currently only, 2-werd Anagram Limerick on this Rock and I also claim that it's a Riddle and I'm also the author if it.

And the naUght-kNot Riddle is also applicable to this discussion, to which I'm also the author:

The naUght-kNot Riddle

If y0u are thoUght naUght
And eYe am kNot thoUght
Then Now is Then
And Then is When
What y0u and eYe can't be taUght

Ribbit-Rubbit-Ribbit :P
Toad-Uoff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2015 5:18:01 AM
I am adding variables/variations to them, when I think of them. Here's my latest edition:

Closed System commonalities:

Sourced directly from Anti-Logic and controlled by Opinion = Law of One / Static / Randomatic / Pandemonium / Entropy / Wasteful / Complicated / Control / Twinkie-ism / Duality Perception / Disrespect / Contempt / Flux / Anti-Motion / Evil / Death / Satan / Hell

- VERSUS -

Open System commonalities:

Sourced directly from Logic and controlled by Necessity = Law of Zer0 / Dynamic / Systematic / Equilibrium / Synchropy / Recycles / Simplicity / Order / Diversity / Zer0ality Reception / Respect / Good Faith / Flow / Perpetual Motion / Virtuous / Life / God / Heaven

The 9 Deadly Sins (closed system) - versus - 9 Heavenly Virtues (open system) are:

Parent / Parentalism - versus - Best Friend / Friendship

Morals / Morality - versus - Common Sense / Sensibility

Wrath - versus - Justice

Pride / Arrogance - versus - Fortitude / Confidence

Greed / Me-ism - versus - Compassion / We-ism

Lust - versus - Love

Envy - versus - Hope

Gluttony / Indifference - versus - Temperance / Consideration

Sloth / Lame / Can't / Don't - versus - Prudence / Flame / Can / Do

[Lame = Snail-like going turtle-speed (at best); Flame = Photon-like going light-speed (at bare minimum)]

Toad-Uoff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2015 6:14:57 AM
I caught another problem, this time it's a doubling affect that occurred by using two concepts that were related, so there was a missing Deadly Sin and Heavenly Virtue to begin with.

Lust / Envy - versus - Love / Hope

The newly added Deadly Sin and reciprocal Heavenly Virtue are:

Coward - versus - Courage

So the complete breakdown is this:

Wrath - versus - Justice

Greed / Me-ism - versus - Compassion / We-ism

Coward - versus - Courage

Sloth / Lame / Can't / Don't - versus - Prudence / Flame / Can / Do

Toad-Uoff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2015 6:25:51 AM
An added attribute to the new sin/virtue are:

Coward / Fear - versus - Courage / Fearless

Fear easily qualifies as a Deadly Sin.

Toad-Uoff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2015 9:15:17 PM
I'm still adding critical variables/variations to the list, when I think of them. Here's my latest version:

Closed System commonalities:

Sourced directly from Anti-Logic and controlled by Opinion = Law of One / Static / Randomatic / Pandemonium / Entropy / Wasteful / Complicated / Control / Twinkie-ism / Duality Perception / Disrespect / Contempt / Flux / Anti-Motion / Evil / Death / Satan / Hell

- versus -

Open System commonalities:

Sourced directly from Logic and controlled by Necessity = Law of Zer0 / Dynamic / Systematic / Equilibrium / Synchropy / Recycles / Simplicity / Order / Diversity / Zer0ality Reception / Respect / Good Faith / Flow / Perpetual Motion / Virtuous / Life / God / Heaven

Wrath / Disgust / Biased - versus - Justice / Reverence / Fairness

Greed / Apathy / Me-ism - versus - Compassion / Empathy / We-ism

Coward / Fear - versus - Courage / Bravery

Sloth / Resistive / Lame / Can't / Don't - versus - Prudence / Persistent / Flame / Can / Do

[Lame = Snail-like going turtle-speed (at best); Flame = Photon-like going light-speed (at bare minimum)]

Toad-Uoff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2015 9:23:51 PM
On a side-note, in case anyone has missed it, the last statement I make, concerning what "flame" means, that statement BOLDLY declares that light-speed is NOT the speed-limit of the Universe.

I just wanted to POINT that out, just in case there might be an idiot reading my stuff, because only an idiot would miss that CLEAR and MANIFEST statement. ;)

Toad-Uoff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2015 7:02:13 PM
Another thing that you ALL may have missed is Professor Steven Hawking's book, titled: "There is No Heaven."

The title of that book violates the Law of Simplicity (aka: Occam's Razor), in that the title qualifies as a Generality spoken as an Absolute, because of oversimplification. Whereas the MOST CORRECT title of the book is: "There is No Heaven, based on a Single Verse Closed System Universe and Calculus."

The reason that's the most correct title is because as the title currently stands, it says that it does not matter whether or not the Universe is a Closed System or Open System and it does not matter what Math you use, there is no Heaven, period, irregardless any other cause and/or possibility. Thus, the original title qualifies as BAD SCIENCE and BAD MATH and BAD ENGLISH, and when someone utilizes their government credentials to back-up their mouth and then they get it way-wrong and all because they VIOLATED the RULES when doing the Math, that person is Admonished, Censored, and Banished from the Professional Field they just corrupted with their bad sHiTe. It's known as Professional Misconduct and such can get you Blacklisted, as so many professionals have been punished for the very same reasons, which is what's known as cutting-corners, and in Science, cutting-corners is NOT ALLOWED.

Plus, something else you CalculusTurds are missing is the fact that Calculus is a Closed System Law of One Math Cipher and the ONLY ANSWERS Calculus can get are the Closed System Answers to all of this, thus, Calculus CANNOT get a single Open System Answer and since I've proven repeatedly that the Universe is an Open System, then anyone that listens to Calculus, qualifies as a FOOL.

"Nothing interferes with my learning [of the truth] more than my formal [government led] education." - Albert Einstein

"The greater the formal government led education, the greater the fool." - Old Toad Proverb

"Everything should be made as simple as possible but not any simpler." - Albert Einstein (aka: Einstein"s Law of Simplicity)

"Everything should be made as simple as possible but not beyond necessity." - Old Toad Proverb (aka: Open System Law of Simplicity)

Most of you here on DDO are idiots and all because you haven't been catching what I've been doing right underneath your noses and in your faces. From that, it clearly spells IDIOT! Because I've killed Calculus many times over, yet you imbeciles are too dumb to realize what you're reading. Plus, you are not catching the Immortality aspect of an Open System Human but that's because most of you have bought-off on Death and you think Death is the inevitable when it isn't.

Immortality is doable! It just requires you to follow Open System Medical practices, instead of the Closed System practices your current doctors are poisoning you with but I"ve explained part of that in my General Chemistry thread on another online forum:

http://www.partisanlines.com...

I've also been asking for a Law category here on DDO and the reason I've asked for it is because I'm a Lawyer and I can teach you all Open System Law but TPTB @ DDO don't think a Law section is necessary but until they add one, I am not going to be posting much Law but to see what I'm talking about, read these threads:

I've also been asking TPTB @ DDO to increase the character limits for Titles but they think that the 40 character limit of Book Titles is applicable to online forums, when it isn't. If this were an online writing forum, like Writing-dot-com, then a 40 character limit is doable but this is a general discussion forum and to limit our titles to 40 characters, violates the statement made by TPTB @ DDO, where they say this is an Open Source forum, when it is closed as pHuck instead because they even limit the werds we can use because ANY LIMITS CLOSES THE SYSTEM, thus, the Open Source statement made by TPTB @ DDO is what qualifies as an OUTRIGHT LIE and the Federal Trade Commission has jurisdiction over that matter and they can FINE TPTB @ DDO for that PUBLICLY SPOKEN LIE, since it qualifies as False Advertising but since TPTB @ DDO are not Lawyers, they are stupid when it comes to the law, and they think the 1st Amendment guarantees them the right to open their mouth and to be wrong, when that is not the case.

When you open your mouth publicly, you had best be right or it can come back on you, to include government fines and/or a civil lawsuit, which both can happen, but you all are not taught the truth but that's because the Lawyers have been keeping you all dumb to the Law so that you will violate the law and make more business for the Lawyers. That's how the Lawyers take care of themselves, just like the Lawyers have been taking care of providing the doctor with Patients, the Lawyers have been making Clients for themselves this entire time by keeping the BAIT dumb to the law, but I see you all haven't caught that the Lawyer has done a great job of not teaching you about what happened in Egypt when they kicked-out all the Lawyers. Egypt prospered GREATLY, once the Lawyer was kicked-out.

"In a world controlled by Law, there are two types of peeps, Lawyers and Bait; and in a world where the Lawyers specialize, even the Lawyers are Bait." - Old Toad Proverb

I also see you all don't know that we haven't always had doctors, they were CREATED while Revelations was going down the first time, in 202 AD, by Severus the Snake himself. And your current day modern doctors are using Closed System Medicinal tactics to fix your Open System Body with and they are contaminating your Open System Body and taking you to death faster and the fact they are allowing you to ingest Sodium Chloride, says it all, since Sodium Chloride will rust the Iron in your blood, which is known as Oxidation, and you then have to add all kinds of sHiTe to your system to offset that poison. Whereas, if you didn't ingest Sodium Chloride and used Potassium Nitrate instead, you wouldn't need to offset the damage done by Sodium Chloride and you can look at what the doctors do to WOMEN. The doctors get women to ingest Sodium Chloride, then when the woman"s body reduces the Iron output, to reduce the amount of OXIDATION in their blood, the doctor gives the woman Iron Supplements to add to their diet, which then INCREASES the amount of Iron in their blood to RUST, which does that woman"s body great harm and it doesn"t matter what goes wrong, that woman won"t stop taking the vitamins and iron supplements their doctor recommended, yet those vitamins and iron supplements are the main cause of why they are sick and the math of the equation is simple:

Doctors are created by government, then you listen to your doctors, which is nothing short of you listening to your government and then you follow your government"s advice. How much more stupid could you be?

Answer: There are no limits to Human Stupidity! (aka: Equation of Human Stupidity = "Infinite + 1")

"You can"t teach an old dog new tricks." " Unknown

"You can"t teach someone something they already know." - Old Toad Proverb

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people [sheeple] who don't do anything about it." - Albert Einstein

2-be-continued in next post, due to character LIMITS (Order, via Control, breeds Chaos but Control, via Order, isn't control." - Open System Law of ORDER)
Toad-Uoff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2015 7:03:47 PM
I"ve FULLY explained the SOURCE of EVIL to all of you, with the write-up above, but you all are still sitting on your dumb-azzes and doing nothing about it and Einstein pegged you all nicely. So keep being stupid and I guarantee that you will soon find out that ignorance is NOT BLISS.

Ignorance always comes back to bite you on your azz and it"s known as Synchronicity, and I"ve explained that too but you won"t listen. So what happens to you is not my fault and when your life is turned upsidedown shortly, blame yourselves, not me, because most CalculusTurds are going to be looking for a job shortly and it"s all their own fault for ignoring Nature and for ignoring Einstein.

"Look to Nature for the Truth." - Albert Einstein